Calling for Baby ClumsyAngel

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: ClumsyAngel

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Jiyeon unnie was a member of Tara while Myungsoo oppa is a Math teacher. And they were arranging marriage by their grandparents. And that's their BIGGEST SECRET. And Myungsoo Oppa was having an affair with his student.

“Soonjae-ah~”

Soonjae, also known as the village’s eldest woman, turned around as she stood up from plucking her cabbage. “Eung~ Kyungsook-ah?”

“How’s your cabbage coming along?”

“They’re at the best condition, obviously!” Soonjae snapped and glared at her playfully.

“I know, I know~” The younger girl giggled and helped her with plucking her cabbage out, “How about this, Soonjae-ah? I’ve just thought of something!”

Soonjae stood up with her hands on her back and stared at Kyungsook confusingly, “What’s that? Don’t tell me something ridiculous!”

“We can be a family together!”

Soonjae frowned and tilted her head to the side, “And how can we do that?”

“Get our children to get married together!”

“Kyungsook-ah, in case you’re getting old, we both have sons! I don’t want my son to be gay!”

Kyungsook slapped her arm and rolled her eyes playfully, “No way! I didn’t say anything about them. I meant our grandchildren! Let’s hope they give birth to a guy and a girl, so we can get them together!”

Soonjae began to smile slowly at the idea. “I like that.”

“So? Deal? Let’s make a promise!”

Soonjae giggled and hugged Kyungsook in bliss, “Deal! Promise is a promise! Our grandchildren will get together so we can be friends forever! We will be together forever too!”

Kyungsook nodded her head happily, “All thanks to me! I’ve thought of this idea!”

“Yes, yes~ Thanks to you~”

Kyungsook beamed and hugged her older friend even tighter, “Friends forever~”

♥♥♥♥♥

With that, years had passed. But their promise had not been forgotten.

Both of their family moved to Seoul, away from the village, together.

Their children had gotten a job at Seoul, with a higher-than-average pay, and that allowed them to move over to Seoul altogether since they can afford the standard of living there.

They still kept in contact throughout all these years, and they will constantly remind each other about their promise.

“Don’t forget! Let’s hope you get a granddaughter now, since I’ve got a grandson!” Kyungsoo beamed while clapping her hands happily, as always.

Soonjae giggled and looked at her son and his pregnant wife strolling in the garden, “I hope it’s a granddaughter too. I wish to have a girl in my family so much.”

The two families met up that night just to have a mini-gathering. Their sons knew about their promise, and were happy about it too. They can’t wait to tell them the news when they grew up.

It soon came to her due date, and she had delivered to a baby girl, which allowed their parents to produce tears of joy.

♥♥♥♥♥

Without knowing about the promise, Jiyeon and Myungsoo grew up to be successful adults.

As they grew up, they were busy with their own job and finally had lesser time for their families. They saw each other once or twice throughout the years even though they always played together when they were young. Because of that, they eventually forgot about how they used to enjoy themselves with each other when they were still kids.

Even though their grandparents and parents wished to just spill the news to them, they decided to hold it back until its Jiyeon’s 21st birthday, so they could get married straight away.

Myungsoo worked hard and joined the education system and turned out to be a Math teacher. He was always good in math, so he thought of using his knowledge to help the others. After graduation from university, he joined the government and managed to grab a position of Math teacher back in his old high school.

Jiyeon turned out to be an idol instead. She had passion for dancing, so she turned up for an audition held by Core Contents Media, and was immediately recruited because she was beautiful. She has the features perfect for being the visual. She trained for 4 years, alongside her members/trainees, before they debuted in 2009.

Each of them had their own paths but they never would imagine crossing with each other lives at all, in such a ridiculous method.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon held her 21st party before the date with her fans and members in Tokyo Dome, in a concert held there.

She will be turning 21 in just a few days and she decided to celebrate it with her family members instead. Despite her busy schedules, she would put away some time for her precious family.

“Granny! Granpy! I’m home!” Jiyeon shouted in glee and rushed over to her grandparents to hug them tightly.

Her grandparents were still fit and strong to move about and they were now in the kitchen, making some of her favorite dishes.

Her grandma laughed and pecked her left cheek, “Aigoo~ My favorite girl is home!”

“My idol is back!” Her grandpa teased and pecked her right cheek.

“How about us?!”

Jiyeon turned her body around to see her parents standing by the kitchen’s door, “OMMA~ APPA~” She yelled in bliss and rushed over into their arms tightly, “I missed you two~”

“We do too, darling.” Her dad cooed and brushed her hair gently, “How are you? Did the others bully you?”

“Of course not, appa!” Jiyeon giggled and strolled over to her grandparents, “We’ve been living so well together. We’re just like sisters!”

“That’s good.” Her mom added on and walked to them, “Need help, omma?”

Grandma giggled and pushed the cutting board to her, “Chop them!”

“Yes, omma~”

Jiyeon laughed at the mother-and-daughter interactions and went to her grandpa, “Need help, granpy?”

Grandpa smiled and pushed her out of the kitchen, “Precious girl has to stay out of the kitchen! Go and wash up or take a rest! Dinner will soon be served and we have guest tonight.”

Jiyeon blinked innocently back at him, “We have guest tonight?”

“Yes we do!”

“Who are they?!”

“You know them too, darling.” Her dad smiled and pushed her back to her room, “Go on, and wash up first. You’ll know later when they arrived.”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and went back to her room as instructed. “I wonder who’s coming~”

Myungsoo returned back home with his heavy bag full of test scripts. He rotated his stiff neck once he entered the room and sighed in content, “Finally I’m home.”

“Myungsoo, you’re back?”

Myungsoo straightened up and headed over to the study room, only to see her grandparents and parents talking about something serious inside. “What’s up? You guys looked serious talking in a room together.”

“It’s nothing.” His mom smiled and nodded her head in confirmation, “We’re just chatting. Go and wash up, young lad. We’re going to a friend’s house for dinner.”

“Friend’s house? Who are they?” Myungsoo demanded to know while being pushed by his mother.

“You’ll know later. Go get ready now, we’re going soon!” That was her response, and Myungsoo obliged.

He walked back to his room and got dressed after he had showered, before walking back to meet his family at the door.

“Oh my… Kim Myungsoo! How could you dress so down?!”

Myungsoo stared at his grandmother in confusion, “Grandma! I always wore this out for dinner or something!”

“Not today!” His grandma pushed him back to the room, with her following him this time round. “I’ll get you something nice to wear!”

Myungsoo sighed and sat down on his bed in defeat, “Must I wear that, grandma? It’s so formal!”

“We have to be formal tonight~”

“But, aren’t we going to a friend’s house? Why must it be formal code?!”

His grandma giggled and pushed the dress shirt and pants to his, “Put them on and be my handsome prince tonight~ You’ll know why soon!”

Myungsoo sighed, once again, deeply, and changed out of his casual clothes. “Seriously… What’s the big deal tonight?”

They soon arrived at the Park’s and entered their apartment as a family.

“Soonjae-ah!”

“Kyungsook-ah!”

They grandmas hugged each other tightly and beamed in happiness, “We finally meet again!”

“Yes, we did!” Kyungsook replied and they went over to the dining table only to be awed by the dishes on it, “Woah~ Soonjae-ah! I didn’t know you still have it in you!”

“Just a few dishes of my girl’s favorite.” Soonjae beamed sheepishly as she told the guests to sit down. “I’ll get my girl now!”

Soonjae walked into her room only to find her lying on her bed, with her back facing the ceiling and eyes closed.

“Awww~ You must be tired.” She sat down beside her and her hair, “Darling?”

Jiyeon groaned and opened her tired eyes slowly, “Granny?”

“Yes, let’s go and have our dinner now. The guests are here.”

“Really?”

“Yes, wash up now. I’ll wait for you.”

Jiyeon did as told and dragged her feet to the bathroom.

“Aigoo… Poor girl, you’re having such a tired life.”

They soon got back out to the dining area and settled down on the table quickly, with Jiyeon opposite of Myungsoo.

*Isn’t that the girl Kyungmi hates? She’s in a girl group, isn’t it?! Was it T-ara?! Then what was her name? Jiyoung? Yeonji? Jiyeon? Oh right, Jiyeon… Kyungmi said she hates Jiyeon because she’s a . Jiyeon even bullied her own members!*

“Let’s begin!”

They dug in after a word from Jiyeon’s grandpa and finally began their delicious dinner. “Hmmm~ Soonjae-ah! It’s definitely your standard!”

“Just eat, Kyungsook-ah~” Soongjae giggled in embarrassment and continued her meal, which earned laughter from the rest of them.

Dinner was soon done, and they didn’t even try to get up from their seat since they had their tummies full.

“Shall we cut the cake now?!”

“Cake?” Myungsoo raised a brow in confusion.

“Oh right!” His grandma slapped her own forehead lightly, “I forgot to tell you! It’s Jiyeon’s birthday tonight!”

“Serious?!”

Jiyeon smiled shyly and nodded her head slightly.

Myungsoo pretended to show an apologetic expression then. “Happy birthday, Jiyeon. I’m sorry I didn’t know. I didn’t bring anything with me.”

“It’s alright. Just cutting the cake will do for me.” Jiyeon giggled as she eyed the cake which was being carried out by her mom then.

Her mom did the countdown and they sang her the birthday song together.

“Now, Jiyeon. Make a wish and blow it!”

Jiyeon did as told and made a wish before blowing the candles off.

“YAY~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Her parents rushed over to her to peck her cheeks, each on a side, before pushing her present to her.

Her grandparents did the same as well as Myungsoo’s family.

“Happy birthday once again, Jiyeon.” Myungsoo smiled, faking, and Jiyeon simply nodded her head appreciatively. “Thank you.”

“And now… Let’s share the biggest news tonight!”

Jiyeon frowned and stared at her grandma weirdly, “There’s more to tonight’s dinner?”

“Of course, my dear. It’s your 21st birthday, isn’t it?”

Jiyeon nodded her head, agreeing with her.

“And Kyungsook and I have made an agreement long time ago!”

Jiyeon blinked at the adults who were smiling brightly back to the teenagers. Her parents brushed her hair gently and turned their attention back to their mother for her to continue her sentence.

“To get our grandchildren married!”

Jiyeon and Myungsoo blinked at the beaming adults, too stunned to move an inch.

“We will get you, Jiyeon, and you, Myungsoo, to get married. It’s a deal among us, so it has to be made. Promises aren’t meant to be broken and we are sensitive about it.”

Jiyeon frowned and looked at her grandparents sadly, “But… Granny, granpy, we don’t love each other? It’s the first time we’ve met today! How could we get married?”

“You guys were best friends since young, trust me, darling!” Grandpa giggled as he recalled the two kids running about the house.

“We were?!” This time round, Myungsoo was shocked too.

“Yes, of course. We made you guys get closer but eventually, you two had your own careers and got busy as years went by. It’s difficult to get you two to meet up.”

“But-”

“No buts, Myungsoo.” His dad said with authority, “It’s settled. Your grandparents wanted it to happen so you should make them happy.”

Myungsoo sighed and sat back down on the chair in defeat. “I don’t even have a say here, do I?”

“Nope.”

*Damn it, what will happen to Kyungmi now?!*

Jiyeon sighed and looked at the adults with her sad eyes, “I agree. But please keep it a secret from the media. The company will get mad if this goes out to the media.”

“Don’t worry, baby girl. I’ve had a plan in mind already.” His dad smirked in return.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon had accepted the fate then. They had no other choices but to agree too.

The adults had gathered around the living room, leaving the two younger ones in the balcony by themselves.

“Myungsoo-ssi?”

Myungsoo snapped. “Don’t even call me. I have nothing to talk to you about.”

Jiyeon gulped in shock and avoided his piercing eyes, “I didn’t want this too…”

“If you weren’t even 21 years old, this wouldn’t have happened.” He snapped which made her even scared.

“I-I would turn 21 someday…”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Whatever. Let’s make a deal among ourselves. We will get married and act like a couple in front of them. When it’s 6 months after the marriage, we will get a divorce say we don’t match each other.”

Jiyeon blinked with tears in her eyes, “Must we do that…? They will be sad…”

“You have no choice but to agree, young idol. Don’t act all kind and caring now when you actually bullied your own members.”

Jiyeon gasped in shock and shook her head sadly, “I didn’t do that… That was just a rumor… We are still friends with Hwayoung…”

“You can say whatever you want now, big bully. Just agree to the deal.”

Jiyeon bit her lips to hold her tears back, “Alright.”

“Great.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and returned back to the apartment, leaving the poor girl behind, sobbing silently about what had just happened.

♥♥♥♥♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter