Calling for Baby Parkjiyeon_Lkim

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parkjiyeon_Lkim

Myungyeon, T-ara, Infinite, Visuals

Some selected group visuals are being invited to guest at Strong Hearts as viewers requested for it, including T-ara's Jiyeon & Infinite's L. Jiyeon show some of her y dance moves from her parts in their Number 9 dance. Girls are squealing in excitement & guys are awed by her performance which only proven that the baby dino has finally grown up. Other visual guests also dance their own songs and the studio is just filled with laughter and happy mood. Myungsoo unknowingly had his eyes on Jiyeon ever since from the start of the filming and it doesn't kept unnoticed by the naughty hosts. They asked each one of them their ideal types of girls & guys out of the invited visuals. Who would they choose?
Extras: kekeke~ I really didn't know what to put next. Just make Jiyeon a little dense that guys were eyeing on her and other girls noticed it instead. Hahaha~ I'm so crazy right now. Happy New Year, author-nim! *O*

“Unnie~ Unnie!”

She was being ignored.

“UNNNNNIEEEEE!”

Finally, her members answered. They walked out from their rooms, only to find Jiyeon standing by the door, jumping on the spot like a rabbit, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m going to a show!”

They simply laughed it off and was about to return to their rooms, but Jiyeon whined again. “Unnie~ I have not finished talking~!”

They stopped their tracks and turned to her again, “Alright. What’s show then?”

“It’s… STRONG HEART!”

The girls laughed again, and finally Soyeon entertained her, “You’re finally going to Strong Heart huh? Prepare a real funny story and win the trophy alright?”

“Yeah!” Qri supported her too, “When will the filming be? Tomorrow?”

“Yup! Tomorrow at SBS studio 3! I can’t be late! And I have to bake cookies for them too! I want to leave a good impression!”

“Silly girl. Why are you working so hard?” Eunjung cooed and ruffled her hair before stepping into the kitchen first, “I’ll bake with you then. It won’t end if you’re going to bake it alone!”

“Unnie!” Jiyeon pouted and dragged her feet to the kitchen then, “I can bake easily okay?!”

“Okay~ Okay~” Boram laughed as she walked towards the kitchen’s counter just to look at them, “Just finish it quickly and go to bed, alright? You don’t want to be late tomorrow, would you?”

“But the recording is at 10PM!”

“We have other schedules in the morning, silly.” Hyomin giggled and returned to her room with the rest of the girls, leaving Eunjung with Jiyeon, settling the cookies in the middle of the night.

In the end, they finished baking at 4AM, and Eunjung rushed to the couch for a nap.

Jiyeon giggled at her cute member, before returning her attention to the countless shapes of cookies in the jar. “I hope they will love it! It’s cookies!”

And she went off to bed just to take a few hours nap too.

It was a hectic morning for the both of them.

After a long day of schedules outside, her manager finally let her off at the SBS building, before sending the members home.

They wished her luck too, and told her to be careful with her words. It was a broadcast nonetheless.

Jiyeon hopped into the building, wishing everyone a good evening, before stepping into the lift.

“HEY! WAIT!”

Jiyeon yelped and pressed the lift button to open it quickly, but since it was sensor-based, the door wouldn’t open.

“I’M SORRY! IT WOULDN’T OPEN! I’M SORRY!!!!!!” And the lift finally moved up.

Jiyeon felt so bad.

It wasn’t her fault.

What if the guy thought that it was her fault? What if he thought that Jiyeon did it on purpose so he should wait for the next lift?

“I didn’t mean it…” Jiyeon whined and stormed her feet on the ground before it finally reached her level.

Jiyeon waited at the lift lobby for the next lift to move, and it did.

The lift stopped at her level too.

The door opened, and out came another idol.

Jiyeon bit her lips and bowed politely, apologizing to him hurriedly, “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to close the door! It doesn’t open when I pressed the button!”

The guy was surprised, of course.

Who would wait for him just to apologize? And how would she know which floor he will go to?

“Erm… It’s fine, really. I’m not mad at you.”

Jiyeon finally brought her body up and smiled brightly at him, “So you’re not mad?! You’re not mad that I closed the door on you?!”

“Of course not. I know the door has sensor.”

“YAY!” That made her happy. “I thought you would be angry! I don’t wish to make anyone angry!” Jiyeon cooed and took her jar of cookies out, “JA! I’m going to give you two since you’re so nice, Myungsoo oppa!”

Myungsoo looked at the cookies and back to her, “You’re giving me cookies?”

“YES! YES! Take it! There’s bear shape, heart shape, moon shape, hat shape, and there’s even chicken leg shape! Which one do you like?!”

Myungsoo let out a happy laugh as he looked at the shapes of the cookies, “You made all these?”

“Eunjung unnie helped me too! I wanted to share with everyone today! And I get hungry easily so I have to bring this with me. So which one do you like, oppa? I’ll give it to you! Just two! And if I have extras at the end, I’ll give it to you!”

“Hmm~” Myungsoo thought about it as he looked at her anticipating expression, “Then can I have the bear shape and the chicken leg shape then?”

“OKAY~” Jiyeon cheered and got the two cookies out for him. “It’s nice, I swear! I could eat it all up if I didn’t have to give it to everyone!”

The lift dinged, and the door opened at once. The duo turned their heads only to find Gikwang in the lift, walking out to them, “Gikwang oppa!”

Gikwang walked towards her and ruffled her hair playfully, “You’re here too huh? Myungsoo too?”

”Hey, hyung!” Myungsoo greeted him, of course.

“Oppa likes cookies right? I baked it with Eunjung unnie!” Jiyeon took a heart shaped cookie out and shoved it into his mouth, making the two guys laughed in joy.

Gikwang munched it down and indeed, gave her his thumb-up.

They walked to the studio together, and in there, the rest of the idols had already reached. They bowed as an apology before settling down on their seats quickly.

They even had some time to chat among themselves before the MCs walked in. Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi bowed to all of them, which made them stood up in politeness too.

They did a small greeting before the recording began.

Hodong and Seunggi stood in front of the curtain, while the rest of the guests stood by their seats, waiting for the curtains to pull away. Jiyeon squealed like a little kid and looked at the one sitting beside her.

“Hongbin oppa! Are you excited?! I’m so excited!”

“Of course I am! It’s a first time I’m in a show on my own!”

“It’ll be fun, oppa! Trust me!” Jiyeon cooed and the MCs finally began talking.

“Tuesday’s night… Strong Heart!” The MCs did the opening towards the camera happily before Hodong spoke again, “Seunggi-ah. I bet you’re so happy today.”

“Why?  Why is that so, hyung?”

Hodong looked at him, and giggled all over again, flustering him up. “Ah~ Why? Hyung!”

Hodong looked at the curtain behind him, just to read the theme of that episode out, “It’s Idol Visual Special!”

“Uh huh? What has it got to do with me?!”

Hodong wriggled his eyebrows playfully and nudged his arm, “Yoona is the visual of her group!”

The audiences laughed happily, which caused Seunggi to turn bright red. “AH HYUNG~”

“Alright, alright. It’s finally the night where we place all the visuals together. It’s every viewer’s wish and we finally did it!”

Seunggi nodded his head in agreement and looked at Hodong, “It’s true! Let’s welcome the guests now, shall we? It’s been so long!”

“Yes we shall. Now let’s welcome the guest!” The moved back to their station once the curtain was being pulled away, and the guests clapped their hands happily with the audiences.

After which, they were being asked to sit so they did.

Hodong and Seunggi looked at the guests and Hodong nudged Seunggi again, “Your girlfriend is there, Seunggi-ah. Say something to her~”

Seunggi was flustered, while Yoona blushed a deep red. The rest of the guests were simply cheering for the both of them.

“Ah~ Hyung! It’s not my episode tonight!”

“Just do it, Seunggi-ah! Hyung is taking care of you, don’t you know that?!”

Seunggi sighed and looked at Yoona shyly, “I love you~” And he even sent a heart to her. That made the whole studio erupted into laugher.

Jiyeon clapped her hands happily and looked at the couple, “I’M SO JEALOUS!”

Her words made the rest of them laughed again. Hodong looked at her and cooed once more, “You’re jealous huh? Jiyeon?”

“YES! I WANT A BOYFRIEND TOO!”

“But I don’t think your boss agreed to it!”

“I WILL DATE BEHIND HIS BACK THEN!”

The whole studio laughed madly again. The guys were simply drowned in her charms, while the rest of the girls were laughing at her cuteness.

“I will be the first to help you, Jiyeon-ah. Don’t worry~” Hodong cooed, making Jiyeon laughed again. “Hmm? What’s on your board, young lady? The day you met Mr. Ghost?”

Jiyeon giggled sheepishly and rubbed her nape cutely, “I met a ghost before!”

“Ghost? A real ghost?!” Jung Juri just had to join in. She was interested in topics like this.

“Yup! And it’s a child ghost.” Jiyeon whispered.

“Tell us about it, Jiyeon-ah! We’re so curious now!”

Jiyeon sighed and began her speech as the lights grew dimmer, “I was walking home one night from the convenience store, after getting my ice-cream! And it’s a strawberry flavour ice-cream!”

The casts just had to laugh at her cuteness as she narrated the story.

“There is a playground near our dorm. We had to walk passed it before we reached our building. And that night, when I was walking home, I saw a kid standing by the swing, talking to someone else. And from the way I see, that someone was sitting on the swing since the swing was moving lightly on its own.”

The casts and audiences shrieked and felt goose bumps all over, but Jiyeon continued.

“At that moment, I didn’t think it would be ghost. I thought it might be because the kid was sleep walking or maybe talking to himself! And I guessed the swing moved since it’s quite windy that night. So I walked up to him but once I was near, the swing stopped moving abruptly.”

“KYAAAA!” Of course the girls would be scared.

But nonetheless, Jiyeon continued, “I touched his shoulder and shook him lightly, catching his attention, “I asked why he was out in the playground that late, and he laughed and said he was playing with his friend. I asked where his friend was, and he said his friend was standing right beside me. Of course, I see no one. That was when I realized it was ghost. That kid looked at me, and back to the kid ghost, and he simply ran off after waving goodbye to us.”

“Then? Then? What happened?”

“I ran back to the dorm, of course!” Jiyeon cooed, “It was so scary that I couldn’t sleep the whole night and even some nights after. My mom brought me to see some experts and they gave me some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter