Calling for Baby Woohyunsyoja

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyunsyoja

Myungyeon, Suzy

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are married and then one day Jiyeon finds out she can't get pregnant but she knows Myungsoo really likes kids so she tells him to marry another girl and Myungsoo - no matter what refuses to because he believes his true love is Jiyeon and he will always be with Jiyeon. But after much persuasion Myungsoo finally agrees with her. Jiyeon match makes Myungsoo with Suzy - Jiyeon’s younger sis. Myungsoo and Suzy have now married each other and Suzy is pregnant. 1 month later, Jiyeon finds out actually she’s pregnant with Myungsoo’s baby and wants him back. 

Author nim you can make the ending^^ pls make it a happy ending though~~ Thank you!!!!!

“Oppa…”

“You’ll be fine, baby.” Myungsoo assured her as they prepared to enter the doctor’s room. Jiyeon had a check-up done, and they were back to get the report.

“Be with me?”

“Of course I’ll be. I’ll always be with you.”

They entered the room and settled on the seats as directed by the doctor.

“How is it, Dr. Im?”

“The results isn’t good.” Dr. Im sighed as she showed the couple the report. “I’m sorry to say Jiyeon-ssi can’t give birth.”

“What? What’s wrong?”

“There’s an implication in her womb, Mr. Kim. She won’t be able to conceive.”

Jiyeon cried on the spot. Myungsoo hugged her close as he thanked the doctor before leaving the room sadly.

“Oppa… I can’t conceive at all… I’m sorry… I…”

“Don’t say that, baby.”

“I’m sorry… You love kids so much… I… I…”

“Baby, I don’t allow you to apologize.” Myungsoo cupped her face and warned her, and she obeyed. She always listened to him.

“It’s not your fault, alright? This is all fated. So what if we can’t give birth? It’s fine! We can always adopt if we really want a kid.”

“But it’s not real…”

“No, baby.” Myungsoo cooed. “Being with you is the most real thing for me.”

“Oppa…”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

“No. I should thank you.” Myungsoo assured her once again and brought her home. “You should rest, alright? I’ll wake you up for dinner.”

And she obeyed again.

But she couldn’t sleep.

She flipped around the whole noon and finally thought of an idea. A perfect idea.

Right when Myungsoo entered the room, Jiyeon brightened up at once and pulled him close. “Oppa!”

“You’re up the whole time, baby?”

“I couldn’t sleep! And I thought of something!”

“What is it?”

“Oppa!” Jiyeon beamed, “You can marry Suzy! She can conceive and give birth to your child! Actually Suzy harbours a feeling for you too. But you chose me and I’m glad you did. But if we ask Suzy about this, she will agree too!”

“BABY!”

Jiyeon jumped and looked at him in fear instead.

“Baby, how could you do this to me?!”

“Oppa…”

“I love you and only you! How could you ask me to marry another girl and have her baby?! Don’t you feel sad?! Won’t you be jealous?!”

“Of course I will be…”

“Then why are you asking me to do it?!”

“Because I know you love kids.” Jiyeon cried softly. “I don’t want to be your burden, oppa. I can’t. You love kids and I can’t drag you back. I want you to be happy.”

“Oh no.” Myungsoo sat on the bed and hugged her closer, “Don’t say that. You know I love you, baby. That’s all I ever need. I won’t need anything else.”

“But…”

“No buts.” Myungsoo shut her up by kissing her deeply. He brought it up to another level, leaving their dinner to get cold outside for the rest of the night.

~~~~~

“Oppa?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Are you really not going to consider my idea?”

Myungsoo sighed. He knew she won’t let it go until he agreed. “Fine.”

“Really?!”

“Yes. But we’ll ask your sister first.” Myungsoo demanded.

“Okay! I’ll call Suzy now!” Jiyeon shifted a little to get her phone from the side table before getting back to his arms – on the bed.

“Hello? Suzy?”

“Yes, unnie?”

“Are you free now? Can you come over to our house?”

“Of course! I’m nearby too! I’ll be there now!”

“Great! See you in a while, saeng~”

“Bye, unnie!”

Jiyeon turned to Myungsoo and gave him another peck on his lips. “If she agrees, then I really wish she could give birth to your child.”

“And we’ll look after the kid together, deal?”

“Of course! I’m still your wife, oppa!”

Myungsoo hugged her tight and they waited patiently for Suzy to arrive.

And she finally did – within minutes.

Jiyeon wore her clothes hurriedly and rushed to the door, “Suzy!”

“Unnie!”

They gave each other a tight hug and squealed like normal sisters who didn’t see each other for long. “Unnie~ It’s been so long! How many years was it?! 4?”

“It’s 5, saeng~”

“Right! And you never once called me!”

“I’m sorry, saeng. I got busy~” Jiyeon cooed and pulled her in, inviting her to sit on the couch. Right then, Myungsoo appeared and greeted her too.

*He’s still as handsome as ever!*

Jiyeon pulled Myungsoo to her side and faced Suzy with bright smiles.

“What’s up, unnie? What do you want me to do?”

The couple smiled and Jiyeon began. “Saeng. We have a terrible request to ask of you.”

“What is it?”

“If you disagree it’s fine too.”

“Okay…?”

Jiyeon smiled and held her hands tight, “Can you marry oppa?”

“M-Marry oppa?” Suzy turned to Myungsoo, only to find him smiling too – slightly. *THIS MUST BE JACKPOT!*

“Marry oppa and give birth to his child.” Jiyeon requested. “It’s because I can’t conceive and oppa loves kids so much. I don’t want to disappoint him too. That is if you agree, saeng. If this is too much then I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine, unnie!”

The couple looked at each other before shifting their attention back to her. “Really?!”

“Yes, of course! I don’t mind doing it for unnie and oppa!” *Of course! Who wouldn’t want to marry such a handsome man?! Is unnie stupid or what?!*

“Really? Saeng?! You would do it for us?!”

“Yes, of course! When is the wedding date?!”

Jiyeon smiled and hugged her tight, “Don’t worry! It’s just a small ceremony! It won’t be big and it will be over soon! I’ll do it for you. The ceremony will be this coming Friday!”

“Oppa~~” After Suzy was gone, Jiyeon rushed into the arms of Myungsoo again. “She agreed! I can’t believe it!”

Myungsoo smiled and pecked her sweetly, “But do you think it’ll be good?”

“Yes! Why not?!”

“Didn’t you see her eyes just now?”

“Why?”

“She looks like she’s gonna eat me up.”

Jiyeon giggled as she cupped his face, “Don’t worry. Once she gives birth it’s over! And we’ll be happy family again!”

“Are you sure she will give us the kid and divorce me though?”

“I’ll make a contract if it makes you feel safe!”

“Really?”

“I’ll go do it now!” Jiyeon cooed and rushed into their room, “And I’ll fix the wedding ceremony too. It’ll be small so it won’t be expensive!”

Myungsoo followed her and took a seat by her side, hugging her close. “Seriously, baby. How could you be so generous and thoughtful? You’re always thinking about me.”

“That’s because you’re my world, oppa. If you’re happy, I will be happy!”

“Same goes for me, baby.”

~~~~~
The ceremony was over quickly and Suzy went back hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter