Calling for Baby SHINee_Worldq

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: SHINee_Worldq

Pairing: Baekyeon

Plot: Jiyeon and Baekhyun got married for 5 months already and they did "it" many times but there was no sign of pregnency. One day, they decided to go to the hospital to check up and found out that Jiyeon has 0% of getting pregnant. They were really sad, Jiyeon think that she is a useless wife who couldn't give birth so she ran away. Baekhyun managed to find her back. 2 months later, Jiyeon began to feel weird and her stomach hurt badly. They went for a check up at a different hospital and found out Jiyeon was prgnant and that the hospital they went to before was a cheap hospital that lie to people just to get their money.

Extra: Happy ending plz ^^ And I also want to see how good of a dad would Baekhyun be so maybe an After birth paragraph? like after the baby was born and how Beakhyun takes care of the baby. ^^

The time tickled quickly as Jiyeon stayed put in the washroom.

Baekhyun was anxiously waiting for her news outside and she was nervously taking her test inside.

“Baby, are you done with it? How was it?!”

Jiyeon ignored his eagerness and took a peek at the pregnancy test kid on her hand. That was when she let out another sigh again.

She could feel her tears forming in her eyes and were already threatening her to let them fell mercilessly.

Baekhyun knocked onto the door again and mumbled, “Hey, baby? How was it?”

The door opened and Jiyeon came out with a sullen expression. She sniffled and soon, her tears managed to drop down at once.

Baekhyun bit his lips when he saw how crestfallen his wife looked like, “Oh no, baby.” He whispered lowly and pulled her in to let her cry on his chest. “Don’t cry, baby. We can always try it again.”

Jiyeon shook her head and held onto him as if she would fall any moment, “No!! It’s… Difficult…”

“No, baby. It isn’t.” Baekhyun rubbed her back to let her cry it all out. “It isn’t difficult. We have our whole life to try it! Don’t worry, baby. Our child will come soon. He or she is on their way! We just have to be patient.”

Jiyeon cried and pulled back from his hug, “But oppa! It’s been 5 months! We’ve been trying it for 5 months! Don’t you think it’s too long? I want a baby… A cute and tiny baby…”

Baekhyun pulled her over to their bed and sat her down before kneeling down to her height, “Baby, it’s just 5 months. We have our next 5 months, next 5 years, and next 50 years together. We have lots of time! Fret not, we will have a baby soon, hmm? Stop crying now, I’ll be hurt if you continued to cry.”

Jiyeon bit her trembling lips while wiping her tears away obediently.

“That’s my girl.” Her husband smiled and wiped the wet traces off for her too. “Don’t cry now, shhhh…”

Jiyeon held onto his hands and stared right into his eyes, “Oppa, will you still love me if we have no baby?”

Baekhyun frowned and turned serious, “What are you talking about, baby? Do you even have to ask me that?!”

Jiyeon looked down in guilt and she, herself, was feeling bad about not giving him a child too. “I just wanted to make sure…”

Baekhyun sighed deeply and sat on the bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her in for a tight hug before leaning his head on top of hers. “Baby, do you remember what we vowed at the wedding ceremony?”

Jiyeon closed her eyes and snuggled up into his arms, recalling the past memories with her husband.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Let’s now welcome the bride in!”

The wedding song began to play and the huge door of the church opened widely. Baekhyun stood right at the end of the aisle, with his back facing the altar.

His face brightened up when he finally saw his soon-to-be wife when the door opened.

He had longed to see her badly, since everyone else was locking her up away from him since the night before.

Baekhyun released an unbelievable expression and stared at his wife in the most loving way ever. He was being blown away by her beauty.

Jiyeon smiled shyly and walked down the aisle with her dad, and finally, she reached Baekhyun’s side.

Her daddy passed her hand over to Baekhyun before patting his shoulder lightly, “I’m leaving her in your care now, Baek.”

“Leave her to me and don’t you worry, daddy.”

Jiyeon smiled sweetly at the two favourite guys of hers before hooking her arm around Baekhyun’s.

“You look so beautiful.”

Jiyeon bit her lips shyly while gazing at her soon-to-be husband, “You look handsome too, oppa.”

Baekhyun scrunched his nose when he saw her actions, “Don’t bite your lips, baby. I swear I will pounce on you if you do that again.”

Jiyeon giggled and elbowed his side lightly, “Concentrate, oppa!”

“Lovebirds, eyes here!”

The couple giggled and faced the altar at once which earned laughter from the crowd.

“To date, we are here to witness the joining of Byun Baekhyun and Park Jiyeon as one this noon. We are glad to be here to share the joy and celebrate this unforgettable date with the both of you.”

The couple smiled as they eyed each other lovingly.

“Baekhyun and Jiyeon had come together where fates brought them to each other. They had shared joy and many hardships together as one in the past and also in the future. May you both be granted the heart to listen out to each other, to understand each other, to give comfort to each other, and also to share the joy and hardships together. Let this marriage make both of you never lonely, and will always share everything with one another. Now, please face each other and join hands.”

Baekhyun turned quickly and excitedly so as Jiyeon.

“Baekhyun, do you have anything you want to say before we begin?”

Baekhyun squeezed her hands and beamed widely as he looked through her veil and stared right into her eyes, “Baby girl. I promise to be the only one in your life and you won’t ever regret getting married to me. No matter what happened, we will go through everything together, as one.”

“Jiyeon, do you have anything you want to say to your groom?”

Jiyeon smiled in return and squeezed his hands back, “Oppa, I’m happy to be with you forever. I promise to make you happy too, and we will go through everything together, as one.”

“Alright. Baekhyun, do you take Jiyeon to be your wife? Will you share your life openly with your bride, and promise to love, honour and stand beside her as always, in times of joy and in times of hardships?”

Baekhyun nodded his head eagerly and stepped closer to her wife unconsciously, “I DO!”

That earned laughter from the crowd and even the pastor himself, “Alright. Jiyeon, do you take Baekhyun to be your husband? Will you share your life openly with your groom, and promise to love, honour and stand beside him as always, in times of joy and in times of hardships?”

Jiyeon nodded her head eagerly and screamed her answer loudly as well. “I DO!”

“Then Baekhyun, please take the ring and place it on your wife’s fourth finger, and repeat after me. I take you, Park Jiyeon, as my wife and promise to go through all experiences with you as one.”

Baekhyun took the ring and placed it quickly into her ring finger. “I take you, Park Jiyeon, as my wife and promise to go through all experiences with you as one.”

“Now, Jiyeon. Please take the ring and place it on your groom’s fourth finger and repeat after me as well. I take you, Byun Baekhyun, as my groom and promise to go through all experiences with you as one.”

“I take you, Byun Baekhyun, as my groom and promise to go through all experiences with you as one.” Jiyeon sweetly announced her vow and they finally became husband and wife.

“Having heard the vows from both the bride and groom, I shall now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Loud claps could be heard throughout the whole church as Baekhyun took the veil off Jiyeon’s face. “Oh my, baby… You’re so beautiful.”

Jiyeon looked down shyly and avoided his eye contact.

“Baby, look at me.”

She listened and did as told.

“I promise. We will share everything together from now on till the end of our live.” Baekhyun whispered, only for her to hear, and placed his lips on hers.

Both of them had smiles on their faces as they had their lips on each other.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Do you remember what we vowed?”

Jiyeon nodded her head against his chest, “Yes, I do.”

“So, do you ever think I will let go of you and run off? I made a vow and I promised to stay with you forever.”

Jiyeon smiled lovingly and pulled back from his hug. She cupped his cheeks gently and rubbed it with her thumbs, “Thank you, oppa.”

“You’re my wife and my love, baby. I should do that for you.”

Jiyeon giggled and leaned her body back on his again, “But oppa. Shall we head over to the hospital and check up? I just want to make sure I can conceive.”

“Must you do that? I don’t like the idea though.” Baekhyun picked her up and settled her under the covers warmly before joining her.

“Please, oppa? Hmmm?” Jiyeon did some puppy eyes and he finally gave in. “Fine, we will have you checked, alright? Now get some sleep. We will go tomorrow. I will take urgent leave from the office then.”

Jiyeon smiled and snuggled up into his chest with her arms around him tightly, “Thank you, oppa. You’re the best.”

“Of course I am.”

Jiyeon chuckled and closed her eyes before drifting off into dreamland in his protective arms.

 

“Wakey, wakey, Bakie oppa~”

Baekhyun groaned but he managed to open his eyes, only to find Jiyeon sitting on the bed right beside him, all dressed up.

“Baby, you’re up early…”

Jiyeon beamed and tugged his arms up, “Come on, Bakie oppa~ We have to go to the hospital.”

“Oh right.” Baekhyun recalled their talk the night before and sat up on the bed swiftly. “My baby is impatient, isn’t she?”

Jiyeon giggled and pecked his cheek before jumping down the bed excitedly, “Oppa~ Get ready now! I’ll make us breakfast!”

“Alright, baby~ I want pancakes!”

“OKAY~”

Baekhyun smiled tenderly at her retreating figure and strolled off to the bathroom immediately. He washed up and changed into a new set of clothes before walking out of the room to meet his wife out at the dining area.

“It’ll be done soon, oppa! Pancakes need more time! Honey or chocolate topping?”

Baekhyun leaned his body on her and placed his head on her shoulder, “I will eat whatever you choose to put.”

Jiyeon chuckled and took out the chocolate topping from the cabinet. “Chocolate it is then~”

The food was finally ready and they sat down by the counter top to finish their breakfast quickly before leaving the house for the hospital.

“Baby, promise me something will you?”

Jiyeon turned her attention to her husband as he had his head faced the front since he was driving. “Yeah?”

“Promise me you won’t be unhappy about the result if they are negative? I know it won’t be but just in case. I want you to promise me you will be upset if it’s negative.”

Jiyeon thought about it before sending him a soft nod. “Alright then. I won’t be sad if it’s negative.”

Baekhyun smiled and held her hands tightly, “Great, that’s what I want to hear.”

Jiyeon beamed and looked around the area only to see a new clinic opened up. “Oppa, there’s a clinic here! Shall we go there?”

Baekhyun saw it too and so, he parked his car by the road and hopped off with Jiyeon. They entered the clinic together and since it was new, it had only less than 10 patients at that moment.

“Please enter your information here.”

“Go and take a seat first, baby.” Baekhyun instructed before taking the form over and filled it up. He returned the form to the counter and took their number.

“It’s done?”

“Yes, baby.” Baekhyun smiled and brushed her hair of out her face, “we’re the next three in line.”

He pulled her into his embrace as they waited patiently for their turn.

“Number 26.”

Baekhyun straightened up and pulled Jiyeon with him, “It’s our turn, baby.”

Together, they entered the doctor’s room and settled down in front of her. “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Byun. I’m Dr. Kim.”

The couple smiled in return and shook her hands.

“And you’re here today for?”

“My wife wants to do a check up on herself, to see if she could conceive. We’ve tried it for 5 months but it didn’t work out so we came here to find out.”

The doctor nodded her head in understanding before urging Jiyeon to follow her. “Let’s go get some check up. Mr. Byun, you can wait here.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and waited patiently at his seat, while waiting for his wife to return.

He only came back to the room half an hour later. “Baby, you’re back.” Jiyeon smiled and sat down beside him as her doctor sat in front of them.

“The tests were done.” Her doctor started, “The report will be out tomorrow, so please come back tomorrow to get the result. You can fix a time with the receptionist outside, most probably after 2PM.”

The couple stood up with a smile on their faces and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter