Calling for Baby Namstarz

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Namstarz

Pairing: Myungyeon, Chanyeol, Hwayoung

Plot: Jiyeon is part of the rich Kim's family ever since Mr. Kim wanted a daughter and went to the orphanage and met Jiyeon and adopted her. Myungsoo was 9 years old and Jiyeon was 6. Myungsoo treated her unfairly since he thought that the love from his parents was stolen by Jiyeon. 12 years passes and everything was the same. Myungsoo had gotten a girlfriend who was a gold digger. Jiyeon had always harboured a crush on Myungsoo. Chanyeol and Hwayoung are Jiyeon's best friends who will always support her. When Jiyeon was devastated knowing that her love had a girlfriend, she moved out and stayed with Chanyeol, causing a misunderstanding for Myungsoo and his parents. 

“Welcome, Mr. Kim!”

Mr. Kim smiled and walked into the orphanage, with his wife by his side, holding onto his arm elegantly.

“This is the room where the kids are in now. They’re having their lunch!”

The duo followed the care-taker and headed off to the mini room located in the far end of the hallway.

Indeed, kids were inside munching onto their food happily.

However, not that one girl. She sat in a corner and blinked at the other kids munching happily to their food.

Mr. Kim frowned sadly and walked towards her, squatting down to her height with Mrs. Kim standing behind him, “What’s your name, young girl?”

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled brightly, “I’m Park Jiyeon and I’m 6 years old!!”

“I see.” Mr. Kim returned the same smile and grabbed her arms gently, “Then why isn’t Jiyeon eating with the rest of the kids?”

“Jiyeon is thinking about something now…”

“And what is that?” Mr. Kim tilted his head to the side and looked at her in confusion.

“Jiyeon is thinking about other kids who are like me. They don’t have food to eat like me so I’m not eating now.”

Mr. Kim chuckled lightly at her words as he tilted his head back to look at his giggling wife. She nodded her head, and Mr. Kim knew what her answer was.

“Jiyeon-ah.”

“Yes, ahjussi?”

“Call me appa from now on.”

“Appa?” Jiyeon tested the word using her tongue, and began to smile at it, “Appa…”

“Yes, Jiyeon-ah. And she’s your omma.”

Jiyeon looked up and beamed widely at the smiling lady in front of her, “Omma!”

“That’s right.” Mrs. Kim ruffled her hair playfully and brushed her fingers against her cheeks, “Let’s go home now.”

“Home? But Jiyeon home is here.”

“Not anymore.” Mr. Kim stood up and held his hand out for her to take. Jiyeon took it and willingly walked to the main office with them.

“So Mr. and Mrs. Kim, you’re taking Jiyeon with you, and promise to give her a home?”

“Yes, we do promise.”

“That’s great. Just sign here.” The admin worker pushed the file to the couple. Mr. Kim read it and signed it at once.

“Just a few things to take note about Jiyeon. She is a good girl, but she is afraid of thunders and lightning, she still needs help with that. Oh, and she’s allergic to nuts. Here are her reports, please take some time to read them.”

Mr. Kim nodded his head as Mrs. Kim took the files over, looking through them at once. “Don’t worry, we will treat her like our own child. We always wanted a daughter but after our son, I realized I can’t give birth anymore.”

The admin frowned and patted her shoulder lightly, “Don’t worry, Mrs. Kim. Now you have Jiyeon.”

“Yes.” Mrs. Kim smiled and walked over to Jiyeon, “My new daughter.”

Mr. Kim too, walked over to them and picked Jiyeon up swiftly, “Let’s go home now, Jiyeon-ah. Your oppa is waiting for you at home.”

“Oppa? Jiyeon will have an oppa?”

“Yes, baby girl.” Mrs. Kim pinched her cheek lightly as they walked out of the orphanage together, to his car.

The care-takers in the orphanage saw the scene and everyone had wide grins on their faces. Jiyeon was always the good girl in the house, and they were more than glad to send her off to a well-off family.

Who wouldn’t know about Mr. and Mrs. Kim? They’re the most influential couple in town. They got together at an early age, dated for years, and were each other’s first love. They worked together and built a company of their own, which turned out to be a huge success now.

They got a son soon after, and everyone welcomed him like a gem.

Nobody wouldn’t know about their son: Kim Myungsoo. Thanks to being the first child of the famous couple, he was well-loved by everyone.

Mrs. Kim sat at the back seat with Jiyeon, showing her the sceneries along the way and played with her happily.

Jiyeon would squirm about when her new mother tickled her, and would laugh happily whenever she told her jokes.

Mr. Kim looked at the rear mirror and had a wide grin plastered on his face the whole time as he witnessed how happy she was.

“Jiyeon-ah, are you hungry?”

Jiyeon nodded her head and pouted sadly, “But what about the other kids like me?”

“They will have their meal sometime too.” Mrs. Kim pulled her up on her laps and played with her hair, tying it into plaids.

“Shall we eat at home? I’ll ask the maids to cook now.”

“Yes, dear.” Mrs. Kim smiled as she replied her husband. “Ask them to cook spaghetti. I bet Jiyeon would love it.”

Jiyeon frowned and looked at her parents in confusion, “What’s spaghetti?”

“It’s a noodle dish.” Mr. Kim cooed and Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding, “Jiyeon wants to eat it then!”

Mr. Kim dialed back home and got the maids to prepare everything. They even had her room ready for the little princess.

“And here we are! Let’s go now!”

Jiyeon hopped down from the car and waited for her parents by the side. They smiled at her behavior and took each other her hands before walking into the house happily.

“Myungsoo-ah~ We’re back!”

A boy, looking older than Jiyeon, ran out from his room, charged down the stairs, and ran over to his parents happily.

He bumped into his dad’s legs and hugged them tightly, “APPA! You’re back!” Then he ran to his mother and hugged her legs too, “OMMA TOO!”

He pulled back and finally spotted the girl in between them, “Appa, omma. Who is this?”

His parents squatted down to his height and smiled warmly, “This girl here.” Mr. Kim pushed Jiyeon to his front, “will be your new sister!”

“Her name is Jiyeon, and she is 3 years younger than you, Myungsoo-ah. You have to take care of her now.” His mother grabbed both of the kids’ hand and put them together.

However, Myungsoo yanked her hands away and crossed his arms, looking so mad, “I don’t need a sister!”

His parents frowned at his behavior and sighed sadly as they spotted the sad expression on Jiyeon.

“Don’t be like this, Myungsoo-ah. She’s a sweetheart. You’ll learn to love her one day.” Mr. Kim nodded his head to his wife, and she got the message at once.

Mrs. Kim picked Jiyeon up and brought her to her princess-decorated room, showing her off everything around.

“Do you like it, Jiyeon-ah?”

Jiyeon nodded her head happily and hugged Mrs. Kim tightly, “Thank you, omma! I love it! Jiyeon loves it!”

“That’s great. I chose the curtains for you. It’s so cute, isn’t it?”

Jiyeon stared at the bear curtains and nodded her head happily, “Yes, omma! It’s so cute! Jiyeon likes bear!”

“And I chose the bed-sheets.”

Jiyeon ran towards her dad and hugged his legs tightly, “Thank you, appa! Jiyeon loves bear!” It was a bear bed-sheet too.

Mr. Kim picked her up and placed her on her bed, making her stand so he could walk over to the closet.

He opened it and Jiyeon looked at it in awe.

“All these clothes are for you, Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon blinked but began to frown sadly, “But Jiyeon will grow and Jiyeon won’t need so many clothes!”

“It takes time to grow too.” Mrs. Kim walked over to the bed and pinched her cheeks happily, “I’m sure you will be able to wear them all.”

“Thank you, appa! Thank you, omma!” Jiyeon pounced onto her mother and hugged her tightly. “But…”

“Yes, dear?”

“Myungsoo oppa doesn’t like Jiyeon right?”

“He will, someday.” Mr. Kim replied honestly and walked towards the door, “Get some rest, baby girl. I’ll check on Myungsoo and the maids.”

“Yes, appa!” Jiyeon lay flat on the bed and closed her eyes tightly, which caused Mrs. Kim to laugh in amusement.

“What are you doing, baby girl?”

“Appa told Jiyeon to rest! So Jiyeon has to sleep!” Jiyeon replied with her eyes closed, which caused Mrs. Kim to laugh madly again.

“Alright then. Omma will leave you to rest too, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded her head, still with her eyes closed, and Mrs. Kim finally left her room after tucking her into the blanket.

Indeed, Jiyeon fell asleep at once. She was just too tired.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, hid in his room the whole day, refusing to meet anyone, even his favorite parents.

He felt betrayed.

He felt annoyed.

Wasn’t a child like him enough?

Why did they have to get a new kid, and get a new sister for him?

In just one day, he felt that his attention from his parents was stolen.

Well, nobody could blame him. He was just a 9 year old kid. For a kid like him, he just wanted attention. Since he was well-loved by everyone, he would think his love was stolen away, and never once felt so lonely.

He only went out for dinner, after much persuasion from his mother. Mrs. Kim held onto his hand and brought him over to the dining table.

Myungsoo climbed up onto the chair and began to eat his share of food.

“Myungsoo, why are you so upset with us getting you a new sister? Don’t you like a new sister?”

“I don’t like it.”

“Why not? I thought a sibling for you would be nice? She can play with you too.” Mrs. Kim sighed and fed Jiyeon a mouthful of spaghetti.

Myungsoo witnessed it and glared at her with anger in his eyes. *Omma would feed me before you came!*

“Come on, Myungsoo-ah. She’s a sweetheart. Learn to like her too and take care of her!”

Myungsoo ignored his parents and went back to his room after he finished his share. Jiyeon looked at him and frowned sadly, “Appa… Oppa doesn’t like me…”

“It’s not true.” Mr. Kim smiled and ruffled her hair playfully, “He will like you! You’re so lovable, who wouldn’t like you?”

Jiyeon let out a happy smile and took another mouthful of spaghetti in when her mother fed her. “It’s yummy, omma! Jiyeon wants more!”

“Yes, yes, baby girl. One more bowl for you.” Mrs. Kim wiped the sauce on her lips and cooed.

They shared a hearty laugh and Myungsoo could definitely hear it from his room. “Stupid girl! Why must she come?! I don’t like her at all!”

♥♥♥♥♥

A few months had passed.

Myungsoo was the same as before, cold and harsh towards Jiyeon. Whenever their parents weren’t around, Myungsoo would deliberately trip her, push her, and even call her names.

Their parents went to Jeju for another business trip, and they left the two kids in the maids’ care.

However, when they were alone, Myungsoo would bully her again.

“Yah! Stupid girl! Come over here!”

Jiyeon pouted and dragged her feet over to the couch sadly, “Oppa…”

“Who’s your oppa?! I’m not! So don’t call me that! And clean the floor up!”

Jiyeon turned her head around and spotted how dirty the floor was. It was doodled with crayons, and the crayons were lying around. “But oppa…”

“No buts. And no oppa!” Myungsoo roared and pushed her, causing her to fell onto the ground with her first.

Jiyeon groaned in pain but nobody would come for her help since the maids were off to the supermarket.

“Clean it! Stupid girl!” And he stormed back to his room.

Jiyeon almost cried, but she told herself not to. She was more than grateful to be in this house, thanks to his parents.

She understood why Myungsoo would treat her so harshly, and she had no arguments for it. She gladly received all the ‘punishment’ from him, hoping he will look at her as his sister, someday.

Jiyeon headed over to the kitchen and get the rag. She wetted it and went back to clean the doddle up immediately.

After about half an hour or so, she finally finished cleaning it and headed over to the kitchen again, but only to find Myungsoo standing by the table smiling evilly at her.

“Eat this.”

Jiyeon looked at the biscuit in his hands. It looked exactly like a biscuit, and that made Jiyeon thought he finally forgave her.

“Oppa! If I eat this, will you forgive Jiyeon?”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head, but in his mind, he was laughing madly, “Yes. Eat it.”

Jiyeon threw the rag away, washed her hands, and took the biscuit over. She took a bite and munched onto it happily.

But soon, her smile turned upside down, “Oppa… What’s inside? It’s not nice…” Her tongue became to come out since it was so spicy, “Oppa… It’s so hot!”

Myungsoo burst out into laughter and held onto his pained tummy, “It’s… It’s peanut butter with chilli sauce and I even added soy sauce!” And he laughed even harder then.

Jiyeon could feel something tightening in her chest. She dropped the biscuit onto the ground and grabbed onto her chest painfully. “Oppa! Hurt… Pain!”

Myungsoo stopped laughing and stared at her blankly. “Yah… Stop playing…”

Jiyeon stumbled back and finally collapsed onto the ground. Myungsoo frowned and walked over to her slowly. He poked her arms and face, and he finally panicked when she didn’t respond.

“What’s going on?! Omo! Jiyeon-ah!” The maids finally returned from their grocery shopping, and they came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter