Calling for Baby Pau_der

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pau_der

Myungyeon

Myungsoo is a vampire, he saw a human and fell in love with her at first sight. So he cornered her in the dark alley and turned her, that's how he shows his love towards someone. He brought her over his house and soon Jiyeon found out that she is now a vampire. But Jiyeon acted so y towards him so he got pissed and decided to make her his slave. Every time Jiyeon would act so y, he would punish her by *think of anything you want* lol yeah so he fell in love more with her. 

Jiyeon was walking down the streets alone.

It was a busy and crowded street.

But she was happy.

She loved the crowd.

She loved being in the crowd, and she loved walking down the streets alone, since she could think about everything she wanted to.

And that night, she was thinking about her future.

She was going to graduate from college soon, and will be entering a university if her exam grades allowed.

But she had two paths she would love to enter.

Fashion? Or Music?

She kept thinking on which to choose, as she walked down the dark crowded streets.

Alas, she found her answers.

“Fashion it is then!” She realized her passion for fashion was bigger, after looking at how people dressed on the streets.

She even took down some notes in her mind, of the lousy fashion some girls had.

*Terrible shirt. No, no. That doesn’t fit with her jeans!*

*Oh God! Long dress and a hoodie? What the hell is she thinking about?!*

*Oh man. Finally something nice. That one piece is cute for her.*

She was smiling while looking at the teenager with a cute one piece on, and decided that girl was the last she would comment silently on.

She was about to head back to her apartment, but all of the sudden, she felt a sudden pull when she walked past a dark alley.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

She was surprised, of course. Jiyeon pushed the hands away and looked up, only to find a charming looking male in front of her.

And he was wearing a black coat, buttoned up. *Nice coat!*

“I know. Thanks.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and looked back to his face, confused with his words. *Did he just… read my mind? I’ll try it again! He has weird teeth.*

“I have weird teeth because I’m special.”

Jiyeon had her jaws and eyes widened to its maximum.

She looked hideous alright, but to the male, he thought she looked so cute. He managed to let out a small giggle to himself while pushing her chin up to close . “Don’t do that in front of others okay? It’s only for me to see because you’re just too cute.”

Jiyeon’s jaws dropped again.

And the male just had to close it for her once more. *WHO THE HELL IS HE?!*

“I’m your soulmate!”

*Soulmate? Okay well… He’s charming and handsome… BUT SOULMATE?!*

“If you really don’t get the picture, I can read your mind you know?” The man laughed all over again, “Oh, and thanks for the compliments. I’m glad I looked handsome and charming to you.”

Jiyeon took in a deep breath and stopped thinking once and for all. *Do not think. Do not think. Do not think. Do not think.*

“Can you at least talk to me then?”

Jiyeon blinked continuously as she looked at him. “What?”

“Alas! You spoke!”

“I can speak alright!”

“Well, I thought you couldn’t.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and pushed him away when she realized she was being trapped against the wall. “What do you want from me?”

“Like I’ve said, you’re my soulmate.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No I’m not!”

The man smirked and stepped closer to her, “From now on, you will be.” He cupped her face gently, and stared right into her eyes.

After a few moment, they simply blinked at each other. “What are you trying to do to me?”

Myungsoo pulled away with a loud and horrified gasp, “WHAT THE HELL?! YOU AREN’T HYPNOTISED BY ME?!”

“Why would I?”

“BECAUSE I LOOKED INTO YOUR EYES!” The man was freaking out alright.

It was the first time someone wasn’t under his control after he tried to hypnotise them. It was a first for him, and he was lost.

But of course, being someone special, he returned to his normal self immediately, trying not to be affected by it.

“But oh well. You’re my soulmate. That can’t change a thing.”

“Can you explain to me why I am your soulmate then?”

The man beamed widely and stepped closer to her, trapping her between the wall and him, again. “Because I fell in love with you at first sight?”

Jiyeon simply stared at him blankly. “Are you serious? Is that how you flirt with girls?”

“Nope. Because it’s my first time approaching someone I love. So technically speaking, you’re my first love.”

“As if I would believe you.” Jiyeon pushed him away, and he did. “I’m going. Goodbye, charming.”

The man laughed at her words before pulling her back into his arms, with her back against his chest. That was when Jiyeon felt his heartbeat. She could hear it since it was so loud, and it was fast.

“You could hear it, right? I’ve told you. I’m in love with you.”

Jiyeon struggled at once, “But I’m not!”

“Oh come on~ You will be soon!”

“NO! HELP! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!” Jiyeon screamed as she struggled, but he laughed hard.

“It’s no use, no one can see us.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’ve put an imaginary wall for others right there.” He used his head and nod towards the entrance of the alley. “No one can see us but we can see them.”

“What the hell?! Who the hell are you?!”

“I’m a vampire.”

Jiyeon laughed wildly in his arms. “VAMPIRE DOESN’T EXIST!”

“Oh yes it does.” He whispered against her ears and sneaked his hands under her shirt just to touch her lean tummy.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Cold, isn’t it? That’s my temperature. It’s always cold.”

Jiyeon shivered at once. It was too cold for a human being indeed. “Hands off my body.”

“No can do. I said I love you, sweetheart. I need you to be with me.”

“I don’t want to.”

“You have to.” He smirked against her neck and opened his mouth widely, just to push his fangs into her neck.

No, he did not her blood.

But instead, he transfused his blood into her body so she would change.

Jiyeon fainted right on the spot and he took her up swiftly. He flew up to the sky and there he went, back to his mansion in the far end of the woods.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Ah…” Jiyeon finally woke up, only to feel pain on her neck.

She brought her hand up to it, and there were two holes on it. “What the hell just happened?” She looked around her surroundings, and realized she was actually in a dark room.

It was a nicely decorated room.

There was a dressing table with lots of products on it, a book shelves which contained so many books, a bean chair in a corner and a standing lamp beside it, and even the bed was huge.

It looked elegant, but everything was in black. “Why is this all black? It’s so dull…” She got down from the bed, and walked to a door in the corner of the room.

She opened it slowly, and peeked her head inside, only to realize it was a walk-in closet.

To her surprise, it was filled with black clothes. Black pants, black jeans, black skirts, black dresses, black blouses, and even black undergarments.

“Black again?!”

She walked out of the room, and walked over to the other room in the opposite corner. She opened it slowly again, and took a peek inside.

It was a bathroom in black too.

And much to her horror, the man who kidnapped her was inside. He was half- with only a towel covering his lower parts, but Jiyeon couldn’t even fantasize about it.

Instead, she stormed into the bathroom and pushed him hard. “YAH! WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME HERE?!”

The man didn’t bulge at all.

He didn’t even move an inch.

Jiyeon frowned and pushed him again, but he was still on his feet. “WHAT THE HELL?! CAN’T YOU MOVE?!”

The man turned to her with a wide grin on his face instead, “Hello, my bride!”

“YOUR WHAT?!”

“My bride!”

“DREAM ON!” Jiyeon stepped on his foot hard, but he made no signs of being in pain. Instead, he was still smiling.

“Come on, my bride! You’re here in my mansion! Isn’t it lovely?”

“Oh please! It’s not lovely at all and it’s all in black! Don’t you have a better taste of colours? But that’s not the case right now! What the hell am I doing here?!”

“Like I’ve said. You’re my bride, Park Jiyeon.” The man was still smiling.

“And I’ve said too. I’m not! I don’t even know you!”

“I’m Kim Myungsoo! I’m 1211 years old this coming weekend and there will be a party held in my mansion! I will introduce you as my bride to everyone, don’t worry~”

Jiyeon watched as he whistled some happy tune and walked out of the other door. But she wouldn’t give up.

She stormed into his room too. “I AM NOT YOUR BRIDE!”

Right then, Myungsoo dropped his towel onto the ground, but he had his back facing her. He smirked and turned around, trying to but she turned around in a hurry.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Trying to show you my body? We’re groom and bride, my love. You’re going to see my body soon enough, don’t worry.”

“I am not worrying about that! I want to go home!”

“You can’t.”

“WHY?!”

“Because you are to live here from now on.”

“Are you kidding me right now, Kim Myungsoo?”

“Oh~ How I love the way you call my name.” Myungsoo laughed, but turned serious the next moment, “And no, I’m not kidding you.”

“Let. Me. Go. Home!”

“You can’t step out of this mansion at all, my love.”

“TRY ME!” Jiyeon screamed and stormed out of his room. She walked down the only corridor and found the front door downstairs.

“HA! I’LL GO OUT RIGHT NOW, JERK!”

She confidently walked down the long stairs and walked over to the front door. “GOODBYE, JERK.”

She opened the door and was about to walk out, but the sunlight shone on her body harshly, which pained her skin.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

She stood still under the sun while watching how her body started to turn hard.

Within seconds, she could feel her body being protected by a body in front of her. He closed the door at once and brought her up into his arms again, before walking up to her bedroom.

“Like I’ve said, you can’t leave this mansion at all.”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!”

“Easy! I turned you into a vampire!” Myungsoo grinned like a child who had his toys, “It’s great, isn’t it? We will be together forever now! You’re a newborn vampire so you have to be careful! You need to take in blood or you will feel faint.”

“I DON’T WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE!”

“You are one now. And nothing can turn you back to a human.”

“WHY?!”

“Because it’s me?” Myungsoo tilted his head to the right in confusion.

“And how does that answer my question?!”

“Because I’m the king of vampire.”

Jiyeon had her jaws widened again, which made him laughed. “Come on. I’ve told you not to do this again~ But oh well! You’re in front of me now so it’s alright.” He smiled and closed for her again.

“I want to change back to a human now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter