Calling for Baby Loveya_19

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Loveya_19

Pairing: Myungyeon/Doyeon

Plot: Jiyeon is in Japan finishing her tour with T-ara. She is reading the recent scandals... she was shocked when she read about Myungsoo and Doyeon. She decided to call him because his fan clubs are on hiatus now and she is worried about her friend... last year he support her when she was having bad time because of the bully issue and now is her turn to support him... He explains her that she is his childhood friend and she got over obsessed with him... Jiyeon understand his situation and decided to help him...

Extras: make doyeon a really really bad girl..
Pleas make happy end with Jiyeon and Myungsoo.. 

 

“HUKKK!!!”

T-ara members dropped their clothes on their hands and turned their head over to look at the shocked Jiyeon. “What happened to you, maknae?!”

Jiyeon widened her jaws but she couldn’t speak.

The article on her hand was shocking for her.

“Unnie… Myungsoo…”

“What happened to him?” Being the most considerate person in T-ara, Hyomin walked over to her and grabbed the phone out of her hands to read the article.

“Don’t worry, maknae. I’m sure this is just a rumor. It will be over soon.”

“But…”

“Not now, maknae. You can talk to him when the concert ends, okay? It’s the last concert anyway. And we’re nearing the end now.” Qri suggested, with a warm smile on her face.

Indeed, they were having their last concert in Nippon Budokan, Japan, and the girls were suddenly changing.

Jiyeon, who were faster than the rest of the girls and even dancers, picked her phone up from her bag to look at the notifications, only to find a shocking news popping out everywhere in the net.

“Myungsoo will be so sad now… His fan club even stopped working because of this news, look!” She even showed them the article about L’s fan club closing.

T-ara read them and returned the phone to her with a loud sigh.

“And? Actually Jiyeon-ah. You can just confess to him. I know you’re having feelings for him ever since he stayed with you throughout the whole bullying rumors.” Eunjung, the wiser girl, stated her thoughts, which made Jiyeon blushed madly.

“Unnie~!”

“It’s the truth, isn’t it?” Soyeon giggled as she walked over to ruffle her hair playfully. “You should just confess to him, maknae. I think so too.”

“But…” Jiyeon heaved a huge sigh before looking down in dejection, “I don’t think he will return my feelings. I just want to be with him when he needed someone to be there.”

The girls frowned sadly when they saw how dejected she was. “Maknae. Don’t worry about it now, hmm? You can contact your friend when the concert ends. Let’s go for our last few songs now.” Boram nodded her head towards the door, “It’s starting. Fans were shouting encore for 5 long minutes.”

The girls walked over to her, towards the door, with Jiyeon following suit sadly. Hyomin placed her arm across her shoulders and nudged her head with hers playfully, “Smile for the fans for now, hmm? Myungsoo will be fine. He’s strong.”

Jiyeon returned a sad smile before lowering her head to stare at the plain ground again. *Myungsoo oppa, wait for me. I’ll call you soon. I won’t leave you alone since you helped me before.*

♥♥♥♥♥

T-ara was so popular ever since they released their ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’. And as such, rumors were bound to surround them.

Of course, the bullying incident of Hwayoung was the most famous rumor in T-ara’s history. During that period of them, both Hwayoung and T-ara stayed low for a while, before CCM decided to push T-ara over to Japan, and had Hwayoung withdrawn from CCM.

Although in Japan they were still successful, in Korea, they were not much of a popular group then. CCM decided to create a new subunit for them, and so, T-ara N4 was born. They promoted their songs in Korea, but the reactions from the fans were still not good.

There was once, Jiyeon accidentally read the nasty comments on the net. She went to the search engine to look for news about T-ara N4, but the T-ara bullying rumors were still famous on it. Then, she went to all the SNS portals and found herself being the main cast in the recent rumor.

Without letting her three members knowing she was crying over it, Jiyeon hid herself in the exit staircase and sobbed sadly.

She thought no one was there.

But how wrong she was.

Myungsoo, who was walking down from the upper level, heard some cries and peeked his head out only to find a girl sobbing on the steps, so sadly.

He made sure not to make any noise when he walked down the steps and decided to sit on the steps at the highest point, on the same flight of stairs with hers.

He stared at her back when she sobbed, but unknowingly, he could feel a hard sting in his heart. He didn’t like how she was crying at all.

Myungsoo sighed and walked down the steps right to her side and sat down next to her, surprising her to its maximum.

“Hi Park Jiyeon~ I bet you know me, don’t you?” Myungsoo introduced himself playfully, with a slight teasingly voice in him.

Jiyeon still had her tears flowing down her cheeks, but she was blinking at him in confusion. Why would someone talk to her now? She’s the big bully in T-ara!

Jiyeon wiped her tears off as she bit her lips shyly and attempted to escape. But when she stood up from her seat, Myungsoo pulled her back down to her own sitting position.

“Stay and cry. I won’t judge you, I promise. I’m here to lend you my shoulder to cry on.”

Jiyeon frowned at his words. “But… Why…?”

“What do you mean why? There’s no reason if I want to lead my shoulder to someone in need.”

Jiyeon was awe-struck at his smiling features. When he smiled so brightly, she swore her heart was accelerating at that.

“I’m a bully…”

Myungsoo scoffed playfully and wrapped his arm around her shoulders at once, “I won’t believe that. A bully won’t cry by herself in a deserted area.” He pushed her head down to his shoulder and it gently.

“Go on. Cry all you want. It’ll be our secret. I won’t tell anybody.”

Jiyeon was so touched at his words. How could someone be so kind to her when she was involved in such terrible rumors?

“You… believed I didn’t… bully Hwayoung?”

Myungsoo could hear her voice breaking, and he knew she would burst any moment soon. He tilted his body a little, so that he could hug her tightly in his arms, before her back gently. “I believe you. Those rumors are atrocious, and it’s so ridiculous. I know you, Jiyeon. I know you’re not that kind of person.”

Jiyeon burst into tears at his words.

How could he be so caring to her when they first met then?

She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly and cried madly into his chest. “But… Fans… They… No… I’m not…”

Myungsoo knew what she wanted to say. He knew, but he urged her not to. It would be too painful for her. “Shhh… Don’t say anything now. I know.”

Jiyeon didn’t speak then, but she cried deeper into his chest.

They stayed in each other’s arms until she finally cooled down, and released herself from the hug.

“Feeling better now?”

Myungsoo chuckled at her teary face before bringing his hand up to wipe her tears off. “After today, you can’t cry again, hmm? If you want to cry, you have to tell me.”

Jiyeon had her lips pouted out cutely while nodding her head obediently, which made Myungsoo more amused at her cute actions.

“Thank you, L-ssi.”

“Don’t be so formal. We’re best friends now! Just call me Myungsoo oppa~”

Jiyeon giggled slightly and lowered her head shyly, “Myungsoo oppa.”

“Great!” He ruffled her hair and held his palm out, “Give me your phone!”

Jiyeon did as told, and she stared at how he punched in his numbers swiftly, before making a call to his own phone. “Now I have your number, and you have mine. If you need a friend, just call me, hmm? I would be there for you.”

Jiyeon took her phone back when he passed it to her, and stared at the contact page with his phone on it blankly.

“Myungsoo oppa.”

“Hmmm?”

“Thank you.”

Myungsoo ruffled her hair before standing up from the steps swiftly, “Friends help each other, young lady. Come on, let’s go back to work.”

Jiyeon stood up from the steps but she lost her balance since her legs were jelly.

“Jiyeon-ah!” Myungsoo widened his eyes and stood in front of her to catch her when she fell, protecting her from harm.

Thank goodness, nothing happened to the both of them. Jiyeon simply landed her body on top of his on the ground. “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, Myungsoo oppa! I didn’t mean to fall!”

Jiyeon moved away from him and lowered her head in guilt.

She fisted her hand up and punched her own head with her tears dropping again, “I’m so stupid! I’m so clumsy!”

“Jiyeon-ah!” Myungsoo hissed and held her wrists to stop her from hurting herself, “Oppa is fine! Don’t worry! Look! I’m okay!”

Jiyeon sniffled sadly and nodded her head obediently, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t have to be sorry. Friends help each other, don’t they?” Myungsoo pulled her up from the ground and held her hand before sending her back to her waiting room. “Don’t think so much about it again, hmm? I believe you.”

“Yes, oppa.” Jiyeon returned a warm smile as she waved goodbye to him, “I’ll look for you when I needed someone.”

“Great.” Myungsoo waved in return, and walked back to his own waiting room.

From then on, they had been the best-est friend ever. Jiyeon didn’t contact Myungsoo when she was sad the next time. She read some nasty comments on the web accidentally again, and this time round, they even talked about her family.

She hid herself in the stairs again, and cried sadly.

Myungsoo, who was once again, walking down from the upper level, coincidentally saw her and frowned in disappointment. He walked down to her at once and had his palms on his waist while looking down at her sadly, “Why didn’t you call me?”

Jiyeon gasped in shock and looked up only to find her best friend frowning in disappointment, “Oppa…”

“You made me so sad now. I thought I’m your friend? So I’m not…” He sighed and walked off in dejection, leaving Jiyeon panicking behind him.

Without thinking, she rushed up and hugged him tightly from the back, “Oppa… I’m sorry! Don’t leave me! I’ll call you again! Next time I won’t cry alone!”

Myungsoo turned around and hugged her back tightly. He didn’t know why but he couldn’t just leave her alone. “Shhh… I do hope there’s no more next time crying. I hope the next time you called me will be a happy occasion.”

Indeed, Jiyeon called him out for a night walk the next time, and Myungsoo was so glad to receive her call. They walked down the Han River slowly, side by side, and enjoyed a whole night walk together joyfully.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon was zoning out as she thought about her past with Myungsoo, leaving the fans frowning in sadness. They waved so hard to her, but she was staring into the air giving no responses.

Hyomin saw it and ran over to her side to nudge her out of her day-dream, and at the same time, she was waving to the fans in front of her.

“Last stage, maknae. We’ll go back Korea tonight.” She mumbled with her lips still smiling, and Jiyeon finally snapped out from her thoughts.

“Sorry, unnie.”

“No problem.”

Jiyeon returned to her bubbly self and waved at the fans happily. They gathered around at the main stage as they delivered their thank-you speech to the fans before walking around the whole stage to bow at them.

Fans were screaming madly for them to continue, but it was their last song already.

“WE’LL BE BACK!” They shouted at once and ran off to the back-stage immediately, leaving the fans groaning sadly but still, they returned home safely.

Jiyeon picked out her phone, even without changing out from her performance clothes, and dialed the so familiar number she had in her mind.

“Myungsoo oppa?” He finally picked up after the 6th ring, leaving her in worrisome.

“Oh, Jiyeon-ah…”

Jiyeon frowned at his voice. He sounded so tired and sad. That was so unlike him.

“Are you okay, oppa? I’ve seen the news. You never told me about that girl before, oppa…”

Myungsoo let out a frustrated sigh, “She’s just a childhood friend who got so obsessed with me. I lost contact with her ever since I graduated from pre-school! Imagine how long that was! I moved out from my hometown and came to Seoul to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter