Calling for Baby Cheesecakera

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheesecakera

Myungyeon

Vampire story. Myungsoo a vampire, Jiyeon a human. Myungsoo turned Jiyeon into a vampire. People going after them but make them cute.
And add infinite and t-ara into.. please unnie

Myungsoo looked into the mirror and opened his mouth widely.

“Aish! These fangs just got out of shape again!”

He picked a small hand knife up and grinded it against his fangs.

“Stupid fangs! Why are you always crooked?! You make me lose face!”

He was angry and frustrated. Every once in a while, he has to fix his fangs himself. He was just born this way.

Yes, fangs.

He’s a vampire.

His girlfriend stepped into the washroom and wrapped her arms around him, shocking him at once, and it caused the knife to brush his lips. “YAH!”

The girl whined and placed her chin on his shoulder instead, “Don’t be so mad, oppa~”

“Who’s your oppa?!”

“And your fangs are so cute~!” The girl cooed, “Did you make it on purpose? It’s out of shape now so you have to fix it? Why don’t you go to the doctor again?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed her away, “Do you really think you’re my woman after we had ?”

“Am I not?”

“No.” Myungsoo answered her straight-out which made her pissed.

“Then what do you think I am?!”

“A ?”

“YAH!”

“Shoo shoo!” Myungsoo shooed her out at once, “Don’t ever come back to my apartment again.”

Actually, that was his secret. He was a vampire living among humans. And the only way to live on is not feeding on blood.

The only way to live on is to have .

Yes, weird vampire law.

But he was born this way.

And he actually felt disgusted each night since he had to hook girls up and lure them home. He has to live.

Yes, he didn’t like it one bit.

He wanted to find love too, not .

But not a girl he found suited him.

Myungsoo finished fixing his fangs and threw the knife aside before hurrying out for his prey again. Well, he was searching for his love as well though.

He walked down the streets and was heading to the club again but a figure caught his eyes.

He watched her movements and felt fireworks bursting in his heart. He even had heart signs in his eyes too.

“Beautiful…”

Myungsoo followed her immediately.

And they ended up in the library.

Myungsoo watched as the girl returned books and went into the library, to the science shelves. She got a few books and took a seat at the table right beside the shelves.

Myungsoo stood behind her and watched her closely, feeling so proud he found someone so clever and smart like her.

He simply stood there for almost an hour, not even feeling tired.

But his eyes narrowed when he saw two guys approaching her. “Don’t tell me they’re her friends… No… Or are they her boyfriends?!”

Myungsoo panicked.

“No… No… No…”

He continued keep watch, and realized she was feeling uncomfortable under their stares.

Myungsoo felt happy she has no connections with them, but he was angry they were trying to disturb her.

And he decided to help.

Myungsoo went over to her table, sat beside her, and wrapped his arms around her. “Baby, are you done studying? Can we eat now? Your hubby is hungry~ I bet our little one is hungry too!” Myungsoo touched her tummy with a small pout, “Right, little one?”

She gasped.

“Play along.” He managed to whisper softly, and she heard.

She held his hands and smiled brightly too. “Little one wants to eat spicy rice cake tonight!”

“Really? Can you take it though? You don’t eat spicy stuff, baby.”

“But our little one wants to eat it.” She pouted, and he melted. “Okay call! Let’s go!” He guided her up and brought her out of the library.

After making sure the two boys weren’t following, he let her go.

“E-Erm… T-Thank you…”

Myungsoo smiled and held his hand out, “Myungsoo! What’s your name?”

“Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon.” She took it willingly.

Myungsoo held her hand tight and pulled her closer, “Do you mind eating dinner with me though? I was really hungry!”

Well, he wasn’t. Vampires don’t need food. Real food. He just wanted to be with her longer.

Jiyeon smiled shyly and nodded her head at once, “Actually… me too!”

“Then let’s go! Spicy rice cake?”

Jiyeon giggled and nodded her head again. “I know the best spicy rice cake in town!” She demanded and pulled him along towards the side food stores along the streets. 

Myungsoo gladly followed and allowed himself to be pulled.

After dinner, he sent her back home as he insisted. “Bye, Jiyeon-ah! I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“Tomorrow?”

“Ah! I mean see you when I see you!” Myungsoo waved goodbye and pushed her into her apartment before flying down to the first level easily.

He was so happy.

He finally found his one true love.

But damn.

He needed a partner that night to live on.

Myungsoo was heading to the club again, but the nearer he got to the club, the worse he felt. He felt as though he will be betraying Jiyeon.

“No… I can’t go there now… Jiyeon won’t like it…”

And so, he turned around and walked back to Jiyeon’s apartment. He simply waited outside the whole night. He can’t ask her to be his partner too. No. He won’t do that even if it costs his life.

He waited outside her apartment the whole night until she came out.

And she got a shocked of her life.

Myungsoo was lying on the ground, unconscious.

Jiyeon helped him into her apartment, allowed him to lie on her bed and helped bring his fever down. But it wasn’t going down anytime sooner.

Jiyeon was panicking.

She even skipped school that day to nurse him better but he was the same.

She waited too.

She waited for the whole day until he opened his eyes at night. But his eyes were bloodshot red and his fangs grew longer.

Jiyeon saw it and turned scared.

Myungsoo frowned and grabbed her hands even before she could leave, “Don’t be afraid of me, please.”

Jiyeon looked at him and felt herself calming down by his touch.

“Everyone can be afraid of me but not you.”

Jiyeon looked at his eyes again, and his fangs. “W-What are you?”

“I’m a vampire.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter