Calling for Baby Cherry_Sakura

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherry_sakura

Chanyeon, EXO, T-ara

Sequel to chapter 292. It's been years since the news of their dating came out and yes they are still as lovey-dovey as ever, not showing any sign of breaking up yet. Those fans that used to disapprove their relationship now support them too. Jiyeon, as usual, attracts a lot of attention from other guys although they know that she already has a boyfriend which makes Chanyeol really jealous. And yes, Chanyeol finally decide to do the thing that he's been longing to do for a long time ago: proposal

Extra: I really want to see a childish Chanyeol when he gets jealous. Lol ><~ and I want it as cute and sweet also romantic as ever <3~

P/s: I really wanna know what that 'something else in mind' is so that why I can't help but request a sequel for it. I know that you have a lot of request right now but please accept my request <3~ I love you so much ~~~  

“Babe~ Where are you?!”

“Oppa! In the kitchen!”

Chanyeol rushed into the kitchen just to give his girl a tight hug. He missed her so much. He was gone for three days to Japan with EXO for their Japan concert.

Three days alright.

He was so sad.

So sad to be away from his love.

“Babe~”

Jiyeon chuckled happily before some flour onto his nose playfully. “Hello to you too, oppa~”

He buried his face into her neck as he whined sadly, “I miss you so much~”

“I missed you too, oppa! You didn’t call me at all.”

“I was so busy with the concert! We didn’t even have time to take a bath!”

Jiyeon squealed before pushing him away with her arms, “You haven’t showered for three days?!”

“Come on, babe~ Let me hug you first~”

“No!” Jiyeon simply held her hands up high and stopped him from approaching. “Don’t come near me! Oppa, you’re so dirty!”

Chanyeol pouted sadly as he stormed his feet on the ground, whining like a kid. “Babe~ Let me hug you now~”

“No!”

“Babe~” Chanyeol ignored her command and hugged her tightly again, sighing in bliss as he buried his face into her hair. “I miss your peach scent.”

“Oppa! You’re so dirty and you’re transferring your dirt to me!”

“We should share everything, don’t you think so?”

“But not this!”

“I miss you. I don’t care.”

Jiyeon sighed in the end, allowing him to do whatever he wanted. “Fine fine. I’ll let you off since you’re so cute.”

Chanyeol giggled at once, so happy to hear that. “Babe~”

“Hmm?”

“I love you~”

“I love you too, oppa.”

She continued her work on the cookie, with Chanyeol sticking onto her like glue. “Why are you making cookies, babe?”

“You like it don’t you? I know you will miss it.”

“I do miss them.”

“So I’m making it for you!”

Chanyeol felt a sudden rush of overwhelmed feeling in his heart. He couldn’t handle it. How could someone be so perfect like her?

He was so glad he did confess, and he waited for her.

And most importantly, he was so glad she actually returned his feelings.

That was the happiest moment in his life. He couldn’t ever forget the scene in her balcony that night. Although it had been years, he remembered it vividly.

Those were happy memories he would keep forever.

“Baby~”

“Hmm?”

“Why are you so good to me?”

“Why can’t I be good to you? You’re my boyfriend!”

“But all I did was to go for concerts and leave you here alone.”

Jiyeon smiled as she turned around, still in his arms. “It’s because you’ve waited for me too.”

“Babe…”

“Not only that. I realized I can’t live without you, oppa. So while you’re gone, I will be waiting for you to return to me.”

He was so touched, so so touched.

“Don’t you ever betray me, oppa! I will show you what a bad and evil woman can do!”

Chanyeol pulled her in and smashed his lips on hers at once.  Jiyeon, of course, returned his kisses willingly.

“I won’t ever betray you, baby.”

Jiyeon smiled sweetly before pinching his nose lightly, “That’s more like it!”

“Of course. How would I ever betray my only love?” Chanyeol nudged her nose with his playfully, printing the flour on her nose too.

They started having a small flour fight in the end.

Of course, after finishing the cookie up and sent it to bake, they went to shower together again.

Jiyeon actually lived with Chanyeol a year ago. He demanded to see her every single day, and as such, he left the EXO dorm to stay with her.

Yes, he lived in her apartment.

As such, Chanyeol didn’t want Jiyeon to pay for everything so he paid for their water and utility bills. He doesn’t even let her touch the bills too.

Ever since he moved in to be with her, he paid for everything.

Everything she wanted too, he paid for them and got it for her at once.

Even though she doesn’t need them urgently, he would get them the next moment. For instance, there was once when Jiyeon randomly said she wanted to eat crab after watching a variety show of entertainers eating crabs.

Chanyeol went out, saying he wanted to buy some things, and returned with packed crabs.

Jiyeon was so grateful.

She has always been.

Chanyeol took care of her so thoroughly, and she was so thankful towards him.

Of course, she took care of him well too.

She took care of his welfare, his health, and his well-being.

They looked out for each other a lot.

After coming out from the shower, Chanyeol pushed Jiyeon to the dressing table and blew her hair at once.

Jiyeon simply smiled at his moves. She was touched too.

Chanyeol was always this caring towards her. Every detail, he would take care of it.

“Oppa, it’s your turn!”

Chanyeol gladly sat on the seat while she blew his hair for him this time. When they were done, Chanyeol picked her up and threw her on the bed.

“Wait, oppa! The cookies!”

“It haven’t ringed yet!”

“But it will soon!”

“We’ll go out when it ringed then.” Chanyeol cooed as he buried his face into her neck, nibbling on it lightly.

That made Jiyeon laughed.

She giggled and rolled about, trying to get out from his embrace but he held her close.

*DING!*

Jiyeon laughed madly as she watched Chanyeol’s expression. He turned from excited to being annoyed. “I’m sorry, oppa~ It ringed!”

“Fine fine.” He picked her up again before walking to the kitchen. “But I’ll be sure to eat you up after this.”

“OPPA!”

“What?”

“You’re talking dirty now!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter