Calling for Baby Rizkakyu

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Rizkakyu

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: It's about one-side love. myungsoo loves jiyeon so much since first time they met but jiyeon never realize his feeling towards her. She is a queenka in her school. she never know what is love actually. Can myungsoo make her realize his feeling and teach her about love?

Myungsoo went into his classroom and sat down on his seat.

He looked at the seat beside his and laid his head back down on his arms, burying it into his arms, thinking about the only girl he first laid his eyes on.

“I’m Park Jiyeon.” A tall frame girl bowed in front of the class and introduced herself. She didn’t allow any expression on her face. Only poker face.

“Sit beside Myungsoo, Jiyeon-ah. Myungsoo, raise your hand please.” The teacher announced and Myungsoo obliged. He’s not a bad student but he didn’t ace his subjects as well. He just an average student and always tried his best in his studies, that’s all.

Jiyeon walked down the aisle and sat down beside Myungsoo.

“Hi! I’m Kim Myungsoo!” Myungsoo took out his hand for a shake but got ignored.

Jiyeon just took out her books and stationeries and listened to the lesson.

Myungsoo pouted a little and scrunched his nose.

After lesson, he tried again but he received the same response again. He just looked how she packed her bag and walked out of the room, without any word spoken.

“She’s so stubborn! Why can’t she talk to me!?” He whispered to himself, feeling a little ache on his chest.

He pressed his chest and hit it lightly, “yah, Mr. Heart. Don’t be sad now. I will make her heart yours soon, okay?”

Ever since she transferred over, he made a promise to himself and decided to open her heart.

Well, let’s just say he had been cursed by a spell called ‘love’.

♥♥♥♥♥

A few days had passed and Jiyeon still ignored him.

Yes, Jiyeon became the queeka in the school because of her looks.

She’s just a beauty. All the students, including the female population, were charmed by her.

Although she’s famous for her looks, she’s also famous for being cold. She didn’t respond to any confessions and any conversations her classmates/schoolmates brought up to her.

Just then, Myungsoo held his head up when he heard the chair next to his moved.

He turned his head and saw his ‘love at first sight’ sat down on it.

“Hi, Jiyeon-ah~” He sang, a little too loud but Jiyeon still ignored him.

“Jiyeon-ah. Don’t ignore me, uh? I can be your friend!” Myungsoo smiled brightly but got ignored again.

“Why did you ignore everyone, eo? We can be friends, you know?!” Myungsoo sighed when Jiyeon didn’t respond again.

“Can you answer me? At least one word? Please?!” Myungsoo pleaded and used his puppy eyes but Jiyeon didn’t even look at him.

“Jiyeon-ah~ Ji~ Ji~ Ji~” He even whined and acted cute!

But, just then, the teacher came in and started his lesson.

Myungsoo swore he could see Jiyeon heaved a small sigh and shook her head.

*Maybe she’s opening up!* Myungsoo giggled to himself as he thought about his improvement.

“Kim Myungsoo! What’s so funny about this math equation?” The teacher crossed his arms and .

Myungsoo stopped his laugh and cupped his mouth. He shook his head indicating ‘it’s nothing’ and asked the teacher to proceed on.

And he could really swear he saw the side of Jiyeon’s lips twitched up a little. *She’s smiling?!*

Myungsoo cheered inwardly and did a victorious dance in his mind.

School ended quickly and as usual, Jiyeon dashed out of the room as fast as possible. Myungsoo wanted to chase her but when he left the classroom, she’s out of sight.

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day came too slow for Myungsoo’s delight.

“Finally… It’s a brand new day! Operation: opening Jiyeon’s stone heart starts now!”

His mom smacked his head and pushed him to the dining table, “babo son. Stop mumbling nonsense! Eat and go to school!”

Myungsoo chuckled and rubbed his head, “ommma~~~~”

His mom giggled back, “son, who’s Jiyeon? Your girlfriend?”

“Omma!! S-She’s not!”

“You’re stuttering.”

“N-no!”

“You are, still.”

“O-okay. Fine. I like her but she’s cold, omma.”

“So you came up with that mission?” His mom raised a brow.

Myungsoo nodded his head, full of confidence.

“You’re confident?”

He nodded his head once again. “I saw her change her expression yesterday! I swear she smiled at me.”

“Okay. Eat and go to school and start your mission.” His mom chuckled and pushed the plates to him.

“Thanks omma!” Myungsoo cheered and dug in his food.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Hi Jiyeon-ah!” Myungsoo waved at her welcoming figure.

She ignored and sat down on her seat, like always.

“Its okay, Myungsoo-ah. She’s like that.” Myungsoo patted his own shoulders and turned back to face her.

But bad timing.

Their teacher came in right on that timing and started his lesson.

School ended quickly with him not getting any response from her.

He rushed himself to pack his bag quickly, even faster than Jiyeon, and he made it!

He wore his bag behind him and stood beside Jiyeon.

“You have no choice but to follow me today.”

He announced and held onto her wrist.

Jiyeon struggled to lose his grip but he just wouldn’t let go.

“Stop moving and follow me! I made a promise to myself to open your heart to me!” Myungsoo yelled which made her stopped moving.

She looked at him with her big doe eyes, blinking up at him.

“Silence means consent. You’re always silent anyway.” He said smugly and pulled her hand.

“You follow me, for this whole day. You understood?” Myungsoo cooed and used his free hand to pat her head.

*His hands are so warm and soft…*

♥♥♥♥♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter