Calling for Baby Kimaray

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimaray

Myungyeon

Jiyeon and Myungsoo are in relationship for years. Myungsoo have a lot love rival since Jiyeon is so kind-hearted and pretty. One night, Kai (one of Myungsoo rival) force Jiyeon to having with him, Jiyeon struggles hard, but end up Kai her, too her bad, Kai takes some photos of them, and send it to Myungsoo. It makes Myungsoo get angry and feel betrayed. He even feel disgusted towards Jiyeon and says harsh words to her, Jiyeon tries to clear up the truth but he doesn't want to listen, so Jiyeon just can keep apologizing to him. Bcoz boiled in anger he abuses Jiyeon and break up with her. It hurts Jiyeon much. Myungsoo turns into a player, always have one night stand with some girls in the club bcoz he wants to take revenge and bcoz he hurts a lot. Jiyeon knows Myungsoo change, she is sad and hurt, one night she help Myungsoo who already drunk and catch a cold, she nurses him all night, but the next day when Myungsoo wake up, he scold Jiyeon and says harsh words. To he doesn't know, Jiyeon has struggle for her life, brain cancer and someday Myungsoo see Jiyeon struggling from the pain in her head and faint, Myungsoo get worry to the death and brings her to hospital and Jiyeon best friend tells everything to him, including the truth. Myungsoo regrets all his acts and the rest is up to you author-nim, whether you make happy or sad ending, I’m sorry for my bad grammar. Hope you will grant my request, makes it so heartbreaking hehe.
Author-nim, I believe in you.

“Oppa?”

“Eo~ Baby! Where are you now?”

“I’m on my way to your house!” Jiyeon beamed and after a few chats, they ended the call.

Jiyeon was skipping to his house but along the way, she was being blocked. “Hey, Jiyeon!”

“Eo, Kai!”

They were schoolmates.

“Wanna help me with this?” Kai struggled with a few bags, which weren’t that heavy. But as the kind girl she was, she agreed at once.

“Where’s your apartment?”

“Just up there!” Kai nodded his head forward and Jiyeon followed.

They reached his apartment in no time and Jiyeon placed the last bag on the ground near the kitchen, “Alright, it’s done! I have to go now, Kai~”

Jiyeon turned around happily but her smile was being wiped off when she saw the smirk on Kai’s face.

He locked the door and walked closer to her dangerously creepily.

“Erm… K-Kai?”

“Hmm?”

“W-Why are… you like… this…?”

“I’ve been waiting for you for a long time, my beauty.” Kai cooed as he run his fingers down her cheeks creepily.

Jiyeon tensed and shivered. “I… I have to go… Kai…”

“No can do.” Kai forced himself on her at once.

Jiyeon struggled as she cried for help but no one came. She pushed him away harshly and ran towards the door but within three steps, she was up on his shoulders.

“LET ME GO! LET ME GO!”

Kai smacked her playfully but she cried even louder. “LET ME GO!!!!”

Everything happened within a blink.

She was being by her schoolmate.

Kai smirked when he looked at the unconscious girl beside him. “And you won’t be with Myungsoo that jerk from now on.”

He took photos of themselves, on bed, and sent them to Myungsoo using her phone.

~~~~~

Jiyeon woke up and felt aches all over her body.

The incident came right back to her mind and all she could do was to cry. Jiyeon gathered her clothes, wore them, and ran out of the horrifying apartment at once.

“Oppa…”

With the only person in mind, Jiyeon ran to his apartment.

She keyed in the passcode and rushed inside his apartment, searching for him high and low. “Oppa! Oppa! Where are you?!”

Myungsoo walked out from his room with a glare, “What are you doing here?”

“Oppa… I… I got…”

“You cheated on me.”

“N-NO!”

“Yes you did.” Myungsoo shoved his phone right into her face, and it showed the picture Kai sent earlier. “YOU CHEATED ON ME!”

Jiyeon cried and grabbed his arm, “N-No… Oppa… I did not… I…”

Myungsoo yanked her away and she fell onto the ground helplessly. “Oppa… I did not…” Myungsoo raged when he saw her again and he started kicking her.

Jiyeon curled into a ball and defended herself from his attack but it was of no use.

It still hurt.

She felt pain both physically and mentally.

“Oppa… Believe me…”

Myungsoo dragged her up by her hair and pulled her over to his door, shoving her out of his apartment. “Don’t ever come back again.”

And he slammed the door shut in front of her face.

“Oppa…”

“GET LOST, !”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon cried as she stood up slowly, heading to the lift. “Oppa doesn’t believe me…” She went to the next place she could find comfort from.

“Jieunie…”

“OMO. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, YEONIE?!”

Jiyeon collapsed in her arms.

Jieun brought her in and nursed her better, but her fever did not drop. She thought it was normal flu so she kept her at home, until she woke up.

“Jieunie…” Jiyeon cried once she opened her eyes again.

“Yeonie… What happened to you?”

Jiyeon cried as she spilled the whole story out.

“Oh my poor girl…” And all Jieun could do was to keep her in her arms. “It’s alright. I’m here for you.”

Jiyeon fainted again, and Jieun kept her in her room the whole night.

She only woke up the next morning, and left for her own apartment when Jieun was still asleep. But her head was aching terribly. She hated the hospital, so no way will she go there.

As such, she returned home and had a cold bath.

That was all she did.

Jiyeon’s lived turned upside down within a night.

She turned devastated.

But she wouldn’t give up on Myungsoo.

Jiyeon rushed out of the apartment, not even caring about her condition, and waited for Myungsoo at his apartment.

She waited and waited, since he changed his passcode and he wasn’t at home. “Shouldn’t oppa be home by now…?”

It was already late at night but he wasn’t home yet. “Oppa wouldn’t be in danger right?”

Of course not.

Jiyeon had her jaws widened when she saw Myungsoo appearing with a girl in his arms, and she definitely wasn’t his type.

“O-Oppa…”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed her aside, “Didn’t I tell you not to come again? Why are you here?!”

“Oppa… W-Who is she…?”

“She?” Myungsoo pulled the girl closer and smirked in victory to Jiyeon, “My new girl for tonight.” He even gave the girl a deep kiss right in front of her.

“O-Oppa…” And she can’t help but to cry again. “Y-You aren’t… like this…”

“Now you know who I really am.”

“N-No…” Jiyeon grabbed his arms again, but he pushed her away before giving her another kick. “Get out of my life, Park Jiyeon. We’re over.”

And he went in his apartment with the girl.

Jiyeon cried the whole night, sitting outside his apartment instead, not leaving at all.

Myungsoo, however, pushed the new girl aside since all he could see was Jiyeon. “Go away.”

“Eh~ Handsome, you know you want me~”

“Don’t touch me.”

The girl hissed lowly and sat in a corner, starting to do her own business instead.

Myungsoo returned to his room and stared at the huge wallpaper he had pasted on his wall. It was a photo of the couple at an ice-skating ring, and he believed that was the happiest day of his life since that was the day he asked her out.

He buried his head into his pillow and yelled angrily. “She betrayed me… She cheated on me… She lied…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter