Calling for Baby SJHKGR

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJHKGR

Myungyeon, Naeun

Myungsoo and Jiyeon are schoolmates but not know each other. They meet when they take course in the same place. They become friend. They always texting every day. While texting, they even flirting to each other as a joke. Myungsoo fall in love for her. One day, Myungsoo invite Jiyeon to his apartment. Myungsoo blabbering about his apartment and suddenly he confess to Jiyeon. Jiyeon too shock. They know Myungsoo has a girlfriend, Naeun. He and Naeun just communicating at school. Jiyeon know it, and she begged Myungsoo to just to be close friend. After that, they act so cold at the school and just close at the course. Months later, Myungsoo caught Naeun cheated on him. So, he told Naeun to break up with him. Naeun was glad to hear that. Myungsoo run to Jiyeon and told her that. Myungsoo confess to Jiyeon again, but Jiyeon said she need time to think. 3 month later, finally Jiyeon said yes to Myungsoo.

Extra : make their message funny and happy ending to myungyeon... Sorry if my plot make you confused… Thank You~ ^^  

Jiyeon stepped into the new classroom for a lesson she just signed up for, and it was to study advanced English.

They have to study English in school, but it was beginner level.

As such, she joined a course out of school, just because she was interested.

Jiyeon scanned around the room and spotted an empty seat right at the back. *Thank goodness I came early.*

She settled down at the table quickly and waited for the teacher to arrive.

However, even before the lesson began, she was being interrupted. “Erm… Are you new here?”

Jiyeon tilted her head up, wanted to reply him but nothing came out from when she saw who that was.

“Eo! Myungsoo-sunbae!”

Myungsoo looked at her for a moment, before letting out a relieved smile, “Jiyeon-ssi! You came for English lessons too?”

“Yup! It’s my first lesson today! I registered late so I couldn’t attend the first lesson last week.”

“Don’t worry about it. Last week wasn’t something new too. The teacher simply revised what we had learned during school lessons.”

“Ah! That’s a relief!” Jiyeon let out a long breath at once, “I thought it would be difficult for me to catch up today.”

Myungsoo smiled as he took the seat next to her. “Welcome to the class then!”

Jiyeon took his hand for a shake, while beaming widely at him too. “Please take care of me well!”

They shared a good laugh before the teacher arrived. She noticed Jiyeon immediately, and even revised last week lesson for her sake which she appreciated it a lot.

“Let’s move on to lesson two now! Myungsoo student!”

“Yes!”

“Please guide Jiyeon student along the way, would you?”

“No problem!”

“Thank you!” The teacher began her lesson, and Myungsoo did guide her through the lesson indeed. He simply wanted to help her.

After the lesson had ended, they separated their ways like that, and returned back home.

The next day, they saw each other in school once again. However, all they did was to give each other a nod as an acknowledgement.

Nothing more, nothing less.

♥♥♥♥♥

The week went on without much change at all.

Next Thursday, they had their next English lesson again.

Once again, Jiyeon was the first to reach while Myungsoo came in a few minutes later. Automatically, he went over to the empty seat by her side again.

“Hey!”

“Myungsoo-sunbae! You’re here!”

“Yup!”

“I’m waiting for you actually.”

“Waiting for me?”

“Yup!” Jiyeon giggled while pulling out a bottle of chocolate milk from her bag, “This is for you!”

“For me?”

“Yup! It’s to thank you for guiding me last week!”

“Ah! It’s nothing much though. This is too over. You can drink it!”

“It’s fine! I bought mine too!” Jiyeon took out her strawberry flavoured milk. “I hope you like chocolate?”

“Yup, I do!”

“That’s good then!” She smiled happily and the lesson began at once since the teacher arrived.

But on that day, a session of the lesson required them to pair up. The teacher asked the students to get into pairs, and translate Korean questions into English questions. The most perfect answers would receive some gifts too.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon automatically became a pair indeed.

They managed to translate 8 out of 10 questions, which made them the perfect pair in the group. Of course, they were happy to receive some chocolates from the teacher.

“Jiyeon-ssi!”

“You can drop the formalities, Myungsoo-sunbae! Just call me Jiyeon will do!”

“Then you can call me oppa.”

“Eh? But it’s disrespectful!”

“Then I will call you Jiyeon-ssi all the time.”

“Alright, alright!” Jiyeon laughed at his childish antics, “Myungsoo oppa.”

“That’s much better.” Myungsoo ruffled her hair playfully as they walked out of the classroom together, “So you’re heading home now?”

“Nope! I’m going for dinner!”

“You’re meeting someone?”

“I’m going to eat alone!”

“Can I join? I’m alone too!”

Jiyeon brightened up immediately. “Of course, oppa! I’m always eating alone even in school! I would love to have a company, of course!”

“That’s great then.” Myungsoo chuckled while opening the door for her. “Thank you, oppa.”

“It’s nothing. Let’s go! I know an awesome restaurant.”

“Really?!”

“Do you like oxtail soup?”

Myungsoo could literally see hearts in her eyes. “Alright, let’s go to the restaurant now!”

“Is it far?”

“Not really.”

“We’re walking there?”

“Yup!”

“I’m hungry now!”

Myungsoo tugged onto her wrist and pulled her over, hurrying her to walk faster. “Then come on! You’re walking like a snail now!”

“That’s because I don’t have energy left!”

“Do you need a piggyback ride then?”

“Of course not!”

“Then walk faster!” Myungsoo chuckled in bliss while pulling her along. They arrived at the restaurant in no time.

Indeed, it was the best oxtail soup Jiyeon had even ate before.

“This is so delicious, oppa. It’s different from other restaurants!”

“You like it?”

“Of course! How did you know this place?”

“I used to come with my parents!”

“Really? That’s good!”

“Yup! But after they passed away, I never come here again.”

Jiyeon stopped eating at once and dropped her spoon down onto the table gently, turning quiet.

“Why aren’t you eating? Are you full already?”

“Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“You must be so lonely and sad, right?”

“Not really.” Myungsoo laughed at her silly thoughts, “I may be alone now, but I live on perfectly. I miss them sometimes, but I know they would want me to continue to be happy too.”

“You’re so strong, oppa…”

“Of course I am! I’m a man!”

“That’s a different story, oppa!”

Myungsoo smiled sweetly while picking her spoon up just to ask her to take it, “Eat more! It’s delicious so you have to finish everything!”

“Don’t worry, oppa! Let’s come again next time! Me and you!”

“You will come with me again?”

“Of course!”

“You promised! I will take it to heart!”

“Trust me, oppa.” Jiyeon smiled lovingly before pushing the side dishes to him, “Eat more too, oppa! You need more food to be healthy and happy!”

Although it was the first time they had dinner together, they felt as though they knew each other for a long time.

They ate like how couples do instead, without them knowing.

“Let me send you home, Jiyeon-ah. It’s late now.”

“Don’t worry, oppa! I can go home on my own!”

“No, I insist.”

By then, Jiyeon and Myungsoo started a glaring contest, and he won in the end, of course. “Alright, alright! I live a little far though! We need to take bus!”

“My pleasure. I don’t live around this area too!”

“Where do you live then?”

“Around Ildonggu area. You?”

“SAME!”

“Really?!”

“Yup! I live in the ‘E’ Apartment.” Jiyeon seemed so happy to know someone lived near her area.

“That’s near! I live in the apartment opposite of yours.”

“REALLY?!”

“Yup!”

“Wow! I didn’t know and we were like schoolmates for so many years!”

“Now we know.” Myungsoo smiled and guided her up the bus when it arrived. They took a seat at the end, and took a few stops to their neighbourhood.

Finally, they reached her apartment building. “See you tomorrow in school, oppa!”

“Yup! See you- Ah!” Myungsoo stopped at once while pulling out his phone from his pocket, “Give me your number!”

“Okay!” And of course, she gave it coolly.

They exchanged numbers before returning back home that night.

Once they finished showering, they landed back on their bed, belly flat down, and stared at their phone like a fool.

Both were actually waiting for them to send a text to each other.

They waited and waited, before finally someone sent it.

“Hey! Asleep?”

Jiyeon yelled happily and cheered in joy, even attracting her parents to her room, but she ignored them and keyed in her reply too.

“Not yet! Just out from the shower! How about you?”

Within seconds, she got a reply. “I wouldn’t be asleep if I’m texting you, babo.”

Jiyeon huffed angrily and punched in the text harshly, “I’m not a babo! I’m clever alright! I’ve got all As for my exams last year!”

“And I’ve got all A* for my exams last year, babo.”

Jiyeon grew red and slammed her phone onto the bed, but she picked it up the next moment to punch in her reply. “I don’t care! It’s all in the past now! I’m so going to win you this year!”

“But we’re from different level though! How are you going to compare?”

“Let’s compare our English course final exam then! We took the same lessons for that! HA! TRY BEATING ME, STUPID.” She keyed the last capital letters in English, making him laughed at once.

Of course, he wouldn’t lose. He keyed his whole messag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter