Calling for Baby Eelynn_90

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Eelynn_90

Pairing: Myungyeon, T-ara, Infinite, Yoseob, Chanyeol

Plot: Jiyeon and Myungsoo are sweet couple before debut. They make deal always love each other if one of them success or popular. When Jiyeon get debut with t-ara, Jiyeon still spent time with Myungsoo until t-ara gain popular she still love Myungsoo, and she don’t want break promise with Myungsoo and make Myungsoo lonely, but everything change when infinite debut and Myungsoo became popular and t-ara lost fans cause bully rumour, he became cold and arrogant with Jiyeon, he break promise with Jiyeon and make scandal with Kim Doyeon and Suzy. It really makes Jiyeon heartbroken with Myungsoo attitude and love for him. So Jiyeon ask for break up.

Extra: happy ending, but make Myungsoo suffer when Jiyeon ignore him, close with Chanyeol and Yoseob. 

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s make a deal.”

Myungsoo raised a brow and looked at her, “What deal?”

“Let’s promise not to lose our love for each other when we debut, or when we gained popularity and became popular, since we’re in different companies now…”

“Don’t worry, baby.” Myungsoo wrapped her in his arms and squeezed her tightly, “I won’t do that awful thing. I promise you.”

Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled up into his chest happily, “I promise too, oppa.”

♥♥♥♥♥

They made a deal, and with that deal in mind, Jiyeon debut first. She made sure not to break her promise with Myungsoo, and she made sure Myungsoo wouldn’t get abandoned by her.

She did everything she had to, to make him feel love.

Since she loved him that much.

“Oppa~” Jiyeon ended her schedules for the day and met Myungsoo in the same playground they used to go. “How’s practice today?!”

Myungsoo sighed and shook his head, “I got scolded.”

“Why?!”

“I was slower than the rest.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and his head lightly, “That’s their fault. They’re stupid to scold you! My oppa is the best! They just missed things out.”

Myungsoo finally smiled and brought her into his arms tightly. “Thanks, baby. You’re the best.”

Jiyeon giggled and leaned on his chest, sniffing in the scent she missed so much, “Oppa, I would do anything and everything for you to be happy.”

“I would too, baby.” Myungsoo sighed in bliss as he closed his eyes, “You’re just so perfect for me, baby. I feel so guilty now.”

“Oppa!” Jiyeon hissed and moved away from his chest before glaring at him angrily, “You shouldn’t say that! No one is perfect for each other! And to me, I don’t think I’m perfect. I don’t think you are too so we’re just the right one for each other!”

Myungsoo giggled at her cute rant and pulled her into his arms harshly, hugging her tight, “I’m sorry, baby. I just sprouted nonsense~”

“Glad that you know.” Jiyeon mumbled into his jacket, making him laugh in joy, again.

That had been their date, since she debuted, and none of them had any complaints. Jiyeon was happy, and so was he.

T-ara gained popularity after their cute and hyper song: Bo Peep Bo Peep, and they finally won number one on various music shows.

They gained lots of attention, but Jiyeon didn’t change at all.

She loved the attention from the fans, but she loved her boyfriend even more.

As the day went by, she just couldn’t help but miss him more and more, since he couldn’t meet him that much as before.

Infinite debuted, finally.

She asked Myungsoo out one night, and they met in the same playground again.

“Oppa!!!”

Myungsoo opened his arms widely and hugged her close. “Congrats, oppa! You debuted with your group! I watched your music video, you guys were all so cute!”

“All of us?!” Myungsoo pouted sadly and pretended to be sad, but Jiyeon pecked his pout all away.

“I was just saying, oppa. You know I’m talking only about you right?”

Myungsoo finally let out a smile and hugged her tight, “Thank you, baby. You always make me happy.”

“Oppa~ We will see each other on shows now! I’m so excited!” Jiyeon squealed and hopped around happily, but Myungsoo brought her back into his arms at once.

“I’m excited too, baby~”

They spent the night together, cuddling in each other arms under the bright moonlight.

But to Jiyeon’s dismay, she wouldn’t know that would be the last night they would cuddle this happily together.

Infinite had risen up to the top, in just a few months after they debut. Thanks to their exciting and hyped up song: BTD, their popularity rose at once, hitting the edge of the mountain.

And because of the high level of love from both fans and idols, Myungsoo turned into a new man. He changed.

Jiyeon slowly caught the change in him, and she was devastated.

She often asked him out, like the usual night to meet at the playground, but Myungsoo would brush her away saying he was busy with schedules and practices.

But that wasn’t the case.

Myungsoo was simply staying in his dorm, playing and enjoying life with s. Sometimes, they would sneak out to the neighborhood, to the karaoke, to the game rooms, and to any places they could think of.

Myungsoo ignored her calls often, and would reply an ‘I’m busy’ message to her, solving his issues once and for all.

As he felt the love from his fans, he grew arrogant and felt almighty since everyone loved him and Infinite.

It wasn’t like they didn’t meet during their work time, it was just that Myungsoo didn’t even have her in his eyes.

Sometimes when they had the same schedules, Jiyeon would look for him, but would always find him talking with other idols, or talking with girls.

He changed.

He changed so much.

Jiyeon would then let out a sad sigh and returned back to her waiting room, to her members. *What happened to our deal, oppa?*

“Yeon? Are you okay?”

Jiyeon let out a small smile and nodded her head slightly, “I’m okay, unnie.”

Her members knew about her love ever since they debuted, and they supported her all the way, but not anymore.

They witnessed how Jiyeon would cry at night to sleep, and they witnessed how Jiyeon would stare at her phone at times, as if waiting for hope to happen.

Hyomin let out a sad sigh and returned to her food, “I feel so sad for our maknae. That jerk should just die. How could he be so ungrateful?”

“I agree. How I wish I could just kill him now.” Soyeon hissed and used her fork to hit the food on her lunchbox. “I’ll definitely kill him if he hurt our Yeonie again.”

They eyed the poor youngest member with her eyes closed, sitting on the sofa, and sighed sadly again.

How they wished their maknae would be stronger.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon was getting upset as days went by.

Myungsoo ignored her as usual, but it was worse than before.

Not only did he ignore her, but he also created scandal with other idols.

“Infinite’s L said Suzy is his ideal type on many interviews, and alas! They were found on a date last night!”

That was a hot topic for almost a month, and people were still talking about it.

Some of the other idols even congratulated them, without knowing the real story behind it. The truth was, they were having some small gathering with other idols too, but only Suzy and Myungsoo was caught.

Nonetheless, Myungsoo made no effort to clear it up.

He thought this might be a good chance to boost his fame since by the look of it, everyone seemed to love the couple.

So he made no declarations, and so did Suzy’s side.

They too, thought that it was a real marketing tactic for them.

Hyomin took the phone out of Jiyeon’s hands and threw it to a side, “Park Jiyeon. Haven’t I told you not to look at those nonsense articles? They were just rumors.”

They wanted so much for Jiyeon to pull herself back together, but it was difficult.

She was being torn apart.

“I know, unnie… But it just…”

“No buts.” Hyomin sighed and pulled Jiyeon into her arms tightly, “No buts. Just not bother about him any longer.”

“But we haven’t broke up yet, unnie. Maybe he still loves me?”

“Park Jiyeon.” Her voice was stern, and Jiyeon turned silent at once. She knew too, Myungsoo wouldn’t love her anymore.

“Why did he change?”

Hyomin sighed and her head gently, “People change over time. He was being blinded by fame and popularity. I’m sure he will regret it in no time.”

Jiyeon cried, again, and Hyomin tucked her to bed.

The older girl returned to the living room and went to the small circle where the other girls were, “She cried to sleep again, didn’t she?”

“Yeah…”

“And it’s all that ing L’s fault.”

“Such a bastard.”

“Let’s forget it for now. We can’t do anything too.” Hyomin sighed and leaned back against the couch, pressing her temple sadly.

The girls too, sighed sadly and eyed her bedroom, “I wish our maknae would return again.”

“She will. I believe she will.”

The rumors of Myungsoo and Suzy died down in the end, and no news were up about them any longer.

Netizens confirmed it was indeed, rumors.

♥♥♥♥♥

Not long after, Jiyeon just had to deal with another obstacle.

Their group was being titled as the bully-dols. Hwayoung then withdrew herself from the group, but of course, netizens said she was being forced to withdraw.

Jiyeon got cursed the most, once again. Just because she was the most popular girl in the group, and just because she was the closest to Hwayoung, she got cursed the most.

Everything wasn’t fair to her.

She felt so wronged.

And when she felt sad, she would look for only one person.

Pressing onto his phone number into her phone, which she memorized long time ago, she dialed for Myungsoo, looking for comfort.

“Oh~ Isn’t this the new bully-dol?!”

The opposite cooed, and Jiyeon frowned in confusion, “You are?”

“Awww~ Why wouldn’t you know me?! I’m Woohyun!” Woohyun cooed, and Jiyeon bit back her tears.

“Erm… Is Myungsoo oppa there?”

The phone was being snatched away, as she could hear, and Myungsoo’s harsh tone was on again, “Why did you call?”

“Oppa…”

“Don’t call me again. I don’t wish to be labeled as a bully’s friend.”

*Friend. Not even boyfriend.*

“Oppa… Wait!”

But he hung up.

Jiyeon cried and cried the whole night, sending daggers into the girls’ heart again. Why wasn’t anything good happening to her?

It was just unfair.

Jiyeon braved herself and went to work, as usual, with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter