Calling for Baby Haylle

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haylle

Byunghun, Jiyeon

L.joe has been always with Jiyeon during the promotion of her solo debut. He went with her to her fan meeting and even interacting with her fans. Take selca with her at the backstage. They're not sweet with each other instead they show their love by bickering over small things like the steps on Jiyeon's song. And teen top will be having their world tour and L.joe decided to tag Jiyeon along and even mention her whenever they'd sing 'Love U' that was composed by him. 

Extra: Thanks. Please don't let jiyeon call ljoe 'oppa' , just byunghun or ljoe. 

“YAH!” Jiyeon shrieked, “LOOK WHAT YOU’D DONE!”

Byunghun raised a brow and looked at her, “It’s my fault?!”

“YES!”

“No it’s not!”

“YES!” Jiyeon hopped towards Chunji and grabbed his arms, “Chanhee-ah! You saw it too, right? Byunghun banged the table and the cup fell and the water splashed onto my shirt!”

“Yah! Hands off Chanhee! You’ll dirty him!”

That made Jiyeon even madder, “WHAT?!”

“I said hands off him!” Of course, the boy just didn’t want to see his girl grabbing other guys’ arms. He just wanted to further.

Jiyeon shrugged Chanhee’s arms off and gave Byunghun a big ‘meh-rong’, “I’M NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOU ANYMORE!”

And she stormed out of Teen Top’s waiting room angrily.

They were currently at Music Bank’s backstage, where Jiyeon was having her solo debut, while Teen Top was preparing for their last stage.

“And now~” Ricky whispered.

“The boy will chase after his girl~” While Changjo continued.

Indeed, Byunghun raced out at once. The two youngest gave each other  a high-five while giggling happily, as they watched how anxious Byunghun was.

It was always like this.

Those two just loved to bicker, unlike every other couple.

But they can be sweet too.

Just like what Byunghun always did to cheer his girl up and caught her back in his arms.

Byunghun sprinted down the hallways and pulled Jiyeon into an empty handicapped cubicle, locked it, before pushing her against the wall.

But Jiyeon yelped in horror as there was a pole behind her. “AHH! Byunghun! It hurts!”

Byunghun sighed as he sneaked his arms around her waist and rubbed her back gently, “I’m sorry.” He pulled her away from the wall and hit the pole lightly, “Bad pole! Bad pole! You hurt my girl!”

“It’s not the pole. It’s you.” Jiyeon pouted sadly while playing with his shirt’s button. “You pushed me to the pole.”

Byunghun looked up to her, only to find her still pouting. “I’m sorry.”

No response.

Byunghun buried his head into her neck and snuggled up against her, “I’m sorry~” Bringing out his famous whine too.

But well, he had only showed it to Jiyeon – no one else.

“Forgive me~?”

“I spilled the water on you~”

“I pushed you to the pole~”

“I hurt you~”

“I’m sowie~”

Jiyeon finally smiled.

She cupped his face and his cheeks gently, “I wasn’t really mad. I was just waiting for you to apologize.”

“I knew it.” Byunghun giggled before squeezing her tight in his arms, “That’s my awesome girl.”

Yes, they could be sweet too.

“JIYEON-AH! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU’RE UP NEXT!”

Both Byunghun and Jiyeon gasped and kept real quiet, as they put their ears against the door.

“AISH! Park Jiyeon! You’re always running around when it’s your turn! You must be with Byunghun huh! Teen Top!”

The couple let out a giggle together as they heard her manager running off to Teen Top’s room. “Bad girl.”

“Whose fault it is?”

“Mine.” Byunghun smirked before pulling her in for a deep kiss, “And well, it doesn’t matter since I always get your kiss.”

“Byunghun! Look! Your lips are filled with my lipstick now!” Jiyeon sighed as she wiped his lips gently, cleaning the lipstick away.

“Doesn’t matter.” Byunghun pushed her hands away before leaning in for another kiss. “I can just wipe it away later.”

Jiyeon smiled in bliss before giving his face so many pecks, “There! Happy cleaning it off, Byunghun~”

And she left the handicapped cubicle for her performance.

Byunghun looked at the mirror, but only to let out a satisfied laugh, “This girl of mine...” He started wiping the lipsticks off, “...so cute.”

After their performances, Byunghun rushed over to Jiyeon’s waiting room, only to find her using her phone on the couch.

“Yeon-ah~”

“Byunghun! Come here!”

Byunghun rushed to her side at once, settled down by her side and cuddled her close, “What are you doing with your phone?”

“I was surfing the net! Look!” Jiyeon showed him her phone, “It’s us! Fans loved our photo we posted last week!”

“Then let’s post another one.” Byunghun simply took her phone over and went into the camera application.

“Say cheese!”

“CHEEEESE~”

But at the last moment, Byunghun turned his head and gave her cheek a smooch, leaving her surprised.

“Awww~ Such a sweet photo!” Byunghun cooed, before sending the photo to himself. “I’ll post it too~”

“Byunghun! I wasn’t prepared!”

“It’s meant to be a surprise, my dear.” Byunghun laughed as he posted the photo on her SNS account, using her phone, before using his to post it on his account.

“There! It’s done! I’m sure many will love this photo too.”

“YOU POSTED IT?!”

“Of course! Beautiful photos are meant to be posted for the world to see.” Byunghun smiled happily before giving her cheek another peck.

“Byunghun~”

“What?”

“People are watching~”

Byunghun looked around, only to find the dancers and artists giggling while waving to him, “It’s just your crew, love.” He too, waved back out of politeness. “See! They love us!”

“BYUNGYEON JJANG!”

“SEE!” Byunghun felt even prouder than before, after hearing her crew members supporting them so much.

Jiyeon tried shooing them away, but they only let out a playful ‘meh-rong’ to her. “Aish!”

“Let them be, love.” Byunghun cooed, pecking her cheek before hugging her close. “Shall we go for a night date?”

“Shall we?”

“Yes then!”

The couple went out for the ending stage together, sticking with each other at the far back, which doesn’t went unnoticed by the fans.

After it ended, Byunghun whisked Jiyeon away right at once, and they were out for their usual night date.

They went to a dog cafe, grabbed a drink and shared it while sitting in a corner. That was their favourite cafe alright – and their favourite dog w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter