Calling for Baby SJHKGR

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJHKGR

Myungyeon

Do you know story about 'The Little Mermaid’??? Can you make it like that???
Thank you authornim... I just love that story... 

“… And the little mermaid lived happily ever after with the prince who found her.”

“Omma~ Is there really a little mermaid out in the sea?”

Mrs. Kim smiled as she brushed the little boy’s hair, “There is if you believe it.”

“Then! Then will Myungsoo find a little mermaid one day?”

“Who knows? If you’re really really really lucky, you might find one.”

“Myungsoo wants to find one! Myungsoo wants to be lucky!”

“That’s not for me to decide, son.” Mrs. Kim cooed, “It’s all fated. Now young boy, go to sleep. You’re already 10 minutes past your bed time.”

Myungsoo closed his eyes with a wide smile on his face as Mrs. Kim placed a kiss on his head.

“Omma!”

“Yes, son?”

“Goodnight!”

“Goodnight, my boy.”

Myungsoo fell asleep peacefully, dreaming about living in the sea.

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo just came home from work, and right at once, he lay flat down on his bed, lifelessly.

“Myungsoo~ You have to bathe first!”

“Omma~ I’m so tired~”

“Come on! Change your clothes out so I can wash them. Go and bathe now.”

“Alright, alright!” Myungsoo sat up on the bed, and Mrs. Kim walked away with that. She knew he would do it once he’s not lying down.

Myungsoo walked to his wardrobe to get his home clothes out before heading to the bathroom but in the process, he just had to bump his legs against the cupboard in his way.

A book dropped down from his shelves, and it caught his attention at once.

He picked it up and let out a small smile when he recalled his childhood. “Seriously… I feel so gay when I think about this story now.”

He already knew ‘The Little Mermaid’ was just like any other fairytales. Kids loved it because it’s romantic and always ended with a happy ending.

Myungsoo wasn’t exceptional.

Instead, he was the abnormal one.

Little boys would play robots and watch Power Rangers when they were younger but as for Myungsoo, he read fairytales.

Among all the fairytales he read, he loved Little Mermaid the most.

Up till the age of 10, he still wished he will see Little Mermaid some day, even though he had an idea it was all fake.

With years and years of impossible to meet a mermaid, he gave up on that thought.

He chucked that thought aside and never once brought it up again.

He turned out to be a fine young man instead.

Working at a hotel as a finance manager now, he sure was successful.

“Myungsoo~”

“I’m going to bathe now, omma!”

Myungsoo placed the book back into its position and headed for the bathroom.

But the sight on the beach, right outside his window, caught his attention instead. Yes, he lived just by the beach.

That was the only house in that estate since the land belonged to his father. He asked for a room which was facing the sea when he was young. He always liked the view so much.

And this time, he finally saw something unbelievable.

He couldn’t believe his eyes at all.

A girl.

He saw a girl on that beach which belonged to his father.

Not just a girl.

She was a mermaid.

She has tails.

SHE HAS TAILS!

Myungsoo threw his home clothes away and ran out of the house at once.

Even though his mother was yelling for him, he didn’t care and ran. He ran and ran and finally reached the beach.

Myungsoo just couldn’t believe his eyes.

There was indeed a mermaid.

She was happily swimming near the shore, and she was doing tricks as though she was a dolphin.

Myungsoo was awed.

He was so fascinated.

Right when she flipped high in the air and when the sun shone beautifully on her, she looked so beautiful.

She was perfect.

Myungsoo didn’t believe in miracle before but that moment onwards, he did.

He just couldn’t... No words could describe how he felt at all.

Slowly, Myungsoo approached the oblivious mermaid who was still jumping high in the air.

His legs were in the water already, but he didn’t care. He continued approaching her slowly. “Hello?”

The mermaid was startled and since she was in mid-air, she flopped back down into the sea in surprised.

That made Myungsoo laughed.

Jiyeon slowly moved her head up to the surface, with only her eyes shown, which looked so cute to him.

“Hi there. Are you a real mermaid?”

The mermaid looked at him with wary eyes instead.

“It’s alright. I won’t hurt you.” Myungsoo cooed as he took a step closer to her, but she swam back.

“It’s alright. I’m just a human.”

The mermaid swam back into the sea instead.

Myungsoo shouted for her, but she simply swam away further from the shore.

He was disappointed.

He waited for about an hour or so but to his dismay, she didn’t return.

When his mother called him back, did he return back home for dinner.

♥♥♥♥♥

He didn’t give up though.

He waited at the shore every night, after his work. He felt as though he was wasting his time while working but he had no other choices.

He can’t just apply leave for this reason.

And so, he could only wait when his work had ended.

He could only wish for a miracle to happen.

It had been a week, but he didn’t give up.

He still went to the shore every night and only returned home when midnight came.

To his surprise, his wait was being paid off.

He was nodding off due to his tiredness from work but when he woke up from the sudden wind, his eyes caught the mermaid sitting on the huge rock in the water, near the shore.

“Hey!” He got up at once and ran to the rock indeed. “You came back.”

The mermaid stood still and simply looked at him blankly. “Can you understand my language?”

She smiled.

And Myungsoo swore that was the perfect image he ever had seen before. “I know!”

“GREAT!” He just couldn’t contain his happiness any longer.

They laughed merrily together before he spoke again. “You… You’re really a mermaid?” Myungsoo whispered as he looked at her tail.

“Yes!”

“Can I… touch it?”

Jiyeon flipped her tail onto his laps lightly at once.

Myungsoo stared at her tail in awe. He was so fascinated and amazed by it. “It’s so… smooth. I thought mermaid tails would be rough.”

“Hmm… Mine isn’t!”

“That’s so beautiful.” Myungsoo smiled, “Right. What’s your name?”

“Jiyeon! You?”

“Myungsoo.”

“Myungsoo.” Jiyeon tested his name, and that really sounded so nice to his ears. “Friend?”

Myungsoo nodded his head at once. “Friend!”

Right on that moment onwards, he became friend with a mermaid. They chatted for a little longer before Jiyeon said she had to leave.

“Will I see you again?”

“Tomorrow, here!”

“Same time?”

“Okay!”

Myungsoo only returned home when she disappeared out of his sight. He walked home with a huge grin on his face, and that made his parents worried.

“Are you alright, Myungsoo?”

“Yeah, why omma?”

“You looked so creepy when you smile like that.”

“Appa! I’m not creepy!”

“Fine fine. Eat your dinner.”

“I’m full~” Myungsoo giggled and went up to his room, which made his parents real worried.

“Yeobo. Do you think he’s really fine?”

“No.”

“What’s up with him, really?”

“Who knows? Let him be, yeobo. He’s overcoming puberty now.”

“Puberty?! Yeobo! He’s already 23!”

Mr. Kim laughed sheepishly before walking away as though he said nothing wrong, leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter