Calling for Baby Hara0105

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Hara0105

Pairing: Myungyeon, Kris, OC

Plot: Jiyeon is Kris's little sister who have feeling toward Kris best friend (Myungsoo), but Myungsoo just ignored her and planned revenge to broke Jiyeon's heart because Jiyeon's brother steal Myungsoo love (OC), Jiyeon knew Myungsoo want get revenge toward Kris and steal his love again from him. Finally Jiyeon try to let go of her love but Myungsoo start to love her, please make Myungyeon together, and so sorry if my plot make you confused... hehe, I’m not good in this way... 

Jiyeon woke up when her alarm rang, without any signs of sleeping in again. Once she woke up, she can’t fall back to sleep.

She pulled her huge teddy with her and dragged her feet down the stairs.

“You’re up, baby girl?”

Jiyeon nodded her head with her pouty lips on, and her fingers were rubbing her tired eyes.

Kris laughed at the scene in bliss and walked over to the stairs to greet her, “Why are you so tired? Did you sleep late yesterday night?”

Jiyeon added a frown to her face and nodded her head again, “I was doing the homework our teacher gave us… There was so many of it!”

Kris smiled lovingly and cupped her face easily, since she was standing on the steps, stopping right at his height. “Next time you should start the homework earlier. Who told you to take an afternoon nap yesterday, hmm?”

“I was tired, oppa… You can’t blame me on that!” Jiyeon stormed her feet like a kid and Kris could only chuckle happily at her reaction.

“Alright then. Let’s go have our breakfast now. You need energy to go to school.”

Jiyeon stretched her hands out happily and asked for a piggy-back. Kris obliged and carried her over to the dining area quickly.

She was light too. So it was easy for Kris.

“Bacon, ham and eggs, is that okay?”

“Okay~ I will eat whatever oppa gives me!” Jiyeon chirped as she placed her teddy beside her.

Kris stared at her teddy and sighed, “Next time, don’t bring him down. This is the area for food. And he’s taking my seat.”

“But teddy would be lonely upstairs!”

Kris looked at her sternly, and she obeyed immediately. “Okay, oppa.”

“That’s my good girl.” Her brother beamed widely as he ruffled her soft hair, “Go on, eat them up and get change.”

Jiyeon did as told and gobbled the food up before rushing up to change out of her home clothes to her uniform.

“Oppa! I’m done!”

“Alright! I’m coming down soon!” Kris hollered back from his room, and finally came down the stairs in his uniform.

“Oppa, are you happy? You will be graduating soon!”

“Hmmm, you can say so. But I won’t be there to protect you anymore.” Kris raised a brow as he , “Knowing how weak you are… I’m worried, you know.”

Jiyeon whined and smacked his arms, “Oppa! I’m not weak~”

Kris laughed as he held onto her arms to stop her movement, “Alright, alright. I was just kidding. Now shall we go?”

Jiyeon stormed out of the house first, leaving Kris behind to lock it. He did what he was supposed to do and turned around to join his sister, but only to be crashed into her back.

“Baby girl?”

Kris frowned and stared at her face, only to find her staring dreamily at their gates. “What’s happening?”

He turned his head and knew what happened to her exactly. Kris chuckled inwardly and walked ahead of her instead, “Aren’t you coming, baby girl? We’re going to be late!”

“Wait for me, oppa!” Jiyeon snapped out from her day-dream and ran over to her brother at once.

“Hello, Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon waved excitedly at her crush, but he simply nodded his head as a reply.

Kris nudged his friend before letting out a sigh, “Myungsoo. Can’t you be friendlier to my sister? And what are you doing here?”

“I was just walking to school when your door opened.”

“Such coincidence.” Kris commented and pulled Jiyeon over to his side, “Let’s go now then. It’s late!”

Jiyeon beamed widely and walked beside her brother but her eyes were set of the guy beside him, “Myungsoo oppa! How are you today?”

She received no response at all, which made Kris frowned.

“Myungsoo oppa! Are you going to club today? I will be there too!”

No response again.

Kris nudged his friend and glared at him, just to signal him to reply his only sister.

“No. I’m going home.”

“I see…” Jiyeon pouted sadly and blabbered on with her own stuffs, trying to engage him into her conversation.

But all she received was either silence, or a nod, or a simple sentence after Kris nudged him. Kris wanted so much to tell his sister to stop, but he didn’t want to break her pure and innocent heart.

“Finally! We’ve reached school!” Kris sighed and sent Jiyeon to her classroom before going back to his with Myungsoo.

“Seriously, Myungsoo. Can you at least reply her sometimes? Can’t you see she’s interested in you? She never talked to me that way before.”

Myungsoo simply shrugged his shoulders and went off to his seat, leaving a dumbfounded Kris behind. “Seriously… I wish I could tell Jiyeon to stop.” He sighed and returned to his seat too.

Their teacher soon came in, and the lesson continued once again. It was another boring morning for them, since it was History and English lessons.

However, Jiyeon was having a fun time in class. She was having math and physical education out in the field, which she loved the most.

The school ended in no time, and Jiyeon ran to her brother class, as usual. Students already knew she was his sister, and they treated her equally the same as Kris.

Jiyeon paced outside his class when his lesson hasn’t ended, and their teacher caught her figure at once.

“Kris?”

Kris snapped his head away from the window and stared ahead, “Yeah?”

“I guess the lesson will end now thanks to you.” She smiled as she pointed to Jiyeon’s figure out his classroom.

Kris followed her finger, and a wide grin found his face at once.

Students were used to this. Jiyeon would wait outside his classroom when her lesson ended, and the teachers, no matter what lesson they were having, will be releasing the class when they saw her. They doted on her a lot since she was such a cute young girl. After seeing Jiyeon, Kris would then smile widely. Students witnessed that every day, and they were envious of their relationship.

Kris was the first one to be out of that classroom. “Baby girl!”

Jiyeon looked up from the ground and grinned when she saw her favorite brother in front of her, “Oppa! I’ve missed you!”

Kris hugged her tight when she pounce on him, and shook her body around slightly.

“It’s just 8 hours, for God’s sake.”

The two released their hug and found Myungsoo hissing by the door. “Don’t block the way.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and moved away, so Myungsoo could leave the classroom.

“Don’t worry, baby girl. He’s always like that.” Kris tried to comfort her, but she frowned even deeper at his words because Myungsoo was chatting happily with another girl from next class.

“I don’t think so.”

Kris followed her sad eyes and he too, produced the equally same sad ones. “Baby girl…”

Jiyeon let out a force smile, so as to cheer her brother up, “Don’t worry, oppa! I’m fine! Totally~ Don’t have to worry about me!”

Kris’s frown remained on his face as he was being dragged out by Jiyeon. “Shall we go home, oppa? I have to cook lunch for you!”

“Right. You wanted to cook spaghetti, don’t you? I don’t want it burned like the last time!”

“Oppa!” Jiyeon smacked his arm playfully before hooking hers around his, “Don’t worry! This time, it will be a perfect aglio olio!”

“I will anticipate that.”

They walked passed Myungsoo, since Kris had to bid him goodbye. Jiyeon stared at his face and sighed inwardly before walking out of the school building with her brother.

She just had to turn her head to look at him for the last time, and he was found chatting happily with that same student before.

*Myungsoo oppa, do you hate me that much? What did I do wrong?*

She turned her head back to her brother and left with him completely. Myungsoo used his side glance and he witnessed her expression the whole time.

After staring at their retreating figure for a while, he let a prideful smirk. *Kris, Jiyeon. You both are going down. No one messes with me, Kim Myungsoo.*

“Oppa, you were saying about your poor friend right? He is so sad. His friend snatched his love away from him and he had to pretend he is still a good friend to him. Why not do this, oppa? Ask your friend to hurt someone around that best friend of his! Maybe his sister or something? Didn’t you say that sister love your friend? Tell your friend to act nice to her, play with her feelings, and then dump her totally. That will hurt that fake best friend of his!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes at that. He was just talking about his own story, using ‘his friend’ as a substitute, to someone he randomly spoke to just for fun. And now, this girl told him a great idea.

“You’re right.” Myungsoo smirked evilly and a plan was created in his mind at once. “My friend can do that.”

He walked away from the girl, and strolled home happily, with his plan set up perfectly, in his mind.

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, he was right outside Jiyeon’s house early in the morning, waiting for them to come out. Unlike the day before, he woke up early and purposely waited for the duo to leave their house.

“Damn. Those two sure are slow.” Myungsoo hissed to himself as he stared at his watch angrily.

Right then, the door opened and the duo finally came out from their house. Myungsoo pasted a smile on his face right at once, and welcomed the duo happily.

Kris frowned at his sudden change, but soon shrugged it off since his sister was perfectly happy with it.

“Myungsoo oppa! You’re here today too!”

“Yup~” Myungsoo sang and walked next to her, instead of Kris, so Jiyeon was in the middle. “I stopped by today to wait for you two. I wanted to walk to school with you again!”

Jiyeon squealed excitedly and stared at him, “For real, oppa?!”

“Yes! I’m sorry for being cold before, Jiyeon-ah. I was out of my mind before. Kris is my best friend, and I should be good to his sister too. I’m sorry. Accept my apologies, please?”

Jiyeon laughed hard and shook that issue off, “Oppa! I didn’t take that to heart at all! Don’t worry. You’re oppa’s best friend!”

“You’re so kind, Jiyeon-ah.” Myungsoo smiled lovingly in which she returned a same smile to him.

Kris took in the whole scene and smiled warmly at the both of them. *Is Myungsoo finally treating my sister well? He must have been smitten by my sister’s charm, right? My sister is so perfect.*

In the end, Myungsoo chatted with Jiyeon the whole trip to school, leaving Kris alone by the side. But he didn’t mind that. He was simply satisfied when he saw his sister’s smile.

“Bye, Jiyeon-ah!”

“Bye, baby girl. See you later!”

Jiyeon waved to the two of them and walked back into her classroom, with a wide grin on her face the whole morning.

“Are you fine with my sister now?”

Myungsoo smiled while nodding his head to agree with him, “I was a jerk before. I’m so sorry. Your sister is cute and pretty too.”

“Now you know that.” Kris smirked in victory, and they walked into their own classroom with both of their laughter filling the hallway.

The lesson soon ended, but this time round, Kris and Myungsoo was being released earlier. The both of them headed off to her classroom and waited for her patiently outside.

The same thing happened again.

Jiyeon’s teacher let the class off when she saw her brother outside waiting for her. Students will from time to time, and she would proudly say she had the best brother in the world.

However, this time was different.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter