Calling for Baby ArumiHyung

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: ArumiHyung

Pairing: Daeyeon/Myungyeon

Plot: Sequel for chapter 157. 
Myungsoo is Jiyeon's friend from the orphanage. They're best friend and Myungsoo have a crush on Jiyeon. What will happen when Daehyun saw Jiyeon and Myungsoo cuddling? 
(You can choose authornim whether Myungyeon or daeyeon. its's up to you ^^)

Jiyeon stirred a little when she could feel her bed shifting.

She groaned a little and turned around, facing the other side, so she couldn’t feel anything about the weight on her bed.

But the movement turned bigger, and she could feel a light pull on her waist.

In just a second, she was inside a pair of arms.

Jiyeon smiled, unknowingly, in her sleep and snuggled her back against the warm chest behind her. It just felt so right for her.

“Baby~”

And soon, she felt a small blow on her ear which caused her to shiver badly.

Jiyeon finally opened her eyes and sat up on the bed abruptly. Turning around swiftly, she caught her boyfriend lying on her bed with his elbow supporting his top body weight, and he had her favorite smile on his face.

“Oppa~ Why are you here?”

Daehyun smiled and brought her closer, snuggling into her hair, “I can’t sleep without you by my side. It’s so cold.”

Jiyeon let out a shy giggle and buried her head deeper into his chest, “Oppa~ But you can’t always come here. It won’t sound nice if others hear it.”

“And who will the others be? Omma and appa love it though.” Daehyun smirked and cupped her face gently, her cheeks with his thumbs.

Jiyeon lost, as always.

She simply laughed and leaned in to peck his cheek, “You always win.”

“That’s because I’m always right.” Daehyun held his head up highly, and smugly, but Jiyeon turned sad at once.

“So you’re saying I’m always wrong? Hmph!” She even threw a tantrum before turning around, not facing and bothering him at all.

Daehyun frowned and poked her shoulder, but she yanked it away.

“Baby~”

He had no other choices but to pull her into his arms again, “Come on. You know I’m joking, right?”

Jiyeon refused to listen to him so she closed her eyes instead.

Daehyun raised a brow and sighed when he knew what was happening with her, “Baby, you’re on your period right?”

Jiyeon gasped and sat up on the bed, again, and turned around to look down at him in surprise, “Oppa! How did you know?!”

“Of course I would know.” Daehyun smiled sweetly and crawled over to lay his head on her laps, comfortably. “You always had temper issues when you’re on your period. If others didn’t know, they would think you’re pregnant.”

Jiyeon grew red and looked elsewhere, not catching his eye contact at all. “Who… Who would think… of that…?”

“Well, I would.” Daehyun beamed and pecked her tummy, surprising her again, “And I would be the father of our child.”

Jiyeon turned even redder at his actions, which only made him happier.

Daehyun pushed her back down onto her side of the bed before shifting over to her, cradling her into his arms again.

“I mean it, baby. I want to be the father of our child.”

Jiyeon buried her head into the pillow after pushing him away, slightly, “Oppa~” Yes, she was shy and Daehyun simply laughed at her actions.

He pulled her closer again, and her head gently, which was already on his chest. “Let’s catch some sleep now. We have school tomorrow.”

Jiyeon obeyed and closed her eyes, “Goodnight, oppa.”

“Goodnight, baby.” Daehyun pecked her head, and closed his eyes too.

With that, they fell into dreamland together, promising to meet in their dreams too.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Have a goodnight sleep together?” Mrs. Jung smirked as she saw her kids walking down to the dining area together. “When will I see my grandchild, hmm?”

Jiyeon bit her lips and pushed Mrs. Jung lightly, “Omma~~~~”

“What? It’s normal to have kids now when you’re young! Lots of them are doing that out there. Plus, I won’t let Daehyun betray you at all.” Mrs. Jung winked, and showed Daehyun her stern glare, “If you dare to cheat on our baby, you’re dead, son.”

“Psh. As if I would. MY Baby is the only girl in my heart. Not even you, omma~”

Mrs. Jung narrowed her eyes and walked towards him, slowly, and he didn’t even flinch. Jiyeon gulped hardly and ran up to them, standing in between them at once.

She pecked Daehyun’s cheek and pushed him to the dining table immediately before running back to get Mrs. Jung, but not before pecking her on her cheek too.

“Alright, alright. Let’s eat now~” Mrs. Jung giggled and ruffled his son’s hair playfully, “You better treat her well, Jung Daehyun.”

“Of course I would, omma!” Daehyun proudly announced as he took a mouthful of his cereal. Jiyeon giggled and used her thumb to wipe the milk stain away from his lips, “Oppa, you don’t look like a teenager at all.”

“Because I’m not when I’m with you.” Daehyun puckered out his lips and leaned towards Jiyeon, which made her blushed madly again.

“Oppa~”

“Come on, baby. One kiss.”

Jiyeon bit her lips shyly, but she leaned in too, meeting his lips in between. That caused the adult to cheer and squeal again.

She even wanted to get her camera out for a photo, but they were already done with it.

With an excited mood, she even told them to do it again, so she could get it down for Mr. Jung to see it.

With much plead, they finally did it, just for the photo, but of course, Daehyun was elated indeed. Even without the camera, he would do it again and again with Jiyeon.

After getting their breakfast, they headed out to school, and that caused uproar inside since they were previously known as siblings.

“What will happen now, oppa? They will look at us weirdly now…” Jiyeon whispered worriedly as she saw the fingers on them by their schoolmates since Daehyun were hugging her tightly in his arms.

Jiyeon even tried to move away from him but he wouldn’t even let her go.

However, Daehyun pulled her even tighter and planted a kiss on her head, in the middle of the hall, which caused a loud gasp from the crowd.

“I know everyone of you is curious and talking about us. But right from the beginning, we already have feelings for each other. We’re not real siblings. We’re not blood related. Our parents accepted us, and please do not use those eyes to look at us again. I don’t wish to see my girl hurt.” Daehyun exclaimed proudly, and Jiyeon was indeed, touched.

The crowd began to disperse, since they realized it wasn’t their business too, leaving the couple alone, finally.

Daehyun sent Jiyeon to her class before going to his, but not before sending her a kiss on the lips. “I’ll see you during lunch, baby.”

Jiyeon giggled and waved happily, “Bye, oppa. I’ll see you too~”

They separated happily, and they met again happily. Indeed, the eyes from the crowd dropped, and no one seemed to be interested in them, which was for the best.

Daehyun, once again, brought Jiyeon to the rooftop, since he demanded he will bring the food up for them from the cafeteria. He said the cafeteria was too crowded to his liking, and Jiyeon was more than glad to obey him.

She waited patiently for him to come up as she stared up the blue sky. It was huge and disperse, which made her happy and free.

The door behind her opened, and she looked around immediately, with a wide beam on her face. “Oppa!”

However, it was another face.

It wasn’t Daehyun.

It was another guy.

Jiyeon looked at him, as he slowly walked up to her, and she found him so familiar.

“Park Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon felt the familiarity in her, definitely. His voice was so familiar and close.

“Don’t you remember me?”

Indeed, it was him.

His features didn’t change much too.

“Myung… Myungsoo?”

The guy had a wide grin on her face and Jiyeon knew she got it right. “Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!” She squealed and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

“I didn’t know you’re studying here too, Myungie!”

Myungsoo giggled and hugged her tightly too, “I was adopted to a family nearby too, Yeonie!”

“That’s so great! I’ve missed you so much, Myungie! I was so worried at first since I left the orphanage first. But now that I see you’re doing good… I feel so much better.”

“Didn’t you forget me already, hmm?”

Jiyeon giggled sheepishly as she rubbed her nape, “Don’t get mad but I did. But it’s only slightly! Just for a while!”

Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair playfully, “I’m not mad, silly. You’re still as clueless as before.”

“I wasn’t clueless~” Jiyeon whined and stormed her feet cutely.

“And you’re still cute as ever.”

Jiyeon giggled and went to his side again, “Myungie is still as handsome as ever too~”

“BABY~” Daehyun came up, finally, but only to receive a shock of his life since Jiyeon was hugging the arm of another’s man.

He rushed up to the duo and stepped in between them, “Baby~ I’ve got the food!”

“Oh right. So this is the famous Daehyun? You two are indeed the hot topic in the morning huh?” Myungsoo smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter