Calling for Baby Gmellyexo97

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gmellyexo97

Daeyeon, Himchan, Zelo

Jiyeon is the only daughter of the Parks who own the biggest companies at the moment in the North of Gangnam but they die in a rather suspicious way leading the companies under another family. Jiyeon finds herself wandering around Gangnam at night after days of cries and sadness because of her parents’ death without a proper place to live since the new owner family kicked her out of their mansion. Jung Daehyun, the evil gang leader that has the power over most of the drug cartels in Gangnam has the mission to kidnap Jiyeon that night, planning to kill her for a big amount of money that the current family owner will pay for her death. Upon spending a lot of time together without their will and feeling the obvious attraction, Jiyeon falls for him but is afraid of what will happen one day when maybe he will decide to end her life. However, Daehyun loves her too and this is the reason that stops him and his previous mission. The family that hates Jiyeon finds out that he abandoned his mission and sends their mafia members after them but Daehyun takes her with him and the both leaves Korea to Japan where they remain together.

Extras: thanks a lot and if I can request again I would love to^^

“APPA!!!!”

“OMMA!!!!!”

The rest of the employees had their head lowered in sadness, as they watched how the girl cried for her parents in the hospital.

Her parents were found unconscious in an accident, and were pronounced dead when they reached the hospital.

Jiyeon was being informed about the accident, and as such, she rushed down from school at once.

There she was, crying in the middle of the two beds where her pale and cold parents were.

“APPA! WAKE UP!” Jiyeon shook his body harshly, but he remained still. She moved to the other bed and shook her mother too, “OMMA!!!!!! LOOK AT ME! OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!”

But to no avail.

They were dead.

Jiyeon cried madly before her dad’s secretary pulled her away, “Jiyeon-ah. Let them go peacefully.” He was her father’s right hand man, and he watched her grew up too.

He could be her second father already.

“Minjun Samchoon… Appa… Omma… They…”

‘I know.” Minjun sighed and pulled her away from the area, so the doctor could settle their bodies easily.

The funeral was made at once, and lots of employees came over to say their last goodbyes.

Mr. and Mrs. Park were the best bosses anyone could ever have. They respected the couple so much, and were just sad to know about the sudden news.

The police came too, and Jiyeon were informed of the cause of the accident, which was suspicious. “We’ve found out someone did the brake of the car, and caused it to be faulty, which caused the whole accident. We’ve placed this under a murder case, and we’re trying our best to investigate it now. Don’t worry, we’ll catch the murderers soon.”

Jiyeon returned to the coffins, and stayed by their side the whole time as she cried.

Her parents died in such a sad way.

They were being murdered.

Who would murder such good people?

The 3 days funeral was done, and Jiyeon finally returned home after she had spread their remains into the sea.

However, right when she reached home, Jiyeon was being told to go to the office at once, since they will be having a director meeting.

“Now? Samchoon… I can’t move…”

“It’s the decision of the stakeholders, Jiyeon-ah. I can’t do a thing too. It’ll only take a while, hmm? We can return back home after it’s done. Samchoon will be with you.”

“Okay…” Jiyeon let out a sad sigh and walked with Minjun to their car, back to their office.

She sat down on the head of director, and the meeting began immediately.

Of course, the final decision was to hand over the rights to the next highest shareholder. “Let’s do a voting system now.” The secretary who took care of the meeting suggested.

“Those who feel that we should let Ms. Park continue the office, please raise your hand.”

Only one or two raised their hands.

“Those who feel that we should pass the rights to Mr. Kang Heejun, please raise your hand.”

It clearly showed that Heejun was the winner.

“But-”

“I’m sorry, but this meeting is finalized. Kang Heejun will be the new CEO of Park Enterprise.”

Jiyeon stumbled down onto her chair in surprise. She looked at Minjun for help, but he was helpless too. He was just a secretary. He didn’t know this would happen at all.

“Thank you. I’m sorry for your loss too, Ms. Park. But I promise I will do my best for this company.” Heejun explained, hiding his smirk within.

He went around the meeting room, shaking the hands of the other director whom he bribed, which caused Jiyeon to be horrified.

And she finally fainted.

Minjun brought her to the hospital, and she had to finish her IV drip before she could go home.

Minjun stayed with her, since she was like his daughter, and made sure she was safely brought back home before he too, returned to his own.

Jiyeon stayed on the couch and cried the whole night.

She was too devastated to do a thing.

She stayed in that position until the next day, where Minjun came by again. “Jiyeon-ah. You need to eat something.”

“Samchoon…”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve lost everything.”

“You still have me? I’m your family, Jiyeon-ah.”

“It’s okay, samchoon. How’s the company?”

Minjun turned silent which caused Jiyeon to frown, “Samchoon, what’s wrong?”

“They kicked me out of the company too.”

“What?! How could they do that?! Kang Heejun really isn’t simple! How could he kick you out once he took the company?!”

“It’s okay, Jiyeon-ah. I’m old now, and I have savings. I can live with my family but what about you? You still have school to attend.”

“Samchoon, I’ll be fine. At least… Appa and omma gave me this house, right?”

“That’s true…”

“I will be fine, samchoon.” Minjun returned home after much persuasion of Jiyeon, but she turned into a crying mess again.

She hugged her parents’ photos tightly as she cried the whole day again. “Appa… Omma… Come back, please…”

It was another day for Jiyeon, but it was just the same. She stayed at home, staring right at her parents’ photos, doing nothing.

But all of the sudden, her bell rang.

Jiyeon walked out to get the guests, only to realize it was Kang Heejun and his family. “What are you doing here?!”

Heejun smirked as he moved his luggage in, “This is my house now!”

“What?! NO! This is my house! This is my parents’ house!”

“No, no. You’re wrong, my dear.” Heejun waved his finger as he walked closer to Jiyeon. The latter wasn’t afraid too, as she stayed in her position.

“Whoever has the company, has the house. It’s in the contract your parents made. But too bad, they didn’t state who it should belong to when they died.” Heejun sat on the couch, like a boss, and nodded towards his lawyer.

The suit guy took out a file and showed it to Jiyeon at once, which surprised her again.

How many surprises should she receive?!

“You have to move out now, Park Jiyeon.” Heejun smirked as he walked closer to Jiyeon then. “Get nothing from here, and get lost now.”

“What?! No! I won’t get out! This is my house!”

“Don’t be delusional, kid.” Heejun pushed her, and shoved her out of the mansion, closing her out of the gates.

“YAH! KANG HEEJUN! LET ME IN!”

Heejun spit his saliva to the side and sent her a smirk before walking back into the house. “YAH YAH! GET EVERY PARK ITEMS OUT NOW! I WANT EVERYTHING NEW AND NO FINGERPRINTS OF THE PARK LEFT! THEY SIMPLY DISGUST ME!”

Jiyeon definitely heard that before the door closed as Heejun entered the mansion.

She was left alone, with nothing. She had no phone, no wallet, no bag, nothing.

She was left alone.

Jiyeon cried again, for the nth times, and walked away in dejection.

“Pretty noona!”

Jiyeon thought it wasn’t for her, and continued walking. But she heard it again. “Pretty noona, wait!”

She turned around, only to find Heejun’s kid running towards her.

“Pretty noona!”

Jiyeon frowned and looked at him in confusion, “You’re calling me?”

“Yes, pretty noona!”

Jiyeon bent her body down to his height and patted his head lightly, “What’s wrong? Why did you come out? It’s cold here.”

“Noona~”

“Hmm?”

“Junhyun is sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“Appa is meanie. Appa kicked you out.”

“Don’t say that, Junhyun-ah. Noona will be okay. Go on in now.”

Junhyun gave her a tight hug before pecking her cheek, “Junhyun likes noona.”

Jiyeon finally let out a genuine smile. Only kids could make her smile that way, she realized. “Junhyun will be noona’s favourite from now on.”

“Promise?”

“Yes.”

Junhyun pecked her cheek again before running back into the house. Jiyeon watched as he disappeared inside before walking away, in the cold evening road.

The sky was turning darker each minute, and she has no place to go to.

She was really left alone, out in the cold to survive.

Jiyeon finally spotted a playground in the park and jumped on it at once. She was shivering, but she had no other choices.

All she had was her clothes, and she simply pulled it closer against her body. “It’s okay, Jiyeon-ah. It’ll be okay. Appa and omma will watch over you.”

She lay down on the platform and tried to sleep, but it was just too cold.

Her lips were turning purple too, but she remained still in that position. Her brain was turning semi-conscious, but she definitely heard something before she felt herself being lifted.

“Finally found you.”

♥♥♥♥♥

When she opened her eyes, she realized she was in an old apartment, real old, and it was dirty. Her arms and legs were being tied up, and she was lying on the only bed in the room.

Then, she knew at once.

She was being kidnapped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter