Calling for Baby Parkjiyeon_Lkim

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parkjiyeon_Lkim

Myungyeon, Infinite

T-ara's Jiyeon & Infinite's L is ex-lovers. They broke up due to Myungsoo cheating on her with Doyeon last year. But even though MyungYeon wasn't together anymore, Jiyeon is still friends and communicates with Infinite especially Sungjong, Hoya & Woohyun, except for Myungsoo. After their breakup, they treat each other as simply acquaintances. After a year of civil treatments to each other, Infinite have had their comeback stage same day Jiyeon has had her solo debut. They always got to meet even if they both tried to avoid each other. It's because other Infinite members come up to an idea to get them back together again. They knew Myungsoo regretted his actions and still love Jiyeon. On the other hand, they don't know what Jiyeon exactly feel for Myungsoo right now. Nevertheless, Infinite still tries their very best for their paths to cross. After Jiyeon's y performance, Myungsoo can't hide the irritation to those guys fancying over her. Just jealous, and so he drag Jiyeon to an empty room. Myungsoo suddenly acted as if he's seducing her and then kiss her there. Little did they know is that Infinite locked the door. And so they have to stay there until s open it. And that given time, Myungsoo use it to make Jiyeon his property again.
(sorry, even me is confused of my own plot, haha) 

Jiyeon touched the ring which was hung on a thin chain around her neck.

She missed him.

She missed his touches.

She missed everything about them.

But they were all in the past now.

Jiyeon tried hard to move on, and she couldn’t. Sometimes, she would just remember the times she spent with him together.

Memories.

There were good and bad memories.

Of course there would be. Being together for 4 years, right after their debut, they created so many good memories together.

Everything was going well, too well to be true.

She recalled how he often brought her over to the ice-cream store they used to visit for a small date, in disguise too. She recalled how he used to bring her to Han River, late at night, so as not to get caught.

She even recalled how they spent their time together even when they were overseas, well, coincidentally if they had the same schedules together – like going for the Korean concert held overseas.

And those bad memories started arriving upon her.

Jiyeon closed her eyes and leaned against her bed’s headrest, sighing sadly to herself. Everything was over when she came.

She was the one who broke them up.

She seduced him, and he gladly fell into her traps. Jiyeon saw it clearly. She used to smirk in victory when he chose her over Jiyeon, and Jiyeon saw every bit of her features.

Those satisfied expression on her face when he went over to her never once left Jiyeon’s mind.

Yes, he chose her over Jiyeon, right in front of her face, and they called it quits.

What happened after that, Jiyeon didn’t want to know, and she never made an effort to know. But well, she was still friends with s, and they often tell Jiyeon stories about him.

All Jiyeon did was to smile it off, before changing the topic.

Yes, she often met up with her members, up till date.

Even though a year had passed since they broke up, she still met up s often, just not him. They were simply just acquaintances.

*DING DING*

Her train of thoughts were being cut off, and she took her phone up, looking into her message immediately.

“Jiyeon-ah! Wanna hang out with us? We’re at the same café!”

It was from her favourite oppa, Woohyun.

Within seconds, giving no further thoughts to it, she replied. “Sure, oppa! I’ll prepare now and see you in a few!”

Jiyeon walked over to her closet, chose a simple hoodie and jeans, changed into them, and had a cap on, before leaving with her wallet and phone.

The café was near to her apartment, and thus, she needed nothing else.

It was just a 5 minutes’ walk.

Jiyeon walked into the café, and spotted them in the same corner they always sat at. She walked up to the table, signalling Woohyun and Sungjong to be quiet before jumping onto Hoya, who had his back facing her, “BOO!”

“AHHHH!”

And that caused the culprits to laugh madly.

“YAH! PARK-”

Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his head, and cupped his mouth at once. “Shhh! Oppa! We’re not supposed to call each other our names out here!”

Hoya smiled under her palms, before pulling her down to his side. “Come on, you’re late!”

“I walked as fast as I could, oppa!” Jiyeon pouted sadly as she looked at the menu, “Have you ordered for me?!”

But Sungjong simply pulled the menu away. “Of course we did. Egg Mayo sandwich and Americano.”

“ASSA~ You guys know me the best!” Hoya patted her head, laughing along with her.

“But not as well as someone though.”

“Hmm?” Jiyeon leaned forward to Woohyun since she heard his mumble, “Did you say something, oppa?”

Sungjong nudged Woohyun lightly at once, since he definitely heard it. “It’s nothing at all. Don’t mind Woohyun hyung! He’s being stupid today again.”

“YAH! What do you mean again?!”

Jiyeon looked at the duo before letting out her cute giggle again, “Oppa, next time we shouldn’t let them sit together.”

“Nah~ It’s fine.” Hoya placed his arm around her shoulder, looking at the duo in front of them too,
“This way we will have some show to watch, right?”

“I guess you’re right, oppa~”

The food came, served by the waiter whom they knew since long time ago. “Egg Mayo sandwich and Americano for my y baby~ And three cheesecake and cappuccino for these three dorks~”

“YAH! WHO’S THE DORK?!”

The waiter smiled, looking at Jiyeon, ignoring the three dorks, “Enjoy your meal, my y baby. By the way, I’ve watched your MV!”

“Really? Really? How was it, oppa?”

“Daebak.” The waiter patted her head before walking back to his position, leaving the three dorks still sulking madly.

“Come on, oppa~ You know he’s joking, right?”

“No, he’s not!”

“Yeah! He always call us dorks!”

“He’s the real dork, please!”

Jiyeon chuckled at their silly mindset before pushing their cheesecakes to them, “Eat up, oppa! Or they’ll not be yummy anymore.”

“I’m not eating until you say we’re not dorks!”

“Of course you guys are not dorks.” Jiyeon smiled, taking a part of the cake using the fork before bringing it up to Hoya’s mouth, “You guys are my favourite oppa!”

Hoya took in the cake happily, munching it with happiness.

“Me too, Ji!” Woohyun wouldn’t back down, that’s for sure. Jiyeon sighed with a smile, and brought a piece up to his mouth too. “Ja~”

“Me too, me too, Jiji!”

“Yes, yes~” Jiyeon fed Sungjong too, before finally munching onto her sandwich. “Are you sure you guys are my oppa? Other than Sungjong, that is. You three are so immature, I swear~”

Hoya narrowed his eyes and glared at her, before moving into take a bite off her sandwich. “Punishment. A bite off your sandwich!”

Woohyun too, pulled her hand over and took a bite off her sandwich.

And Sungjong too.

“YAH!”

Right when she opened , Hoya pushed a mouthful of cake into it. “Eat well, Jiji~”

They always joked and teased each other, but in the end, they still cared for each other.

After sending Jiyeon back home, the trio finally reached their apartment, which was nearby too. And right when they entered, they were being pulled over to the couch in the living room.

Sunggyu stood in front of them with his arms crossed, looking down at them with angry eyes. “Where did the three of you go now?”

“Café!”

“What café? Where café? Why café?”

“Hyung, hyung!” Woohyun stopped him instead, “We’re just off to get some supper.”

“Why café when there’s a convenience store opposite?”

“Because we wanted to sit there and eat?”

“Because we wanted to eat some cake and have some coffee?”

Sunggyu sat down on the table, before scanning the three of them, “Who else did you meet?”

“What? Nobody, hyung!”

“I smell perfume. Ladies’ perfume.”

“What? Hyung! Do you have a dog’s nose?”

“YAH!”

“Fine fine! We met someone.”

“Who?”

“Jiyeon.”

“Jiyeon? The Jiyeon?” Sunggyu frowned and whispered, as he nodded his head towards Myungsoo’s room.

“Yes, hyung. That Jiyeon.”

The door to his room opened, and he charged out at once, pushing Sunggyu out of the way and took over his seat. “MY JIYEON?!”

Sungjong raised a brow but he was avoiding his eye contact, “Technically speaking, she WAS your Jiyeon.”

“No! She’s still mine!”

“Not until last year…”

Sunggyu sighed and stopped the trio, “You guys know how he felt too. Stop arguing with him.”

“But it’s true, isn’t it?! Who told you to cheat in the first place! We’ve told you that Doyeon was a but you didn’t listen to us and you walked away with Doyeon, in front of Jiyeon! Am I wrong?!”

Woohyun was mad alright.

He saw through Doyeon right when he first met her, and often told Myungsoo to not fall into her traps, but he did.

Myungsoo was angry too. “But I realized it after that!”

“Yeah. Good for you. But I think you’re too late.” Hoya hissed and walked into his room before slamming his door loudly.

Woohyun too, walked away after sighing at his actions.

“What Woohyun and Hoya hyung said was the truth. Even though you broke off with that a month after, you’re still too late.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter