Calling for Baby Pau_der

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pau_der

Myungyeon

Jiyeon is an orphan while Myungsoo is new to school, he saw Jiyeon and she needs help with the things she was carrying. But Jiyeon politely rejected him because she thought he's just like her school bullies. Then Myungsoo saw Jiyeon was getting bullied physically and mentally by boys and girls, at first he did nothing but just to watch. But the next months, he couldn't take it anymore and so he helped Jiyeon.

Myungsoo stood right outside the school and stared at it with high expectation on it. “This is it! You’re here now, Kim Myungsoo! Seoul High School. The school you always dreamt of!”

He was from the countryside.

He wasn’t from Seoul.

He wasn’t from another city.

He came from the countryside.

Myungsoo worked so hard, travelling to and fro the city nearest to his village every single day, just to go to school to get his study done.

Years passed and he moved into the city.

He worked so hard in the city too, earning money for his family and for his studies.

All for one reason.

He wanted to go to Seoul.

He wanted to study in Seoul High School.

With his smart brain and finally earning enough, he could enter Seoul High School.

He was already a year late, but it’s fine. The school accepted him in, thanks to his brain, and he was being accepted to the second year at once.

Myungsoo became the new transferee of the year.

He took a deep breath, plastered a smile on his face, and finally walked into the school building.

First thing first, he knew he had to go to the office – that was a common knowledge.

He walked into the office, greeted the staff, and got the schedules from him. “Here you go, Myungsoo-ssi. Study hard!”

“Thank you!”

Myungsoo held the paper tightly in his hand as he walked out of the office proudly. “I’m finally here!”

He scanned the paper and smiled at the first lesson of the day. “Math. My favourite too. Things just turn out well for me huh?!”

Myungsoo walked into the crowd, which happened to arrive in school at that time.

He strolled down the corridors happily, and finally spotted the locker areas. “Ah! Right. He said my locker number is on the letter.”

He took out the letter from the envelope he received from the staff and read the letter thoroughly. It was a welcome letter, and it stated other administrative stuff for him.

Myungsoo walked to his locker, opened it with the pin number written on the paper, and did everything by himself.

He was one smart kid alright.

He adapted to changes well.

Myungsoo placed the books he doesn’t need for the day into the locker, before hurrying over to his first class.

He was so excited.

Finally, he will be able to study in Seoul High School.

Myungsoo walked down the aisle, and sat down on an empty seat. His eyes scanned the whole classroom, only to find the students too technological-savvy.

They were all using phones.

Some were watching videos together, some were playing games together, and some were happily texting others.

Well, Myungsoo doesn’t have one.

He doesn’t need one.

He only needed books.

Not that he was a nerd, but he loved studying.

Myungsoo took out the math book and waited patiently for the teacher to enter.

Finally, the time arrived.

“Ja! Class, settle down!” A lady walked in with a file in her arms, “We have a new student joining us this semester! Let’s welcome him, alright? He’s from Sanbu Village and he worked hard to come to Seoul. Kim Myungsoo!”

“Yes!”

“Introduce yourself to the class.”

Myungsoo did as told as he stood up. “Hello! I’m Kim Myungsoo and it’s my dream to study in Seoul High School! Nice to meet you! Please take care of me well!”

The girls started squealing at one.

He was handsome.

Even for a country boy, he looked so handsome.

“Alright, alright! I know he’s handsome but we have to begin the lesson!” The girls started quieting down and whispered among themselves instead.

Their teacher let it pass this time, and started her lesson.

Myungsoo was having so much fun listening to the teachers. They were indeed different from where he came from. Even their teaching methods were different.

Myungsoo definitely felt that he could study better in Seoul.

Time passed quickly, and lunch time arrived without knowing. The bell rang, and Myungsoo knew it was free period since everyone started moving.

Right when he was about to leave too, girls started crowding around his table. “Hello! You’re Myungsoo, right? I’m Kang Jiyoung!”

Myungsoo bowed politely as he faced her. “Hello~”

Soon, her friends started introducing themselves too. They didn’t let him go but Myungsoo managed to escape successfully – saying he needed the washroom.

It was kind of overwhelming for him.

Having girls swooning around him right on his first day of lesson, he didn’t know he was this popular at all.

He was just a country boy nonetheless.

Myungsoo went to the canteen instead, and got lunch for himself.

After finishing his food up, he strolled around the school, searching for facilities himself, and he finally found what he wanted.

The music room.

He loved music.

He can play piano and violin well.

And he could sing too.

Yes, he simply loved music.

Myungsoo hurried into the music room, scanned the expensive instruments thoroughly, before finally deciding to leave the room – thinking of coming back when school had ended.

Right when he closed the door behind him, he saw a student carrying 5 bags, which seemed too heavy for her to carry.

With a kind heart, he approached her at once. “Hey! Let me help you!”

The girl seemed surprised, but she managed to step away from him. “I-It’s fine! I… I can manage!”

“You looked tired! Let me help you, alright? Where are you bringing these bags to? Are these left down by other students? You’re bringing them to the lost and found?”

The girl shook her head rapidly, and ran away instead.

Myungsoo stared at her figure with a frown on his face. “That’s weird.”

But since she was gone, he let it go too, and returned to his classroom for the next half of the lessons of the day.

When the last bell rang, Myungsoo packed his bag and was about to leave, only to find the same 5 girls around his table again.

“Hey, Myungsoo! Wanna hang out with us at the mall?”

Myungsoo sent them a small smile instead. “I’m sorry. I have things on!”

“Really? How about you come looking for us after that?”

“I can’t. I’m sorry!” Myungsoo sent another smile, and finally escaped from their wrath again. Desperate girls were simply scary.

He didn’t have anything on, of course.

He just wanted to visit the music room again.

Seeing that no one was in the room, and almost every student had returned home, he sat on the piano seat and played a piece at once.

It was so soothing.

He loved it too – listening to the music he played.

Without knowing, he had a smile on his face as he closed his eyes happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter