Calling for Baby ExoAra

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ExoAra

Myungyeon

Love/Hate Relationship

“Omma!”

“Yes, hun?!”

“Where’s my undies, omma?!”

“I placed it on your bed, hon!”

Jiyeon frowned and flipped her blankets upside down again. “It’s not here!”

“Then wear others!”

“No! I have an important exam today and I need my pink undies!” Jiyeon huffed. She kneeled down and peeked under her bed.

Nothing.

“Omma~”

She could hear her mother’s footstep storming up, “Hon! Look at this mess!”

“I need my undies, omma~” Jiyeon whined as she stormed her feet cutely. “I can’t find it! Or else I’ll fail my exams!”

“You and your stupid logic.” Mrs. Park sighed as she picked the blanket up from the ground. She placed it down on her bed before facing her again.

“Aha, found it.”

“Where is it?!”

“Behind you.” Mrs. Park smiled and left her room.

Jiyeon turned around at once, only to scream in horror. Myungsoo, was sitting on her window, holding onto her pink undies as he twirled it around his index finger.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!”

“Hi, Park Childish~”

“YAH! RETURN ME MY UNDIES!” Jiyeon lunged forward, but Myungsoo hopped down from the window and ran to the other side of her room.

“I found it! So what do you have to say if you want it back?”

Jiyeon’s eyes hardened as she glared at him, “Kim Myungsoo.”

“Hmm? I’m waiting~”

“YAH!”

“On the count of three!” Myungsoo smirked. “Otherwise you shall see this undies out the window!” He laughed hard as he did his count down.

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!” Of course, Jiyeon gave in at the very last second. “PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!”

“That’s more like it!” Myungsoo threw the undies on her bed before leaving her room. “OMMA~ DO I HAVE BREAKFAST TOO?”

“Of course, dear.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes when she heard how her mother and Myungsoo interacted. “STUPID !”

“Language hon!”

Myungsoo laughed and copied her mother, “Language hon!”

“SHUT UP KIM MYUNGSOO!”

The duo laughed hard and Jiyeon slammed her door shut at once. “Stupid . Always annoy me first thing in the morning.”

She washed up, got changed, and finally went down to join them for breakfast.

“Hon, hurry up or you’ll be late for your exam.”

“I know, omma.”

“Take the sandwich and eat along the way. Myungsoo will fetch you to school, right dear?”

Myungsoo smiled as he nodded his head. “That’s a no problem, omma!”

“I know I can count her on you.”

“Of course!”

Jiyeon scoffed and walked towards the door, “Hurry jerk!”

“I think you’re having your menses now, right?” Myungsoo cooed as he walked past her, only to earn himself a smack on his back.

“Bye omma!”

“Bye omma~”

Mrs. Park laughed as she sent them off. “Bye kids! Come home for dinner!”

“Okay~”

Myungsoo jumped onto his bicycle before urging her to sit behind him. “Come on. I won’t bite.”

“Yes you will.”

“Hurry! Do you want to be late?!”

Without any choices, Jiyeon hopped onto his bicycle, sitting sideways as she hooked an arm around his waist.

Myungsoo looked at her arm and smiled to himself. “Hold tight.”

“I know!”

And there he went.

Along the way, Jiyeon was munching onto her sandwich while he trekked to school.

But well, Myungsoo being Myungsoo, he ran across a small rock on purpose just so Jiyeon could have trouble eating her sandwich.

And he did it.

“Yah! My bread knocked my teeth!”

Myungsoo laughed, of course.

But Jiyeon continued eating till they reached their school. She waited for him to park his bicycle, and right on the dot, she finished her sandwich.

Myungsoo looked at her face before letting out a small smile. “You’re always this dirty.”

“What?”

He took his handkerchief out and wiped clean.

“I can clean it on my own!”

“No you can’t since you’re always clumsy.”

“I can!”

“Nope, you can’t.”

“I can!”

Myungsoo took the wrapper from her hands, threw it away, before wiping her fingers cleaned too. “Go on for your exams now, hon.”

“Psh. Who’s your hon?”

He simply smiled and pushed her to the main examination hall. “Good luck!”

“Bye~”

“See you after school!”

Jiyeon waved and finally entered the hall, while he hurried to his class.

Well, that was much the everyday-life of Myungsoo and Jiyeon. They were neighbours since young and they did everything together.

Everything.

Their parents were best of friends too.

Ever since they were born, their parents placed them together to do everything.

After school has ended, Myungsoo waited for Jiyeon right by her locker.

 “How’s exam?”

Jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter