Calling for Baby Namstarz

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namstarz

Myungyeon, Himchan, Woohyun

The little Jiyeon had an illness as a child. She was weak and nobody wanted to play with her other than her older brother Himchan and her older cousin Woohyun. Until one day, when Myungsoo moves into their neighbourhood and meets Jiyeon, becoming her playmate. Jiyeon had to have surgery overseas so she had to move to America, and then not coming back since her parents moved their jobs there. When Jiyeon was 18, she came back to Korea and looked for Myungsoo, who she never forgot. What happens when Myungsoo is now a gangster and player? How would Jiyeon feel? When Himchan and Woohyun found out about it, they helped Jiyeon to get her love back, at the same time protecting her as her body is weak even though there was surgery. 

“Oppa.”

The 8-year-old Himchan smiled and walked over to his 2 years younger sister who called for him. She was sitting on the swing, right in the backyard of their house. “Yes, baby girl?”

Jiyeon lowered her head sadly and Himchan definitely saw tears dripping down from her eyes, dropping onto the back of her hand.

Himchan widened his eyes and squatted down in front of her, wiping her tears away, “What happened, baby girl?”

“Oppa… Nobody wants to play with Jiyeon…”

“Who said that? Oppa wants to play with Jiyeonie!” Himchan smiled as he tilted her head up, not allowing her to lose confidence. “I’m here for you, right?”

Jiyeon sniffled and went into his arms, hugging him tightly. “Oppa… Why am I sick? Jiyeonie doesn’t want to be sick!”

“Jiyeonie will get better.” Himchan her back and pushed her head into his chest, comforting her, “My baby girl will get better.”

“Now now, why is my baby crying?”

Jiyeon pulled away from Himchan and ran over to her favourite cousin. “Woohyun oppa!”

Woohyun gladly took her into his arms and hugged her tightly, “Why are you crying, baby?”

He stayed over at Jiyeon’s house over the weekends, so he could play with her. He knew Jiyeon had problems with her heart. Ever since her birth, he felt so close with her and he swore he would take care of that poor little baby down with heart sickness.

Jiyeon couldn’t play around, just like other kids did. All she could do was to stay behind and stare at how they play around.

Woohyun, together with Himchan, would always stay by her side and made sure she was playing too. Not too vigorous though.

“Shhh… Don’t cry now, my baby.” Woohyun smiled and brought her back into their house, bringing her back to her room.

“Jiyeonie, want to get some cookies?”

Jiyeon turned brighter at once, and nodded for her brother to see. “Cookies, oppa! Bear cookies!”

Himchan pecked her head and left her with Woohyun, before heading back down to the kitchen to get some pieces of cookies for her.

She can’t have too many too.

Jiyeon sat on her bed as she cleaned her face up, “Oppa… Why does everyone hate me?”

“They’re stupid.” Woohyun replied honestly, which caused Jiyeon to laugh at his answers. “Really, oppa?”

“Yeah. They’re just stupid.” Woohyun giggled and sat right by her side, “Let’s not bother about them. Let me play with you, alright?”

Jiyeon nodded her head happily and gave her cousin a big hug, “Oppa and Woohyun oppa is the best!”

“Of course we are.” Woohyun smiled happily as he hugged her tightly, shaking their bodies about.

The door opened at once, and Himchan walked into the room with a plate of cookies on it. However, behind him was another stranger of their age.

Himchan waved him in and pushed him to the front, just to show his sister and cousin. “This is Kim Myungsoo!”

Himchan walked over to Jiyeon and showed the both of them to the new guy, “This is Jiyeon, my sister. And Woohyun hyung, our cousin!”

“Baby girl, hyung! He’s our new neighbour! Omma told us to play with him too!”

Woohyun stood up from the bed and went over to hug the new guy, in a friendly manner, “Hello, Myungsoo! How old are you?”

Myungsoo smiled and bowed slightly, showing respect, “I’m 7 this year.”

“Then you’re just a year older than Jiyeonie!”

Myungsoo met eyes with Jiyeon and smiled, “Really? So I’m your oppa?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes at his words, “Myungsoo oppa? You’ll be my friend?”

“Of course I would. Why would I not?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and lowered her head, “Because Jiyeonie is sick. Everybody doesn’t like Jiyeonie because I can’t go outside and play.”

Myungsoo frowned and sat down beside her, “How sick are you? Omma said if you are you and take the medicine the doctor gave, you will be better!”

“Our Jiyeon is real sick.” Woohyun sighed and patted her head gently, “She has heart problems so she can’t eat lots of sweet things and she can’t play outside with the others.”

“Myungsoo will be your friend! Myungsoo won’t leave Jiyeon!”

Jiyeon smiled and looked up at him with her sparkling eyes, “Really? Oppa won’t leave Jiyeon like how other people did?”

“Yes.” Myungsoo smiled and patted her head gently, “Myungsoo oppa won’t leave you!”

“Yay!” Jiyeon cheered happily and hugged him tightly, “I have a new friend!”

Myungsoo hugged her back equally tight as he laughed happily, “I will come over every day and play with you!”

From that day onwards, the two of them became best friends, along with her brother and her cousin.

The four of them were always seen together.

During school, or outside, and back at home, they were always together.

Myungsoo kept up to his promise and stayed with Jiyeon every time, not leaving her. He wasn’t like others and Jiyeon was definitely living in her happy days.

However, happy things always will come to an end sometime.

They were only enjoying their happy days for a few months, and Jiyeon had to be notified that they will be leaving the country for good.

“Jiyeon-ah. Come here.”

Jiyeon obeyed and left the toys alone on the floor, leaving Myungsoo and her brothers there, before walking over to the couch where her parents were.

“Omma?”

“Jiyeon-ah. You have to listen carefully, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded her head and blinked at her mother innocently, as her mother grabbed onto her small arms gently.

“We’re going to America. Your surgery will be held over there, and we have to live there.”

“America? Where is that place, omma?”

“It’s a place far away from here. We have to take the plane there. For many hours.”

“Is oppa and Woohyunie oppa coming too?”

“Yes they are.”

“Then, is Myungsoo oppa coming with us?” Jiyeon smiled and ran over to Myungsoo, hugging him tightly.

But her mother shook her head and smiled sadly, “Myungsoo oppa can’t go with us. He has to stay here with his parents, Jiyeon.”

“No!” Jiyeon pouted sadly and soon burst into tears, “JIYEON ONLY WANTS OPPA!” She made a fuss and cried sadly, which caused her brothers and even Myungsoo to turn sad too.

Her mother tried her best to calm her but she just wouldn’t stop crying.

In the end, she was being brought back into the room, after Himchan assured their mother she will be alright, and Myungsoo stayed by her side the whole time.

“Don’t worry, Jiji. We will meet again when you come back.”

“But Jiyeon doesn’t want to be away from oppa.” She was still crying madly, while hugging Myungsoo tightly. “Jiyeonie… will miss oppa…”

“Jiji, shhhh… Don’t cry now. It’s not good for your heart, Jiji.” Myungsoo hugged her back and they stayed in that position for long, until Jiyeon actually fell asleep.

They eventually had to be separated.

Her parents brought her over to the airport when that day arrived, without even allowing her to bid goodbye to Myungsoo.

The poor friend of hers, pleaded his parents to tell him where she went, and finally, they brought him over to the airport to say goodbye.

They had a heartfelt goodbye, before Jiyeon finally went into the plane with her family. She was still crying when she sat on her seat, clinging onto her brother tightly.

Myungsoo, on the other hand too, cried on his dad’s shoulder all the way back home.

The two best friends were just separated, just like this.

♥♥♥♥♥

With that, years had passed by quickly.

Jiyeon turned 18 the day before, celebrating it with her brothers, back in her own room.

She hasn’t left her room, or rather, her house, if it wasn’t necessary.

Her surgery was done when she reached America, but due to her bad control of emotions, her heart went back to normal.

Even after the surgery, she had a bad time overcoming the days without Myungsoo, which caused her heart to return to the same state as before.

As such, she had been staying in her room after her lessons had ended, together with her brothers. She told the both of them to enjoy their own life, but they just wouldn’t bear to leave her alone.

This time round, it was her decision not to make new friends, and not to mingle around the people in America. There were Koreans and friendly classmates in her classes, but she simply won’t allow herself to make new friends.

She thought it would be unnecessary to make new friends, since she will return to Korea soon.

That’s right.

She will be returning to Korea soon.

Her parents allowed her to return to Korea, to look for her favourite friend in the world, if her two brothers were going back with her.

She hasn’t forgotten Myungsoo, and she promised herself she will look for him when she turned older.

And for the 18th present, her two brothers got her a plane ticket. That also meant, the three of them will be returning to Korea.

Her brothers did some research and found out Myungsoo stayed in the same house as before. The Kims didn’t move away, and of course, when they returned to Korea, they will be returning to their previous house, which was right beside Myungsoo’s.

Jiyeon was packing her luggage with a bright smile on her face.

“I haven’t seen that smile for a long time.”

Jiyeon’s smile turned ever brighter when her two brothers walked into the room. “Oppa! Woohyunie oppa! Why are you two back so early?”

“We came to help you with your luggage, of course.” Himchan took her clothes and folded them neatly before placing them into her luggage.

Jiyeon tried to stop him but Woohyun dragged her over to the bed, distracting her, “Now tell me, are you that happy to return to Korea, baby girl?”

“Yes!” Jiyeon nodded her head honestly, “I can finally see Myungsoo oppa!”

“Right.” Woohyun giggled at her honest reply and cupped her cheeks gently before squeezing it lightly, “You and your Myungsoo oppa. Then tell me now, you like him, don’t you?”

“Hmmm…” Jiyeon closed her eyes for a moment to think about it, before nodding her head brightly, “I love Myungsoo oppa!”

“Really? As an oppa? Or as a guy?”

“As a guy! I feel different when I’m with Myungsoo oppa and when I’m with you and oppa!”

“Really?” Himchan zipped her luggage when he placed the last piece of clothes into the bag and walked over to the bed to join them, “You love Myungsoo?”

“Yes! I read it in a book before. If I think about the person every time, and if I want to see him every time, it means I love him! We left Korea for 12 years, and I’m still thinking about Myungsoo oppa. I know I love him. I just do!”

“Alright, alright.” Woohyun ruffled her hair playfully before heading out, “I’ll pack my luggage now since we’re leaving tonight.”

Jiyeon turned to Himchan and raised a brow since he wasn’t moving, “Oppa, what about you? Aren’t you packing?”

“I’ve packed them up already. I’m fast, unlike some slow greasy man.”

“I HEARD THAT!”

“IT’S MEANT FOR YOU TO HEAR, GREASY OLD MAN!”

Jiyeon laughed madly at the interactions of the two as she rolled around the bed happily. Himchan laughed with her too, but made sure she was in the safe zone. Her heart couldn’t handle heavy surprise or sudden attack, or else she would be in danger so her brothers had to keep a look out for her, every moment.

Woohyun finally packed his bags up, leaving his room cleaned and empty, and they met up at the front gates. Her parents sent them off to the airport, and instructed the two guys to take care of her for the last time, before sending them into the departure hall.

The trio went into the plane and finally returned back to Korea.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Woahhhh! Our house is still the same!”

That was the first word Jiyeon said after they walked into their house. It was just a little dusty since they had people here to clean up often.

Woohyun placed their bags down onto the ground and slammed his tired body onto the couch, “This feels like home!”

Himchan too, slammed his tired body right next to his, after landing his bags down too. “HOME!!!!”

Jiyeon giggled and squeezed in between them, poking her tongue out at the two playfully, “HOME!!! AND MYUNGSOO OPPA!!!”

“You and your Myungsoo oppa.” Himchan laughed and hugged her tightly, “We will look for him later, after we had settled in, alright?”

“Deal! Then I’m going to unpack now! Oppa! Unpack your bags too and let’s find Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon demanded and hopped off to her old room, with her bags in her hands.

The two older boys shook their heads as they laughed at her actions, “She’s so obsessed with Myungsoo.”

“Totally. She was only talking about him for the past 12 years back in America!”

“Let’s hope Myungsoo will be the same too!” Himchan shrugged his shoulders and went to grab his bags, “Let’s unpack now or the poor girl will go mad again. I don’t need to get her hits again!”

“Right. I don’t need that too!” Woohyun laughed and followed his actions, grabbing his own bags before walking back to his old room too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter