Calling for Baby ByunPayiie

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ByunPayiie

Jiyeon, GD

It was all known that Jiyeon was actually a fan of GD because of weekly idol!! Unexpectedly GD has always been looking out for her ever since. So he was so happy to know she was actually a fan of his. So he tried getting her attention. Until there ^^ 

PS: Please make GD possessive. And please make the story cute, sweet and lovely xD Fighting~ 
If it's only possible it's alright if you can't ^~^  

“Ja~ Let’s go on to the next corner!”

Jiyeon looked up at Defcon with her puppy eyes, waiting for him to continue. She was curious about the next corner too.

“It’s a corner about ideal type!”

Jiyeon brightened up at once, smiling as she looked at Defcon, while her hands were dealing with the meat on her table.

“As we all know, Jiyeon’s ideal type is G-D.”

Jiyeon turned confused immediately. “G-D? Me?”

Hyundong cut in at once, “Do you hate G-D a lot?”

“No! No, of course not! It’s not like that~ I like him! Totally, of course!” Jiyeon replied with a huge smile.

Who doesn’t love G-D?

“Yes, yes. Of course. Everyone loves him!” Defcon cooed, before Hyundong cut in again. “So you hate him now?”

“Of course not! He’s yours isn’t it, oppa?”

Hyundong laughed with red tint on his cheeks. He was shy alright.

Defcon smirked, “No way. They broke up already.”

Hyundong stopped laughing at once, “Yeah. It’s a contract relationship!”

“It ended already?” Jiyeon pouted.

“Yeah. It ended.”

Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding, while munching onto her food happily.

“That’s right. So now, Hyundong is known for knowing everything about G-D, and Jiyeon is a big fan of G-D. That’s why we will have a G-D quiz now! The one who gets more will get the beef, of course. Got it?”

“Yes!” The two cooed, with Jiyeon still chewing on her food.

This time, the PD took over. “This is the first question. G-D has a number he likes, and it brings him luck. Which number does G-D likes the most?”

Hyundong raised his hand at once, “I HAVE AN ANSWER! EIGHT!”

“Hyundong gets the correct answer.”

“YEAH!”

Jiyeon blinked rapidly as she looked at the two MCs, “Why is it eight?”

“FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW ME~”

That made Jiyeon laughed instead, since Hyundong was being so childish about the reasons. (In Korean, the first syllabus of ‘follow’ sounds like eight, and that line was in GD’s song.) “That was the answer? Woah! Daebak!”

But of course, that was not the reason. Hyundong turned to the PD at once, “But is it really eight? I got it right? I guessed it though.”

“Yes. GD is born in the year of 1988, in the month of August and on the 18th day.”

“Ahhh~” Hyundong cooed, “See. This is the reason why we’re best friend.”

“So right now~ It’s 1-0, yeah.” Defcon announced, before the PD continued with the next question. “GD likes a typical skinship with his noona, what is it? 1. Backhug. 2. Earlobe. 3. Interlocking fingers.”

Hyundong seemed to be confused with backhug and interlocking fingers since GD did it with him on the same show before. But in the end, he chose interlocking fingers.

“Then I’ll go with earlobe.”

“Kya~” Defcon nodded his head, “So what’s the answer?”

“T-ara’s Jiyeon got it right.”

“OH?!” Of course everyone was surprised.

Hyundong was so taken aback. “Woah, really? She really is a sasaeng fan!”

“NO WAY! EH~ WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, OPPA~”

“How did you guess it? Woah~ You’re not easy!”

“I really just guessed it!”

The PD simply continued with the next question after they had calmed down. “This is the third question. GD’s ideal type is someone good at cooking and xxx. What is the xxx?” He listed the 3 choices, and Jiyeon chose second choice immediately.

Hyundong then chose the third choice.

“Alright. In there, there’s no right answer.”

“I HAVE THE ANSWER! NUMBER ONE!” Hyundong roared, which surprised the girl again. She blinked as she turned her head to Hyundong, disbelieved. “Eh~ What are you doing, oppa? It ended already!”

“Hyundong, you have the right answer.”

“YAY!” Hyundong punched his fist in the air, cheering happily at once. Of course, Jiyeon was still surprised.

Defcon nodded his head, “This all depends of speed. It’s a speed quiz!”

Hyundong sat back down on his seat, smirking proudly. “YEAH! GD, YOU’RE MINE!”

With that, Hyundong ended the quiz with him being the winner.

♥♥♥♥♥

“AH! SERIOUSLY! HYUNDONG HYUNG! HE SHOULD LET JIYEON GET IT RIGHT!”

With that yell, s hurried to the living room at once. “Hyung! What are you watching? Why are you yelling?”

“Hyundong hyung!”

“What about him?” Seungri cooed. “Ah~ It’s Weekly Idol!”

“Yeah!”

“It’s Jiyeon’s episode!” Daesung clapped his hands in bliss, nudging GD the whole time at once. “No wonder you’re so happy this whole day!”

“Yeah! He was!” Taeyang too, joined in the teasing. “But why are you yelling?”

“Hyundong hyung! He snatched the answer!”

“What answer?”

GD sighed as he replayed the video. Yes, he recorded it once it aired so he could watch it anytime. Just like now.

He fast forward to the part where they were having a quiz about him again.

“Woah! They’re having a quiz about you?!”

“Yeah!”

“Then what’s wrong about that?”

“Hyundong hyung cheated!” GD ruffled his hair in annoyance. “And Jiyeon can’t eat the meat!”

That made s laughed. “Seriously?”

“What?!”

“I thought something big happened!” Daesung spoke in between his laughter, still clapping his hands in joy.

“Yeah! I thought something big happened too!”

GD ignored them as he stared at the TV screen angrily, almost burning flames into it. “But now you know Jiyeon likes you too!”

GD tore his eyes away from the screen immediately, and turned to TOP who just said such good words. “You’re right huh?”

“But we won’t know if it’s the truth!”

Every pair of eyes turned to Seungri just to glare at him.

“I was just joking!” Of course he was intimidated.

GD continued the rest of the show with a smile on his face again, with TOP’s words still swimming in his brain.

He always carried a torch on Jiyeon.

Always.

Ever since the Roly-Poly era, he found her so cute, and he was so touched to see how badly she wanted to be on stage even though her knee was injured.

He was touched, he melted at once.

When they passed by each other during some back stages, she would greet him politely with light red color on her cheeks.

And after watching this show, he was confirmed she really had him in mind.

He was so elated.

Maybe, he could make some moves.

Jiyong sat on his bed since he can’t sleep at all, with his fingers playing with his phone. Without realizing, he was searching for her news again.

His mind simply can’t get her out of it.

She stayed in his mind for too long, and he intended to keep her inside for long.

After having all the information about her in his mind, he finally fell asleep dreaming about her too.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Hyung! Where are you going this early?”

GD took his sunglasses down from his face, “Out?”

“Where to? And what are you wearing?!” Daesung was horrified. He was in all black, covered every meat on his body. He even wore a mask and a cap and that pair of sunglasses he just took down. “You looked hideous, hyung!”

“I’m going to the MBC building.”

“What for? We have no schedules for today!”

“I’m going to look for someone.”

“Jiyeon huh?”

Silence.

“I KNEW IT!” Daesung screamed in delight. “Change into another set of proper clothes, hyung! She’ll laugh when she sees you like this!”

“Really?”

“What do you think?” Daesung sighed as he pushed Jiyong back into his room. This time, he picked an outfit for him. Although Daesung wasn’t a fasionista like Jiyong, he was sure during times like this, he was way better than this dense leader of his.

“See! This is so much better. Just be yourself, hyung.”

“Really? You think so?”

“I know so.”

“Thanks, Daesung-ah.”

“This is nothing, hyung! Go now! Music Core will begin soon!”

“Right.” Jiyong picked his car keys and belongings, before rushing out of the apartment. It was his apartment, and s happened to stay overnight the day before. They loved staying in his apartment. No reason why. They just loved being together. As such, they gathered in Jiyong’s apartment every weekend.

Daesung laughed at his silly leader after he was long gone, hoping he would be himself when he met Jiyeon.

Which of course, didn’t succeed perfectly.

Jiyong reached the MBC building in no time, and he hurried up to the level where the hall will be. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter