Calling for Baby Syayoti

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Syayoti

Pairing: Myungyeon, Doyeon, Hwayoung

Plot: Jiyeon loved Myungsoo since the age of 7. Their relationship was good back then. But, after debuting into idols, both of them didn't have the time to spend quality time together. And, bullying rumours about T-ara makes Myungsoo hated Jiyeon so much and he accidentally find Doyeon. He was blinded by Doyeon. Rumours about the both of them dating spreads out. Jiyeon, who had loved Myungsoo, became a cold and emotionless girl since then. Hwayoung, being responsible because she cares for Jiyeon explained everything about the bullying rumours ... (you can continue it cause I'm lacking of ideas XD)

Extra: Make Jiyeon a really cold girl. And, make it hard for her to forgive Myungsoo because of all the cursing words he had told her. And shows Doyeon true colours too. Hoho 

“Soo oppa…” Jiyeon smiled with her red cheeks as she looked at the small boy in front of her. She was small too. Well, he was just a little taller than her.

“Yeah, Ji?”

“This is for you!” Jiyeon pushed the grass ring she made into his hand.

“What’s this?”

“Soo oppa… This is a ring for you!” Jiyeon explained.

Myungsoo looked at the ring on his palm with his brows ceased, “For me? Why are you giving me a ring, Ji?”

The 7 years old girl smiled and put it on for him, “I made this and this is to celebrate we met for a year already!”

“We did? A year already?!”

“Yes!” Jiyeon clapped her hands happily, “So do you like it, oppa?!”

“Of course! I would love everything you gave me!” Myungsoo hugged her tightly, which made her heart jumpy again.

Of course, at that moment, she didn’t know it was love.

11 years later, she knew what it was, and she could say it proudly that she loved Myungsoo since the age of 7.

Myungsoo was a year older than her, and they were neighbors.

They grew up together, played together, and did everything together. Basically everything.

They even went to the same pre-school and high school, and they even had the same dream. “Soo oppa~”

“Yeah?”

They were currently walking back home from school, and Jiyeon was about to tell him some good news.

“You know what?! I’m a step closer to our dream!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and looked at her, “ME TOO!”

“REALLY?!”

“Yeah! I auditioned for Woolim and they got me in!”

“REALLY?! YOU DID?! OH MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS, OPPA!” Jiyeon pounced on him and hugged him tightly. “You did it!”

Myungsoo gladly returned the hug and laughed in joy, “What about you? You said you’re closer to our dream too!”

“Well~” Jiyeon released the hug and smiled like a happy kid, “I made it to CCM audition too!”

“YOU DID?!”

“YES!!!!!!”

“AHHHHH!!!!” They screamed together and hugged again, “Let’s go to the usual café! We need a celebration!”

Jiyeon agreed and followed him to the café, and they enjoyed the whole day together.

♥♥♥♥♥

It had been two years since they entered their companies respectively. Their time spent in school grew lesser, and that also meant the time they spent together.

Jiyeon was sad about it, Myungsoo too, but it couldn’t be help.

They had their dreams to follow.

It’s just sad that they weren’t in the same company.

Ever since she got the news that they will debut the following week, she had been debating on whether to call her best friend/crush up and tell him about it.

Well, she finally did after much push from her members.

“Hello? Soo oppa?”

“Eo? Is that you, Ji?”

“Oppa! How are you doing?!”

Myungsoo giggled as he nodded his head, even though she couldn’t see it, “I’m doing fine. Everyone treats me well. How about you?”

“Hmm~ Unnie treats me well too.” Jiyeon started, “Oppa~ Do you want to meet up? I have some good news!”

“Hmm? But I can’t really go out nowadays. The training had been hectic though. What’s the good news, Ji? You can’t say it here?”

“I can… But it would be good to say it face-to-face though.”

It turned silent for a moment before she spoke again, “It’s alright! I can tell you here too! It’s fine!”

“Okay~ So what’s it about?”

“Hmm… Oppa~”

“Yeah?”

“Our group will be debuting next week!”

“REALLY?!” Myungsoo was surprised, of course. Two years seemed not too short or not too long, but it still surprised him. “Next week?!”

“Yup! Our manager told us to go to Radio Star next week. We’ll debut through a program, not a music show.”

“Wow. That’s unique.”

“I know right~ Oppa, will you watch it?”

“Of course I will! Tell me when your episode will air, alright?”

Jiyeon laughed with him and agreed at once, “Of course I will, oppa! So when will you debut?”

“Hmm… I’m not sure but I think it’ll be soon too! Manager Hyung seems to be talking about it with the CEO nowadays.”

“YAY! Then I will meet oppa often on stage, right?!”

“Hmm~” Myungsoo agreed too, “I guess. Oh damn it. I have to go now, Ji. Manager hyung is called us.”

“I understand, oppa.” Jiyeon smiled, hiding the disappointment in her, “Go on. I’ll talk to you again, okay?”

“Of course. Bye!”

“Bye, oppa!”

They ended the call just like that.

It had been a year and a half since they met. They contacted each other through phones sometimes, but she could feel that they were drifting apart.

The week passed quickly, and it was her debut date. T-ara debuted through the program indeed, and Jiyeon texted Myungsoo to watch it.

But he only sent an apology text, stating he couldn’t because he was training.

*Oppa… You promised to watch it…*

She couldn’t hide her disappointment, and so, she didn’t reply his text.

With that, they lost contact. Myungsoo debuted as the group of Infinite’s visual, and Jiyeon saw his performance through the live broadcast.

She watched it.

She couldn’t help but keep a lookout for him.

She has to.

She can’t let her crush go easily. Moreover, she loved him for 13 years.

13 long years. It wasn’t short at all, and she always recalled how happy they were when they were still kids, playing together.

Sometimes, she wished they had simpler dreams and as such, they could still be together.

She could have confessed, and he might accepted her, and they would be a happy couple, living a normal live.

Why should they put themselves into such big trouble by having such dreams?

She often thought it that way, but in the end, she concluded it was all fated.

*Maybe I could still meet his during shows recording! Oppa said that before too!* That was her only last hope.

Indeed, Jiyeon met Myungsoo during a music show. They had the same comeback date for their second album, and they finally met.

“Soo oppa!”

The whole Infinite turned back and found Jiyeon running up to them. Myungsoo let out a small smile and walked up to her instead, “Hey.”

“It’s been long, oppa! I finally see you.”

“Yeah. It’s been so long. 1 year?”

“It’s 1 and a half year.” Jiyeon corrected, and they giggled together.

“Right. One and a half.”

“Infinite! Up now!”

Myungsoo turned around and saw s urging him along before turning back to Jiyeon. “Erm…”

“Go, oppa! Fighting!”

“Yeah… You too. Fighting!”

Jiyeon smiled sadly as she waved goodbye to him. She stood there till his figure disappeared and finally returned to her room.

“You knew Jiyeon?!”

“Well… Yeah…” Myungsoo rubbed his nape shyly, “We’re friends since we’re young. Neighbors.”

“You didn’t tell us before, punk!” Woohyun took his into a headlock which caused him to yelp in shock.

“You didn’t ask me about it too!”

Sunggyu laughed and separated them, “He’s right, Woo. We didn’t ask too.”

“Psh.” Woohyun scoffed and crossed his arms instead, “But she’s beautiful. Is she kind too? How’s she like?!”

“She’s beautiful, yeah. And she’s cute. And she’s the most caring girl I’ve ever seen.”

“Awwww~” s cheered as they nudged him playfully, causing him to grow bright red. Thank goodness the PD saved him, and they went up to the stage for their performance.

♥♥♥♥♥

They met each other behind stages not very often, which made Jiyeon sad. Myungsoo, on the other hand, found himself getting busier since their popularity was increasing, and he didn’t even had the time to think about her.

However, since s always talked about T-ara, he knew a little from them.

And he got to know they had a new member joining too, Ryu Hwayoung.

He took note of it, and brushed it aside thinking it wasn’t something to his concern.

But not the news which appeared a few months later. T-ara was caught in a bullying incident. They were rumored to be bullying Hwayoung, the new member.

Of course, some out-cast would appear since she was a new member, but in their case, it was bullying.

It was different.

Myungsoo knew about it from s since they were gossip kings. They would gather around when they ended their practices, searched for some juicy news, and talked about it.

T-ara’s bullying case seemed to be their topic that night.

“Wow! It’s a video of Eunjung stuffing rice cake into ! And it’s in a Japanese show!” Hoya played the short clip and indeed, Eunjung was found stuffing rice cake into .

But they didn’t know it was being cut out from the whole program. Netizens took it out and framed her instead.

“And oh god, look at this! Some articles said the backup dancers saw how Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung in their room all the time! They often argued! And that explains why Jiyeon had a pissed face on the show when they performed!” Dongwoo played the video again, and indeed, Jiyeon’s expression turned 180 degree.

Sungyeol sat closer to Myungsoo and nudged his elbow, “Soo! You’re close with Jiyeon right? Did she say anything about it?!”

Myungsoo simply shrugged his shoulder and rolled his eyes, “I have no connections with a bully.”

“Come on. You don’t believe these rumors, do you?” Sungyeol retorted, “It’s all rumors! And it might be not true too! Didn’t you say Jiyeon is the most caring girl you ever met?!”

“Not anymore.” His words were cold, which shut the members up.

He rather believed the rumors made by the netizens, rather than his best friend herself.

After that rumor appeared, Jiyeon called him countless times to find comfort, but he ignored her calls and messages.

Of course, why would he want to do with a bully?

His mind wasn’t straight, and he only thought of her as a group bully. He even imagined her to be the one who led her members to bully Hwayoung.

Things just got worse when the news of Hwayoung’s dismissal came out.

Myungsoo thought she was the worse. How could she chase her own member out of the group? How could she bully her to the extent that she was dismissed?

He looked at his phone, and Jiyeon’s number appeared again.

He finally pressed the green ringing button.

“What?”

“Soo oppa…” Jiyeon’s voice was haggard, but he thought she was just trying to get his attention.

“What do you want?”

“Oppa… Are you free now?”

“Even if I am, I won’t even want to meet a bully.”

Jiyeon gulped inwardly at his words. “Oppa…? You… You believed in the rumors…?”

“Why wouldn’t I be, ? You can do anything to get your wish, don’t you? Just because Hwayoung is better than you, you’re trying to get her out of the group? Wow. Just wow, . That’s low. I didn’t know you were like this.”

Jiyeon held her tears back.

How she wished she didn’t pick her phone up and call him. “Oppa… It’s not like this…”

“Don’t have to explain to me. I don’t even know you.”

“Oppa…”

“And stop calling me that. It irks me. Getting to hear it from a bully simply . I swear you’re the worse, .”

“I…”

“I don’t wish to see you ever again, big bully. I don’t wish to get slapped.” And he hung the phone up.

Sungyeol heard it all. He was at his door since he wanted to get him for dinner. *Buddy. I’m sure you’ll regret it.*

He left the door knob off and returned to the dining area.

“Where’s soo?”

Sungyeol sighed and told the story to the members. And they too, sighed at his actions. “I’m sure he will regret it in the future.”

Jiyeon, on the other hand, was crying like a fool. Her love, who was also her best friend, betrayed her, leaving her with no one else.

They hadn’t met each other since then.

T-ara headed over to Japan for further promotions, and Infinite stayed in Korea. Jiyeon still had a tiny hope in her that Myungsoo would listen to her, so she was waiting for the day Myungsoo would talk to her.

But to her dismay, rumors of him appeared instead.

He was found to be dating an ulzzang, Kim Doyeon.

She doesn’t want to believe it. It was just rumors. She doesn’t want to be like everyone else and believed the rumors, so she had to check for herself. She knew it would be difficult to be suffering from these useless rumors, so she won’t ever believe it.

Who knows, when she returned to Korea, Woolim released the statement that they were indeed dating.

Jiyeon’s world finally turned upside down.

Her members stayed by her side and comforted her, but she rejected everyone out.

She turned cold.

She tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter