Calling for Baby T-Finite

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: T-Finite

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: L and Jiyeon are idols. At first they did not like or dislike each other. After being in variety show together, start liking each other. Happy Ending please..!

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Infinite piled into the waiting room of T-ara and greeted their seniors.

“We’re Infinite!”

T-ara stood up and bowed back politely, returning their greetings. “Annyeonghaseyo~”

“Here’s our disc for all of you, sunbae~” Sunggyu, being the leader approached them and gave the discs to them, one by one.

Loud dino laughter could be heard and they turned their head to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon cupped and bit her lips shyly, “Sorry~ It’s just that, I’m the youngest and I have juniors~ It’s amazing~” And she began laughing again.

The older idols laughed at her reaction and chatted a little longer before returning back to their own positions.

“Aigoo… Jiyeon-ah! That’s so unglam of you just now!” Soyeon giggled and patted her head which earned a pout back.

“I’m sorry unnie~ I was just happy!”

Eunjung sat down beside her and hugged her shoulders, “I bet you’ve left a bad impression for them.” She teasingly smiled at poked her sides.

Jiyeon jumped at her sudden poke and frowned, “Serious?! I didn’t thought it would be that bad! I was only laughing!”

Hyomin glared at the two members and hugged Jiyeon tightly, “they’re just playing with you, don’t mind them!”

Jiyeon glared at the two teasing unnies and roared, “UNNIE!”

They laughed at her behaviour and went off for their rehearsal when they were called.

“Don’t you think she’s funny?” Dongwoo laughed when they saw T-ara walking out of their waiting room to the main stage.

Hoya looked at the direction he was looking at and placed his arm lazily on his shoulders, “Who?”

“Jiyeon! She was laughing like a dino just now, like me! And look at how’s she’s laughing now! It’s hilarious!”

Myungsoo nudged his elbow and wriggled his eyebrow, “You like her huh?”

Dongwoo laughed it off and walked off to the main stage as well, “I just thought she’s funny~”

And s shrugged their shoulders and followed suit.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Myungsoo-ah~” His manager hollered for him and Myungsoo strolled into the living room lazily, “Ah, hyung~~~ I was happily watching my Running Man!”

His manager raised a brow and looked at him, “You’re watching a variety show?!”

Myungsoo glared at him and sat down beside him on the couch, “Why? I can’t?!”

“Fine fine~” His manager laughed and told him the good news, “Don’t have to watch it now. You’re in for a variety show~”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and grabbed his arms tightly, shaking him madly too, “SERIOUS?! I’M FINALLY IN A SHOW?! WHAT SHOW?! RUNNING MAN?!”

His manager went dizzy and finally shook off his hands, “Chill, Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo rubbed his head and smiled sheepishly, “Sorry, hyung~ I was too excited~”

His manager simply laughed it off. “So… It is a new variety show and you’re in for the first episode.”

“SERIOUS?!” Myungsoo squealed again and jumped about the living room happily, “What’s it about?!”

“It’s like Running Man. But it will be a couple show! You guys have to complete mission just like Running Man. It’ll be fun.”

“WOOOOOW~” Myungsoo flapped his arms around and hugged his manager tightly, “COUPLE MISSION RACE! OH MY GOD! DREAM CAME TRUE!”

His manager pulled back and threw his a few playful glares, “I’m not gay!”

Myungsoo laughed happily and hit his arm playfully, “I was just happy, hyung~ But do you know how’s in the show?! Who’s the MC?! I’m so curious!”

“MC will be Yoo Jae Suk, you’re lucky. And as for the other guests, I’m not sure.”

Myungsoo laughed in bliss and settled down on the couch after saying bye to his manager.

And he waited for s to reach home before telling him all the things he just heard from their manager.

“GOOD FOR YOU! I WANTED TO GO TOO!” Woohyun whined and shook his arm, “I WANT TO MEET GIRLS~”

Myungsoo shook his hand off and giggled happily, “I will meet a girl and couple up with her to play games~ Don’t be jealous, my fellow lowly and poor members~”

s attacked him after he said that and punished him but even though he suffered from their wraths, he was happy.

♥♥♥♥♥

“JIYEONIE~”

Jiyeon looked up from her laptop and saw one of her member running into the practice room.

“Why? Unnie, you looked excited!”

Eunjung giggled dreamily and sat down in front of her, “I heard you’re in for a new variety show! Yoo Sae Juk sunbae is the MC! Good for you!”

Jiyeon squealed and placed her laptop on the floor, “REALLY?! I’M SO LUCKY! WHAT SHOW IS THAT?!”

Eunjung squealed with her, trying to share the joy, “I heard it’s a couple race or something. You guys have to complete the mission given, like a couple. So I guess it’s all couple missions.”

Qri, who walked in a few minutes ago, heard everything and squealed with them, “OH MY GOD! What if there are missions like the pepero game! You guys have to kiss!”

Jiyeon blushed and hid her face in the cushion she took on the couch, “UNNIE~~!”

“I bet it’ll be fun!”

“But unnie, do you know who’s the other guests? I have to be prepared!”

Eunjung shook her head while pouting sadly, “I think manager oppa didn’t know it too. I didn’t hear it from him.”

“I just have to wait for that day then.” Jiyeon sighed and began to think about the variety show. “It would be so fun!”

♥♥♥♥♥

And the day finally came.

The day the two idols waited excitedly for it. It finally came.

They arrived at the destination almost at the same time and entered the set quickly, since they’re almost late.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

They apologized to every staffs and walked into the main area. “I’m sorry, Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim!” they apologized but the famous grasshopper MC just patted their back, “It’s okay~ I just reached too~”

They laughed it off and stood at the heart shaped mats on each side of the MC quickly.

Jiyeon could see that there were a total of 5 pink heart mats of the left, and 5 blue heart mats on the right. *There will be 5 pair of couple?! Wow, it’ll be difficult!*

“3… 2… Go!” The director shouted and the show started.

“Welcome to Lovey-Dovey Couple Show!” MC Jae Suk started off with a wide grin on his face. And he began to stop awkwardly while looking at the guests which earned laughter from them.

“Okay~ So… Here we are!” He continued, “This is a new variety show for our famous idols! And for our first episode special, we’re here at Donghae Beach! And we have a human Donghae here~”

And it earned cheers from the guests.

“Now, who do we have here?!” He looked around the set and giggled.

“First! We have Super Junior’s Donghae! So…” He walked to his side and hugged his shoulders playfully, “how do you feel to have a same name as a sea?” He wriggled his eyebrow playfully at him.

Donghae laughed and looked down shyly, “Hyung! Of course I would love it~”

“Oh really?” MC Jae Suk coughed awkwardly and walked to the next person, “ahem~ so, now we have…”

And the guests laughed again, leaving a red Donghae behind.

“Now we have Teen Top’s Chunji!”

He went over to the next guy, wanted to introduce him, but he got cut off. “Jae Suk sunbaenim! Why didn’t you ask me questions like Donghae hyung?!” Chunji whined and stormed his food like a little kid.

Jae Suk giggled and looked back to him, “We’re out of time. Time is precious!”

And he left the guests laughing again.

“Next! We have Beast’s Doojoon~ Infinite’s L~ And EXO’s Suho!” He introduced and walked off to his main spot again, “We have the pretty guys today huh?!”

And the guests laughed again.

“Now now, to the girls~” He sang looked over to the girls, “Ooo~ We have pretty girls today too~”

“Let’s see~ Girl’s Generation’s Tiffany! Are you here because of Donghae?” He giggled and looked at Donghae.

Tiffany blushed and nodded her head bravely, “I can’t let my oppa get stolen!” She declared and eyed the other girls playfully.

Donghae giggled happily and shoot a cupid arrow to her which the MC caught it at once.

“Okay, we got it! We got it! You two lovebirds~ Why did our producer called you two?! To create a dating ground for you two? Did you guys threaten them?! Tell me honestly!”

They laughed it off and shook their head, “We got called in coincidentally~”

MC Jae Suk looked at them suspiciously but decided to continue, “I’ll let this go for once, hmm?”

“Next~ We have Girl’s Generation’s Taeyeon~ Oh, Taeyeon-ah, are you here with Suho to look after the pair?!”

Taeyeon laughed happily and nodded her head, “Our CEO told us to look at them closely!”

They laughed once again and the MC continued introducing, “I see it now~ Next next! Kara’s Nicole~ Secret’s Sunhwa and T-ara’s Jiyeon~ Oh Jiyeon-ah~ You’ve grown prettier! Bo-peep Bo-peep ah~” He even did the dance which earned laughter again.

“Ahh~ Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim~” Jiyeon whined and covered her face shyly. That caught one guy’s attention immediately.

“Okay okay, we have to get into the games quickly. But before that, we have to choose partners, right?!”

“YES~~~~~”

“So, it’s time for showing off! When the music is on, it’s dance-time!”

The music immediately and the MC urged the guys to go first. Donghae danced to Tiffany only, of course. While the rest danced to almost everybody, except for Tiffany since Donghae was glaring at them.

It goes the same to the girls and it’s finally choosing time!

“Guys, send your flower to the girls if you want to couple with them! Girls, you can reject by just saying “Forget it!” or you can take the rose and accept him! Guys, you can choose the girls’ who’ve been chosen before so… Let’s get the party started~”

Donghae danced over to Tiffany immediately and they got coupled up quickly.

Chunji hopped over to Taeyeon but got rejected even before he reached. “FORGET IT!”

That created laughter once again. Chunji walked solemnly back to his position and waited for his turn sadly.

Doojoon walked over to Nicole and they got coupled up too.

L walked shyly over to the girls and paced to and fro behind the girls which made the girls’ heart raced. The MC too, was nervous to know who he chose.

The three girls became fidgety as they heard his footsteps. He finally stood behind the girl he chose which earned cheers from the guests. “OOOOOO~”

He placed the rose in front of the girl he chose in which she took it gladly, with a flushed face.

“JA! Jiyeon and L Couple!”

The guests cheered and the pairing continued.

“Suho, your turn!”

Suho went to Taeyeon immediately and she took the rose with a bright smile. “Is there a new couple in the company?!” MC teased as they walked away.

“Ahhh~ I’m the only one being left alone!” Sunhwa pretended to cry and the MC continued quickly, “So Chunji, will you choose Sunhwa?!”

Chunji thought for a moment and walked over to the coupled area.

The guys began to be defensive and hid their girls behind them.

Chunji stood in front of a couple which earned a playful groan from the guy, with the other couple smiling in glee.

“AHHHH! I’m really the one being left alone!” Sunhwa laughed bitterly.

“Jiyeon-ah~ Come to oppa~”

Jiyeon looked at Chunji and back at Myungsoo. She hooked onto Myungsoo’s shoulders playfully and threw Chunji’s flower away, “Forget it, you playboy!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter