Calling for Baby Sarang1236

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarang1236

Krisyeon

Jiyeon's brother gives her one month to do whatever she wants, but once the month is over she has to marry the guy her brother wants her to. Jiyeon agrees because her brother is her only family, and for the good of her brother's company. When she goes on vacation she meets Kris, and falls in love with him. Yet, she doesn't know Kris is the heir to one of the biggest companies in China & S.Korea. After the one month is over, Jiyeon leaves Kris heartbroken. Kris searches for Jiyeon non-stop, and also finds out he's in an arranged marriage his father set up. After many of his friends (EXO) tell him to give up, he finally does, only to find out Jiyeon is the girl he's marrying. 

Extra: make cute moments for Kris & Jiyeon. And make Kris extra~ romantic. 

“Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon tilted her head up and forced a smile on her face, “Hmm?”

“You know I have to do this, right?”

She moved forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her head into his chest, “I know, oppa. I will do it. For you and for us.”

“Thank you, Jiyeon-ah.”

“No, oppa. I’m the one who should be thankful. After appa and omma passed away, you raised me up till date. I have to repay you, oppa.”

“Silly, we’re family.”

“Hmm…”

“I promise the man arranged for you is a perfect guy. I’ve met him once before and he’s good looking too.”

“Oppa, if I’m being bullied, can I come back home?”

“Silly. Don’t even ask that. This is your home and always will be. But if he ever dares bully you, I’ll kill him.”

She finally smiled, genuinely. “I love you, oppa.”

“I love you too, baby sis.”

Silence came upon them for a minute, before the older man spoke again, “Baby sis.”

“Hmm?”

“Your wedding will be in about a month’s time.”

“Okay…”

“For this one month, do whatever you like.”

Jiyeon pulled away and stared at him in confusion, “What do you mean, oppa?”

“Where do you wish to go now? Any country in mind?”

“Hmm… Canada! I’ve always wanted to go there!”

“Canada it is then. Spend a month in Canada to clear your mind, baby sis. And come back in one month’s time.”

“Oppa…”

“Trust me, baby. But don’t run away from me alright?”

“I won’t, oppa.”

“Be responsible and act responsible too.”

“Don’t worry, oppa. I’m a responsible kid.”

Her brother laughed as he pulled her into his arms again, “I know, kid. I’ll arrange everything so just go to Canada, and enjoy your one month there.”

“Thank you, oppa.”

“You’re most welcome.”

♥♥♥♥♥

“AHHHH~ This is Vancouver!”

Jiyeon dragged her luggage out of the arrival hall and looked around, “Where is he? Oppa said someone will be here to fetch me.”

“Is oppa lying?”

“Nah~ Oppa won’t lie!”

“But where is that guy?!”

Jiyeon’s eyes almost burst out just by looking at the countless Caucasians behind the railings, waiting for those who were supposed to be arriving too.

Finally.

Her eyes caught her name on a white piece of paper. “AH! IT’S ME!” She dragged her luggage quickly, and rushed to the guy who was holding onto her name’s paper.

“HI! I’M PARK JIYEON!”

“Park Jiyeon.”

“Yes! You’re hired by my oppa, right? Park Hyojoon! He said you will be bringing me around and he said you will be my guide for a month!”

“Right. Let’s go.”

The man was cold. So cold which made Jiyeon shivered. “Erm… What’s your name?”

“Just call me Mr. Wu.”

Jiyeon nodded her head timidly, and Mr. Wu walked ahead first. “Come.”

However, due to the over-heavy luggage she brought, she had trouble pulling it. The luggage toppled over the next moment, causing a scene in the airport.

Mr. Wu sighed and walked back to her, pulled her luggage up, and dragged her along out of the airport.

“How could someone be so clumsy?!”

Jiyeon bit her lips sadly, having no objections of being dragged over to his car.

He drove out of the airport premise at once, driving them to his apartment. “Mr. Wu?”

No reply, but Jiyeon continued her words. “Erm… I will be staying with you?”

No reply, yet again.

“Oppa said that I will be staying with you. Is it true? Me and you alone? Erm… And are you Korean? You don’t look Korean but you can speak well… And you don’t look like a Caucasian too! Mr. Wu, are you a Chinese? Then why are you living in Vancouver? Or are you here for a holiday too?”

“Shut up.”

“Hmm? What did you say, Mr. Wu?”

His voice was small since he was speaking while gritting his teeth in anger, but her words made him explode.

“I SAID SHUT UP!”

And she stopped at once. Jiyeon widened her eyes and shifted back to her seat, properly, and soon, her face was facing the window.

Silence came upon them again, but not for long.

Mr. Wu looked at her with a brow raised when he heard some sniffling sound from her, “Oi. Are you crying?”

“N-No…”

“You are crying.”

“No… I… Not…”

“Turn around and look at me.”

Jiyeon didn’t move instead. Mr. Wu stopped the car by the side and turned her around on his own, “See. You’re crying.”

Jiyeon wiped her tears away harshly and pushed him away, “WHY! CAN’T I CRY?!”

That surprised him. He didn’t know this girl would burst too. Well, everyone has their own limits.

“Hey-”

“No one scolded me before! No one told me to shut up before! You’re scary! You’re a meanie! You’re bad! Why did oppa ask you for help? You’re a big meanie!”

Mr. Wu was left dumbfounded.

It was the first time he saw a girl cried, and it was also the first time he felt his heart jumping madly.

Well, first, he thought she was so cute mumbling and calling him those ridiculous childish names, and second, her crying face simply made him melt.

She was just… cute.

“Hey, stop crying.”

Jiyeon whined and kicked her feet like a kid, melting him ever more. “Meanie! Meanie! Meanie!”

*She really is a kid!*

*But well… A cute kid.*

Mr. Wu smiled and took her hands in his in one hand, while using his free hand to wipe her tears away, “Wanna go for an ice-cream?”

“Ice-cream?”

“Hmm.”

“You’re treating me?”

“Yes, kid.”

“OKAY!”

Mr. Wu chuckled madly at her reaction.

“WHAT?!”

“You were crying a while ago and now you’re excited for an ice-cream? You are a kid, for real.”

“NO I’M NOT!”

“Yes, you are.” Mr. Wu smiled and pulled the brake down, driving off to the ice-cream store near his apartment.

“I’m not a kid, Mr. Wu!”

“Yes, you are~”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“NO!”

“Yes.”

“NO!!!!!!”

“We’re here!”

“NO!!!!”

“No? Then you don’t want ice-cream anymore?”

Jiyeon stopped yelling and blinked at him in confusion, before turning her head to face the outside, “WE’RE HERE! GOGOGO!”

She even forgot about the seatbelt, attempting to rush out, only to be stuck. Mr. Wu laughed, once again, and pulled her back into the car before unfastening the belt for her. “There you go, kid.”

“Psh! Let’s go now, Mr. Wu! Ice-cream!”

She rushed into the crowded store, and queued for it at once.

“Go get a seat. I’ll buy. What do you want?”

“COOKIES AND CREAM!”

“Okay, okay. You’re getting over-excited, kid.”

“I’m not!”

“Go grab a seat.”

Jiyeon obeyed, and walked around to search for an empty table. Finally, she caught an empty table and walked over, but only to be pushed aside by a Caucasian and her empty seat was being taken away.

Jiyeon pouted sadly and moved to the side, attempting to walk around again.

But Mr. Wu stepped into the picture and glared at the Caucasian while standing behind the oblivious Jiyeon.

The Caucasian saw it at once, and of course, was intimidated.

She tried to ignore it, but his glare was simply fiery.

In the end, she picked her bag up and rushed away, out of the store. Jiyeon saw the empty table and rushed over to it happily, sitting down at once.

Within seconds, Mr. Wu appeared right in front of her. “I see you’d found us a table!”

“YES! YES! I found it! There’s a girl who pushed be away actually! So she could take this table! But I guess she doesn’t want ice-cream anymore so she left. Now this table is ours!”

“That’s great then!”

“YES! ICE-CREAM!”

“Here you go~”

Jiyeon giggled as she took her first bite, “HMMMMM~ SO COLD!”

Mr. Wu laughed at her cute actions, before pressing his palm on both sides of her head, “You took in too much for your first bite, silly!”

“But it’s yummy!” Jiyeon continued savoring her ice-cream after the pain was gone, making Mr. Wu happy again.

“Eat it slowly, kid.”

“Like I said, I’m not a kid!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter