Calling for Baby Yeon28

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon28

Myungyeon

After T-ara comeback stage Number Nine, T-ara Infinite has same schedule We Got Baby and Pdnim choose Jiyeon and Myungsoo because they are same cold~ 
They must married and raise Moon Mason and Moon Mavin... 
Please make Myungsoo always act like kid when she with Jiyeon and jealous because Mavin and Mason always close with Jiyeon. Make Team We Got baby and Infinite members amazed and make happy ending~ 

There came a letter, and a set of crew members from SBS, into the practice room of Infinite. The boys stood up from the ground and crowded around the cameras, “Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo!”

Of course, greeting came first.

The camera man showed them a letter, and the boys took it over at once.

“We got baby?! It’s a new program?!” That was what the envelope stated. The camera man nodded the machine on his shoulder, and the boys cooed again.

They took out the letter, and read it at once.

“To ___,

It’s a new SBS variety program this season! We welcome you to join us for this new season, to create a new experience with everyone!

You will be paired up with a female partner, to take care of the kid! As the title of this show states, it will be a program to open up to kids, and communicate with them!

You have to find your wife now, and from there, you both will look for your kids.

Hint: Your wife will be waiting in the xxx amusement park tomorrow morning, 10AM. You have to find her!

We Got Baby Team.”

“Hyung!” Woohyun shook Sunggyu, who had the letter in his hands, “It’s babies! There will be more than one! It’ll be so cute!”

“Yeah, hyung!” Sungjong squealed and shook Sunggyu too, “Tear the sticker away! I want to see who will be the husband! Hyung, tear it away!”

“Okay! Okay!” Sunggyu shrugged them off and slowly tore the stickers away, to prolong the tease to s. “KIM! IT’S A KIM!”

The non-Kims backed down and sighed sadly, “Damn it. It better not be Kim Myungsoo! He’s so cold and I bet he will be afraid of kids!”

Sunggyu giggled and shifted the stickers real slow, “OH MAN! I SAW A STRAIGHT LINE! NOOO!!!!! IT’S LIKE A BOX! KIM… MYUNGSOO!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and looked at s.

Yes, he wasn’t there at the beginning.

He was sitting down in a corner, playing with his phone. But once he heard his name, which caught his attention instead. “Me?”

“Yes, Kim Myungsoo!” Hoya sighed and sat down by his side, wrapping his arm around him, “Good for you, Kim Myungsoo. How I wished it was me!”

Myungsoo groaned hardly, “Must I go?!”

“Yes, stupid.” Sunggyu hit his head with the letter in his hands, “You have to meet your wife tomorrow!”

“I bet it’ll be so fun! I’m so jealous!” Sungjong shrieked and plopped down on the ground sadly, “It’s so sad. Myungsoo hyung won’t be entertaining!”

“It’s because Myungsoo is cold, we cast him into the show. We want to see how he will take care of the kids with his virtual wife.” The producer explained when the camera was off, “Good luck, Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo stood up to make a small bow as the team left the room.

The boys crowded around Myungsoo away, and began teasing him and his new show. They even guessed who his wife and kids will be.

The crew members hurried off to the next destination, and gave the same surprise to the wife. The girls took the letter and read it out too, and their reactions were just the same as the boys.

“Unnie! Tear the paper away! Who got the casting?!”

“Yeah! Tear it away! I’m so curious!”

Soyeon smiled and tore the paper away slowly. It seemed like idols had the same thought in mind. “PARK! IT’S A PARK! I STAND A CHANCE!” Soyeon squealed, and the same goes to Hyomin. The non-Parks sighed and became uninterested then.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, stayed in a corner too.

“Park… Park… Park… Ji!” The girls turned to Jiyeon and she looked at them blankly. “What?”

“Jiyeon! You’re chosen to be the wife!” They squealed and crowded around her happily, “You will have a husband, and even kids! Omo… It says kids, which means there will be more than one kid! You’ll take care of more than one kid!”

“Awww~” Hyomin cooed happily, “I bet it’ll be so fun!”

“You can take the role then.”

“Nah-uh~” Eunjung shook her finger and smiled, “It’s for you means it’s for you. Tomorrow, you have to wait in the amusement park for your husband! I’ll make sure you dress up nicely.”

“No thanks, unnie.”

But she was so excited. She loved kids! She just doesn’t know how to show it.

“No can do. You have to look pretty on your first date~” The girls laughed in joy, greeted the crew members and sent them out when they had to go, before returning to Jiyeon, teasing her again.

It was the same on both rooms.

The cold members stayed still in their position, not bothering about the other members who were always teasing them.

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo arrived at the amusement park alone, and he took the ticket from the producer so he could head inside. “So, I just have to go in? And look for my wife?”

The camera man nodded his camera, and Myungsoo nodded his head in understanding. “I hope it won’t be difficult.” He sighed and walked into the park, searching high and low for his wife.

He spotted a familiar idol member, and walked up to her at once, “Erm… Ailee-ssi? Are you… possibly my wife?”

*Don’t tell me she’s my wife! I have no idea, but I don’t want her to be my wife. It’s weird, and she’s older. I prefer someone similar to me, and someone younger than me!*

“Nope! I’m sorry~” Ailee smiled and pushed a note to him before walking away.

Myungsoo sighed inwardly, opened the letter and read it out loud, “Head over to the Viking and I’ll be there!”

“Viking huh?” Myungsoo looked around and finally spotted the big ship in a corner. He walked over immediately and turned around in circles, and spotted Park Bo Young now. “Erm… Boyoung-ssi, are you my wife?!”

*No, no! Not her too! She’s not my style, and it’ll be difficult to communicate! She’s older too!*

The actress giggled and pushed another note to him, “I’m sorry but it’s not me too!”

Myungsoo groaned in frustration as he watched her figure disappearing, and opened the note again. “Come to the merry-go-round!”

“You better be there now.” He whispered and walked over to the merry-go-round immediately. There, leaning against the silver railing, stood a girl.

Her side was facing him, and she was watching the merry-go-round in amazement. Myungsoo watched her from the side and felt his heart warming at that scene.

Her hair was flowing as the wind from the rounds caused it, and she had a small smile on her face. *I thought Jiyeon is cold too? She actually can smile…*

Yes, he met her countless times behind the stage, and he realized she was just like him. They appeared to be cold to everyone else because they had no idea how to show their feelings out.

When Myungsoo saw that smile on her face, he had no idea why, but he liked it.

Myungsoo walked up to her and this time round, he was actually hoping she was his wife. “Erm… Jiyeon-ssi, are you my wife?”

The girl turned to him and searched her pocket.

Myungsoo sighed inwardly and frowned, “Not another note right?”

Jiyeon simply took a folded letter out and pushed it to him. He opened it and a small smile found him face. Of course, it went unnoticed by the camera, but Jiyeon saw it.

She too, could feel the ice surrounding her cold heart breaking. She took notice of his coldness before, and she too, realized he was just like her. They were simply blocking everyone else since they had no idea how to show their feelings.

It was nice to see his smile – she thought.

“So… You’re my wife?”

Jiyeon nodded her head and pointed to the merry-go-round.

“Why? You want to take it?”

Jiyeon pulled him along, and went for the ride. They had the privilege to get on it alone, since that sole ride was booked for them.

However, that soft touch on his wrist made him so happy. He had no idea what with just one touch, he could be happy too!

“The producer said our hints are in the ride.” Jiyeon finally spoke, and her voice was melody to his ears. It sounded so perfect.

They jumped onto the moving ride, and walked in circles around the middle pillar. “Ah! Here!” Jiyeon called him over when he spotted a mission card pasted on the pillar.

She took it down and jumped down from the ride easily, however, Myungsoo had a hard time doing that.

He couldn’t catch the timing at all.

Jiyeon sighed and hopped onto the ride when he finished a round, and looked at him, “Why aren’t you jumping?”

“I… I…”

Jiyeon sighed and tugged his wrist again, before jumping down onto the ground then. Myungsoo turned away from the camera when she released him and smirked to himself. *I just wanted to feel your touch again.*

How cheeky.

Jiyeon looked at the card and read it out loud, catching his attention then.

“To Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

Congratulations to being husband and wife! Both of you had to head over to the Pororo Park in xxx Mall!

Find your kids!

Hint: There are two of them!

We Got Baby Team”

Jiyeon looked up and faced Myungsoo then, “So… I guess we have to go now.”

“Yeah.” Myungsoo rubbed his nape awkwardly and pointed to the exit, “Let’s go then. Hmm...”

They walked together, side-by-side, awkwardly indeed. Myungsoo guided Jiyeon out of the turnstile before he walked out too.

Jiyeon waited for him by the side and looked at him again, “Erm… How are we supposed to go?”

“I have no-” Myungsoo cut his words off when he spotted the car on the road, and cameras were installed inside. “I guess that’s our car.”

Jiyeon turned her head and looked at where he was pointing at, only to widen her eyes in surprise. “It’s a nice car!”

She rushed over and looked at it, making Myungsoo smiled. This time, the camera caught it. They quickly got into the car, and Myungsoo drove the both of them to the mall.

It was a awkward trip, but both were trying words to say though. “So… I guess you’re my husband now?”

“Yup, I guess.”

“Hmm…”

It turned silent again.

“Then… I guess you’re my wife now huh?”

“Of course I am.” Jiyeon answered with a raised brow, facing him with her body. He caught it and began to chuckle.

Jiyeon smiled at his laughter and followed along too.

It was nice to hear their laughter, since both were portrayed as cold-looking person from the first impression.

They managed to ease some of the awkwardness right when they reached the mall. “Let’s go up to the Pororo Park now!”

“Are you that eager?!”

“Of course! I can’t wait to see the kids! They would be so cute!”

“So you like kids huh?”

They were in the lift, heading up to the highest level where the park was located, and they simply treated the cameras as invisible.

Well, that was what they had to do too.

Jiyeon nodded her head and sprinted out when the door opened. She ran into the Pororo Park right in front of her, leaving her husband behind.

“I guess she really does love kids huh?” Myungsoo whispered to the camera and dashed into the park too, trying to find both his wife and kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter