Calling for Baby Rubygirl

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rubygirl

Myungyeon

Jiyeon and Myungsoo married. They're poor at first, but Jiyeon always helps and supports her husband so they're rich very fast.
Extra: they have many children because Myungsoo is very *** :)) 

Myungsoo dashed out of the washroom when he heard a loud thud outside.

There, his wife was on the ground, looking at her pained knee.

Myungsoo knew at once she fell down because of the small hole on the ground. He rushed over kneeled down to her side, taking her knee over to take a look at her injury.

Myungsoo let out a deep sigh and carried her up before placing her back down on their small bed in the corner of their rooftop apartment.

He walked over to a drawer by the side, and took the first aid box over.

In silence, he cleaned her wound carefully.

After he was done, he placed the first aid kit back into the drawer and walked out of the small apartment. Myungsoo sat on the small hard wooden table they picked up from the road months ago, while staring up at the huge dark sky.

Thinking about his life and his wife made him sad.

If only he wasn’t poor, he would give her everything she wanted.

But he was poor.

So poor to the extent that they had to deal with bread for three meals sometimes too.

Jiyeon followed him out and walked over to him slowly, giving him a back hug while she was standing.

Then, she placed her head on top of his, smiling into his hair. “I like it.”

“Like what?”

“The smell of your hair.”

Myungsoo held her arms as he finally let out a small. “Thank you, baby.”

Jiyeon gave his head a peck before burying her head against his neck, “I love you too, and I love everything we had now. Don’t ever think of going so deep into your thoughts again.”

This time, Myungsoo let out a chuckle.

Only his wife could make him happy.

“Thank you, baby. I owe you so much.”

“Oppa, what did I say?”

“Alright, alright. I won’t talk about that anymore.” Myungsoo brought her down to his laps in one swift move, before giving her lips a deep and passionate kiss.

Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his neck then, and deepened the kiss too.

“Do you think…? Hmm?”

Myungsoo giggled happily at the smirk and wriggling brows on her face before picking her up at once, bringing her back to the apartment.

He placed her on the bed, off the lights, and joined her on the bed immediately.

At least, they were happy, and this happiness couldn’t be bought anywhere.

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo was born poor, and Jiyeon too.

They were senior and junior in high school, accepting financial benefits from the school and taking up their scholarships since both were smart.

And one day, they just met in the library and got together since they felt something for each other.

They graduated together from high school, and with no sufficient funds, they started working instead of going to their desired university.

They didn’t mind too.

As long as they could live on, and as long as they were happy.

Myungsoo was happy, and so was Jiyeon.

They were together for 3 long years in high school, and 2 more years in the outside world, before Myungsoo finally popped the question.

She agreed, almost immediately.

And thanks to their long-time church mates and priests, they got their wedding ceremony done in that church without any fees.

That was the lucky side of them.

They had lots of friends everywhere since they were friendly and sociable, and thankfully they met good people too.

As a result, they gained some benefits from them too.

The small rooftop apartment was Myungsoo’s since he was in high school. He lived alone after his parents passed away in an accident, leaving him nothing but that apartment. He was grateful though. At least they left him something so he could live on.

And Jiyeon left her house to stay with him after they got married. Her parents didn’t mind too. They knew it was her choice, and if she wanted that path, she has to deal with it on her own. That was life.

Now, they had been married for a year, and they were happy.

So happy.

Myungsoo was still working in the hotel, and he was in there as a bellboy since he graduated from school.

Jiyeon too, worked in the same hotel, but she was in the front-desk department.

It was fortunate for them too, since they could see each other from where they were being deployed. They were satisfied with their living, but of course, if they were richer, they could get to a better place and finally have children.

Both loved children so much.

But because of their financial difficulties, they didn’t want their child to suffer with them, and so they decided not to have any until they were financially stabled.

But sometimes, when Myungsoo saw how sad Jiyeon was as she watched other children playing happily with their parents, he became sad for her too.

If only she didn’t love him…

“But oppa… I wouldn’t love someone else if I didn’t meet you too. I believe it’s all fated for me to meet you and be with you.”

With her sweet words, he stopped thinking about bad thoughts again, and hugged her tightly yet lovingly.

He just loved how sweet she could be.

Jiyeon too, knew Myungsoo loved kids, and she promised to work hard for them, for their future.

And finally, a big chance came upon them.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Myungsoo-ah.”

Myungsoo bowed politely and smiled at his boss, “Yes, sir!”

His boss was fond of him too, since he was the most diligent worker in his department. “I’m sad now, Myungsoo.”

“Why? Is everything alright, sir?!”

“It’s not.”

“What happened?”

“You’re about to leave here.”

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo was surprised indeed, “But sir! I can’t lose my job! I… I need this job!”

His manager laughed at once and patted his shoulder lightly, “Don’t be silly. I was just saying you are to leave here because you have to change department.”

“Change… department…?”

“Yes! We’ll be moving you over to the front-desk department.”

“Front… desk…?” Myungsoo couldn’t be happier than ever. Firstly, he will be with his wife! And secondly, his salary will definitely increase.

“Yes! You will be working with your wife, aren’t you happy?!”

All Myungsoo did was to smile shyly. “Well… Yeah… I’m happy!”

“And not only this!”

“Huh?”

“You’re going to be the newly appointed manager.”

“Manager?! But… I… Can I…?”

“Of course you can! What are you afraid of?”

“I mean… I don’t have a degree, and I’m only a bellboy.”

“Our head department was monitoring you for a long time actually. They could see potential in you, and you passed their tests.”

“Tests?”

“Yup! They came in as mystery guests before and they loved how you served them.”

“Really?! Wow…”

“Yup!” His manager was happy for him too. “Work hard when you’re over there. Don’t even flirt with your wife, alright? I want you to be the best manager in this hotel, do you hear me?”

“Yes!”

“Great. You’ll be moving over tomorrow, so today will be your last day as a bellboy.”

“THANK YOU, SIR!”

Myungsoo beamed widely as he exited the room, walking out to be everyone’s favourite bellboy for the day.

At night, when they returned home, he was about to tell Jiyeon the good news, but she beat him to it.

“You know something, oppa?! One of our manager is being found doing bad deeds with guests! He had been selling drugs to some guests.”

“Really?”

“Yup! Isn’t it scary?!” Jiyeon shivered as she buried her head deeper into his chest, “I thought he was a good man.”

“Hmm… Not anymore.” Myungsoo whispered as he played with her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter