Calling for Baby Syayoti

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Syayoti

Myungyeon

Infinite and Jiyeon is assigned to the variety show together. She appeared with such a y image which attracted Myungsoo (the ert of Infinte XD lol) He tried to attract her attention and did it. His idea at first was to just get into her pants but then fall in love with her since she's so kind and caring. Jiyeon then secretly know about his idea and giving him cold shoulder. And he knew he must get her to believe him that he really loves her.
Extra : Make Myungsoo tried so hard till he looks so funny at the same time cheesy and cute. I know this is too confusing. Sorry if it's really confusing XD

It was the first time they had interaction.

Infinite, and Jiyeon, were invited to Happy Together, on the same episode. They had their comeback on the same date and as such, the PD decided to invite them in together.

And that was when they had their first interaction.

Infinite and T-ara always saw each other behind stage, but they didn’t really talk a lot. Not when they were so busy with their own performances.

Now that Jiyeon came back with a solo debut, she was invited alone to the recording of the show, alongside Infinite, and this was the first time they had a chance to talk to each other.

Of course, the junior bowed in front of her when they saw her at once. “Hello, sunbae! We’re Infinite! Nice meeting you here! Please take care of us!”

Jiyeon was flustered.

First, she was younger than all of them, even though she was the same age as Sungjong. Second, she was alone, and well, even when she was with T-ara, she was still flustered whenever juniors greeted them.

“Erm, hello! Don’t have to be so formal with me! I mean… we’re the same! We’re idols! I don’t really mind about the juniors and seniors thing. Let’s just be friends with each other!”

Her words melted the boys at once.

She was one kind idol instead.

Most of the seniors they met greeted them back, rather sternly, or simply bowed too. And yet, she was so friendly with them.

Within seconds, they mingled around and got to know each other more.

“So you mean you were forced to take the y concept? You wanted a boyish concept instead?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly as she nodded her head, “Yeah! The upper management told me to do a y concept. But I’m not y at all! Hyomin unnie is our y icon, but I’m just normal.”

That made the boy laughed instead. Myungsoo looked at her outfit and smirked inwardly. *She’s the y icon alright. So damn y. Those curves and bust, oh god.*

She came after a performance, so she was still in her performance attire. She had no time to change too. On top of that, she will be changing to the pink sauna shirt the set provided as well.

“I think you’re y though.”

Jiyeon blushed before letting out a chuckle, “I’m not, Woohyun oppa! I’m not y at all!”

They shared a good laugh, before being called over to get changed. Myungsoo was eyeing her the whole time instead.

How she walked, how she moved cutely and gracefully, how she waved goodbye to them.

“Myungsoo! Get change now!”

That was when he was being called back by his leader to get changed. Once they were done, they went over to the set at once, only to find Jiyeon laughing with Shin Bongsun.

“Wow. They were this close already?”

“Babo. They were in Heroes together before!”

Dongwoo let out a sheepish giggled as he rubbed his nape, “Ahh! Right!”

They greeted the MCs quickly, and walked over to the guest’s bench to settle down.

“Hyung, let’s change our seats okay? Alright, deal.” Myungsoo rushed over to the bench first, after claiming the seat which was meant for Hoya.

That’s right.

That seat was right beside Jiyeon, and that was why he wanted it.

Hoya groaned inwardly and glared at him, but the latter waved it off before turning over to the girl by his side. “Hi, Jiyeon! We meet again!”

“Ah! Myungsoo oppa~ Hello to you too!”

“Let’s take care of each other, hmm?”

“Of course!” Jiyeon giggled, and that sent his heart flying up. His eyes went down to her legs, which was covered by her blanket quickly.

*Those legs! I WANT THEM!*

The recording of the show started, and went on for hours, before finally calling it done. It was a perfect film too.

The MCs greeted the idols once again, before returning to their respective rooms. Jiyeon and Infinite too, returned to their own waiting room as well.

However, right after Myungsoo changed out from his sauna attire, he rushed out of the room to search for her.

There she was. How lucky of him to spot her right when she exited her room, attempting to head back.

“Jiyeon-ah!”

“Eo? Oppa!”

“We’re friends now, right?”

“Of course we are, oppa!”

“Then why don’t you give me your number? We can continue be friends, right?”

Jiyeon thought nothing about it, and keyed in her numbers into his phone, “Of course! We can continue be friends! Text me soon, oppa!”

“Can’t I call you?”

“Hmm…” Jiyeon gave it a thought, smiling at the same time, “Of course you can! I will pick it up if I’m not busy at that moment!”

“Then I’ll call you soon!”

“Okay! I’ll be waiting, oppa! I’ll get going now! Or manager oppa will get mad again.”

Myungsoo ruffled her hair before pushing her off, “Go on, go on! I don’t want you to get scolded too! I’ll call you!”

“Bye, oppa!”

“Bye!”

Myungsoo then returned to his room with a wide cheeky grin on his face, and s knew what was up immediately.

“Kim Myungsoo.”

“What?”

“Did you just get her number?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t do that.”

“Do what?”

Soon, he was being surrounded by s. “Don’t hurt her.”

“I’m not going to hurt her. Who said I’m going to hurt her?”

“We said that.” Sunggyu stepped closer, tapping his shoulder, “We know you well, Kim Myungsoo. You’re a jerk who banged girls almost every night. But she’s different from those girls.”

“But she’s y!”

“She’s not your s, Myungsoo.” Hoya growled lowly, trying not to flare up at his attitude. He just couldn’t understand why Myungsoo loved banging girls so much.

“Whatever! I’m going now!”

And he left.

Sungyeol shook his head with a sigh, “I’m gonna bet he will be back at midnight, smelling of alcohol and .”

Woohyun shook his head too, before turning over to pack his stuff up. “It will be the truth. We don’t even need a bet on that because we think the same.”

Indeed, Myungsoo returned home at 2AM, selling of alcohol and . He was still clear-minded as he walked into the apartment.

s were up too, waiting for him. “Back now?”

“Yeah, why? Why are you guys still up?”

“Checking on what time you will be home.”

“I’m a big guy now, hyung.” Myungsoo let out a chuckle instead, “I don’t need curfew, do I?”

“Yes, you don’t. And we don’t care on what you do during your personal time. But we don’t want our reputation to drop just by your one move. Be careful when you’re out drinking, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said with authority, before leaving for his room.

Soon, the members returned to their rooms too, having nothing else to say to him.

Myungsoo simply waved it off, again, and returned back to his room for the night as well. The next morning, he woke up early for his schedules.

While waiting to use the bathroom, he was playing around with his phone, and came across Jiyeon’s number.

“Ah, right. Jiyeon.” Without thinking much, she dialed her phone.

“Hello?” And she picked up right away.

“Hello, who is this?”

“It’s Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!”

“Ah! Oppa! You really called!”

“Of course I did!” Myungsoo laughed as he played with his pillow, “I said I would call. You’re up this early?”

“Yup! Schedules. I’m going to salon now before heading to M Countdown. What about you, oppa?”

“Me too! We’re going to salon before going to M Countdown too!”

“So we have the same schedules today?”

“I guess so!”

“That’s nice! I’ll get to see oppa again!”

Myungsoo laughed at his cuteness before opening another topic to talk with her. He was on the phone even when he was in the washroom too.

“Oppa, are you brushing your teeth now?”

“HMM~”

Jiyeon laughed over the phone at once, “Then you can wash up first! Oppa! Call me later!”

Myungsoo washed his mouth immediately, “No, it’s fine! I’m done now!”

“You’re so silly, oppa~”

“Now you know!”

And they shared another set of laughter again. Myungsoo realized talking to Jiyeon was actually a fun thing to do. It was his first time knowing talking on the phone with someone could be such heartwarming too.

Jiyeon too, noticed she was trying to prolong the conversations too, not thinking of hanging the phone up.

In the end, they finally ended the call when they reached their own salons.

However, they were still texting each other.

It was weird, but they seemed to have so many things to say. Their interests were similar, and even had some same experiences on stage before.

They shared countless of things together, even though it was the first day they officially talked to each other.

In no time, they reached the building, and Myungsoo rushed over to Jiyeon’s room at once. “Jiyeon-ah!”

“Oppa! You’re here!”

“Yup, I did!” Myungsoo smiled as he walked over to her side, sitting down onto the chair beside her since she was fixing her make-up.

“You’re done preparing?”

“Not yet!”

“Then why are you here? Shouldn’t you be changing and doing your make-up?”

“I came to greet you first!”

Jiyeon melted. Her heart skipped a beat alright. “Really?”

“Of course!” Myungsoo too, was actually smiling genuinely, deep down from his heart. Those bad thoughts had long flew out of his mind when he was talking to her.

“Oppa, won’t your members be looking for you? You’re here for a while now!”

“Let them find then!”

“KIM MYUNGSOO! I KNEW YOU’RE HERE!” Sunggyu stormed into the room and pulled his ear, which caused Jiyeon to laugh madly.

“Ah! Hyung! Stop! Jiyeon is here!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter