Calling for Baby KiSSeopie91

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: KiSSeopie91

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite, T-ara

Plot: Myungsoo will release his picture album and some of the pictures are taken by Jiyeon, member of t-ara his gf. they are dating since Myungsoo's debut and he always bring Jiyeon to their Variety show (INFINITE variety, lol) they always doing lovey-dovey thing even the camera is rolling, they are called the 'Visual Couple' and Suzy was jealous and full of anger. Add some of your seasonings :) lol thanks 

*Click*

Myungsoo smiled when he saw how serious his girl was. “Shouldn’t you talk to me too, baby? I’ve been by your side the whole morning and all you did was to play with my camera.”

Jiyeon turned to him and narrowed her eyes, “I’m not playing with your camera!”

“Yes you are.” Myungsoo sighed and walked ahead, “I don’t feel in love now, my baby doesn’t even want to be with me anymore. All she wants is my camera.”

Jiyeon frowned and lowered her head sadly, “You really think this way?”

Myungsoo stopped his tracks and turned around, only to find her sulking face. He just had to further, “I feel that way though. You made me feel like this.”

Jiyeon sobbed and lowered the camera to hang it around her neck, while her hands moved up to wipe her tears away, “I’m sorry, Jagi… I just… I just wanted to take pretty photos too… I just wanted the photos to be in your album too… I…”

Myungsoo smiled and walked towards her, cupped her face, on top of her hands, “Don’t be silly. I was just joking with you. But I’m glad you’re honest now.”

Jiyeon sniffled and tilted her head up to look at him, “You’re not mad?”

“Why would I be? I was just joking with you, baby. I know you love me the most. I know that. I just wanted to tease you~”

Jiyeon whined and hit his chest with a fist. It wasn’t painful though.

Myungsoo chuckled at her hideous face and wiped her tears off gently, “You always fell into my trap and allowed me to tease you.”

Jiyeon pushed him away with a whine and walked ahead, storming off towards the building in front of her.

“Baby!” Myungsoo giggled and chased after her, “Wait for me!” He even had the time to wave and smile at the fans, sending them his regards.

The fans crowding outside Woolim building laughed and teased Myungsoo who made Jiyeon angry. “Go get your girl back, oppa! She looks angry today!”

“Yeah! Oppa! Go get her!”

Myungsoo saluted the fans and disappeared into the building, chasing after his girl who was waiting for the lift.

Once the lift door opened, Jiyeon stepped inside and pressed the close button furiously, but Myungsoo caught up on time.

He always did.

And he stepped into the lift, trapped her into the corner again, “Baby~”

“HMPH!” Jiyeon crossed her arms and looked away, not bothering about him.

“Baby~” Myungsoo leaned in closer, and Jiyeon blushed when she felt his breath on her cheeks, “Baby~” He buried his head into her neck and nibbled onto her skin lightly.

Jiyeon finally giggled and tried to push his head away, which made Myungsoo laugh too.

However, he did not move away.

Instead, he continued nibbling onto the flesh of her neck as he giggled into it, “My baby isn’t mad now, is she? Myungsoo is sorry~”

Jiyeon chuckled and poked his cheek lightly, “Myungsoo’s baby isn’t that petty~”

“I knew it.” Myungsoo bit onto her neck, which made her yelped. “Jagi!” She pushed his head away and cupped her neck, looking at him in embarrassment.

“You’re not a vampire, Jagi!”

“I just wanted to do that, all of the sudden.” Myungsoo giggled and stole a kiss from her lips and ran out of the lift when the door opened.

Right timing.

Jiyeon squealed and chased after him.

They turned and swirled around since the building staffs were walking around. And their actions simply made the staff members happy too.

They were a well-known couple, who seemed to be happy every single day.

“JAGI! STOP!”

Myungsoo continued running and finally reached the practice studio. He rushed inside and hid behind Hoya, who was the nearest to him.

Jiyeon stormed into the room and caught Myungsoo at once.

“Aha~ Now I know what happened.” Hoya smirked and moved away, sending Myungsoo to Jiyeon at once.

Jiyeon thanked Hoya and pounced right behind Myungsoo, with her legs wrapped around his waist and arms wrapped around his shoulders.

Jiyeon used her chin to knock his head multiple times, before Myungsoo landed both of them on the sofa in the corner.

He turned around to hover above her and buried his head into her neck again, biting it once more. Jiyeon squealed again, of course. “JAGI!”

Myungsoo pulled back and smirked at her flustered expression, “Love you too, baby~”

“Seriously? Kim Myungsoo, stop biting her neck off.” Woohyun sighed and pulled Myungsoo up, before sitting on the sofa with Jiyeon. “Look, her neck is so red now.”

“Yeah! Kim Myung L, let her off.” Sunggyu hissed and pulled Myungsoo behind him, making him mad.

But before he could reach, Dongwoo caught him and pulled him behind too, “I agree, Kim Myungsoo. Our Jiyeon needs to breathe too.”

“Yeah Hyung!” And he got pulled back again by Sungjong.

“I’m not with you this time, buddy.” Sungyeol smiled innocently and went to Jiyeon’s side, after pushing Myungsoo away.

Myungsoo felt a pull on his collar again, and he finally snapped. “YAH!” He pushed Hoya away and pulled all of s away from his girl, “WHO SAID YOU GUYS CAN GET CLOSE TO MY BABY?!”

“We did.” s replied honestly, and walked closer to Jiyeon, but before they could reach her, Myungsoo pulled them back and pounced right on top of Jiyeon, hugging her tightly.

“My baby is only mine! No one else can touch her!” He showed them his tongue and showered Jiyeon with kisses on her face.

“Jagi~~~”

Myungsoo smashed his lip son hers, shutting her up and Jiyeon, of course, melted into his kiss at once.

s laughed and teased the guy happily, “He just doesn’t get bored with Jiyeon at all. I bet they will even get married soon.”

“I bet they will~”

Myungsoo buried his head into her chest and hugged her tightly, “No one can touch my baby except me.”

Jiyeon giggled at his cute actions and brushed his hair happily, “Yes yes, only you. You’re such a boy, Jagi.”

“Only because they wanted to get you too.” Myungsoo whispered and snuggled up into her, “I love you, baby.”

“I know that.”

Myungsoo pulled back abruptly and glared at her, “Say you love me too!”

Jiyeon smiled and moved up to peck his lips lightly, “I love you too, Jagi.”

“That’s more like it.” Myungsoo smiled in victory and returned to his position, in her arms.

“GUYS! PRACTICE TIME!”

Myungsoo groaned in frustration when he heard that. Their choreographer just came into the room and clapped his hands for attention.

“I DON’T WANT TO!” And he turned into a kid again.

With Jiyeon around, he just can’t do things without her. He simply wanted to be with her and cuddle with her.

s were already gathering in the middle of the studio, leaving him on the sofa, still cuddling with Jiyeon.

“Come on, Myungsoo. Stop wasting time!” Sunggyu sighed waved him over, but he was stubborn. His choreographer too, called him over. “Myungsoo, get over now, come on.”

Jiyeon patted his back and he pulled away from her arms, “Go and practice, oppa. I’ll sit here and look.”

“Baby~”

“Go now. Or I’ll go back!”

That made him sad. But he had no other choices. “Okay…”

Myungsoo walked to the centre of the studio reluctantly, showing pouts to Jiyeon but she simply waved him away, “Fighting, oppa!”

“Chi. Only you can make him move, Ji.” The choreographer scoffed playfully and patted Jiyeon’s head.

“Hyung! Hands off my baby!”

“Wooh, Wooh~” He giggled and walked over to the front, getting them into positions again. “Come on, guys. Finish up the last part of the song and you’ll be done with this song.”

Of course, Jiyeon was the first to see the dance and hear the song other than the staff members.

“Jiyeon-ah, please spot the mistakes too!”

“I will, oppa! Leave it to me~” Jiyeon sang and winked at Myungsoo, sending him to paradise. The song began and the group did a warm up to the part where they have yet to learn.

It was right till that part, and Jiyeon smiled the whole time she watched them learn the new steps.

Of course, it took hours before they finished the whole song, and Jiyeon was looking at them the whole time.

“YAY!” She clapped her hands and jumped around when they finally finished, “Oppas! You guys are so awesome! No mistakes at all!”

“Don’t have to side them, Ji. They made some here and there.” The choreography ruffled her hair and the next moment, stomping of feet could be heard.

“HYUNG!”

The choreographer bid goodbye and ran for his life before Myungsoo could touch him. Jiyeon giggled and used the new towel to wipe his sweat off, “My Jagi is the best. Although Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa were better, I still think my Jagi is the best!”

Myungsoo raised a brow and looked at her, not knowing to be happy or sad.

In the end, he simply laughed it off when he saw the innocent look on her face. “I love you, baby.” He leaned in for a kiss, but Jiyeon pushed him away by shoving the towel into his face.

“Jagi~ You’re sweaty!”

“So what?” Myungsoo smirked and threw the towel away before grabbing her close, trapping her in his arms.

“Jagi~~~~”

Myungsoo ignored her cries and showered her face with kisses, again. “Ahhhh~ I’m finally charged! Wait, not fully charged yet.” And he smashed his lips onto hers. “Now I am~”

“Jagi~~~” Jiyeon whined and wriggled about, “I’m sweaty now too~ And I smells!”

“You smell just like me, perfect.” Myungsoo smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter