Calling for Baby Rubygirl

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rubygirl

Krisyeon

Kris has a hard time because of SM, Jiyeon always supports her bf. When everything's better, they marry and move to Canada. 
Extra: kids <3 

Kris smashed his phone against the wall when the call didn’t make through again. “Baby… Are you leaving me now too? Everyone turned their back to me… You too?”

He was so upset she didn’t pick his call at all.

He dialled her number for the whole day, but no, he didn’t get any reply.

Not even a text saying she was busy at the moment.

Kris was so devastated.

Ever since the lawsuit with SM, he began to keep everything to himself. He used to tell s everything. His feelings, his thoughts, everything.

But there was once, when he told them he had a heart problem, they brushed it off thinking he was joking with them.

From then on, he told them nothing.

Kris kept everything to himself and he decided, on his own, he had to review the contract with SM and he had to quit.

Being in SM was difficult. Their contract was the worse contract ever, in the entertainment industry. Their artists had to work so hard, and the profits they earned were definitely not up to what the hard work they spent as an idol.

To SM, they were the company’s tools.

Idols knew it too.

They realized it, but because SM had the best training facilities and trainers in Korea, they have to sign the contract once they were being spotted.

It was a huge chance for any potential idols.

Now, with Kris’s health problems worsening, he had to do something or else he would collapse.

And till date, there was only one person who knew what he would do.

His girlfriend.

His love.

But when Kris couldn’t reach her the whole day, he panicked.

So many bad thoughts came right into his mind, and he was about to go berserk.

“Please… Don’t leave me too…” He doesn’t want her to leave. He doesn’t want her to betray him just like how the other members did.

No.

He didn’t her support the most.

“Baby… Where are you…?”

Kris cried to himself. He was down on the ground, head into his arms and arms on top of his knees. His room was a mess too.

It was dark and untidy, and there was a stench of alcohol inside too.

He cried and cried, praying for his love to return to him.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon got up early in the morning, and due to her hectic and busy schedules, she headed over to the MBC building first, just to record a variety show.

After which, she rushed over to KBS building to film another variety show too, and then up to their live radio broadcast.

By the time she had the time to breathe, it was already evening time.

That was when she searched for her phone, thinking about her boyfriend but to her dismay, her phone couldn’t be found anywhere.

She was sure she brought it out too.

Maybe she lost it while she was running about the whole town, going from buildings to buildings. Jiyeon let out a small sigh and returned to her drama filming after the small break was over.

She was so busy, to the extent that her body was crashing too.

She felt ache all over her body, but she managed to force herself to walk up to Kris’s apartment.

She had to see him once a day, or else she wouldn’t be able to sleep too.

And since she knew Kris was sick, she went to him instead. Kris used to go to her apartment, but not anymore since Jiyeon insisted he should rest at home.

So she went to him.

Jiyeon frowned deep when she saw the empty apartment. “Isn’t he home?” She wondered, but she knew he was when she saw his shoes on the ground.

It was kicked messily too.

Jiyeon let out a small smile before arranging them neatly by the side, and finally walked into his apartment.

“Oppa??”

No response.

Jiyeon was confused. “Maybe he’s taking a shower.” She thought and walked into his bedroom, decided to wait for him in his room and surprise him once he walked out.

But she got a surprise instead.

Jiyeon rushed over to his love and shook him lightly, “Oppa! What are you doing here?! You can sleep on the bed!”

Kris groaned and pulled his head away from his arms, and that was when Jiyeon realized he was crying.

“Oh no… Oppa, are you in pain? Is your heart hurting again? Have you taken the medicine?! Huh?! Don’t cry, oppa…”

Kris pulled her into his arms at once, when he finally saw her clearly.

“Oppa? Are you alright?” Jiyeon cooed as she patted his back lightly, “Don’t cry, oppa. I’m here.”

“Baby…”

“Hmm?”

“I… I thought you were gone…”

“Oppa, I won’t leave you at all. I promised, didn’t I?”

“But… But you didn’t pick my calls… And you didn’t text me… I thought…”

Jiyeon pulled back and cupped his face instead, sending him sweet smiles, “Oppa, I won’t leave you. I lost my phone and I was so busy today. I’m sorry, hmm? Don’t cry now.”

“Baby…”

Jiyeon chuckled at his childish sides and helped him up. “Have you showered?”

“No…”

“Do you want to shower now?”

“Shower with me?”

“Psh.” Jiyeon scoffed playfully and smacked his arm lightly, “I don’t mind but no y thoughts.”

Kris finally smiled. “Deal.”

They walked into the bathroom together indeed. After they were done, Jiyeon went to whip some food up since he was hungry, and so was she.

“Baby.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry. I was crazy just now.”

Jiyeon took his hand, which were on the table, and squeezed it lightly. “Don’t be silly. It’s alright. I’m happy you’re looking for me too.”

Kris took her hand up and pecked it lightly, “I love you.”

“I love you too, oppa.” Jiyeon his cheek lovingly before bringing a spoonful of food up to his lips, “Ja~ Open up, oppa!”

They were happy again.

With Jiyeon by his side, Kris felt he had everything.

He doesn’t need to be an idol, he doesn’t need s, he doesn’t need a career. He only needed her.

Jiyeon too, was glad she found him last year during the year-end concert. They bumped into each other in the backstage, and Kris had been wooing her ever since.

Although they were together for only 5 months, they felt as though they knew each other since forever.

But well, as long as they were happy, it was enough for them. They only wanted happiness.

Jiyeon brought Kris over to the couch and sat down next to him, hugging his arm tightly, “Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“Have you taken your medicine?”

“I think so?”

“Oppa! You have to be sure!”

“Yes, yes. I did. I ate it once at 9 in the morning, and another at 3 in the afternoon.”

“Great! It’s 9 now so you need it again!” Jiyeon hopped off to the kitchen to get his medicine ready, and brought it over to him at once. “Don’t ever forget to eat it, hear me?”

“Yes, madam.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter