Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: PauKichi

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite

Plot: Jiyeon is a nerd that's abused by her parents, same at school, she's bullied all the time by the kingkas infinite. Infinite are so violent towards her specially Myungsoo. They always beat her up. Jiyeon also works to provide her daily needs because her parents don’t even care. But one day, her boss fired her without any reasons at all. Jiyeon tried finding another job and that job is to be Myungsoo's maid. Please continue ^_^

“YAH! !”

Jiyeon winced at that shout for her. She scurried out of her dark room, it couldn’t even count as a room. It’s a storeroom. She came out of her room timidly, and took little steps to the living room.

“COME HERE!”

Jiyeon shivered and took a step closer to them.

However, her parents didn’t find that close enough. Her dad stormed over and pulled her over by her hair harshly. “I SAID COME HERE!”

Jiyeon tugged onto her hair and tried to lessen the pain. *It hurts!*

“Now clean this mess!” He pushed her over to the table using her head, which caused her to slam her body on the coffee table.

She picked up the beer bottles and cigarette tray with tears flowing down her cheeks. Jiyeon tried her best to soften her cries but it only got louder.

“YOU’RE CRYING?!” Her mom kicked her back, hard, which caused her to land her body on the table again. “HOW ARE YOU CRY?! CLEAN THE MESS NOW!”

Jiyeon sniffled back her tears and cleaned the mess quickly. She rushed towards the kitchen to place the rubbish into the bin before washing the cigarette tray clean.

“ARE YOU DONE OR NOT?!”

She jumped slightly and rushed out to the living room with the clean tray in her hands.

“NOW GO AND CLEAN THE WINDOWS!”

Without waiting further, Jiyeon ran to the bathroom and pulled the rag she used out, and poured a bucket of water before bringing them to the living room.

Her parents were smirking at her figure while watching her do the chores. “You better clean up the whole window, or you’ll get it from me again.”

Jiyeon nodded her head rapidly as she heard her dad spoke. He even managed to kick her knee which caused her to lose her balance.

No, she can’t cry out loud.

Otherwise, she would get worse beating than that.

It’s not like she won’t get it now. Her mom just slapped the back of her head hard before walking out of the house with her dad.

*Off to gamble again…*

She knew what they did outside. They either went to gamble, or it’s the club. Nowhere else. They had friends to support them, which Jiyeon wouldn’t even understand why they would do that, so they had no jobs.

Jiyeon was working part-time after school to earn her own living expenses and school fees, which her parents don’t even know.

If they knew, it would be bad.

They would take her money and gambled them away, so of course, she kept mum about it.

So she told them her school ended late, instead of telling them she went to work.

Jiyeon quickly finished up cleaning the window panes, and left no dirt on it. She double checked it before walking back to her ‘store’-room, trying to finish up her homework which she left it off hours ago.

She managed to finish it even though her body hurts badly.

She needed the scholarship to lighten her school fees, so she has to be a perfect student in front of the teachers’ eyes.

The teachers doted on her, a lot. They liked her because she was good in her studies, and she has a perfect attitude for a student. She was willing to help the teachers with their stuffs, and she gladly listened to them in classes, unlike the students around her.

She kept her book in her rag bag quickly, and cuddled under her thin blanket on her mattress hurriedly. She fell asleep at once, due to the tiredness she felt when she was beaten up and when she cleaned the house.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon woke up automatically when it was time to wake up, for her: 5AM. Her school was near and it started at 8AM, but she has to wake up to prepare breakfast, and clean the house for her parents.

After finishing up her last chores, it was already 7.30AM and she left the house with her rag bag, after taking a piece of white bread for breakfast.

The life in school wasn’t well for her too.

Even though she tried her very best to reach the school on time for classes, the guys in her school wouldn’t let her go.

Not the whole population of guys though, but just the 7 of them were enough.

Ever since she joined that school, she had been living hell just because she was a nerd. She topped her studies every exams, and she wore her uniform just like how a nerd would wear.

Her hair was up into a bun, every single day.

Her spectacle was big-framed and black, too old-fashioned.

Her blouse was tucked in and her skirt was long.

That’s her attire for school.

Because of her appearance and, of course, her studies, she got picked on and bullied in school.

Every single day, without fail.

Jiyeon walked into the school, with her head hung low, just to try her luck and hoped that the guys wouldn’t spot her.

That was useless though, because even if the 7 guys missed her appearance, the whole school would find a way for them to know.

Just like that day.

“NERD IS HERE~”

The school’s loudhailer screamed, and it went into the ears of the guys.

Jiyeon tilted her head upwards, and in front of her stood the 7 guys. They were called Infinite in school, and in town. No reason why, but it just happened. People knew them for their handsome features and cheekiness.

Jiyeon gulped nervously as she saw how they smirked evilly at her. She tried her best to avoid their eyes, and she did. After which, she moved to the side, against the wall, and tried walking passed them but the guy standing on the far end simply took a step and stood right in front of her.

“Where are you going, nerd?”

Jiyeon bit her lips and shook her head nervously.

“Do you think you can walk pass me without having fun with us?”

Laughter roared among the crowd but Jiyeon was struggling in her. She was scared to hell. She knew something bad would happen to her, as always, and she only hoped it wouldn’t be worse than before.

“Park Nerd~”

Jiyeon glanced up and found Myungsoo walking over to her. She knew his name, obviously. He was the most handsome among the 7, he was the one who found her most extra, and he was the one who would torture her till she bled.

Jiyeon took a step back but she only met the wall with her back.

Myungsoo slapped her head hard which caused her to flinch in pain. *It’s so painful…*

Her big framed spectacle almost dropped but she managed to push it back up. Myungsoo smirked and cupped her chin to make her face him, “Seriously, nerd. You’re an eye-sore, do you know that?”

Jiyeon gulped in fear but she didn’t reply him.

In the end, it only made him even angrier. “ANSWER ME!”

Jiyeon nodded her head rapidly, as she tried to calm his anger down. Myungsoo smirked, once again, and eyed his friends who were behind him.

“What shall we do to her today?”

Woohyun picked up a scissors from his back pocket and smirked evilly, “Shall we destroy her bag? Or shall we destroy her uniform?”

Dongwoo took the scissors over and walked closer to the poor girl, “I’ll say both.”

“Then do it.”

With Myungsoo’s one word, and a nod from their leader, he snatched her bag over and cut it up into pieces. Her books scattered down onto the floor with the pieces of her bag covering them.

After destroying her bag, Myungsoo took the scissors over and looked at it as he walked closer to the poor girl. “How do you want your uniform design, poor nerd?”

Jiyeon shook her head as became stuck. Her tears were threatening to fall anytime soon. She had her arms across her chest but Myungsoo simply tugged them away forcefully.

“Let’s get your sleeves done!”

And he cut her sleeves off.

“And next, your collar!”

He pressed his scissors on her collar and cut it away forcefully. Despite how she struggled, Myungsoo would pull her closer and cut her uniform up, even her skirt.

“There, there. Now you look more decent.” Myungsoo threw the scissors onto the floor, right beside her, and laughed in bliss.

He stepped back and took a good look at her body, “You looked perfect!”

Jiyeon cried in sadness as she hung her head low. She didn’t even have the guts to argue and fight back. All she could do was to let them do whatever they wanted.

“Nerd. I suggest you stop crying.”

Jiyeon tried her best but her tears wouldn’t stop. Myungsoo pushed her against the wall which caused her to lose her balance. She sat on the ground lifelessly and cried into her knees.

Myungsoo kicked her on her side and roared, “I said, STOP CRYING!”

She wouldn’t stop.

Myungsoo kicked her again and again. He only stopped when the second bell rang for the first class.

He stepped back and smirked at the poor figure on the floor with his friends beside him, “We’ll be back, nerd. Be careful when you walk on the ground.”

Jiyeon cried into her knees even when the students had returned back to class. After remembering her scholarship and her best record in class, she rushed to her locker to get her sports attire to change her uniform out.

Her teacher let her pass when she said her uniform wasn’t dry. Now, she had no uniforms left. She had only one uniform and it was being cut into pieces.

Jiyeon took down the notes attentively, once again, after forgetting about the morning incident.

As for lunch-time, she hid herself in the library, since she knew the guys wouldn’t even turn up there. She didn’t even have the mood to have lunch. She wanted to save her hard-earned money for her uniform, which she needed badly.

After school, she rushed out at once, without getting caught and rushed to her workplace.

“Jiyeon-ah, you’re here?”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head slightly.

Due to her countless bullies around her life, she had lost her motive to speak. She can speak but she just didn’t want to.

“How’s your school?”

Jiyeon simply gave a nod and walked back to the back room to keep her books there. Her bag was gone, so she could only carry the books she needed for homework, using her arms.

“Wait, Jiyeon-ah. The boss wants to see you.”

Jiyeon pointed to herself with a confused expression.

“Yes, go in. Jiyeon-ah. He’s inside.”

She bowed politely before walking away from her colleague. She has good colleagues, at the very least. They won’t bully her like the others did.

Jiyeon knocked onto the manager’s door and opened it gently.

“Oh, Jiyeon-ah. You’re here? Come on in.”

Jiyeon closed the door and walked nearer to his table.

“I’m happy to have you working with us, Jiyeon-ah. But I need you to leave.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and shook her head rapidly, trying to show that she can’t lose this job. Otherwise, she had nowhere else to work for money.

Her boss walked over and patted her shoulder sadly, “I’m sorry, Jiyeon-ah.” He turned around and faced the wall, hiding his sadness away. Jiyeon was a good worker for his retail store, but he needed to cut down on his labor expenses.

The poor jobless girl hugged her books tighter against her chest and walked out of the room. *What should I do now…?*

She went out of the store after bowing goodbye to her colleagues, and walked around the neighborhood.

She had no choice but to do that. She can’t go home since her parents would be at home, and she can’t go back to school, in case the 7 guys were still inside.

All she could do was to walk around lifelessly.

Jiyeon was about to cross the road when the traffic turned red, but once she picked her legs up to move, a piece of paper slammed right into her face.

*What the hell?* She stepped back onto the ground and took it down in annoyance. She picked the paper and took a look at it.

“Looking for a job? Looking for an easy job? Looking for an easy part-time job? Call me. Pay is high and work is easy. You just have to clean and take care of a person.”

*Isn’t that like a maid? I can do that right? I did the chores and I took care of my parents.*

Without waiting further, she took note of the address written on the paper and headed off to that direction at once.

♥♥♥♥♥

was widened to its maximum when she reached the place she intended to work for. That place was huge, too huge to be called an apartment.

It should be called a house. It wasn’t that big like a mansion, but it wasn’t small like a cottage.

It was those modern huge houses which were located on the rich districts.

*This will be difficult.* Jiyeon gulped and turned around hopelessly.

“You’re here for the job? My maid?”

Jiyeon straightened up when she heard a voice spoke behind her. It seemed that the owner had seen her.

Jiyeon shook her head and walked ahead but the guy stopped her from walking, “It seems like you’re from my school? You’re wearing our school sports attire.”

Jiyeon raised a brow and thought who that voice belonged to. Now that she heard it, it does seem familiar.

While she was thinking about the possibilities, the guy walked next to her and took a good look at her.

“Oh-ho! Look who we have here~? The nerd!”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and turned her head to the guy beside her.

Indeed.

There stood her all-time bully.

“Now that you’re here, you’re up for the job, nerd. You’re now my maid.” Myungsoo pulled the collar of her shirt and dragged her into the house, leaving no space for Jiyeon to struggle out of his grip.

Myungsoo pushed her to his front, after he had entered his house, and crossed his arms. “You’re here for the job right? I see you have that notice in your hand.” He nudged his head over to her hand.

Jiyeon sighed in defeat,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter