Calling for Baby Yeon28

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon28

Minho, Jiyeon, Sulli

Jiyeon is nerd but she is so rich. Jiyeon like Minho a lot. Minho is kingka in Seoul Art School. Minho really hates Jiyeon because she is so annoying. One day Minho tells Jiyeon she is so ugly and don’t show her face again. Sulli is Jiyeon's best friend so she will help Jiyeon to make Jiyeon pretty and make Minho regret.

Extras: make Minho regret and happy ending… 

“Look! Look! Sulli, it’s Minho oppa!”

“Really? Park Jiyeon?”

“Why?!”

“You’re fan-girling about her again?”

“Why not?!”

“He’s a total playboy alright. And a jerk.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly as she stared at her crush, “How would you know?”

“He’s a total materialistic man.”

“You know him?”

“Nope, I don’t.”

“Then how would you know he’s bad?”

Sulli sighed sadly as she ruffled her best friend’s hair, “I can see it.” *And he’s my cousin, Jiyeon-ah. I’m sorry I have to keep it a secret.*

“But he’s so cute and handsome!”

“If you say so, silly girl.” All Sulli did was to stay by the side and watched her dropped further into the deep pool called love.

“I’m going to send him food now!”

And she was off.

*Again. Jiyeon-ah. You’ll be hurt sooner or later. Please don’t do silly things like this to that jerk.*

Sulli watched as her best friend ran over to her cousin, pushing her only sandwich to him. “Here you go, oppa! I’ve got it just now for you!”

Minho took it over, while rolling his eyes.

“I hope you like it, oppa!”

But Minho walked over to the dustbin, and threw the sandwich into the bin.

That made everyone in the cafeteria gasped in horror. Sulli too. But she stood by the side and watched the whole scene unfolded in front of her.

She wanted to help, so much, but she needed Jiyeon to feel the pain and hurt so she could actually give up.

It was bad to do that, but it has to be done.

“Go away, ugly annoying prick!” That was his first sentence to her, ever since Jiyeon started showering him with her love.

Now, she stood in front of him, with her head lowered, and hearing lots of laughter from the crowd.

“Stop bothering me!” Minho hissed and grabbed the girl by his side, “This, is my ideal type. Not you. You’re so ugly, nerd! Don’t even come close to me again!”

And he walked off to his seat, with the new girl he just hooked up with.

Jiyeon burst into tears before running out of the cafeteria, with Sulli following suit closely. She followed her to the washroom where no students visit, and found her crying in a corner.

“Jiyeon-ah…”

“Sulli… You were right…”

“I’ve told you but you won’t listen.” Sulli sighed and sat by her side, pulling her into her arms and patted her back gently, “I’m sorry.”

“No… You’re not at fault…”

“But I could have stopped you.”

Jiyeon pulled away to send her a small smile, “You know me too, Sulli. I won’t give up even if you stopped me. But now… I’m prepared to give up. I’m ugly and annoying. He called me that. I’m an ugly nerd.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Yes, I am! I must be looking so hideous with this huge spectacles, and messy hair! I have lots of pimples on my face too!”

“Oh please. That can’t be counted as pimples at all.”

“But-”

“No more buts. And as your best friend, I have the obligation to change you.”

“Change me?”

“I’m so going to transform you into a beauty. You’re beautiful, Jiyeon-ah. You just don’t know how to dress up.”

“I’m not beautiful, Sulli. You don’t have to comfort me that way.”

“No. I know you, Jiyeon. And I know you’re beautiful. I’ll help you get your revenge. Well, not really a revenge, but just to let that jerk know he’d just missed a beauty. But of course, you have to promise me not to go to his side even when he started coming after you.”

“Why?”

“Because he’s materialistic like I’ve said. He just wanted pretty woman. If he can push you away when you look like this, which means ugly in his eyes, but love you when you’re pretty, then it’s not real love. Don’t be blinded, okay?”

“But what if he really loves me then?”

“Do you really think it’s possible?”

“I don’t know…”

“If he truly loves you, then I have nothing to say. But if he doesn’t, don’t even fall for his sweet words and charismatic eyes.”

“Okay…”

“So are you ready to be transformed?”

“Like transformers?”

“Park Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon giggled happily before hugging her tight, “Thank you, Sulli-ah. I’m ready. I will return as a beautiful woman and make Choi Minho regret.”

“That’s my girl.”

They went to the mall after school, and Jiyeon used her card on all the necessary things that Sulli found.

She was rich, alright.

She could just spend her card endlessly, but she did not. She only spent it on necessary things. She wasn’t a spoilt-brat to begin with. Her parents gave her the card for emergency uses, and never once had she touched it. Even her parents told her to use it too, and finally, it was being put to good use.

Sulli picked out some dresses which fitted her perfect curves, forced her to wear heels, and even bought make-up kits for her.

Accessories weren’t needed, but she bought some to touch up her overall.

“Perfect.”

Final, was to the spectacles store.

Sulli forced her to wear contact lenses, even after much protest from the girl herself. And finally, she could wear it perfectly.

“It’s quite easy! And it’s so clear!”

“Of course! Now you have to wear this to school every day. No more spectacles, alright?”

“Okay!”

“Good.” Sulli had the contact lenses packed up, and together, they returned back to Jiyeon’s house. “Go and try all of it!”

“All of it?!”

“Yup! Sulli the great has to see it first!”

“Sulli the great?” Jiyeon burst out into laughter, which caused Sulli to kick her playfully, “Go now! I’ll be waiting here!”

Jiyeon did as told, and changed into different dresses she bought.

“Perfect.”

“Awesome.”

“Beautiful.”

“Wonderful.”

Every dress seemed to fit her perfectly too, no matter how she wore it. It was as though, they were made for her.

“And tomorrow, you will wear this to school.”

“This?! It’s so loose and it’s showing so much skin!”

“It’s the main purpose. Choi Minho loves skins.”

“But I just have to make him regret, right? Why do I have to show my skins? I don’t like it…”

Sulli sighed and gave in, in the end. “Fine. Wear that.”

Jiyeon picked the sky blue dress up with a satisfied smile on her face. “Deal~”

“With your black heels too. And wear your bracelet.”

“Okay~”

“And I’ll be here to get your make-up done.”

“Make-up too?!”

“Of course. Simple make up will do! You’re beautiful even without it.”

“Sulli-ah~”

“Yeah?”

“You’re making me shy~ Can I love you instead?”

Sulli picked her pillow up and smashed it on her face, and that declared war. They had a fun pillow fight indeed.

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, Sulli came by as promised, and made sure she looked perfect before heading to school.

She told her to walk alone, just to test Minho. “I’ll be right behind you, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Why? Let’s go together!”

“No. Go first. It’s to show you that you’ve changed totally, and Minho doesn’t even know you’re Park Jiyeon.”

“Are you sure he won’t recognize me?”

“Totally. Go on in. I’ll just look from the back.”

Jiyeon gave her a quick hug, before entering the school with confidence. Indeed, eyes were on her, as though she was a new student.

Her confidence level grew, and she walked towards her class as though nothing had happened.

Indeed, Sulli was right.

Minho appeared next to her even before she entered the room, and blocked her way. “Hey, beautiful.”

Jiyeon turned to him, and the love for him soon fell apart.

She said nothing and waited for him to continue.

“What’s your name? Are you free after school? Wanna catch a movie together?”

Jiyeon lowered her head sadly, totally disappointed in him, “I’m not free this noon. I’m sorry.”

Minho caught her arm before she could leave. “How about tomorrow?”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I have any free time for you.”

Minho’s grip on her arm loosened, as he looked into her eyes. *Those eyes… Where have I seen them before?*

“Hey, come on. Or shall we sit down together for lunch?”

Jiyeon shook her head and attempted to enter the class, but Minho pulled her back again. “Why can’t you even sit with me, hmm? Are you attached?”

“No.”

“Wait, what’s your name?”

Jiyeon finally looked up to him, with tears in her eyes, and that caught him off guard. Minho let her arm go slowly, while staring into her eyes again.

Without knowing, those tears brought pain to his heart. *I’ve seen those eyes before. I’m sure.*

Jiyeon pushed him away gently, and walked into the class while wiping her tears away. All Minho could do was to stand by the door, and watched her walked over to her seat.

He was about to leave, but Sulli pushed him away harshly and entered the classroom, while glaring at him angrily.

She walked over to Jiyeon, sat down by her side, and hugged her tight to comfort her.

That was when Minho knew who she was.

He knew, of course, his cousin had a nerd best friend and that nerd best friend was so in love with him. But he doesn’t like nerds.

Well, who does?!

Yes, he had no excuses to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter