Calling for Baby Bunnylolypoly_22

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Bunnylolypoly_22

Pairing: Myungyeon, Suzy, Chanyeol

Plot: "Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain" - Jiyeon.

Extra: plz think of something that made Jiyeon become like that. And plz make it as a sad story with a happy ending~ ^^' thank you~ >.^ 


“…And they lived happily ever after.”

“Omma!” Jiyeon pouted and looked at her mother who had just finished the bedtime story.

“Yes, dear?”

“Did the princess really marry the prince?”

“Of course! Cinderella marries her prince charming and they are happy.”

“I want to be Cinderella too! But omma, what happened to the bad people?”

Her mom smiled and tucked the blanket higher for her, “The villains in the story? Cinderella’s stepsisters and stepmother returned back to their own house and they did their own chores now.”

“But omma, when there is no bad guy in a story, it wouldn’t work out right?”

“Why not? I’m sure it would be better if there isn’t a bad guy in a story. The princess and prince would stay happily together.”

“I see, omma! I just want to be a happy princess!”

“You are my princess, dear. Sleep now, goodnight. I love you, darling.”

“Goodnight, omma! I love you!”

♥♥♥♥♥

“Jiyeon-ah~”

Jiyeon hopped out from her room and approached her parents who were walking into the house after returning from the orphanage.

The both of them had asked Jiyeon if she would like a sister, and she gladly accepted it.

The problem was, Jiyeon’s mom couldn’t conceive anymore, after she gave birth to Jiyeon. But her parents wished for another child so much, so they asked Jiyeon for her consent before actually approaching the orphanage.

Jiyeon accepted the proposal. As a kid, she was bored and lonely at home because she has no siblings to play with.

She thought it might be a good idea to have a new sister, so she will have a playmate then.

“Omma, appa!”

“Jiyeon-ah, come here~”

Jiyeon beamed and skipped over to her parents who were sitting on the couch with a young girl in between them.

“Jiyeon-ah. This is Suzy and she is 6, which is one year younger than you. She will be your sister from now on. Will you be able to take care of her?”

The said girl beamed and nodded her head with a bright smile on her face, “Yes omma, appa! Jiyeon will take care of Suzy dongsaeng!”

“Will you bring her to see her room now? You’ve worked so hard to decorate it, isn’t it?”

Jiyeon stretched her hand out for Suzy to take and she did. “Let’s go, Suzy dongsaeng. I will bring you to your room!”

Suzy followed suit and allowed her new sister to drag her to the room at the corner of the house, right next to Jiyeon’s room.

Jiyeon closed the door and pushed Suzy to the middle of the room. “JJAN-JJAN! Do you like it, Suzy?!”

Suzy ignored her and walked around the room.

“How was it, dongsaeng?”

Suzy rolled her eyes and glared at Jiyeon with her piercing eyes, “I don’t like it.”

Jiyeon was shocked and she took a step back, “Why? I decorated it using so much effort…”

Suzy pushed her down onto the floor and threw the stationery on the table towards her direction, “I’m not your sister! Don’t act like you care!”

Jiyeon stood up with her face filled with cuts and smiled sadly, “Okay… I’ll leave you alone now, dongsaeng.”

“I said I’m not your sister!”

Jiyeon nodded her head sadly and left her alone in the room.

“Jiyeon-ah! What happened to your face?” Right when she left the room, her dad caught it immediately.

“I... I cut myself, appa.”

Her dad frowned and rubbed her cheeks gently, “Be careful, alright? Also, be good to your new sister. She came from the orphanage so she has nothing with her. We have to show her love, alright?”

Jiyeon nodded her head obediently and agreed with his dad, “I know, appa.”

“That’s my girl.”

Jiyeon smiled and returned to her own room after a small chat with her daddy.

♥♥♥♥♥

School began for the both of them and they had been enrolled to the same pre-school. Jiyeon left her room with a cute and firm pororo bag on her back while Suzy left her room with a rag-bag.

Suzy frowned and pointed to the nicer and prettier bag. “I want that!”

Their mom saw it and squatted down to her side at once, “Suzy-ah. I’ll get you a new bag later, alright? I’m sorry I have no time to go to the mall yesterday.”

Suzy shook her head demandingly, “I want that bag!”

Jiyeon smiled weakly and took it off her back, “Ja, let’s change bag.” Suzy smirked and exchanged the stuffs in it with her. Mrs. Park sent them to school and urged them in.

“Bye, kids. Enjoy your school day!”

Jiyeon beamed and waved back to their mother, as well as Suzy. Together, they left for the school together.

Jiyeon found her best friend and rushed over to his side at once, “Chanyeolie!”

Suzy followed suit and beamed widely at the guy, “Hello!”

Chanyeol widened his eyes and stared at the pretty girl behind Jiyeon, “Yeonie, who’s that?”

“This is Suzy, Chanyeolie. She is my new sister.” Jiyeon smiled weakly but Chanyeol didn’t even notice that. All he saw was her sister then.

Jiyeon frowned and poked Chanyeol lightly, “Chanyeolie?!”

“Oh, I see! Hi, Suzy!” Chanyeol hopped to her sister and waved brightly to her. “I’m Chanyeol, and I’m 7 years old!”

“Hello, Chanyeol oppa!”

Chanyeol beamed and patted her head gently, “You’re so cute! You’re new to school, right? I will bring you in!”

Jiyeon stared at their back in sadness and all she could do was sigh deeply. Chanyeol was her only friend, and he left her for her sister.

She ignored her thoughts and went into the school compound when the duo disappeared out of her sight.

But when she entered the school, she could feel stares and whispers around and they were all looking at her.

“Look! Jiyeon is the adopted one! She has a rag bag!”

“Suzy is prettier and Suzy has a pretty bag! I like Suzy!”

“Jiyeon looked so ugly now!”

Jiyeon frowned and cowered back into the darkness. Her world had just turned upside down. Before her sister came, she was always the limelight in school.

But now, she felt that they thought otherwise.

The students all turned their side to the prettier Suzy.

Jiyeon searched the room for her best friend only to find him standing behind Suzy. She could feel daggers piercing through her heart then. But as a child, she didn’t know what to do than to hide in a corner.

Suzy turned into the princess of the school and Jiyeon turned into the pauper of the school in just one day.

♥♥♥♥♥

With that, years had passed.

Jiyeon kept her life low, and Suzy had everything she wanted.

Their parents didn’t know the commotion between them because Suzy would act all lovingly in front of them, whereas Jiyeon would keep mum about it. She didn’t want her parents to be worried about her.

But as years passed, she found out her parents were drifting away from her too.

Suzy had successfully won them over with her fake smiles and enthusiasm. Jiyeon, who was their birth daughter, was being thrown into the dark.

After a long time, she became immune to it. She became used to the dark. She got used to her low profile life.

Students in school would admire and push Suzy to the top, but they would step all over Jiyeon. Suzy had always been the Queenka of schools she went to, both in middle and high school whereas Jiyeon was in the ‘nerd’ category.

Suzy would get praised when she walked down the hallway, but Jiyeon would get bullied often. She was often being splashed with water and being shoved around and no one had ever come to her help. Even Chanyeol. He had also been successfully being won over by Suzy till he forgot about how closed he and Jiyeon used to be.

No one knew they were sisters, except Chanyeol.

Until one fine day.

It was another usual day for the sisters in their high school, but this day, a prince charming was sent to her aid.

Right when Jiyeon was about to fall flat face because of a leg she tripped, a guy pulled her up and had his arm around her waist, securely.

Jiyeon widened her eyes and stared at the guy in shocked. This was the first time someone helped her and she was way beyond happy. Moreover, this guy was a handsome lad too.

“Are you okay?”

Jiyeon blushed at her hoarse voice and nodded her head timidly.

The guy let go of her and she balanced herself well on the ground, “T… Thank you.”

“It’s my pleasure.” The guy smiled and Jiyeon was mesmerized by the dimples on his face. “My name is Kim Myungsoo, and I’m new here. Will you help me to my class?”

Jiyeon bit her lips shyly and lowered her head. “You wouldn’t want to go with me…”

“Why? I don’t find you weird. Come on, please show me the way? I will get lost easily.” Myungsoo whined a little and that made Jiyeon day.

She smiled in return and nodded her head as a reply. That was the day she wished for him to be her prince charming. She promised herself to do whatever to see him smiling at her again.

The two of them began close and Jiyeon could feel that she was falling deeper for him. She wanted so much to confess but she knew he wouldn’t accept her. So she kept it to herself, she didn’t want to ruin the friendship between them now.

Soon, Suzy knew about the handsome newcomer. Students were telling her about how the handsome lad and Jiyeon were so close together, and she began to feel jealousy rising up in her.

She doesn’t like to see how Jiyeon could smile happily in front of her at all.

So, she attempted to get close to Myungsoo, which she did it successfully. Myungsoo began to get closer to Suzy, without knowing she was Jiyeon’s sister.

Jiyeon had asked Myungsoo a few times to accompany her to the mall, and he gladly accepted them. But Suzy, who knew everything about them, would appear after Jiyeon was gone and asked Myungsoo to accompany her to the mall instead.

Myungsoo soon gave in to Suzy’s cuteness and went to the mall with her, after rejecting Jiyeon straight in her face.

Jiyeon, who felt really sad after being rejected, went to the mall herself since she had to get the things on her own.

But the duo she saw in the mall hurt her too much.

She saw Myungsoo and Suzy linking hands, walking around the mall just to get what Suzy wanted.

Jiyeon, who felt awful then, followed the both of them only to see them feeding each other with the ice-creams they ordered.

“Myungsoo oppa was supposed to go with me but he went with Suzy… Just like Chanyeol and omma and appa… He left too…”

Jiyeon whispered to herself and tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw how loving they were. She cursed her life, she cursed Suzy, and she cursed everyone around her.

No one had ever been truthful to her. No one.

“Fine.”

 That was when her sets of thought changed. Her eyes began to fume. If looks could kill, she would have killed the whole population in the mall.

“You asked for it. I’m sorry, omma. The princess was never me. My prince charming was stolen. My fairy-godmother was stolen. Even my parents were stolen. Cinderella can turn into a bad guy too. I’ve told you before, omma. Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain so the story can continue.” She whispered to herself and stormed back home.

She slammed the door harshly once she reached her own room and sat down by the table to think about what she should do. Her parents were shocked by her sudden actions but let it off since they thought she was just maybe angry at the moment.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon went to school the next day with confidence boosting up her body. She finally had her head held high as she walked down the hallway to her classroom.

Students tried to trip her, as usual, but she skipped over all of their legs and smirked at them, “Buck up, kids. You guys are still using the same old trick? Oh please, grow up.”

The students widened their eyes at the newly changed ex-timid girl.

“What happened to her?”

“Has she been knocked on her head?”

“What the hell? Did she just smirk?”

Jiyeon smirked once more and rolled her eyes in annoyance, “I just did it. I just smirked. Get over with it, .”

She walked into the classroom and her classmates were already sitting down on their seats. She strolled over to Chanyeol and slammed her palm on his table which made him flinched.

“Get the up.”

Chanyeol widened his eyes and blinked at her innocently.

“Don’t act all scared now, Park Chanyeol. Get up. I’m going to sit here.”

Chanyeol gulped and shifted away from his seat hurriedly. *What happened to her? She wasn’t like this before…*

Jiyeon smirked at his behavior and sat down on his seat, like a boss. The lessons went as usual, and Jiyeon wasn’t even listening to any of them.

The bell for lunch rang, and Jiyeon strolled down the hallway to her usual place. She wanted to take a breather out off the crowded area. She had been suffocating ever since this morning.

She didn’t mean to do all those mean stuffs to her classmates and Chanyeol, but she has to show that she was a no-pullover.

Jiyeon sat down under the tree and took a deep breath. *Finally, some fresh ai- Maybe not.* She rolled her eyes when she saw Myungsoo rushing over.

“Jiyeon-ah! Let me tell you something!”

“What.” Jiyeon snapped. Her sentence wasn’t even a question and Myungsoo flinched slightly at her coldness.

“Erm… Suzy said she liked me and she asked me out! I’ve said yes!”

Jiyeon remained calm and cool on the outside but her heart was aching badly. That was the most terrible news she had heard ever since she was born.

She had never felt this horrible when her parents ignored her for Suzy.

She had never felt this terrible when Chanyeol left her for Suzy.

She had never felt this awful when the students praised Suzy and bullied her instead.

This was the only time she had felt this worse. She just heard it from his mouth that he accepted her proposal.

*Last chance for you, Myungsoo oppa. Please don’t disappoint me.*

“Oppa.”

“Yeah, Jiyeon-ah? Are you happy for me?”

Jiyeon ignored that and continued what she intended to say, “Do you believe it if I tell you I love you?”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and stared at Jiyeon in disbelieved. “W…what?”

“I love you ever since the day you saved me, oppa. You always made my happy and you always made my heart flutters. My heart would race rapidly when I am with you. That’s how I feel. I feel that I love you, oppa.”

Myungsoo chuckled awkwardly and brushed the back of his head sheepishly, “Don’t play with me, Jiyeon-ah. I’m with Suzy now. Or are you jealous I’m with Suzy? Don’t be! I know everyone loves her, well, I do too. But you’re my friend, I won’t ignore you.”

That’s it.

That was the last straw for Jiyeon.

How could Myungsoo, the one she ever loves, do that to her?! How could he treat her feeling as a game?! Moreover, he just admitted he loves Suzy.

“Fine.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter