Calling for Baby Hamsan

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Hamsan

Pairing: Kaiyeon

Plot: Kai is the biggest playboy in Seoul, in Manwon High School. He never fell in love before but one day, he saw a girl, Jiyeon, which made his heart fluttered. He approached the girl and befriended her. But Kai has to face a big problem. The girl has an illness. She would forget what happened the day before once she woke up which caused Kai to be forgotten every single day.

Kai was loitering around the club again. He was with his friends at night, and they had agreed to meet up at the club in Hongdae.

It was just another night for him.

He has the status in Korea. He was known as the famous playboy son of the Kim Corps. They owned restaurants in places all over the world and even intended to add hotels to their list of business. His parents were still young, so they don’t have the intention to hand over their business to their irresponsible son, just yet.

Kai, otherwise known as Kim Jongin, was the only heir of that Kim Corps. He introduced himself as Kai to others because only his friends and his parents called him Jongin. His friends grew up with him together since they were all from rich families so they were the one who were allowed to call him by his real name.

Well, he doesn’t like people to call him by his real name because he doesn’t like to leave anything useless behind.

“My name wasn’t meant for filthy mouths.” – was what he always said to those who called him by his real name.

Of course, the clubbers in that club all knew him and his famous friends. Girls would pounce onto them and his friends while the guys would shrug them off and dance among themselves.

Kai held two girls in his arms in one go and pecked both of their cheeks happily. “What shall we do tonight, my ladies?”

The two girls acted cute to him and leaned on him with their whole weight, which he didn’t mind at that moment. “Room, maybe?”

“Room it shall be!” Kai winked and waved his friends goodbye before tugging the two girls away from the booth. He walked past the dance floor while whispering sweet words to the two girls’ ears sweetly which made them squealed in happiness.

However, right when he reached the exit of the club, his eyes caught themselves onto a normal looking girl in the club.

She was not in tight dress and she had no make-up on her face, and that was what caught his attention. *What is someone like that doing in here?!*

With his curiosity rising, he let go of the two girls which were in his arms and stared at the normal lady from afar.

“Oppa~” One of the s tugged onto his arms but he shrugged her hand off.

“Jongin oppa~” The other just made the wrong choice of spitting his real name out. Kai snapped his head towards the two s and slapped them hard.

“Haven’t you heard of not calling me by my real name before?!”

The two of them shivered and nodded their heads timidly.

“SCRAM!”

They scurried off into the dance floor and away from him forever.

Kai turned his head towards the direction where the normal girl stood but only to have a frown tugged on his face.

That girl was gone.

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance since the two girls made his day worst and decided to head back home for the day.

That was also the first day he went home without getting laid with only one woman lingering in his mind.

♥♥♥♥♥

School happened the next day and he went for it, as usual.

He wouldn’t skip school since the reasons were simple: His parents. They forced him to go to school no matter how he doesn’t like it.

As usual, they threatened him with their money, of course. Kai wouldn’t live without money. He needed them to enjoy himself every night.

Kai let another sigh out from his mouth and met up with his friends at the gates. His friends were living a better life. They could skip lessons whenever they want but they joined the classes together with him just as he requested.

“Hey, dude.” Sehun punched his shoulder lightly in which he got a reply back from the said guy. Kai received light punches from the rest and hit them back the same way. That was their way of greeting every day.

“Welcome to another boring morning~” Suho sang playfully and went into the school compound with the rest tagging along, joking around.

Kai let out the last sigh and followed suit soon after.

They walked down the hallway only to receive many squeals and screams from the girls who rushed out of their classroom just to take a look at them.

They were named as the kingka of Manwon High School, thus making them even more popular in Seoul.

“Ladies!” Suho, being the leadership guy he always was, snapped his fingers for attention right in the middle of the hallway which indeed silenced the crowd.

“I know you ladies are enjoying this scene, but, please go back to your classes now. My dears, you wouldn’t want to get caught by teachers, would you?”

He added the wink to end it off which earned squeals again.

“Seriously, hyung?” Kai rolled his eyes and pushed his way through the crowd all the way to his classroom, leaving his friends snickering behind him.

D.O quickly followed him since they were in the same class after bidding goodbye to his other friends. He too, walked into the classroom suavely and sat down right beside him, where his seat was, by default.

The teacher soon came in with her normal file on her arms, which doesn’t amuse Kai at all. However, the only difference this time round was that, there was another girl following her into the classroom. She was wearing their uniform so he assumed she will be the new transferee.

Normally, he wouldn’t be interested at all but this time round, the girl totally caught his eyes.

That was the exact same girl he saw at the club the night before, the same girl who wore normal dressing and had no make-up on.

Kai widened his eyes as he stared at the girl standing in front of the class. He could hear the girls whispering about how lame and plain she looked like but he shut them all out.

He couldn’t hear anything except for his rapidly beating heartbeat. All he could see was the girl in front of the class.

“Listen, class! This girl is new here and she transferred to our class today. Let’s welcome her, students! Introduce yourself, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Hello everyone. My name is Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you!” She bowed politely and smiled warmly to the class.

The students clapped lamely as a response but Kai was far from that. He was mesmerized by the new girl whom he had already has her name saved in his mind.

“Right, Jiyeon-ah. Sit right over there.”

The teacher pointed to an empty seat right at the other end from Kai. The latter had a disapproving look on his face and stood up at once, earning attention from everyone in the class.

“You.” Kai pointed to a girl in front of him, whom was also known as the queenka. She squealed in happiness since this was the first time he acknowledged her, but only to be pushed back down to her own hole the next moment.

“Get your up and move your over there.” He pointed to that empty seat from afar and glared at the queenka.

“But-”

“Now.”

The queenka stood up in annoyance while glaring at the new girl. Jiyeon flinched when she received the glares and looked away from her.

“Kyungsoo, sit over there.” Kai nudged his head over to the now empty seat in front of him and smiled at his friend.

Kyungsoo, who got the whole picture right from the beginning, shook his head with an amused smile on his face and moved over to the empty seat in front of them.

Kai beamed widely and waved Jiyeon over. “This will be your seat!”

Students, and even their teacher, gasped loudly and astonishingly at this new-beaming Kai. Once again, whispers and murmurs could be heard around the class.

When Kai saw that Jiyeon wasn’t moving at all, he moved over to the front and pulled her down the aisle to her table, which was Kyungsoo’s a minute ago, and sat her down on the chair before sitting down on his with a wide smile on his face.

He looked around to see every single soul in the class staring at him.

“What?!” He turned back to the cold guy and hissed before turning his head to their teacher, “Continue with your lesson, what are you waiting for?!”

“Oh… Yeah.” She nodded her head with her mind elsewhere and finally began her lesson for that day. However, not a single one of the students were paying attention to her. They were all recalling the incident before, even Jiyeon.

The lesson ended quickly. The teacher was gone and the class turned noisy while waiting for the next teacher to arrive. Kai turned to Jiyeon with a big smile on his face, “Hey Jiyeon, I’m Kai!”

Jiyeon raised a brow while keeping the book in her bag before turning her head to his direction, “Hello Kai.”

“Hi, I’m Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O!” D.O beamed widely with his usual bright expression which made the girl chuckled. “You have big and cute eyes, D.O!”

Kai turned his head to D.O and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He palmed the latter’s face and pushed it away, “Get lost! I’m talking to my seatmate now!”

D.O raised his hand to surrender and chuckled. “Fine~ Fine~ Lovesick boy~” He whispered the last word to before turning his body to the front, but his ears were perked up to hear what’s happening behind him.

Kai turned back to Jiyeon with the same smile as before, maybe even wider, “Oh right. I saw you at the club yesterday! Why were you there?”

“Oh? I did?” Jiyeon widened her eyes and thought about it, “I don’t remember though.”

“It was definitely you! You were wearing a normal flower dress with no make-up on. That was what caught my eyes!” Kai blabbered out unknowingly which earned giggles from the guy in front of him, but without him realizing, of course.

“Oh? I don’t remember what I wore though.” Jiyeon pouted in sadness.

Right when Kai was about to reply, the next teacher came in right on time to ruin his moment. He cursed him in his head and kicked him mentally countless time.

The lessons continued until the bell for lunch rang.

“Jiyeon-ah, come and eat with us!” Kai invited but Jiyeon shook her head kindly, “I don’t think it is a good idea…”

Kai caught her looking around and so did he. That was when he knew why. Girls were sending glares to her and rolling their eyes in annoyance.

“It’s fine, come on.” He tugged onto her wrist and pulled her all the way to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends, alongside D.O by their side. *This made me want to protect you ever more from those es.*

 “Wow wow wow! Who’s this?! Your new chick?!”

Kai hissed and smacked Chanyeol in his head, “This is Jiyeon. Don’t put her into the ’s category. She is a sweet girl.”

Chanyeol rubbed his now-non-painful head and looked at Kai with his jaws widened. “What did you just say?!”

D.O nodded his head and smirked, “Something entertaining just happened in class~”

Sehun pulled D.O down to their table and urged him on, “Come on, hyung! What’s happening?! I’m so interested now! Tell us the whole story!”

With that, the others scooted ever closer to D.O just to hear his story out.

“Let’s get some food first. Ignore those dorks.”

Jiyeon giggled amazingly at them and walked away with Kai, “Your friends seem fun.”

“Yeah. They are. But sometimes they’re just… you know, guys.” Kai rolled his eyes while queuing up for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter