Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: PauKichi

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite

Plot: Jiyeon is the only daughter of the Park Family. She's not just an ordinary daughter, but she's the daughter of the president of South Korea, yes, her father is the president of their country. Jiyeon is a very spoiled and stubborn girl but she's sweet and friendly. No one knows that she's the president's daughter except her family. She doesn't like it when her father hires bodyguards for her. One day, when she's coming home from school, she got kidnapped by the gang called infinite. Obviously, asking for ransom because their reason was she looks filthy rich. Little did they know that Jiyeon's the daughter of the president which made them scared and planning to kill Jiyeon but being the warm hearted guys, the just kept her with them, of course Jiyeon doesn't like it because she's scared as hell. What will happen when her father finally finds her and plans to imprison the gang but Jiyeon doesn't want to because she began feeling close with them especially with Myungsoo?

Jiyeon was happily strolling down the streets, with her bodyguards following her every movement. She would find ways to get rid of them, but in the end, they would catch up with her.

She doesn’t like it when he father sent bodyguards for her. Her dad said it would be for the best, since she was the president’s daughter, and there will be countless of assassins going after her.

Bodyguards were the best way to protect her, if she wanted to go out.

However, in Jiyeon’s mind, she thought they were useless. If assassins were to go after her, they wouldn’t spare a thought for the bodyguards and kill them before they even approached her!

So what’s the point of getting 6 bodyguards following her everywhere she went? It would only bring more attention to her than before.

Still, her stubborn father would ignore whatever she said, and sent her the 6 best skilled bodyguards in Korea.

Jiyeon disliked bodyguards, but she has to admit they sometimes came in handy too.

They were just like her maids.

After shopping in a store, she would dump the bag to them, for them to carry.

That’s right.

Shopping was her forte.

She couldn’t live without shopping.

Since she was being brought up in a royal family, she was being taught on how to be elegant when they had dinners or meetings with important people.

And of course, since she was being brought up in a royal family, she too, was being taught that things will be given to her for granted.

Whatever she wanted, she got them.

Just with a simply swipe of her credit card, she got what she loved. And the bills automatically went to her father.

Her mother passed away when she was only 2, so her father had been giving her whatever she wanted, with the thought that this might fill up her mother love.

So in the end, she turned out to be a spoiled kid.

However, even though she had traits of being a spoiled brat, she was friendly too. She had the kind and pure heart to help people in need.

For instance, there was once she braved herself to the road, to stop the incoming car as a granny was only halfway across the road. The ‘green man’ had long turned ‘red’, but the granny was still walking. So she charged out to the road and stood right in front of the incoming car, since she saw the driver not looking on the road.

Jiyeon mentally took down the car number and had her father confiscated his car instead.

That was how sweet and kind she can be.

That day, was just another shopping spree day for her.

However, never for a moment would she imagined that she had 7 pairs of eyes staring at her every movement.

Her bodyguards weren’t paying attention since they were struggling with her shopping bags.

That was the exact timing for the 7 of them.

Two of them pretended to knock onto one of the bodyguard which caused the bags to drop again, and the other three had followed Jiyeon into the washroom, since she was heading there, while the last two had to keep a watch-out for them.

One of the three knocked her out even before she entered the female washroom, and picked her up like a sack of rice, at once, before rushing out from the emergency exit.

The two who were watching out strolled over to the main lobby again, and pretended to be shoppers, just to send the other two signals that it was perfectly done.

After a few minutes, they finally met up in their van and stared at the unconscious rich girl with wide grins on their faces.

“Perfectly done!”

They just had to do a mini cheer, since they thought they just got a golden lady for ransom.

“Hoya, look for information in her purse.”

Hoya did as told, since it was instructed by their leader, and spilled the items in her bags out. There was nothing in it, to be honest.

Just a simple make-up set, and her hand-phone. She doesn’t even have her wallet with her since she gave the cards to her bodyguards. She chose the stuffs, they do the rest. As simple as ABC.

So Jiyeon had nothing in her purse.

Hoya scoffed at eyed the unconscious girl again, “Hyung. There’s only her phone in it. Not even a cent is inside.”

Sunggyu turned around since he was sitting in front, on the passenger’s seat, and roared, “WHAT?!”

“Yeah. That’s it.” Sungyeol agreed with Hoya as he witnessed the process, leaving the rest in disbelieved.

“Then, how do we know who is she? Check her phone for her family numbers.”

“Yes~” Hoya nodded his head and used her phone easily, since it wasn’t locked with pin. “Wow. She has no friends at all.”

There were only three contacts in her phone.

One, her house phone.

Two, her bodyguard.

Hoya widened his eyes and smirked happily, “Bingo. Her dad.”

Sunggyu smiled at his words in glee. “Great! Money should be here soon~ Let’s settle her in and wait for her to wake up before we call. Things had to be more fun that way~”

The rest of them agreed with their leader, since that seemed to be the best idea.

*RINGG*

Hoya jumped in surprised as the phone in his palms suddenly rang. That action alone earned laughter from s.

“YAH!”

“That’s so funny!” Dongwoo laughed happily while rolling on his tummy. The rest were laughing too, at his silly reaction.

“Stop laughing! It’s her bodyguard!”

“Ignore it then. Leave it there for now.” Myungsoo voiced out with a teasing grin on his face, “Or you can pick it up and say how you got a shock from him and scold him for that.”

His comment made the rest of them laughed again, leaving Hoya smacking his head harshly. “I’m your hyung, kid!”

Myungsoo laughed under his headlock and with that, they finally reached their hideout. It was a huge warehouse being forgotten, and they simply took it over and transformed it to their hideout.

 “Woohyun, take the van and destroy it.”

Woohyun did as told and drove the van off. That was to prevent cops from tracking the car down.

“Carry her in.”

Myungsoo sighed and ‘volunteered’, since the rest of them had already escaped to the warehouse. He picked her up and surprised himself instead.

This girl was light!

“Wow.” Myungsoo commented as he easily carried her into the warehouse and placed her on the chair in the middle.

“She’s light.”

The rest of them raised a brow and stared at him, “And…?”

“Just saying.” Myungsoo shrugged and took a rope over to tie her onto the chair while Dongwoo brought a rag over to tie up.

They went over to the couch and spread out around as they waited for the right time.

However, even after Woohyun returned from destroying the van, Jiyeon wasn’t even awake yet. They began to crowd around her and Myungsoo knelt down in front of her.

“Why isn’t she waking? Did we hit her too hard? Since she’s so light and all…”

Sunggyu smacked his head and hissed, “Are you joking now?!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and rubbed his pained head annoyingly, “It hurts! HYUNG!”

However, with his loud yell, Jiyeon stirred. She slowly opened her eyes only to find a pair of luring eyes staring at her.

Jiyeon blinked innocently and stared at him in confusion, “Who are you?”

Myungsoo raised a brow and found her more amusing than ever. He had no idea what to reply her. Should he say he was her kidnapper? Or should he say he just brought her in to ask for ransom? Or should he say they kidnapped her for fun?

How should he reply this innocent kid in front of her?!

Before he could speak, Sunggyu had already done the job for him. “We are your kidnappers. Isn’t it obvious, young lady?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock as she saw how she was being tied up on the chair. “WHAT?! How did this happen?! Where’s my bodyguards?! Such weaklings! I told appa it’s no use but he wouldn’t believe me!”

The 7 guys stared at her in amusement.

“Erm.” Woohyun blinked and voiced out, to catch her attention. “You do realize you’re being kidnapped, right?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly with a frown on her head, “Of course I know! I was just being pissed off with those bullheaded bodyguards! They’re so stupid! I am such a big human being and they can’t even see me being taken away?! OH GOD!”

Myungsoo was the first to laugh in amusement. “You’re funny!”

Jiyeon stopped snapping and blinked at him, “You’re handsome.”

The laughter stopped and Myungsoo stared at her. He could feel a warm tingling feeling in his heart when he met eyes with her. “Erm… I… Erm… Thank you?”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and smacked his head hardly, “WE’RE GANGSTER! GANGSTER! OH MY GOSH! I don’t even know why I recruited you guys!”

Myungsoo lowered his head in shame and sighed, “It’s not like I wanted to be one too.”

Soon, the rest of them lowered their head as they thought about their own reasons to join the gangster world.

“If you guys don’t mind, can I ask why you joined a gang?” Jiyeon tilted her head to the side, as she realized their saddened expressions. Her eyes were on Myungsoo the whole time though.

The gang sighed but didn’t reply her.

“Hmm? You guys can’t say? Maybe I can help?” Jiyeon leaned closer to Myungsoo and stared into his eyes.

 In the end, he was being drowned into her eyes.

“I need the money to help my brother. He’s having stomach cancer, third stage.”

Jiyeon gasped in shock and turned her attention to the other members, “How about you guys? Same situation?”

Sungjong nodded his head sadly, “I need money for my mother’s knee operation.”

Soon, the rest of them nodded their heads and told their situation. It was similar to Myungsoo’s and Sungjong’s situation.

“All of you need the money badly, right?”

Their expressions darkened and Sunggyu took the lead again, “Yes. So we kidnapped you. You like filthy rich.”

“I am.”

The 7 of them widened their eyes at her honest reply.

“I can help you guys!”

Her friendly personality came right out again, at a wrong time like this. She just had the urge to help people in need.

Sunggyu smirked and crossed his arms, standing in front of her with authority. “Are you kidding me? You’re being kidnapped her and you wanted to help us? Do you think we would believe you?!”

Jiyeon sighed and nodded her head, “True. If I were you, I won’t believe my words too. But I meant it. I can help you.”

Sunggyu scoffed and left the area without replying her. s followed him and they crowded in a corner, discussing what they should do.

“So?”

“Hyung, she looks sincere though.” Myungsoo voiced his comment which received glare from the leader.

“Are you falling for her? You do know we’re a gang right? Come on, you’re falling in love with a hostage?!”

“Hyung!” Myungsoo hissed and rolled his eyes in annoyance, “I was just saying!”

Woohyun eyed Jiyeon and only to find her swinging her legs about happily, as though she didn’t realize she was in a dangerous situation. “I think she’s sincere too. Look. She doesn’t look wicked at all, unlike us.”

Dongwoo nudged his elbow as he rolled his eyes at his last comment, “We have reasons to be wicked! I don’t wish to be one too!”

Woohyun elbowed him back and soon, it became a mini war between them and Sunggyu just had to cut them out. “Stop it.”

Indeed, they stopped at once.

Sungjong listened to Woohyun, and he stared at Jiyeon too, “Wait. I realized we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter