Calling for Baby Hara0105

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Hara0105

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Jiyeon and Myungsoo are elementary school classmate, Jiyeon is friendly, stubborn girl but boyish too, in other side Myungsoo just a weak but very rich child, someday Myungsoo transferred school because Jiyeon always bullying him with her taekwondo skill, but they meet again in high school. Jiyeon still with her old behave, but Myungsoo was different, he was being strength and always flirting with some girls. Myungsoo also being Jiyeon's taekwondo rival. Myungsoo want to get revenge and tease Jiyeon.

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!” Jiyeon charged up towards the poor kid at the end of the hallway and kicked him right in his .

Myungsoo fell right onto the floor with his thin elementary books scattered on the floor.

“YOU’RE SO WEAK!” The 7-year-old Jiyeon burst out into laughter as she held her pained tummy with her arms.

The students gathered around quickly, and laughed amusingly at the poor kid on the floor.

“Myungsoo is weak~ Myungsoo is weak~” Jiyeon sang as she circled around the poor Myungsoo, who was still on the floor.

“What’s going on here?”

Jiyeon acted innocently and stared up at the teacher who came by and guided Myungsoo up to his feet. “Ms. Lee! Myungsoo feel onto the floor and was crying.”

Ms. Lee eyed the girl in suspicion. Any adults who knew Jiyeon knew she was lying then. But since she was a kid, she let her off. “Okay. I’ll bring him to the nurse now. All of you, go back to class.”

The kids ran back to their own class while screaming in joy. Jiyeon ran back to her classroom and sat on her seat while swinging her legs as she waited for Myungsoo to return to class.

Not knowing from when onwards, teasing and playing around with Myungsoo with her Taekwando skills made her happy.

Oh right.

Ever since she saw Myungsoo being a coward in front of the small and tiny bugs, she began bullying him. She would and often kick him since she learnt Taekwando, and Myungsoo would get in all her kicks.

Why would she do that?

She had a pure and innocent heart at young.

Jiyeon was a friendly and stubborn kid, and she was acting like a boy the whole time. Of course, that was because she was being raised by a father alone. Her mother passed away when she was young, she was being raised by a single-daddy, which caused her to be boyish too.

Oh right, and why would she bully Myungsoo?

That was because of her innocent mind. She thought that by bullying him, he would grow stronger and fight back as times went by.

But it doesn’t appear so.

Myungsoo had been avoiding her if he could, and if she beat him up, he would be crying all over again. He had no idea that Jiyeon was trying to help him, so he grew afraid of her.

These happened for a few months, and Jiyeon continued bullying him up till date. Since she was stubborn, she won’t give up easily.

It was another school day for them again, and Jiyeon walked around the whole school to look for him but he was nowhere to be found.

Jiyeon ran up to the teacher’s room and walked up to her teacher innocently. “Ms. Lee. Where is Myungsoo?”

“Jiyeon-ah. Myungsoo transferred school from today onwards. He won’t be coming here any longer.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and looked down in guilt, “Is it because of me, Ms. Lee? Jiyeon always bully Myungsoo.”

Ms. Lee sighed before ruffling her hair lightly, “Don’t be sad. Now tell Ms. Lee why did you bully him?”

“That’s because Jiyeon wants Myungsoo to grow stronger! I thought if I bully him, he would fight back. I saw him scared of a little bug. He shouldn’t be this way! Boys should be strong!”

Ms. Lee smiled amusingly at her explanation. “Myungsoo didn’t leave because of you, dear. Go back to your class now. Lesson will start soon.”

Jiyeon nodded her head and strolled back to her classroom.

*Myungsoo-ah. Be well wherever you are. Be strong!*

♥♥♥♥♥

Just like that, years passed.

Jiyeon remained the same.

She was still the same old hyper, friendly and boyish kid. Students around her loved how she was, and became friends with her too. They were simply attracted to her friendly attitude to them.

Jiyeon went to the famous high school back in their hometown, and even joined the Taekwando club. She had always been that club ever since young and her skills just grew as years went by.

“Jiyeon-ah!”

Jiyeon turned her head around, and stared at the club’s master who called for her. “Yes?”

“Come over!”

Jiyeon stood up from her seat and jogged over to his side immediately, “What do you need me for?”

“Myungsoo-ah! Come on in!”

A guy, much taller than her, walked into the room with his Taekwando’s clothes on. Jiyeon tilted her head to the side and blinked at him innocently, “Who are you?”

“He’s new in school and he just joined this club.”

That was when Jiyeon got the whole picture. “I see.” Jiyeon held her hand out and beamed widely at him, “Welcome to our club! We love to recruit more people since less students love Taekwando now!”

Myungsoo smirked and slapped her hands away, making her, as well as the master, gasped in surprise.

The master frowned at him but even before he could speak, his pupil had already spoken. “Myungsoo-ssi, that was rude of you to do that. Why did you slap my hands away? Do you not like me?”

“Yes, I dislike you.” Myungsoo smirked as he crossed his arms in victory. “You have no idea how much I hate you.”

“What did I do wrong? I’m sure it’s the first time I’ve met you in my life.” Jiyeon held her head highly, not ready to give up.

“Think well, young lady.” Myungsoo walked up, closer to her, and poked her head with his finger, “Think well.”

Jiyeon pushed his hand off her face and hissed at him, “Don’t touch me!”

“Then you shouldn’t touch me before.”

Myungsoo walked over to the corner, leaving her dumbfounded. Master got back to senses quickly, and hollered everyone to gather for new lesson.

The practice went on as usual, however, this time round, Jiyeon could feel the back of her head burning, thanks to Myungsoo.

He stood right behind her and glared at her the whole time, leaving her annoyed.

She ignored the fact that they were having classes and turned right around to face him, “YAH! STOP LOOKING AT ME, WILL YOU? WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO YOU?!”

Myungsoo straightened up from his position and swiped his suit to make it straight too, “What makes you think I’m looking at you? Don’t you think you’re thinking too almighty of yourself to have people staring at you?”

“For your information, we do have mirrors in the room and I can see you are glaring, I repeat, GLARING, right at my back, as if you wanted to eat me up. What the hell is wrong with you?!”

The other students shifted to the side, leaving the middle for the both of them. The master too, stood by the side and shook his head amusingly at the two students of his.

“Nothing’s wrong with me.” Myungsoo held his head high smugly, “I just want to challenge you.”

That earned loud ‘woos’ from the crowd. No one had ever challenged her, no one. And he was the first to speak up and challenged her on Taekwando.

“Fine! Challenge it is then!” Jiyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance as she rolled her sleeves up. She tied her hair neatly again, and stood right in front of him.

“5 rounds, 3 win!” Jiyeon asked, “Deal?”

“Deal.”

“Master, please count for us!”

The master obeyed. He too, was excited about this challenge. So he walked up to the middle, right beside them, and did the job.

He made the two of them stand in front of each other, bowed, and began to countdown.

“3, 2, go!”

The two of them jumped on the spot, and glared at each other dangerously. Each was finding chances to attack.

The first round, Jiyeon charged up to him and grabbed his shirt, trapping him behind her legs and tried to trip him down to the floor, but Myungsoo was faster. He moved and tripped her instead.

So first round went to Myungsoo. He won.

Jiyeon stood up from the ground and glared at him, “It’s just the first round, don’t get so cocky.”

“I’m just rejoicing for later when I won the whole challenge.”

“You wish.” Jiyeon smirked and charged up to him, tripping him when he was caught off-guard. “1 to 1, cocky jerk.”

Myungsoo stood up from the ground as he chuckled in disbelieved, “You’re so on.”

The challenge began, and it continued for a long time since both were equally great.

They won a point, each every time, and it continued till they reached 10 points. They were still head to head against each other, leaving the students more eager to know the winner.

In the end, the master just had to cut in.

“I know you two are rivals, and we are all eager to know who will win, but it’s time for club to end. The school will be close soon so off you go. It’s over for now.”

Myungsoo and Jiyeon pulled back from each other as they continued sending glares to each other. Jiyeon even managed to kick his knee before running off to get her bags, leaving Myungsoo groaning in pain in the middle of the court.

“Argh! Stupid girl! Haven’t you grown up?!” He held onto his knee and sat on the ground in pain, “Your strength is no joke, damn it!”

The master chuckled and walked over to him when he saw his groaning figure on the ground. “Did she kick you that hard?”

“What do you think?” Myungsoo hissed in return. He was too pain to show respect to others then.

“Now kid, why do you hate her so much?”

“She’s just a bully. A big bully in school. Beware of her.”

“Bully?” The master cooed amusingly, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. A big one, indeed.”

“I’m sure you’re wrong then.” The master smiled warmly as he recalled Jiyeon’s behavior, “You had no idea how she was. She grew up in a single-daddy family, so I know her well. She’s so attached to me as though I’m her dad.”

That made Myungsoo speechless. He was trying to digest the elder’s words. *Single-daddy…? So that was what which makes her so tomboy every day.*

“And she’s always so friendly to everyone. She would always stay behind when the club ended and cleaned the hall with me, but today, I guess she was just too angry about your appearance.”

Myungsoo scoffed and eyed the door in anger, “She’s not friendly, and she’s not kind. She’s a bully.”

“Whatever you say, Myungsoo. I’m sure you will see her beauty soon. Don’t let your past blind you. It’s all not worth it.”

What he said, went deaf to his ears. Myungsoo didn’t catch it at all. He decided to filter those good words about her out.

After packing his bag up, he too, decided to head back home for the day since the club and school was over.

As he walked down the street back to his old house, he would walk passed a bakery shop, but what he didn’t know was that the staff at the cashier inside, was actually Jiyeon, until that evening.

His taste bud craved for some bread before dinner, so he just had to head over to the bakery to grab something to eat.

“Welcome to Sweetness Overload Bakery!”

Myungsoo ignored that call and walked around for his bread when he was about to pay for it, his eyes caught the cashier and he smirked in victory.

“Look who’s here~”

Jiyeon, who held a bright grin on her face before, changed her smile to a frown at once. “What are you doing here, Kim Myungsoo cocky jerk?”

“Wow, I have a long name, don’t you think so, little brat?”

“I’m not a brat.” Jiyeon hissed as she packed his bread into the plastic wrap, “Is this all? It’ll be 2100 won.”

Myungsoo shook his head and pouted sadly, “I’m sorry, brat~ I feel like changing my bread now. Give me those on the shelf over there.” He pointed to the top shelf on the far end.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes at the shelf before turning back to glare at him, “Get it yourself.”

“Really?” Myungsoo raised a brow teasingly, “Then I just have to see your manager now.”

Jiyeon took a deep breath in and shoved passed him as she walked over to the shelf to get the bread for him.

“Is this it? It’ll be 2200 won, cocky jerk.”

“I don’t feel like eating this now. I want that!” Myungsoo pointed to the shelf on the other end of the shop, and smiled innocently at him. “Get it for me or I’ll call your manager out!”

Jiyeon gritted her teeth and did as told. She could only thanked god that there weren’t other customers at the moment.

He was in the store for one long hour as he continued changing the bread he wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter