Calling for Baby ChunJiYeon4ever

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChunJiYeon4ever

Chanyeon

Jiyeon is entering a ballet competition. There after the contest she went to a museum. Tragically a fire started, there she saw a man name Chanyeol trying to get something. Then she saves him from the fire. After that they started dating. Finally Chanyeol decided to propose Jiyeon. After he proposes Jiyeon, they were in car accident. There Chanyeol died in Jiyeon's arm. After a few days Jiyeon finally decided to commit suicide. After she died she met a wise man, the wise man gave her a chance to go back to the past. Then when she was in the past she save Chanyeol again, but she didn't go with him to the hospital. On her way home, her legs got injured. After that the doctor told her that she can't dance anymore. After that, her life changes. But one day she met a guy.

Extra: please make it sad story. But it's going to be sequel. 

There, on the stage of the theatre, stood a girl in her ballet attire. It was her dream to be a ballet dancer, and she finally pursed it.

She was on that stage, trying to compete against other well-known ballet dancers from all over the world. It was a tedious and harsh competition. She prepared so long for this stage, just for this stage.

Park Jiyeon was her name.

She was a brave girl.

She was alone in this world.

Her parents left her in a fire accident years ago, when she was only 10.

She turned independent at young age, and now, 10 years later, she was finally able to step on the stage of the competition.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Round and round of applause was heard when she finished her last move. It was overwhelming for the judges and even some contestants.

They admitted, Jiyeon was the best dancer among them.

The judges even did a standing ovation for her, making her so proud of her success. She did a long bow, and returned backstage.

Every dancer from all over the world was smiling at her, waving, and even congratulated her, as though she had won the champion for sure.

The dancers were being called out to the stage at once, since Jiyeon was the last competitor. They stood in a line as they looked ahead, where the judges were at.

It must have been a nerve-wracking moment for them.

The judges spoke, and the first name they said was an award for the most effort-paid dancer, followed by runner-ups and so on.

Finally, the final name for the champion was up next.

Jiyeon held her hands tightly together and prayed hard. She had to pray even though she did well. She doesn’t take things for granted.

“The champion for International Ballet Competition 2013 goes to…”

Jiyeon held her breath and looked at the judges, who were smiling at her, “Park Jiyeon!”

The dancers on the stage cheered for her and pushed her forward, so she could take the plague and medal home.

She still couldn’t believe it.

Jiyeon was still astonished.

“Congratulations, Park Jiyeon. You’re the best ballet dancer I’ve ever seen these years.” The main judge gave her the medal and gave her a hug.

Jiyeon looked at the medal before looking up at her, “Thank you. Thank you so much. It means so much to me.”

“It’s yours now. You deserve it.”

Jiyeon turned her attention back to the medal and soon, a wide grin was back on her face. *Appa, omma. I did it. I did it!*

The stage was cleared out once it was finished, and Jiyeon changed out of her ballet attire at once. She had a pair of long sweat pants, a tank-top, and a jacket over her top. It was simple, yes, but it was her.

She loved keeping things simple.

Jiyeon bowed to everyone around and waved goodbye before walking out of the theatre, out of the building.

She tilted her head up and stared at the wide sky above. “Appa, omma. Look! I did it! You must be so proud of me now, right? I told you I can do it!”

She laughed to herself, not bothering about the weird stares from the people around her, and finally walked down the steps.

Jiyeon kept the plague and medal in her bag safely before turning the corner down the road, walking towards the Seoul National Museum.

She paid for the ticket and went in at once.

*I’m finally here, appa, omma. We said to come here before, didn’t we? We promised to come and see the artifacts our ancestors passed down to you. But we didn’t make it at all.* Jiyeon sighed and took a pamphlet for herself.

*I promised myself I will be here after I won the competition. Appa, omma. You guys are looking after me from above, right? So I can win the competition and come here. I bet you guys want to view this museum badly so you guys helped me win the competition huh?*

Jiyeon walked around the first level and was awed by the artifacts they kept.

They were kept in best condition, and it was a nice feeling to see historical artifacts in the modern times.

Jiyeon walked up the stairs to the second level, and walked into a room where it was kept from the 1680s.

She walked over to the box of transparent glass which has a set of antique utensils inside. “Appa, omma. Look. It’s still nicely placed here.”

“And your names are here too…” Jiyeon touched the tag of the item, where her parents named were carved on the wooden block.

A tear dropped down from her eye unconsciously. “I finally it now, appa, omma.”

Jiyeon smiled in content and finally walked out of the room, to the other side of the huge museum. She grew interest after looking at these artifacts, and so she sat down on a table in the open café in the corner, and took her time to read about the history of Korea.

It was just amazing.

However, when she flipped the booklet to the next page, she could hear running footsteps. Jiyeon tilted her head up only to find people running out from the next building, reaching for the exit.

Dark black smoker were chasing after them.

“FIRE! FIRE!!!!!!!”

Now she knew why.

There was a fire in the building next to where she was sitting at. Jiyeon packed her things in a hurry and ran for the exit too, but she spotted a guy running back into the building which caught the fire.

Without thinking much, Jiyeon sprinted back into the building to look for the guy.

The smoke was getting bigger and darker, and Jiyeon couldn’t see what was ahead of her. She was coughing real badly, but she was trying hard to search for the guy.

“HELLO?! WHERE ARE YOU?! CALL OUT! I KNOW YOU’RE INSIDE!” Jiyeon yelled as she moved further in, and she could feel the hotness.

Finally, she could see the fire.

It came from a room in a corner, and Jiyeon’s eyes caught a small glimpse of the guy, running into the room. “HEY! COME OUT!”

Jiyeon ran after him, and into the room at once. She was coughing and coughing, and then, she could hear another cough.

“HEY!” Jiyeon followed the voice and she found a guy on the ground, as if looking for something.

She ran up to him and tugged his arm, “HEY! LET’S GO!”

But the guy shrugged her hands off, and continued his search.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!”

“A PENDENT. PENDENT!”

“Pendent?!” Jiyeon frowned but nonetheless, she kneeled down on the ground and searched with him.

In just a minute, she spotted a shining object from the side of her eyes. She ran over to it and picked it up, “Is it this?!”

The guy turned to her and took it over.

Jiyeon saw the relieved look on his face and knew it was his. “Let’s go now! The fire is getting bigger!” She yelped and pulled him out, without waiting for him to stand since the fire was spreading all over the room.

Jiyeon pulled him along, and hurried out to the exit.

They landed on the steps in relief and panted badly. “DO YOU WISH TO DIE? HUH?!” Jiyeon turned to him and scolded him badly.

The guy was still looking at the pendent, and he was closed to tears.

“YAH! CHERISH YOUR LIFE! Somebody else wants it, but they can’t have it. You’re lucky you’re alive.” Jiyeon hissed and picked her bag, attempting to stand up and leave.

But even before she could stand up, she could feel the guy’s weight on her. Jiyeon turned her head only to find his eyes closed.

He fainted.

“Yah!” She panicked. “Hey! Are you okay?! Wake up!” His head fell onto her laps, and Jiyeon patted it lightly, “Wake up!”

No response.

The ambulance came at once, and Jiyeon called out to them for help. At once, both of them were being brought back to the hospital for further check up.

Jiyeon was alright, just some scratches on her arms.

The guy, however, was lying on the bed. He was weak since he took in too much smoke from the fire. Jiyeon stayed by his side and looked at him the whole time.

“Can’t believe you’re actually weak huh?”

She placed her arms on the bed and stared at his features. “You look kind of cute though.” Jiyeon smiled and traced her fingers down his face, “And you’re handsome.”

The guy stirred at once, surprising Jiyeon. She pulled her hand back and gulped nervously. *I hope he didn’t hear it.*

The guy opened his eyes slowly and looked around. “W-Where… am… I?”

“Hospital, young man. You really have a death wish huh?” Jiyeon sighed, “Why are you back for that pendent? Is it that important?”

“Pendent!” The guy sat up at once, and looked around, searching for his pendent. Jiyeon took it out from her bag and passed it to him. “Here it is.”

The guy sighed in relief and the pendent as Jiyeon stared at him blankly. *It must be real important to him.*

“This belongs to my mom.”

*He finally talked about that!*Jiyeon smiled and urged him to continue.

“My mom passed away when last year, from cancer. We were left alone when I was only 6, and we only have each other. She gave me this when on her death bed, and said I should be happy even when she’s not around. I can’t lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter