Calling for Baby Lee__Haneul

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Lee__Haneul

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite, T-ara

Plot: Kim Myungsoo may seem cold and serious young man, but it's actually the opposite. He tries to hide his greatest hobby, who knew Kim Myungsoo likes to collect things of... girls (?)? He believed that no one would know his secret, but, what happens when by accident, Park Jiyeon, the tomboy girl, learns of this? ...

Extras: Please make Myungsoo act all tough in front of people, but deep down he is very soft and tender u_u He cannot hide it after Jiyeon know his secret (Only with her)C:
For if not understood, I mean who likes cute things and pretty, like pendants phones, stuffed animals, etc., etc.. XD 
And Jiyeon make it act like a boy, which she likes to practice Taekwondo, always wearing sloppy etc, etc... This is because it lives only with her father... :C
Ah ! And based on school life (?) ;)

“It’s Myungsoo. He’s here!”

Students began to murmur about the coldest student in their school: Kim Myungsoo.

“Look! His facial expression never changed! He’s always this stern looking! No wonder he had no friends.”

“I know right!”

“That’s stupid. Nobody must have wanted to be his friend.”

“He looked too scary to even be a friend of anybody’s. Who would be close to him without getting killed by his stares and glares?”

Myungsoo heard all of it and glared at the group of students in a corner. The students gasped in shock and scurried back off to their classroom quickly. They thought he didn’t hear it but apparently, he did.

The said cold student rolled his eyes in annoyance before heading back off to his classroom.

The group of students must have saved the world last lives since Myungsoo wasn’t in the same class as them. Or they will die from receiving his glares the whole day.

“Look! He’s here again!”

“God. He looked scarier then they day before!”

“Oh please, he looks like this every day!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and slammed his bag harshly onto his table. The students in his class jumped in shock and none of them dared to look at him.

“Oh ho~ The cold student is angry now?!”

Myungsoo eyed the tomboy in his class and rolled his eyes again, “Get away.”

The tomboy shivered, on purpose right in front of his eyes, and sat on her seat, which was in front of him. She sat on her chair, cross-legged, since she had her tracking pants underneath her skirt. “Too bad, I sit here~”

Myungsoo kicked her chair harshly, and she jumped in surprise before turning around to glare at him, “YAH! You can be cold but you don’t have to kick my chair!”

“Who told you to sit in front of me?” Myungsoo brought his legs up to both sides of her chair and placed it beside her, on purpose.

Jiyeon grew mad and tried hitting his legs away, but he kept them on her chair strongly, not moving an inch.

“Class, listen up! I’m taking attendance now!”

All the murmurs and whispers stopped immediately when their homeroom teacher came in, and Jiyeon turned around to face the front again. “Stupid cold arrogant jerk.”

Myungsoo ignored her comment, but his legs were still on her chair. And he started to zone out, thinking about his favorite stuff animal he saw on the street last week.

He promised himself to get him that limited edition bear, but whenever he was around the store, students in his school would be around.

He was so desperate to get the limited edition bear, but he had no idea how he could get it.

“Class! There is a project about Korea history, and you guys had to do a timeline for it. You have to explain it too! It’s a pair work!”

Class began to groan at the thought of doing the project, but the cold arrogant jerk and tomboy was paying no attention to it.

Until they heard their names being put together.

“Park Jiyeon, and Kim Myungsoo! You two are in a group.”

Class cheered for them, since they wouldn’t want to get Myungsoo as a partner, and they began teasing Jiyeon for hitting the jackpot.

Jiyeon would pretend to hit them but her classmates simply laughed it off.

The teacher went off and finally, it was free time for the class. Jiyeon turned around at once, and faced Myungsoo. “What’s your phone number? Give it to me, I’ll key in my number.”

“Why would I want your number?” Myungsoo showed a disgusted face though, and that made Jiyeon mad.

“Didn’t you hear what the teacher said? We’re in a group. How would we be able to work if we didn’t have each other numbers?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and wrote his number on a piece of paper before slamming onto the table for her to take it.

“Psh. What’s so difficult to give me your phone, stupid jerk.” Jiyeon mumbled as she took the piece of paper up and headed off to cafeteria for her break.

Myungsoo sighed deeply, when the class was empty, and took his phone out.

Of course he wouldn’t show this to her. She would laugh and freak out at him. His phone was filled with those shining bits and pieces of jewels at the back, and on the front, he had stuck a Hello Kitty sticker over his phone.

Well, to add onto the ‘gayness’, he even had a mini-sized bear as a keychain.

No-one knew about his hobby.

That’s right.

He had a weird hobby

Keeping stuffed animals and soft toys as collections, and he liked glittering jewels on his stuffs. He had it on his bunch of keys too.

And he made sure nobody would know his hobby.

Or else, he would be a laughing stock in school already.

He was born to be like this. There wasn’t any wrong with him liking girl stuffs, but it was embarrassing.

Myungsoo kept the phone in his bag and headed off to the rooftop, forsaking his lunch since he wasn’t hungry at all.

“Now I have to work with the tomboy? I hope she won’t find out about this.”

♥♥♥♥♥

The school ended early for them since their teacher for the last period didn’t come. So in the end, they were being released earlier than the rest of the school.

The class cheered happily and rushed out of the classroom immediately.

Well, the tomboy and the cold jerk were still in the classroom, since they weren’t such impatient students.

“Myungsoo. Let’s work on our project now.”

“I can’t. Work.” Myungsoo excused himself and headed out, ignoring her. That was just an excuse of course, he wanted to head over to the store to keep an eye on his favorite teddy, and made sure no one would take it home.

And when no suspicious person was around, he would get the teddy and rushed them home at once.

However, he never would think that the tomboy was actually following him.

Jiyeon doubted if he was going for work or if he actually wanted to simply get rid of his responsibilities for the project.

So in the end, she followed him.

To the…

“Soft toy shop?!” Jiyeon gasped in shock when she spotted him entering the shop, while glancing around cautiously.

She looked at how he eyed the huge bear on the shelf lovingly, before grabbing it down.

She saw how he paid for the bear hurriedly and exited the shop.

And she thought of testing him for once. She picked her phone up and dialed him number at once.

Myungsoo, who heard his phone rang, hid into a corner and picked his phone up to answer it. But Jiyeon gasped in shock and couldn’t even speak.

“Hello.”

She remained silent as she stared at his phone in surprised.

From her distance, she could clearly see how his phone looked like.

“Hello?!”

He was annoyed at this silent phone caller, and Jiyeon finally replied. “Hi…” And she appeared in front of him, with a surprised look still on her face.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and tried hiding his phone and bear away, but they were simply too huge to be seen.

Jiyeon gulped and walked closer to him, “You… You like stuffs… like this?”

Myungsoo too, gulped, but in nervousness, “N…No…”

“Don’t lie!” Jiyeon held his hand high with his phone in his hand. She snatched it over and inspected it, only to laugh madly at his phone appearance. “This is your phone! It looked so much like a girl’s phone!”

Myungsoo snatched the phone back with a hiss and glared at her, “So what? Can’t a guy like things like this too? That doesn’t mean we’re gay okay?”

Jiyeon walked around him and patted the bear on its head. “And you like this too!”

He slapped her hands off and hugged the teddy tightly, “Don’t tell anyone or you’re dead. Well, they won’t believe you anyway.”

“They would, if I can prove that phone is yours.” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, “How about this? We can make a deal.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and attempted to walk away, “No deals. I don’t do deals.”

“Then I will announce it to the school tomorrow~”

The poor threatened student turned around and glared at her, “What deal?”

“Let’s finish the project quickly, and I’ll keep your secret deep in my heart! Let’s be friends too! Don’t you want a friend? You have no friends since we started school, and everyone is scared of you. But I don’t find you scary though. So, let’s be friends!” Jiyeon replied honestly, which made him surprised.

He felt his heart softened at her words immediately.

He had always felt lonely in school, in the rooftop of his and his home. And he wanted a person he could call his friend so much.

“Okay… I guess…”

“Right.” Jiyeon smiled and ran over to him, “First, you have to trust me! And trust me that I won’t let your secret out!”

Myungsoo smiled and walked with her, “I’ll try to. But first, can you do me a favor?”

“What?”

“Can you take this bear? I don’t want people to look at me weirdly.”

Jiyeon smiled and took the bear over only to hug it tightly, snuggling her head into the bear, “Why do you like these kinds of thing?”

“I don’t know. It just appeals to me.”

“Right…”

“Then why do you like to be a tomboy?”

Jiyeon smiled and played with the fur of the teddy and Myungsoo could see her eyes zoning away as she recalled, “I lived with my father only and I guess he passed all his rowdiness to me. My mother passed away.”

“But you’re better than me. I have no parents.”

Jiyeon frowned and tilted her head back to him, only to find his first sad expression on. So she placed the bear in front of her and used the bear to speak to him instead.

“Myung Myung oppa~ Don’t be sad! Teddy is here for you~ Teddy would be your family now! And Jiyeon unnie told me she would be your family too!”

Myungsoo let out a genuine smile as he could feel his heart melting at her actions. He pushed the bear away only to find Jiyeon smiling at him too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter