Calling for Baby Tikikabum

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Tikikabum

Pairing: Jiyeon, Sehun, EXO, Ryeowook, Yoo Inna, Heechul

Plot: There’s rumour spreading that Sehun likes t-ara esp. Jiyeon. But fans didn’t know that is true. Sehun indeed likes Jiyeon. He likes her even before she debuted as t-ara (when she was a model an actress). One day heechul come as a guest in Yoo inna volume up radio. Jiyeon and IU both a bit close with Heechul and inna so the PD asked them to hold a prank call. But only IU called. After Volume Up is over, it's KTR time. Because the guest is exo, heechul stay there for a while (he asked PD to make him as a guest too). And then Jiyeon called, she got the time wrong, she supposed to call one hour earlier. Jiyeon pinched her nose to fake her voice but she shocked because ryeong the one who talked not inna (she called hurriedly before she turn on the radio). Everyone seems bewildered. But Sehun, being a fan since forever, suddenly said it loud that it was Jiyeon who was on the phone. Heechul finally knew the situation bcs inna told him that Jiyeon didn’t call.

P/S: Make their fans ship them and a lot. And make them together.

“Wow! Wow! Wow!” Luhan jumped on the couch, right next to Sehun and shoved the phone right into his face.

“Look! It’s your news now! Before, fans were teasing about how Tao can’t shower on his own and said he’s cute. Now! It’s your turn to be on the headlines!”

“Me?” Sehun frowned and took the phone over, “What news would I have for them to say?!”

“Some love news~” Baekhyun sang and joined the duo on the couch. He too, just read his phone about the maknae’s rumor.

Sehun took a look at his phone and gasped in surprised. “WHAT?! Who reported this?!”

“It was in those fans’ account. Just a rumor anyway. Our fans had been talking about it a lot nowadays.”

Sehun read the sentence on the account’s twitter again. “This…”

“Is it true?! You like T-ara especially Jiyeon?!”

“Jiyeon?! Park Jiyeon?!” Chanyeol rushed out from his room when he heard his friend’s name. “The one who joined the same competition as mine years ago?”

“Yes, that Jiyeon, Mr. Giant.” D.O replied rather sarcastically, “Which other Jiyeon would be in T-ara then?! Dumb giant.”

“YAH!” Chanyeol hissed and pointed at him accusingly, “You’re being rude!”

“I can’t hear you~” D.O sang and joined the others at the couch, leaving the others laughing at his actions.

Chanyeol almost went crazy at his reaction and rolled his eyes in annoyance. Seriously, D.O always does that.

“Back to the topic…” Suho began and smiled at his youngest member, “You like Jiyeon? That cute Dino?”

“Now now now. How did you know about her Dino nickname?” Luhan raised a brow and smirked, trying to tease both Suho and Sehun.

“Hyung! You know Jiyeon?! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Sehun exclaimed in surprise and whined badly. That was when his actions was known to all.

“You like her! This is it!”

“I…” Sehun stuttered and tried his best to find a hole to dig in, but couldn’t. “I…”

“Just admit it, maknae. It’s nothing to be embarrassed of. She’s cute.” Kris patted his shoulder which earned a glare from him instead.

“Hyung! You like her too?!”

Kris shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, “Maybe?”

“HYUNG!”

The other members laughed madly at his reaction. Well, they did that just to and his expressions were always epic. s found him amusingly funny and loved to all the time.

Sehun, who just turned bright red, glared at them before rushing back to his room, showing his temper again.

That left s tensed up in shock.

Sehun seemed really pissed this time round.

D.O nudged Chanyeol and nodded to the bedroom of his, “Go in and see how he’s doing.”

“Why not you go, shortie?”

D.O rolled his eyes and turned to Suho, “Leader should go.”

Suho shook his head. “His temper wasn’t nice to play with.”

Everyone turned to Luhan and smiled brightly at him. Luhan sighed and stood up from the couch before walking into his room.

Yes, he’s the only one who could calm him down.

Luhan gave his room a light knock before walking into it, “Sehun?”

Sehun had his head buried into the pillow at the sudden invasion of his voice, and his hands were under his pillow.

Luhan knew he was hiding something then. “What are you doing?”

Sehun shook his head into the pillow to show that he will not be saying.

“Come on, show it to me.” Luhan sat right next to him and shook his body, but he wouldn’t bulge. “Come on~ Aren’t I your favorite hyung?!”

Sehun shook his head once again.

This time round, Luhan grew sad. “Fine… I’ll go…”

After hearing his cracked voice, Sehun jumped up from the bed and hugged him tightly, “Hyung! You’re my favorite hyung!”

“Are you still angry?”

“Nope!”

“Then show me what you got there!”

Sehun pulled back and lowered his head in embarrassment before pulling a photo out from under his pillow.

Luhan saw the photo and burst out into laughter. The other EXO members, who were listening attentively by the door, burst into the room due to curiousness. “What happened? What’s that thing?”

The photo was soon passed around, which made Sehun even redder as they burst out into laughter one by one. “HYUNG~~~” Sehun snatched the photo back and put it under his pillow again.

“You edited a photo of you and Jiyeon?! Just take it with her! She’s your noona anyway!” Chanyeol teased, leaving Sehun glaring at him.

“That’s from a Seyeon fan!”

“Seyeon…” The members burst into another fit of laughter again. “Wow~~”

Sehun pushed all of them out and locked the door after them, before walking back to his bed to look at the edited photo in admiration. “Can’t I like a noona? I like Jiyeon noona!”

The yell from his room made the members laughed madly once again, back in the living room.

♥♥♥♥♥

It was another day for EXO, and they only had a schedule that night, at ‘Kiss The Radio’ with Ryeowook.

So for the rest of the noon, they went to their company building and practiced their songs diligently.

Heechul found them practicing the songs and walked into the room to call them out, “Kids~ Time for dinner!”

“We’re not done yet, hyung~”

“It’s alright.” Heechul waved them over, “Let’s go, I’ll treat you guys. It’s been long since we eat something together!”

EXO cheered and left the practice room at once, leaving for the nearby restaurant with Heechul leading the way.

It was an enjoyable dinner indeed.

Heechul stood up after paying the bills and smiled at them, “Go back to the company, okay? Take some rest too. I have to go for Inna’s radio now.”

“Okay~ Bye, hyung!”

Heechul waved and left the restaurant, leaving EXO behind filling their tummies with the leftover food.

“What gluttons.” Heechul teased them by the window, since he saw how they gobbled up the food on the table. “They must be starving…”

After heaving a sigh, he left for the radio station at once.

He arrived right on time for Volume Up, thankfully, and went in to greet Yoo Inna at once. “Hey!”

“Heechul-ah!”

“Noona!”

They gave each other a hug as a greeting before settling down in front of the microphone. “How are you after you’ve been discharged, Heechul-ah? You’ve got back your freedom~”

“I know right!” Heechul beamed widely at her words, “Freedom is back! That’s why I’m taking up small schedules now. I want to enjoy~”

“Yes, you’re indeed enjoying yourself. I saw your photos with your label-mates too.”

“Yeah~ I went out with them all the time. Cute dongsaengs~”

“I saw your photos with Sulli, oh and Taeyeon!” Inna recalled.

“Wow, noona. You’re like a stalker. Are you my fan-girl?” Heechul teased as he wriggled his eye-brow playfully, making Inna burst out into laughter.

“I’ve been reading news, just that!”

“Inna, Heechul, ready.” The PD suddenly announced and the duo got serious at once. They turned silence and waited for the cue from her PD.

*3… 2… Go!*

“Hello, listeners! Welcome back to Yoo Inna’s Volume Up! It’s another night with me again~” Inna sang with her perfect cute voice, “And guess what, listeners?! I have a guest with me today! I bet girls would be screaming loudly when they heard his voice. Introduce yourself, please~”

Heechul smirked and went nearer to the microphone, “Hello, listeners. This is Heechul speaking.”

With that, the fans standing outside the radio studio was screaming madly for him. He did a light wave and smiled at that, which earned him more screams.

“Right. I’ve told you right? Our guest tonight will make you girls scream!” Inna announced playfully, “Let’s see. Heechul-ah, you’re out from army now and your fans had been supporting you, haven’t they? Say something to them!”

Heechul smiled into the microphone and began to think back about his fans, “My lovely ELFs, you girls made my army days less hard and tiring. It’s with your support that I can do well. Thank you so much. Now that I’m discharged from the army, I hope to bring more laughter to you. I love you girls!”

“Wow… That was so touching.” Inna smiled warmly, and they began to talk about other topics of the day.

It had been 45 minutes since the radio show had passed, and it was finally time for call-ins. “Now, let’s hear some calls from fans!”

In just 3 second, a call was in.

“Hello! Thank you for calling in! How do we greet you? Please introduce yourself!”

“I’m Kim Heejin, and I’m 14 this year. I’m a big fan of Heechul oppa!”

“Wow, you’re so young, Heejin-ah~” Heechul laughed, “How are you today?”

“I’m happy because I can talk to you, Heechul oppa.”

“That’s good. I’m happy to be able to talk to you too.”

They began chatting for a while more before they ended the call with Heejin. A few more similar calls came in, and Inna and Heechul took them well.

“Hello!”

Heechul jumped at the high pitch voice of this new caller. He eyed Inna and smiled weirdly, “Hello to you too! How do we address you?”

“I’m Lee Eunji!”

“Eunji-yang.” Heechul smiled, “How old are you, Eunji-ah?”

“Why oppa? Are you trying to woo me if you know my age?”

Heechul was slightly taken aback at her words, “Eo…? Of course not!” He laughed awkwardly and exchanged eye contact with Inna, who was confused too.

“I believe Heechul oppa is not like this, Eunji-ah~”

“Really? Okay! Inna unnie! I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter