Calling for Baby Tikikabum

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tikikabum

Myungyeon, Hyojoon, Other idols

Myung and Hyojoon was best friend. Hyojoon always brags about his sister. But Myung had to move school because he should attend the nearest school from company (since he's now a trainee), and they never meet since that time.
Myung didn't know that Hyojoon's sister is Jiyeon
One day, he watched news that Jiyeon's bro make an appearance on TV (superstar k audition), and he shocked to found his best friend instead.
Myungsoo has a crush on Jiyeon since forever but he never talk to her before. (Myung always jealous of Chanyeol bcs Jiyeon always stick with Chanyeol all the time since they are best friend)
So he brave himself to talk to her (use Hyojoon as reason)

PS: make them together with help from Hyojoon 

Myungsoo walked into the classroom, and all he heard was poppers and cheers. He was surprised to see all of his classmates inside, and even his teacher too.

“It’s your last day here, Myungsoo!”

“Don’t you dare to forget about us when you go to Seoul!”

“Yeah! Or we’ll beat you up!”

Myungsoo laughed joyfully and entered the room, closing the door behind him, and went over to the middle of the room, where the cake was.

“Thanks guys. I didn’t know…”

“Know what? That we would forget about you? Oh please, even though you’re the cold-looking guy we’ve known, you’re still our friend!”

Myungsoo smiled and hugged him tightly, “Thanks, Jun.”

“Not a problem. Oh, I’m the one who got the decorations up.”

That caused the whole class to erupt into laughter again. Myungsoo gave each and every one of them a big hug before the lesson began again.

It was the happiest day of his life, even though he had to leave for Seoul.

It wasn’t as though he can’t meet them too. He could return at times if he wasn’t busy and have a small catch up.

The school ended in no time, and Myungsoo was on the way home with big bags of gifts from his friends and classmates.

“Yah! Why am I to be your maid?! These gifts aren’t for me too!”

Myungsoo chuckled happily and eyed his best friend, “Come on. You know you want to help too. I know you can’t leave me alone to survive with so many bags, right?”

“Psh. I’m Hyojoon! THE Hyojoon! Why wouldn’t I leave you alone?!”

“Because you know you can’t.”

Indeed, they were best friends since young. Hyojoon was in the same middle school as Myungsoo, and they managed to be friends right before they graduated from middle school.

They promised to go to the same high school then, and they did.

However, Myungsoo followed his dream and had to move over to Seoul. He would have to stay in the dorm with the other trainees of Woolim, since he got accepted to the company through an audition clip he sent over.

Hyojoon was happy for him, of course.

He just couldn’t let him go, that’s all, so he was being that y the whole day.

“Fine fine, hurry in now. Your things are so heavy!” They finally reached his house, and Myungsoo opened the door hurriedly, placing all the gifts on the couch after they finally entered.

Hyojoon plopped down on the ground beside him, and they laughed madly after eyeing each other. “You’re going to Seoul tonight huh.”

“Well… You can visit me at times too.”

“Why not you come over?”

Myungsoo slapped his tummy, and they laughed again. “You know why! Trainees have lots of rules to follow.”

“Rules are meant to be broken.”

“Still… Come over often okay? It’s not far too. I will introduce you to my group members if you come over. They will love you too.”

“Oh please. I’m not gay!”

They shared another happy laugh again. “Ah~~~ I wonder how my sister is doing now.”

“Right.” Myungsoo turned red at once, and giggled happily.

“Are you blushing now, Kim Myungsoo?”

“N-No!”

“And you’re even stuttering!”Hyojoon chuckled and nudged him playfully, “You’ve only seen her childhood photos! And you’re in love with her?”

“Well… You did tell me about her often. And she sounds so cute and lovely already.”

“Wow.” Hyojoon was dumbfounded, “But I bet you will change your mind once you see all the other celebrities.”

“No, I won’t. It felt as though… we’re connected already.”

“But she doesn’t even know you!”

“I know she will, someday. So where is she now? Maybe I will meet her in Seoul too!”

“You don’t even know how she looks like. How are you going to look for her?!”

“Like I said, Park Hyojoon… We’re connected.”

“Since you said so, try to find her on your own then.” Hyojoon smirked as he , “Make sure you find your soul-mate!”

“You really won’t help me?!”

“Nah~ You said you two are connected!” Hyojoon laughed as he walked into his kitchen, getting a drink for himself. *I would gladly hand my sister over to you too, Kim Myungsoo.*

Myungsoo rolled around on the ground and groaned in displeasure, “Stupid. Park Hyojoon is an .”

“I HEARD IT!”

“IT’S FOR YOU TO HEAR IT!”

Hyojoon laughed, causing Myungsoo to groan even deeper, “I don’t even know where your sister is! At least tell me what’s her job would you? All you told me was that she went over to Seoul for a job. What job?!”

“Let me give you a hint then.”

Myungsoo got up at once, looking at Hyojoon who was walking over to him, “HINT? HELL YEAH, TELL ME!”

“She’s would be somewhere near you if you go to Seoul.”

They went on silence for a moment before Myungsoo spoke again, “That’s it?”

“Yup.”

“What kind of a stupid hint is that?!”

Hyojoon shrugged his shoulders and went to his room, “Get your here now and pack! You have your clothes left!”

Myungsoo walked into the room while groaning in frustration.

Well, he just couldn’t win Hyojoon at all.

Myungsoo went to Seoul that night, leaving his parents and Hyojoon behind. He promised he would visit if he is free, and he even demanded Hyojoon to visit him too.

Myungsoo took the train all by himself, and finally reached Seoul.

It wasn’t a long trip, so it was alright.

He went to the address on the letter sent to him, and was being brought up to his dorm. The members gave him a warm welcome, and even cheered for his arrival.

They did a small introduction and celebration that night before turning in quickly, since they had training the next day.

Myungsoo followed s to the company, trying to get familiarize with everything around him.

The company was big, and he was first being brought up to meet his manager, while the rest of them went to the training room.

“Myungsoo! You’re finally here!”

“Yes, Mr. Im!”

“Just call me hyung! I’m just a manager, nothing big.” He smiled and patted him comfortably, “Just call me hyung, alright?”

“Yes, hyung!”

“Good. So have you settled in to your dorm? Are they good?”

“Yes, of course. They welcomed me so warmly. I’m so glad to have same team members as them. They are so kind.”

“That’s good to hear. Right, apart from training, you have to go to school too. Since it’s weekend today, I’ll get your administration done on Monday. I guess you would be able to go to school soon. I’ll put you in school with the rest of them, is it alright?”

“Of course, hyung! It’s the best!”

“Alright. Go for your training now. Because you’re starting later than the others, you have to work even harder to show them you can do it, alright?”

“Yes. Of course I would work hard. It’s my dream, hyung.”

“That’s good.”

Myungsoo was being sent back to the training room, and he started practicing with s. It was hard to follow since he came in late, but he worked hard.

He even had vocal lessons and acting lessons too.

He had a big dream.

He wanted to be an acting-dol.

He wanted to sing and dance on stage, and he wanted to act behind TVs too. He had a big dream, and slowly, he was achieving it.

s saw his hard work, and even supported him too.

It was simply nice to see someone so hardworking, and from his actions, they worked even harder too.

It was as though, Myungsoo was their motivator.

♥♥♥♥♥

Their trainee days finally came to an end, and they could finally debut.

They were set to debut during October, 2010, and their first stage would be on M! Countdown. Myungsoo was the most excited among them.

He worked so hard, and even moved over to Seoul just for today.

It finally happened.

They greeted every senior so enthusiastically, and so excitedly, which earned lots of praises from the seniors too.

Right then, they saw a group of girls walking towards them. Woohyun straightened up at once and nudged s, “T-ara! It’s T-ara! Look at Hyomin. She’s so beautiful!”

They finally met, and Infinite bowed politely first, in which T-ara bowed too, “Hello T-ara sunbaenim! We’re Infinite!”

They even handed out their albums to the girls.

Myungsoo passed it over to Jiyeon and he thought she had the prettiest smile ever. “Hello, sunbaenim! Please listen to our songs well!”

“Don’t call me that! I’m not that old…” Jiyeon pouted sadly, “And I’m younger than you!”

“Really?”

“Hmm! I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter