Calling for Baby Eelynn_90

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Eelynn_90

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Jiyeon is a daughter Park Architect corp... From America. Her dad very famous in business world but Jiyeon wants to be idol. She make deal with her family will success within 5years to became idol and if she fail she need to comeback to America and cont study and handle company. She comes to Korea hide her identity and she success became idol in t-ara, she also meet Myungsoo from infinite and become lovely couple. But fate not beside Jiyeon, rumours t-ara come up and their family know about this, and ask to Jiyeon back to America. And because rumours, made Myungsoo always busy and don’t have time for Jiyeon, they always argue and fight. Jiyeon don’t have choice, she need leave Korea and quit from t-ara. Because Myungsoo in overseas, she give letter ask to break up and leave Myungsoo w/out say goodbye. After 5years she back to Korea for handle new branch and became architect. She don’t want have any related with media, idol and of course infinite even she still love Myungsoo. But for Myungsoo after Jiyeon leave him, Myungsoo have bad attitude until his company and member almost give up with him. Always drunk, skip dance and vocal class, came late for shooting.
P/s: make happy ending, of course Jiyeon still contact t ara, sorry if my plot so long.. hahaha 

Jiyeon had been staring at the flyer in her hands for about 2 hours already, and her eyes just wouldn’t leave that piece of paper.

“Jiyeon?”

“Hmm?” She managed to hum a reply but her eyes were still on the paper.

“Look at me when I talk, Jiyeon-ah!” Jane, her best American friend whined while shaking her body hardly, causing Jiyeon to turn dizzy.

“Jaaaaaneeeeee~~”

“Stop staring at the paper!” Jane snatched the piece of paper over and almost tore it into half but Jiyeon held onto her wrist tightly, “JANE!”

The best friend of hers could only sigh deeply and gave the paper back to her, “If you want to be an idol so much, go for it. Stop staring at the paper. It won’t give you the idol title automatically.”

“You think so?” She returned her attention to her paper gain. It was a promotional paper for K-Pop star audition, and she wanted so much to join the idol world in Korea.

“I know so. You can sing and dance! Join it!”

“But my dad…”

“Why don’t you make a deal with him?” Jane smiled brightly as she came up with that idea, “Make a deal like you can make it within 5 years or something? Maybe your dad will allow you to go? He loves deal, doesn’t he?”

♥♥♥♥♥

“Dad! Let’s make a deal.”

Jiyeon’s dad frowned deeply as he looked at his daughter, who was sitting on his right side, at the dining table.

“Deal?”

“Yes, dad. I want to do something I want to do. I want to pursue my dream, dad. Please let me do so. I want to be someone I can be proud of myself.”

“And what do you want to be?” His dad seemed interested in her words.

“Idol.”

“Idol?” Jiyeon’s dad raised a brow as he nodded his head in understanding, “I’ve seen you watching those k-pop videos. Are you dreaming to be one of them?”

“Yes, dad. I want to be an idol. I’m a Korean! I can do well in Korea if I go. There’s an audition for Core Content Media coming up in the states. I wish to go, dad. Please?”

“And how long do you need to pursue your dream?”

Jiyeon thought about it thoroughly before replying her dad. “5 years. How about that?”

“5 years?” He turned his head to his wife, “What do you think, yeobo?”

His wife simply sent an assuring smile to him and her daughter, “I’m just glad our daughter has something she wants to fight for. So I have no objections.”

“Alright then. 5 years. If you fail, you have to return back and continue your study to be an architect, taking over my company.”

Jiyeon nodded her head firmly at his request, “Deal, dad. I can do it.”

“Make me proud, my dear.”

Jiyeon ate her dinner up with a bright smile on her face the whole night, and her heart was pounding with excitement till the day for her audition.

She had already come up with her own style for the song she chose: Davichi’s I love you even though I hate you. Since she was auditioning to CCM, she thought she might use some songs in their company for her audition instead.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo!” She even used her Korean to impress the judges on that day itself.

“Park Jiyeon?”

“Yes, I’m Park Jiyeon!”

“You grew up here?”

“Yup! My dad is an architect here and he owns the Park Architect Corporations!”

“I see…” The judges nodded their heads in understanding, “But you’re auditioning to be an idol? Aren’t you the only child of Park Architect?”

“Woah! Sir! You know my company? We are so famous in Korea?” Jiyeon beamed widely as she cooed, which made the judges drown in her cuteness. “But I want to be an idol. I want to sing on stage! And dance too! I made a deal with my dad though. He said if I can’t be successful within 5 years, I have to return and take over his company.”

That made the judges laughed.

“I see… And what did you prepare today?”

“Oh!” Jiyeon cleared and stood up straight, “I will sing Davichi’s I love you even though I hate you! And I’ve prepared a dance too!”

“Alright then.” The kind judge smiled, “You may begin.”

Jiyeon did as told and sang the song without the background music on. She sang it so perfectly, even the judges were mesmerized by her voice.

After singing her piece of song, she stood up to the middle of the large space and began popping. That made the judges even wide-eyed at her moves.

She was so smooth!

The three judges had a bright smile on their faces when she ended her performance. Unlike other contestants who have to wait for result, she got in at once. The three of them went over to her and patted her shoulders for comfort, “You did great! You have smooth moves and you can sing, Jiyeon-ah.”

“So I got in?!” Jiyeon jumped around excitedly and clapped her hands. “I got in?!”

“Yes, you got in. Welcome to CCM.”

“YAY!” Jiyeon hopped around and hugged the judges tightly, “I GOT IN!”

Jiyeon was told to return to the building the next day to discuss more about her contract before signing it.

Of course, she was so elated about it that she couldn’t even sleep.

CCM had made a contract with her so that she would have to go to Korea with them to train for a while more before she could debut. She would be put into a group which was already practicing as a group then.

“So I would just join the girls?”

“Yes, do you have any other questions, Jiyeon-ah?”

“Hmmm… Not really.” Jiyeon beamed widely and looked through the contract once again, “Will they accept me? I got in so late…”

“Don’t worry. They’re good kids.”

Jiyeon felt assured by his words, and she tried her best to trust him. “I’ll go this weekend?”

“Yup. Can you? We’ll provide everything for you so you just have to get your own luggage, and yourself. And you’re the only one we recruited this time round. You have to reach here at 9AM in the morning this Saturday. Can you do that?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes at the news she just found out. “I’m the only one?!”

“Yes, you are.” The producer smiled at her energetic side again, “You are the only capable one. So? This Saturday?”

“Of course!” Jiyeon smiled in happiness and stared at her contract again. “I’ll be flying this Saturday!”

“Yes you are.”

Jiyeon went home happily with her contract tightly in her arms, and she was having a bright smile on her face the whole time.

She waited the whole day at home, and finally got the chance to show off to her dad when he returned from work.

“DAD! LOOK!”

Her dad took the papers over and read it through, and soon, a bright smile was found on his face. “You’ve made it, huh?”

“TOLD’YA!”

“Alright, alright. Congratulations, my only daughter.”

Her mom went over to her side and hugged her tight, “You made it, baby! Let’s get your bags packed now! You’re flying this Saturday right? I’ll miss you so much.”

“Mommy~ We can write emails! Or you can fly over to see me! I’ll wait for you, okay?”

They entered her room while laughing happily, leaving her dad outside in the living room with a proud smile on his face. “My daughter is so talented…”

Saturday arrived even faster than they thought.

“Bye mommy! Bye dad!” Jiyeon hugged them real tight before she left the house to the office she went to days ago.

She doesn’t want her family to send her off at the airport, or they will be a crying mess again, so she rather had them sent her off at home.

“Visit me soon, dad! Mom!”

“We will.” They replied sweetly and sent her off to the cab they booked for her. “Take care, love!”

“I will!”

With that, Jiyeon left her neighborhood and left for Korea with her company.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Girls!”

Five girls in the practice room gather around Kim Kwangsoo as he walked into the room, “Hello, samchoon~”

“Hey girl.” Kwangsoo smiled and waved Jiyeon in, “You girls will have a new member and she will be the last to join you girls. No more addition for now till debut, and debut date will be soon, 29th July. You guys will be going to the Radio Star for debut show.”

“Why a show instead of music show, samchoon?” Jiyeon blinked innocently, which earned giggles from the girls.

“Because, it’ll be more unique that way.” Kwangsoo smiled warmly in return. “Girls, this is Park Jiyeon. She will be the youngest among you girls. I’ll leave you girls to mingle around now.”

They bade him goodbye and pulled Jiyeon into the room with them, “Hello! I’m Park Hyomin! Let’s be good friends!”

Jiyeon smiled shyly and waved in return, “Hello Hyomin unnie~”

The rest of the girls introduced themselves to her, and she made sure to remember all of their names properly.

“Unnie! I have a question!”

“Just ask, Jiyeon-ah!” Soyeon patted her head lightly to make her feel comfortable.

“Unnie~ Will you hate me for joining so late? I’ve read articles about idols hating their group members because they joined late and stole their limelight.”

Eunjung frowned and sent her a disapproving glance, “Of course not! We love to have more members in the group! 6 is just the right number!”

“Really?” Now Jiyeon could feel less worried.

“Yes, dear.” Boram had to tip her toes to ruffle her hair playfully, which made the latter laughed in joy. “Unnie! You’re like my dongsaeng instead!”

The rest of the girls laughed hard at her comment, even Boram too, and they continued teasing the shortest member in the group before they started practicing their new song.

Jiyeon caught up with their dance steps fast, which impressed not only the members, but the dancers and choreographers too.

Indeed, they debuted through the Radio Star talk show, and got attacked by Kim Gura the most. He shot them with spiteful comments, but they took it all in willingly, since they were new.

Their next show was the music shows, and they debuted successfully. With their debut track: lies, they had already earned lots of fans in their fan-base.

♥♥♥♥♥

Throughout the years, many things had changed. Their concepts were cute at the beginning, and it became y over the years.

Fans loved all of them though.

Also, they participated in more variety shows and talk shows, which made the audiences, knew more about them.

Their CEO just had to be innovative and different from other company then. He recruited the ‘Ryu’ twins and got one of them to join T-ara as a rapper.

At first, fans disliked the idea of adding a new member to one already popular group, but as they began to see the skills in Hwayoung, they eventually gave in and support her as well.

Ever since, T-ara performed as 7 and turned close as ever.

Of course, when they went to variety shows, they would meet new people there too. T-ara was close to the other idols as they would often greet each other when they saw one another.

However, they grew closer to Infinite as the days went by.

They were in the same group during the Idol Athletes Championship 2012, and the event made them even closer than ever. Moreover, their ages were about the same.

The event had started, and groups were being called out one by one. Of course, being in Group D was right in the middle.

Infinite and T-ara were gathered around the backstage as they began to stretch their limbs out.

However, without knowing there was a bucket of pail behind her, Jiyeon almost tripped over the bucket of water when she lost her balance.

Fortunately, Myungsoo, who was just right beside her, was fast enough to see that and he pulled her back to his arms at once.

“Are you okay?”

Jiyeon turned red at the closeness and nodded her head blankly, which made the guy chuckle slightly. “You just turned red.” He just had to as he release the grip on her waist.

Jiyeon cupped her cheeks and tilted her head to the side while scrunching her nose up cutely, “Meanie.”

“What?” Myungsoo leaned his head nearer to her face, since he didn’t catch that word at all.

However, Jiyeon turned her head right on time, and they found out they were only inches apart from each other. Both widened their eyes in shock and Jiyeon jumped back from the closeness as a reflex.

Myungsoo gasped and pulled her closer by her waist, again, when he found out she was about to fall. “Are you okay? You like falling a lot huh?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and played with her fingers shyly, “You were the one at fault now.”

“Right.” Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair playfully, “It’s my fault~”

They exchanged a loving glance and before they knew it, they were being called out to the event.

Myungsoo stayed close to Jiyeon the whole time, throughout the whole day. He had no idea why but he had to make sure she was safe.

It was the female’s 400m relay, and Jiyeon was one of the runners. She positioned herself at the third in line, and waited patiently for the baton to be passed to her.

Myungsoo had his eyes on her the whole time, and he had to know that she will be safe playing this useless game.

“Ready…”

*BANG*

The referee shot the gun and the first runner ran quickly, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter