Calling for Baby Tikikabum

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Tikikabum

Pairing: Kyuyeon, T-ara, Super Junior, EXO

Plot: Jiyeon is bubbly girl, everyone like her. She close to other idols. Kyuhyun doesn't really like that type of girl. But he felt jealous whenever see or read rumour about Jiyeon relationship with boys. Esp. when news about yesung-jiyeon come out. Make Kyuhyun fall for her without him know. He thought he doesn't like her, but turned out that he is only jealous.

"CHANYEOLIEEEEEEE~~~~”

EXO-K, who was standing with Super Junior at the hallway of the 5th storey of the KBS building, turned around at the loud squeal from a girl.

Chanyeol brightened up and opened his arms widely for the girl, who was already running towards him. “JIYEONIE!!!!”

Jiyeon pounced right into his arms and hugged him tight, “Chanyeolie~ how are you? I missed you~ Why didn’t you contact me at all?!”

Chanyeol ruffled her hair and smiled brightly, “I’m sorry, Jiyeonie. I got busy these few months. I didn’t even have the time to call my parents.”

“Hmmm…” Jiyeon thought about it for a moment before beaming up at him again, “Forgiven!”

“I knew it~”

Jiyeon turned her head and saw EXO-K smiling at her, “HELLO OPPA~~~ AND YOU TOO, KAI~ SEHUNIE~”

“Noona~” Sehun pouted sadly and opened his arms widely, “Noona, help me. Hyung always bully me back at the dorm.”

Jiyeon hugged him tightly and patted his head gently in the process, “Hyung did that?! What did they do? Tell noona!”

“Suho hyung made me wash the laundry for all of them. Baekhyun hyung made me wash the dishes every night. D.O hyung made me mop the floor every day. Chanyeol hyung made me wash the washroom. And even Kai hyung! He made me clean his room!”

Jiyeon gasped hardly in surprise and pointed accusingly towards the other EXO members, “OPPA! KAI! HOW COULD YOU?!”

D.O went over to Sehun and hit his head at once, “Yah! You made me cook supper for you and even leave the dishes there for me to wash!”

Baekhyun tried to kick him but the younger boy managed to dodge it perfectly, “And you told me to wash your clothes for you!”

“Yeah. You even ask me, the oldest, to mop your room and clean it.”

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes in accusation and turned around to face Sehun again, “Oh Sehun… You better run before I catch you~”

Sehun gasped in horror and turned around at once, “NOONA IS COMING!” And he sped off towards the opposite direction.

Jiyeon chuckled madly and chased after him immediately, “DON’T LET ME CATCH YOU, OH SEHUN!”

The duo ran about the whole level, which caused the passerby to laugh at their interaction. And finally, she caught him since he was cornered in the lift lobby.

“Noona~~”

Jiyeon smirked and crossed her arms while standing right in front of him, “What were you saying just now huh? Accusing your hyungs?!”

“I’m sorry, noona. I won’t do it again!”

Jiyeon smiled and held her arms out straight, “Then piggy back me!”

“Noona! Are you sure you’re older than me?!” Sehun sighed playfully but he squatted down in front of her right away.

“OF COURSE I AM! INCOMING!” Jiyeon yelled in happiness and pounced right on his back quickly. Sehun caught her at once and stood back up, “Aigoo~ Noona! You’re so light! Did you even eat?!”

“I eat a lot! That’s why I got the name dino! But I won’t get fat.”

Sehun giggled while Jiyeon had his legs swinging about. “Noona, shall we go for lunch some time then? Treat Sehun something nice to eat!”

Jiyeon ruffled his rainbow hair playfully once again, “Are you broke huh? Fine. Since noona is good, noona will bring you out to eat!”

“YES!”

“See! I knew it! Jiyeon definitely will catch the maknae and they will return together. It always had been like that!”

Jiyeon waved happily towards the EXO-K members, who were still standing in the hallway with Super Junior. “Sehun asked me out for a date!”

“HE DID?! THE MAKNAE?!”

“And he wanted me to treat him food!”

That made the EXO-K members, as well as the Super Junior members, laughed in amusement. Well, other than one member in particular.

“Such a flirt. Hugging everybody you see.” Kyuhyun scoffed and mumbled lowly to himself.

“What did you say, Kyu oppa?!” Jiyeon definitely caught his mumbling, since she was by his side on Sehun’s back.

“Nothing. And when did I become your oppa?” Kyuhyun hissed and returned to the room behind him.

Jiyeon sulked and landed her head on Sehun’s shoulder, “Kyu oppa hates me a lot right? He always say bad things to me, only me.”

Siwon ruffled her hair and smiled lightly, “Don’t bother about that evil maknae. He’s being silly now.”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course!” Eunhyuk patted her head which caused her to smile again.

“Okay~”

“So noona, when are we going to eat?!”

“ME TOO! NOONA, I WANT TOO!” Kai just had to in then.

“Fine fine. I’ll only treat you two since you two are younger than me!”

“YES!”

“Then…” Jiyeon pondered for a moment before replying, “Shall we go now? Are you two free?”

“YES! Our schedule ended already!”

“GREAT!” Jiyeon patted Sehun’s shoulder so he would let her down, “Shall we go then?!”

“YAY~” Sehun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him, “Let’s go! Noona! Gogogo!”

Kai went to her other side and hugged her free arm, “GO NOONA! GO!”

EXO-K sighed at the two youngest members and followed them after greeting Super Junior farewell. “Jiyeonie, why are you here today? I didn’t see your members around.”

“Oh! I went over to see you guys! I know you have schedules here today~” Jiyeon giggled sheepishly and smiled at Chanyeol, “That’s because you won’t contact me~”

“Awww~ Jiyeonie~ Don’t be mad~”

Jiyeon giggled and shook her head happily, “I’m not! Let’s go to the BBQ restaurant okay?”

“BBQ~!” The two youngest yelled in happiness once again, and followed their beloved noona to the BBQ restaurant she introduced.

Back at the KBS building, Super Junior returned to the waiting room only to find Kyuhyun in a corner, staring into the space.

Siwon went over to him and sat down by his side, “Kyu. Why do you hate Jiyeon that much?”

Kyuhyun simply shrugged his shoulders while crossing his arms in front of his chest, not intending to reply his questions.

Donghae went over to him and smacked his head lightly, “You made her so sad just now! She almost cry because of you!”

Kyuhyun rubbed his pained head and glared at the elder member, “YAH! HYUNG!”

“Yah yourself. How could you be so rude to only her? You were happily talking to the SNSD girls and even her members. You are only rude towards her, only her. Why?”

“No reason.”

“That can’t be.” Sungmin pouted sadly, “Kyu, did she do something wrong to you before?”

“No.”

“Then did she say something wrong to you before?”

“No.”

“Then do you not like her calling you oppa? You scolded her for it just now!”

“No.”

“Then-”

“There’s no reason to dislike someone okay!” Kyuhyun sighed and left the room, leaving s wondering what happened to him.

He walked over to the exit and out of the building to get fresh air for himself, “What’s happening to me?”

Kyuhyun touched his chest, where his heart lied, and sighed loudly. “Why do you feel so weird when she hugged EXO-K guys just now? You’re squeezing.”

“Must be too tired…”

Kyuhyun shook his head and leaned against the wall while staring blankly ahead. “That’s right. Must be too tired…”

♥♥♥♥♥

It was another weekend, which also meant that there will be the music broadcasting at the various channel stations.

However, that week happened to be the Chuseok week, which also meant that famous idols were invited to perform instead.

Of course, that included Super Junior, T-ara and even EXO.

Jiyeon was skipping down the hallway of MBC building while waiting for her team to be up on the show. Since she was bored, she tended to move about a lot.

“JIYEON NOONA!”

Jiyeon turned around only to see Tao running towards her.

And soon, she was being engulfed into his bear hug, and they dropped onto the ground, literally.

Jiyeon chuckled madly under him and patted his head gently, “My Panda Tao is back?!”

“Noona~” Tao snuggled up into her neck and sighed happily, “Tao missed noona~”

“I miss Tao a lot too!” Jiyeon smiled, “But Tao, you need to get up. I’m still lying on the ground!”

Tao shifted away with a sheepish smile and soon, EXO members surrounded her. Sehun pulled her up to her feet at once and glared at Tao, “YAH! HOW COULD YOU PUSH NOONA?!”

“I MISSED HER THAT’S WHY!” Tao fought back and pushed Sehun.

Sehun was about to argue but Jiyeon stood right in between them quickly. “Whoever fights again, noona won’t bother them any longer!”

“But Noona~ He-”

Jiyeon sent Tao a glare and he shut up at once. “I’m sorry, noona.”

She turned over to Sehun and glared at him too. “I’m sorry too, noona.”

“That’s better.” She hugged both of their arms and smiled brightly up to them, “You guys have to communicate! You two are the maknae in the same group! Don’t disappoint your hyungs!”

“That’s right.” Kris sighed and ruffled Jiyeon’s hair happily, “How are you, xiaomei?” (Little sis.)

“Ge!” That was the only Chinese Jiyeon learnt from him, since he only taught her that. Or so he thought. “Wo Xiang Ni!” (I miss you!)

Kris widened his eyes and blinked at her, “When did you learn that?!”

“Lay Ge taught me!” Jiyeon beamed widely and waved at Lay, “He taught me lots of Chinese but I forgot lots of them!”

Lay giggled and pulled her in for a hug quickly, “Meimei, nice to see you again.”

“Wo Xiang Ni, Ge!”

“Wo Ye Shi.” (Me too.)

Kris pulled Jiyeon over into his arms and sighed happily, “I finally got to see you again, xiaomei.”

Jiyeon snuggled up into his chest and sighed in bliss, “Kris Ge. Stay longer this time round. The maknae bullied me.”

“NOONA~ WE DID NOT~!” Sehun and Kai their whining machine again, and that made Jiyeon chuckled happily.

“I’m joking~”

“Noona~~”

“But you two did make her pay for your lunch last week!” Chanyeol demanded. He just had to help his best friend.

“Noona promised to buy for us!” Kai fought back.

But Kris was eyeing the two youngest EXO-K members dangerously, “What did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter