Calling for Baby Nagham

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nagham

Myungyeon, Yoo Seungho

Myungsoo lost his role in god of study which he did a kiss scene with Na Hyunjung to make Baekhyun jealous but his role was cut because kissing scenes weren't allowed to show in this series so he was sad but Jiyeon comforted him and he took care of her to the end of the series but she always looked in behind scenes for Seungho and took care of him and in the last day of filming she confessed her love to him but he rejected her and Myungsoo was so angry as he loved her but he didn't show , he kept loving her from afar but she was totally clueless to know it , after Seungho is back from army he saw that she's now prettier and more talented so he went to her and asked her to be his girlfriend saying he now sees her as a woman unlike before and she so stupidly accept him because after he rejected her she started seeing how Myungsoo took care of her and started liking him when Seungho was in army but she thought he didn't love her Because he said his ideal type is Suzy so she accepted Seungho 
Please Complete unnie 

And make a happy myungyeon ending please ;3

“Jiyeon-ah!”

Jiyeon smiled brightly as she stood in front of the actor. “Seungho! You’re out from the army already?”

“Yes, I was released last week.”

“That’s good for you isn’t it? You get to be back on the screen once you got out!” Jiyeon giggled sweetly.

Yes, she was being casted to the same show as him. It was another meeting for the staff members to finalize the details of the show. Jiyeon didn’t think Seungho would appear since his manager represented him for the previous meetings.

“Yes, indeed it is.” Seungho smiled but he was having a mini heart attack. *When did she turn out to be so beautiful?*

“How’s army though? It must be so tiring, right?!”

“Yes. Of course it is. And I missed acting the most.”

“Really?”

“After my mom, that is.”

“I knew it! Everyone in the army said they missed their mothers!”

“How did you know that?”

“My brother did too! And I went to army for concerts before. They told us that!” Jiyeon beamed. “Ah! The staff is calling for me, I’ll go there first!”

“Alright, go on!”

Jiyeon jogged towards the staff after waving goodbye to Seungho. As for the latter, his eyes followed her movements throughout the whole day and he was determined to make her his.

“The supporting male role is finalized and he’ll come in today!” The PD announced happily at the start of the meeting.

“Ah! There he is!”

Jiyeon turned around to the door, only to find Myungsoo rushing into the room. “I’m sorry! I’m late! I’m so sorry!”

“It’s fine, Myungsoo-ah! Come on in. We haven’t started too!”

Myungsoo did another bow and moved to his seat, right beside Jiyeon.

The girl beamed widely and did a small wave secretly, and he did the same too. They exchanged sweet glances before turning back to the PD for the meeting to continue.

Seungho saw it.

And he was jealous.

After the meeting was over, Jiyeon turned to Myungsoo immediately. “Why didn’t you tell me you’re being cast in this show?!”

“Well, you didn’t tell me too!”

Jiyeon giggled sheepishly. “I didn’t see you these few weeks so I couldn’t tell you!”

“You have my number though!”

“I couldn’t use my phone.” She pouted sadly. “Manager oppa kept it. He said I was using it day and night and he confiscated it for one month.”

“That’s so mean!”

“I know right!”

They continued their small chats, leaving Seungho by the side watching them. And he finally wanted himself shown.

He walked to the duo and faced Myungsoo, “Hi, Myungsoo! We meet again!”

Myungsoo knew he was the main male character, but he was still taken aback at his sudden appearance. “Hi Seungho. Yes, we meet again.”

“Isn’t it cool?! We meet again after years!” Jiyeon smiled and ruffled their hair happily. “This time, Myungsoo is the supporting role and I’m the main female! We’ve upgraded!”

Myungsoo laughed too and ruffled her hair. “Yes, we’ve upgraded!”

“It’s because we worked hard, right?”

“Of course! That’s for sure!”

Seungho watched as the duo became so close than ever. *This can’t do. I’m sure Jiyeon still has feelings for me, right? I’ll confess sooner or he’ll do it first.*

In the end, Seungho saw her as a competition. Jiyeon turned pretty, he had to admit. Moreover, he won’t lose to Myungsoo – who was only a supporting role.

Yes, there was no love.

~~~~~

It had been months, and they were already filming for their 4th episode.

Seungho finally found the right time.

After filming for that episode, Seungho pulled Jiyeon towards a corner and confessed. “Jiyeon-ah.”

“Hmm?”

“I have something to say.”

What is it, Seungho-ah?”

“I like you.”

“E-Eh?!”

Seungho grabbed her arms gently, “I like you. I know, you confessed before and I rejected you. That’s because I thought we were still young. But now we’d grown up, I see how you grew too. You still makes my heart flutters. Jiyeon-ah, will you be my girlfriend?”

Jiyeon gulped hardly.

Her heart wasn’t jumping wildly like before.

Heck, it wasn’t even jumping.

It’s just… normal.

She was about to reject, but her side glances caught Myungsoo on the other end, watching them.

*Myungsoo has Suzy… He won’t like me too… He likes Suzy and I won’t ever replace Suzy in his heart… Maybe I should accept Seungho? He’ll like me like how I like Myungsoo… Right?*

“So…?”

Jiyeon looked right into his eyes and nodded her head shyly. “Okay.”

“Okay?! Really?!”

“Yes, okay.”

Seungho squealed happily and brought her up, spinning her around before letting her down. She was embarrassed alright.

“Seungho!”

Seungho laughed and pecked her head. “I’ll send you home okay? Wait for me.”

Jiyeon took a peek at Myungsoo’s direction, only to find him gone. “He really doesn’t care… I knew it… He sees my just as a friend…”

Ever since the ‘God of Study’ era, Myungsoo started to get close to Jiyeon and they became close friends. Myungsoo knew about how she confessed to Seungho right after the show ended too, and he knew how Seungho rejected her.

On top of that, since they were idols too, they had more things to share and talk.

Jiyeon grew attached to Myungsoo.

She thought he liked her too, and was about to confess to him. But that was when she saw a show where Myungsoo was inside.

He said his ideal type was Suzy.

Yes, how could she be compared to Suzy?

And she cowered back at once.

She dared not confess, afraid of rejection again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter