Calling for Baby xkpoploverx

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: xkpoploverx

Pairing: Myungyeon/Woomin

Plot: 2 rich guys and 2 poor girls who will slowly fall for each other... The guys are jerks... and they hate each other...

It’s another night for the two richest guys in town.

They had been living this way for the past few years already.

Having their rich parents financing them every day, creating parties every night, enjoying the life in club, grinding with every woman they saw while dancing and even booking a night in the hotel just for their pleasure.

The two richest guys mentioned, were the best buddies ever.

They do almost everything together, since they’re being brought up together, since diapers.

“Myungsoo-ah, how’s your chick yesterday?” Woohyun smirked and elbowed his best friend playfully. Myungsoo laughed and smacked his shoulders back, “She’s a cool chick. One night stand and that’s it. How about yours?”

Woohyun sighed dramatically and palmed his face, “she’s one ugly . I took the wrong chick since it’s dark in the club.”

Myungsoo laughed even harder and pushed his shoulder playfully, “You’re so unlucky!”

“I know right!”

“Chicks night out again?” Myungsoo tempted the older guy and wriggled his eyebrow playfully.

“You’re so on~”

♥♥♥♥♥

Well…

On the other side of town, two poor girls just ended their university life.

They lived together since they came from country side, and they worked part-time at a café together, to pay for their apartment rental fees.

It’s too tough for the two girls. They got into the university as they’re smart enough to receive scholarship. But after studying, they had to strive on their own already.

“Ready, Yeonie-ah?” Hyomin hollered into the house while wearing her shoes at the door.

“Coming!” The said girl shouted back. She ran out of their room after she heard her shouts and was hanging her bag over her shoulders on the way.

Hyomin saw it and giggled lightly, “I’ve told you to wake up earlier, haven’t I?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and wore her shoes, “I can’t help it, unnie.”

“Right.” The older one laughed and patted her head, “let’s go now, or we’ll be late.”

“Okay!”

♥♥♥♥♥

“Welcome to Giggle Café!” The two girl-friends hollered alongside their colleagues and bowed towards the entrance.

Two tall guy figures walked into the café swiftly, with their hands in their pocket, and their sunglasses on.

“Hi Sir! What would you like to have?” Jiyeon, the cashier of the day bowed and smiled brightly at the two guys.

“Hmmm… I want… You.” The guy in front whispered huskily near her face and that made his friend laughed hard. “er!”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and took in a deep breath to regain her senses, calming herself down, “What would you like to have, Sir?”

“Awww~ I said I want you~” He took a look at her nametag and giggled, “Park Jiyeon~ You’re not for sale?” He pouted sadly and took down his sunglass.

“No Sir. What DRINKS would you like to have, Sir? Certainly, I’m not suitable for drinking and consuming. Please order something else.”

“Oooooo~” His friend giggled and smacked his shoulder playfully, “Owned, bro~”

Well, the guy who hit on Jiyeon leaned back and wore his sunglass back, “Such a party-pooper. Two iced Americano, take away.”

He opened his wallet and took out one of his many card, “Credit.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes once again at the rich snobbish guy in front of her and took the card. *s.*

“Here Sir.” She gave him back the card and ‘shooed’ him away, “Please stand to the side and wait for your drinks. There’s a queue behind you.”

The two guys shifted to the side, almost unwillingly, and glared at Jiyeon under the sunglass.

Oh no, she didn’t just embarrass them.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Hyomin unnie! I’m done, wait for you outside okay?!” Jiyeon hollered into the washroom and received a reply soon after.

Then she strolled out of the café and stood by the entrance to wait for her best friend.

“Woooo~ It’s the Park Jiyeon~”

Jiyeon looked up from her shoes and saw two guys, she found familiar, walking towards her.

She raised a brow and stared at them innocently, “Who are you? How did you know my name?”

They scoffed loudly and stood by each of her side, “Don’t you recognize us? We took our sunglasses down and your eyes goes ‘poof’? Oh God. Just now? I tried to hit on you and you simply owned me?”

Jiyeon thought for a while and finally, it clicked in her brain, “I see!” She clicked her fingers in understanding, “Why are you still here? I thought you were gone long ago.”

“We’re waiting for you, honey~” The guy who hit on her smirked playfully and placed his arms around her.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes once again and pushed his arms away harshly, “don’t touch me. I don’t like germs.”

“GERMS?!” He shrieked and grabbed her shoulders, “YOU CALLED ME DIRTY?!”

“Aren’t you? I bet you’re banging girls every night. Playboys like you, I’ve seen much.” She pushed him away with her strength and stepped away from them.

“Jiyeon-ah! I’m done. Let’s go.” Hyomin walked out of the café while arranging her hair. But she rushed over to her side when she saw two guys surrounding her. She pulled her away from the two guys and cupped her cheeks, “You okay? I’ve lost my sight on you for just 3 minutes and you’re in trouble. Oh God.”

Jiyeon pouted and looked down sadly, “Sorry unnie. I’m okay. Let’s go home now~”

“Alright alright, let’s go home.”

And they walked away, ignoring the fact that the two guys are looking at them, stunned.

“Did they just ignore us?”

“Yup they did. And it’s the first.”

♥♥♥♥♥

“Who are they, Yeonie-ah?”

Jiyeon huffed and slammed her body down on the couch tiredly, “They tried to hit on me this afternoon when they came to buy drinks. I sort of shooed them away. But they appeared at night again, outside the café, waiting for me.”

Hyomin sighed and sat down on the couch as well, “Careful, Yeonie-ah. Bad guys are everywhere nowadays.”

“It’s okay~ I have unnie to protect me, so I won’t be scared.” She giggled and hugged Hyomin tightly. The latter giggled and hugged her back willingly, “Right.”

“By the way, this month rental fee, did we give already? And the electricity bills. I don’t want to bathe in cold water again, unnie.”

Hyomin giggled and her hair lovingly, “All settled.”

“YAY! UNNIE’S THE BEST!”

♥♥♥♥♥

“Let’s go back to the café, bro~” Myungsoo smirked with his brain full of ideas.

Woohyun raised a brow and looked at his best buddy, “dude. You skipped yesterday chick’s night-out for that petite looking girl. You wanted to skip again tonight? Are you insane? Don’t tell me…”

Myungsoo smacked his head and glared at him, “you wish. I just wanted to . She’s fun to play with. I will get her to love me, and I’ll crash her badly, since she embarrassed us. Doesn’t she have a friend too? You can hit on her~”

Woohyun widened his eyes at his idea and smirked with him, “It’s on. I loved it. Time for fun!”

“Follow them home first.” Myungsoo instructed when his buddy asked what to do.

“And?”

“Just follow first. I have plans.”

“Oh My God. They lived in such places!” Woohyun shrieked when he saw the rundown apartment in front of him. “They’re so poor! Let’s just give up, bro.”

“No. The fun is just on.” Myungsoo giggled and dialed a number.

“Who are you calling?”

Myungsoo placed his finger against his own lips and shushed him.

After 5 minutes, 4 guys walked over to them and they fist-palmed each other, sending their greetings.

“Know what to do right?”

“Yes.”

Woohyun looked lost in between their conversation but only for 10 seconds. The next moment, he was found on the floor, groaning in pain with Myungsoo beside him.

That’s right. Myungsoo ordered the 4 guys to create a scene and beat them up, for the two girls to carry them in and cure them.

Indeed, the two girls heard their loud groans and rushed to them immediately.

“Oh My God! Police’s coming!” Hyomin screamed and the 4 paid guys ran off, leaving the two beaten up rich guys on the floor.

“Yeonie-ah! Help!” Hyomin screamed and after that, the two of them brought the two beaten up guys into their apartment.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Unnie! They’re the two bad guys yesterday!”

Hyomin sighed and came out from the kitchen with two bowls of water and cloths. “Just clean them first okay? They looked hurt. I’ll clean this guy and you’ll clean him.”

Jiyeon nodded her head obediently and went to Myungsoo’s side.

Of course, the two guys were giggling in their heart.

“Ahhhh…” Woohyun groaned when Hyomin touched his bruises and opened his eyelids. But once he fixed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter