Calling for Baby Eelynn_90

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Eelynn_90

Pairing: Myungyeon, TOP, U-know, Kris, Naeun

Plot: After 5 years, she works with Kris as Business Manager. And, Myungsoo become CEO group World Hotel. After lost Jiyeon, his became cold, jerk, arrogant, and be playboy. One day, Myungsoo go to Canada for business trip with Kris Company, and see Jiyeon. His life become alive again, but Jiyeon ignore him and denied that she is Jiyeon even she still love Myungsoo and miss him so much. Myungsoo never give up and try to coax and forgiveness until he make decision don’t want back to Korea as long Jiyeon not came back to his life. Kris who also have crush at Jiyeon, need to give up when Myungsoo come in her life as he knows Jiyeon only love Myungsoo not him as her brother. When the time Myungsoo already give up because Jiyeon ignore him and want to Korea, Kris came and reveal everything why Jiyeon became like that (her life,,her brother die).

Extra: sorry if my plot to long but if you feels to long you can make 2 chapters. Make Myungsoo suffer after he lost Jiyeon and make Naeun suffer when Myungsoo know all the stories that Naeun create and planning to ruined Jiyeon life. And please make krisyeon moment even end of the ending I want myungyeon..hehehe

“Mr. Wu. This is the report for the upcoming project with the Santos Group.”

Kris smiled warmly at the sight of the woman in front of him. He walked to the door, locked it, and pushed her to his seat at once.

“Park Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon tried to stand up but his hands were pushing her down. “Mr. Wu! You have to let me go! This is wrong!”

Kris giggled and poked the back of her head lightly, “Loosen up a little, young lady.”

“But-” Jiyeon turned her head to look at him, but when she saw how he was sending her the same old glare with authority, she sighed in defeat.

“Okay, okay. Yifan ge, you’re always not serious.”

“Only when you’re with me, I can relax.” Kris giggled and pushed her up from his seat, making her confused.

He sat on it, and what he did next surprised her indeed.

He grabbed her and made the girl sit on his laps comfortably. “Now what were you saying about this?”

Jiyeon sighed and opened the file which she took from the table, “The proposal, ge. With Santos Group. Remember? You wanted to sign with them because they were the second biggest hotel chains after you?”

Kris smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, taking the file in his hands and read it that way. He finished scanning through the whole file but chucked it aside, since it was too wordy.

“Wu Yifan! Read it properly!”

Kris pouted and buried his head into her back, hugging her tightly, “I’m so tired, Jiyeon-ah. Help me, please. I’m going crazy from reading all those files the whole day.”

“But it’s your job, ge! You have to read it!”

“Or maybe you can read it for me?” Kris smirked playfully, and Jiyeon took the file with a small yet happy sigh.

She read the contract, word by word, and she made it a point to explain everything to Kris perfectly.

It finally ended and Kris sighed in relief, “Finally?”

“Yifan ge~”

“Okay, okay.” Kris giggled and took the file over to sign it at once, “There. It’s done.”

Jiyeon looked at his signature and smiled brightly at it, “Yifan ge. You know something?”

“Hmm?”

“I like your signature a lot.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. It just looks nice… And it looks like Yunho oppa’s signature.”

Kris smiled sadly when he spotted the sad expression on her face again, “Hey.”

“Hmm?” Jiyeon turned her head and looked at him, “What’s wrong, ge?”

“Are you happy to be here with me?”

“Of course, Yifan ge.” Jiyeon smiled and wrapped one of her arms around his neck, placing her head on his shoulder comfortably, “If it wasn’t for you, I might be dead by now, ge. Thank you.”

“But I brought you away from your hometown.”

“I don’t want to be there too, ge. You know why too.” Jiyeon frowned when she felt her memories rushing back to her.

Kris felt the guilt to bring it up and wrapped his arms around her tightly immediately, “I’m sorry, Yeon-ah. Let’s go out for lunch now!”

Jiyeon brushed the thought away and blinked at him in surprise, “Now? Ge! It’s only 10 in the morning!”

“I call the shots, young lady.” Kris winked playfully and brought her out of the hotel office, bringing her to some other places for their lunch and even did some shopping together before returning to the office to continue their job.

♥♥♥♥♥

“One more whiskey.” Myungsoo ordered, and the bartender looked at him sadly, “Myungsoo-ah. It’s your seventh shot tonight, are you okay?”

“Just give it to me, Sunggyu hyung!”

Sunggyu sighed and brought one more whiskey shot to him, “Don’t do this to yourself, Myungsoo. It’s not worth it.”

“It’s worth it.” Myungsoo hissed and gulped the alcohol down in one shot, “I don’t deserve to be happy. I don’t deserve anybody. I don’t deserve to lead this life at all.”

“Myungsoo-ah!”

Myungsoo walked towards the dance floor and moved his body swiftly. In no time, girls crowded around him and Myungsoo wrapped them in his arms, being too engrossed with the current atmosphere, and with alcohol taking him over.

Thanks to the bartender, who was also a close friend of his, Myungsoo was being pushed to the side and he made him stayed in the booth, not allowing him to move a step away.

The bar closed at dawn, and Sunggyu finally went to Myungsoo to help him back to his apartment.

It has pictures all over his wall, since he ordered the designer to put the wallpapers up too, and so he could live in guilt forever.

“Myungsoo-ah. You have to move on. It’s been five years.” Sunggyu sighed as he stared at one of the photos on the wall.

Myungsoo was smiling so brightly into the camera, hugging the girl by his side tightly.

“You have to move on since she’s gone.”

“NO!” Myungsoo roared and moved towards the same picture he was looking at, “MY JIYEON IS NOT GONE! SHE IS STILL HERE WITH ME!”

Sunggyu sighed sadly and brought him back to his room, with much difficulty, and he finally collapsed onto the bed.

The elder guy looked at the walls in his room and shook his head sadly, “If you didn’t even believe Naeun, you won’t even have to hurt Jiyeon.”

He knew the whole story since the younger boy told him before.

Yes, they were that close.

Sunggyu tucked the younger male under the blanket and finally returned home to rest too, not without leaving a note on the bed side.

Myungsoo groaned in pain when he woke up, of course, since he had a hangover.

He slammed the alarm shut and sat up, rubbing his temple in the process. He recalled what happened, and finally realized he was in bed thanks to his friend again.

He really had to thank his hyung someday.

He took his phone to check for any new notifications, and finally caught the note by its side.

“Don’t forget about your Canada trip later.”

Myungsoo let out a small smile of appreciation, and finally prepared himself for the week of Canada trip.

He was the CEO of World Hotel.

It was famous in Korea, Japan, and China, and now, he wanted to venture it into the European countries too.

And the first stop would be Canada.

He had found a partner who was interested to provide some sponsorship for him, and he was heading to Canada to discuss it in person.

He reached the airport in no time and met his secretary there, with all the documents needed. He knew he had an efficient secretary he could trust.

“Thank you, Sungjong-ah.”

Sungjong smiled and shook his head slightly, “It’s my job, sir.”

“Just call me hyung outside workplace.”

“Well, thank you, hyung.”

Myungsoo made a small smile, and they headed into the departure hall, and onto the plane in no time, since they were in the business class.

The trip to Canada was not long, and they settled into the Hotel they were supposed to discuss with at once.

It would be so much easier then.

Myungsoo pulled open the curtains in his room and looked out to the huge city beneath him. “Ji… If you’re here, I bet you would like this…”

Sungjong knocked onto his door, and asked him for dinner since it was late.

He agreed, and they headed down to the hotel’s restaurant. The service was great, and they had the best meal after the plane.

Myungsoo excused himself and decided to walk around since he needed to know about the environment of the hotel he would be working with, but he caught someone he least expected.

The girl he thought was dead, the girl he loved and still love, was standing by the pool, with her feet playing with the water on the edge.

Without realizing, Myungsoo was already heading towards her slowly, as he stared at her for the longest time ever.

He had the strongest feeling in him that she was her. She was his Jiyeon.

“Ji…”

Jiyeon turned her head at the call of her name, but she got a surprise instead. Her eyes widened to its maximum, but she managed to keep a cool.

“Hi! Are you a guest here?” Jiyeon walked away from the pool and bowed politely, “I’m the Business Manager of this hotel. I hope you would like your stay here.”

She bowed again, and attempted to leave, but Myungsoo grabbed her wrist to stop her from escaping.

“Ji… It’s you! It’s really you!”

Jiyeon raised a brow and feigned acknowledgement. “What are you talking about, sir?”

“Don’t lie to me, Ji!” Myungsoo pulled her close, hugged her tight as he buried his head into the crook of her neck. “Jiyeon-ah, I missed you so much!”

Jiyeon pushed him away, quite hardly since he was being difficult, and frowned in confusion, to show him she wasn’t the one he was looking for. “I’m sorry, sir. You must have gotten he wrong person.”

She did a last small bow, and hurried off the poolside at once.

Myungsoo stood rooted to the ground as he stared at the thin air in disbelieved. “Ji… It’s you! I know it’s you!”

He regained his senses and chased after his girl, but she was long gone.

He tried looking for her from the pool level to the ground level, but she wasn’t anywhere to be found.

“Ji…” Myungsoo didn’t know if he should cry or if he should be happy. He was just glad he finally saw his love, and she wasn’t dead like everyone else thought she was.

“I’ll get you back, Ji. I promise!”

Myungsoo lived up to his promise, indeed.

The meeting with the hotel CEO was held on the next d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter