Calling for Baby Rinsunbae

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rinsunbae

Myungyeon

They're lovers in real life. Jiyeon made a solo debut and INFINITE made their comeback at the same time. They met each other multiple times in music shows. Myungsoo always stuck to Jiyeon and growled in backstage because of her y concept but actually supported her so much. 

Just it ^_^ i want a cute story with naughty Myungsoo and INFINITE, childish JiYeon. 

“Chill man!”

Myungsoo growled even deeper, ignoring Woohyun who was shaking him lightly.

“Come on~ We’re back in Korea! Finally! Stop your growling and whining!”

Myungsoo pushed his arm away from his shoulder and growled madly. “I just wanna see her right now! RIGHT NOW!”

Sungyeol cupped his mouth at once, since they were walking out from the arrival hall, with thousands of fans crowding around the exit.

Sungyeol then beamed widely before whispering into his ears, “Stop it! There’s so many pair of ears around us now!”

Myungsoo struggled and pushed his hand off his mouth, before glaring at him madly. That created another roar from the crowd. The fans simply took it as them playing around with each other.

“We’re going now, alright? Bear with it a little, Myungsoo-ah.” Sunggyu sighed and pulled the said guy along, moving faster ahead since Myungsoo was so impatient.

They finally reached their personal van, and their manager finally drove off from the airport. “Seriously, Myungsoo?”

“What~~~?” He was still groaning, badly.

“You will see her soon alright? Don’t be a kid now.”

Myungsoo huffed and puffed on his seat, crossing his arms like a real kid.

Hoya snickered and took a photo, secretly, before sending to someone he had in mind. After pressing the ‘send’ button, he sent some eye signals to his buddy.

Dongwoo smirked at once, as though they had telepathy, and voiced out to their manager, “Hyung! Are we going back to the practice room now?”

The manager raised a brow and looked at Dongwoo through the rear mirror, but only to find the latter winking at him. “Eo, yeah we are. We’re going to practice for your comeback stage now.”

Myungsoo grew red in anger at once, “WHAT?! HYUNG! I THOUGHT WE’RE FREE FROM SCHEDULES TONIGHT?”

“Nope. Last minute changes. You guys have to go to the practice room. The choreographers are all there now.”

“Can I not go?”

“Of course not, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu got the wink from Hoya secretly, and voiced out at once since he was the leader. “We’re a team and we don’t practice without one of us.”

“I agree! Hyung has to come too! We’re Infinite, hyung! Our dance moves has to be perfect in sync!” Sungjong nodded his head and clasped his hands together.

“But we’re so in sync now!”

“Practice still makes perfect.” Woohyun patted his shoulder, comforting him lightly although he was laughing inside, “Just for tonight, soo. Take it easy. I’m sure you can see her tomorrow.”

“But she has practice tomorrow too!”

“Then the day after tomorrow?”

Myungsoo groaned all over again, “Whatever! Let’s just get this over and done with and I’ll go to her house!”

“But I think we’ll be practicing all night.” Hoya shrugged his shoulders before placing his ear-piece into his ears.

Soon, the members returned to their own world.

Myungsoo took out his phone and texted her, trying to tell her how much he missed her and how sorry he couldn’t go to her side now.

But to make the matter worse, he received no reply. Myungsoo started thinking she was upset, which made him even sadder.

Finally, they arrived at the practice room one hour later.

“Go up first, Myungsoo-ah!”

Without feeling anything suspicious since he was upset, Myungsoo dragged his to the lift, and up to the 4th floor.

He then sighed deeply before walking out of the lift, and dragged his feet, yet again, down to the practice room.

Myungsoo opened the door to a dark room, and his hand began searching for the switch.

Once he had it, he switched the light on, only to get a surprise himself.

“OPPA~~~~~~~~”

He was attacked by a hug, right away.

Myungsoo, who was still in a shocked state, stood still and said nothing.

The girl pulled away from his chest but her arms were still around his neck, smiling widely up to her boyfriend, “How are you in Japan, oppa? Was it fun? Did you miss me? I missed you so much!”

And she planted a huge kiss onto his cheek.

Myungsoo finally got back to his senses after that kiss. He cupped her face and planted so many kisses onto her face, with her lips saved for the last.

They shared a passionate kiss before landing down onto the couch by the side. “Baby!”

“Yeah?”

“Why are you here?”

“Well~ Someone seems whiny and moody so I have a mission to surprise him!”

Myungsoo looked at the photo she showed her, which was sent by Hoya to her phone, and pouted at once.

“Baby! They were so mean! They lied to me and I thought I couldn’t see you tonight! And you too, baby! You are with them! How could you lie to me too?”

“Don’t be mad, oppa~ I just wanted to surprise you! Did you like it? Are you surprised? Hmm?”

“Of course I did, silly. I was so surprised. I missed you so much, baby. So much so much I could die.”

“Oppa.”

“Alright, alright. No negative words, I’m sorry.”

“That’s better.”

Myungsoo laughed like a mad happy child before cupping her face tightly, placing another deep kiss onto her lips.

“And I missed kissing you so much.”

“Oppa~”

Myungsoo leaned in for another kiss, and another kiss, and another kiss, until she pushed him away. She bit her lips shyly and pointed to the door.

Myungsoo turned his head and found s wriggling their eyebrows in a teasing manner, “Are we disturbing you guys? Hmm?”

“O-Of course not, oppa!”

“Oh hell yes you are!”

Both replies were different, but it sent laughter to the members. Sunggyu then pushed them out and winked at the couple, “Don’t come back tonight, Myungsoo~ I’ll lock the door!”

And they were out of their sight at once.

Myungsoo turned back to Jiyeon and smirked in victory, “You heard it, baby. I’m so going to your apartment tonight.”

“But… But…”

“Yeah?”

“But…”

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“But… I… I didn’t clean my apartment…”

Myungsoo burst out in laughter at once. He knocked his forehead on hers, which made her laughed too, “Don’t worry. I’m here to help, silly.”

Her apartment was near, so they grabbed some snacks at the convenience store before heading back home, after strolling down the streets happily.

Myungsoo keyed in the password and pushed the door opened, before guiding her in. “Wow. You really had a messy apartment.”

Clothes were all around, books everywhere, plain empty bottles on the ground, and even undergarments were seen.

Myungsoo caught one on the couch and held it up high, “Did you walk around your apartment , baby?! Why do you have your bra here?! Huh?!”

Jiyeon grew red at once and snatched it back, hiding it behind her, “O-Of course not, o-oppa!”

“Then how come it’s on the couch?”

“I… I forget to fold it after washing it alright!”

Myungsoo laughed at her silliness before pulling her over to stand in front of him. He took the bra over and pushed her away, “You, my baby, go and wash up and I can help you with the clothes.”

“But oppa~ I can do it on my own…”

“Don’t worry, baby. Just have a good wash.”

And she was being pushed into the washroom immediately. Myungsoo did a great job cleaning the apartment up, leaving no traces of dirt behind.

Jiyeon was simply awed, once again. No matter how many times he did it, she was still surprised. “Oppa, how could you finish everything so quickly? I just don’t get it.”

“The power of love.”

“That’s cheesy.” Jiyeon giggled with a red face, walking into the kitchen to get some water for herself.

Myungsoo followed closely behind her, and wrapped his arms around her when he re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter