Calling for Baby Persii

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Persii

Pairing: Myungyeon, Sunggyu, Minyun, Suzy

Plot: Jiyeon is an orphan with Min Yun and they have to leave the orphanage because they both are 18! Myungsoo use to be an orphan with his brother Sunggyu and he promised he would meet Jiyeon when she gets out. But when Jiyeon gets out Myungsoo does not remember her due to an accident and has a girlfriend! Idk anymore >_<

“Oppa! Don’t go!”

Jiyeon cried and ran after the car which had both the Kim brothers in it. She was just 9 years old, and she had to be separated with her favorite friend in the world. Minyun, who was Jiyeon’s best friend, ran after her and tried catching her too.

“Myungsoo oppa! DON’T GO!”

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were the closest among the four and they had lots of things in common. That was the reason why they could get this close with each other.

They were both orphans in the Child Hope Orphanage. The kids in there were all abandoned by their own family members, and were waiting for a new family to fetch them home.

However, it wasn’t the case for the four of them. They had grown up together in the orphanage, and were the closest four together.

Sunggyu, being Myungsoo’s brother, was the oldest, and he had to take care of the kids but the three younger kids were independent enough.

“OPPPAAAAA!!!!”

Jiyeon cried and ran under the pouring rain, chasing after the black car which drove away, even faster.

She could see Myungsoo crying in the car too, and they could do nothing other than that.

The Kim brothers were being adopted away, leaving the two girls alone in the orphanage.

“AHHH!”

Jiyeon finally tripped and fell flat onto the ground. However, she did not give up. She stood up immediately and chased after the car again, but the car simply disappeared when it turned around the corner.

“OPPPA!!!!!”

Minyun finally caught up with her and hugged her tightly, crying along with her.

After they calmed down a little, Minyun finally brought Jiyeon back to the orphanage. Jiyeon ran to her room and buried her head into her pillow, crying her heart out again.

The mother of the orphanage sat by her side and patted her back gently, soothing her down. “Didn’t your oppa promise he will look for you?”

Jiyeon moved over to her lap and cried into it, “I STILL WANT OPPA!!!!”

The adult was hurt when she saw the little girl in pain, but that was how reality would be. “Don’t be sad. Years would pass by quickly, and you two will meet again. I know. It’s all fated.”

Jiyeon heard it.

She couldn’t understand, but she got that in her heart.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Don’t be sad. Years would pass by quickly, and you two will meet again. I know. It’s all fated.”

It had been nine years ever since Jiyeon lost her beloved, and as she grew, she finally knew what the mother meant.

Jiyeon thought about Myungsoo the whole time, and she made sure he won’t ever disappear from her thoughts.

Indeed, she kept him safe in her heart these nine years, and she finally would be able to get out of the orphanage, and she would finally be able to search for him.

Throughout these nine years, she had been thinking so much about their relationship and with Minyun pestering her and questioning her, she finally admitted that she loved Myungsoo.

That’s right.

Jiyeon loved Myungsoo.

She knew it. It wasn’t that brother-sister love, but it was a boy-girl love. As she grew older, she understood what love meant, and finally realized she harbored a feeling for him since young.

Myungsoo had been by her side the whole time when they were still together, and she had been by his side too. The two were inseparable since young, only when the reality had to separate them apart.

“Still thinking about Myungsoo oppa?”

Jiyeon’s hands started moving again, and she quickly packed her stuffs into the bag. “Hmm~”

“Don’t worry, we will find him. And he promised he will look for you when we get out of the orphanage, right.” Minyun sat right by her side and patted her back lightly.

“I hope he still remembers me. What if he forgets?”

“I know he won’t.” Minyun encouraged and hugged her tight, “Let’s go now. Come out when you’re done packing okay? I’m done!”

Jiyeon smiled and finished packing her last little stuff before bringing her bag out. There weren’t anything to pack too, other than clothes and her belongings.

“Omma.”

The mother hugged Jiyeon tightly and patted her back, trying to encourage her, “My little girl. I’m so happy you’ve grown up. Be independent now, alright? You can’t depend on me already.”

“I still have Minyun.”

Minyun slapped her arm playfully, and they shared a good laughter together. The mother went over to Minyun and hugged her tightly too.

“Take care of your dongsaeng. Be by her side if she’s hurt, hmm?”

Minyun definitely heard her whispers, and she nodded her head lightly, to acknowledge it.

“What are you two whispering about huh? Why can’t I hear it?!”

“We were talking about how rude you could be and I’m asking Minyun to stop you from creating more troubles.” The mother giggled and pushed them out of the orphanage.

“You both are officially out of the orphanage now, but you’re free to return and visit.”

“We will, omma.”

The younger kids ran out from the house and hugged both of them tight, “COME BACK SOON UNNIE! VISIT HYEJIN OKAY?!”

“VISIT HEEJOON TOO!”

“ME TOO ME TOO!”

“Don’t worry. We’ll visit when we can.” Jiyeon gave all of them a light peck on the head, and Minyun did the same, before they exited the orphanage, finally.

“I can’t believe we’re already 18!”

“And we got kicked out.”

The two girls laughed happily and headed over to the apartment they rented before. Of course, knowing they will be 18 soon, they made every preparation before they would get ‘kick out’ from the orphanage.

“We will go Kim brothers hunting when we’re settled in, hmm? I know you’re eager to find them. We have to take a look at our new school first. Although our semester will only start next month.”

“What about job?”

“We will find it soon.” Minyun hooked her arms around Jiyeon’s and dragged her over to the bus stop, “As for now~ Let’s enjoy the rest of the day!”

Jiyeon laughed at her silly friend as she allowed her to drag her along. “You’re so hyper. I wonder how you keep up with your energy, seriously.”

“You just have to be happy!” Minyun giggled, “Oh! The bus is here!”

“Let’s go then.”

They boarded the public bus together, and travelled to their new apartment, which was near their new high school.

“So… I’ll get this room, and you’ll get that, okay?” Minyun ordered and pushed Jiyeon to the bigger room.

“But-”

“Don’t worry. I know you need bigger space because you’re fat!”

Jiyeon laughed at her friend as Minyun ran into her room to hide. She then too, returned to her own room, appointed by Minyun. “Silly… I know you’re giving in on purpose.”

They unpacked their stuffs and even cleaned up the apartment for the whole morning.

Minyun slammed her tired body on the couch and panted. “It’s already 3?! Shall we go job hunting now?!”

“We have to get the same job, okay?”

“Of course we have to get it.” Minyun dragged her out of the house happily, and they walked around the neighborhood for job hunting.

Many shops needed only one helper, and others needed none.

There weren’t many shops that needed two of them, together, which made them difficult to get jobs.

“Don’t give up, my friend. We can get a job real soon~” Minyun sang and skipped down the streets but stopped her steps when she spotted a notice right in front of a café.

“OH! OH! OH OH OH!” She dragged Jiyeon over as she pointed at the paper excitedly, “THEY NEED TWO HELPERS!”

Minyun tore the paper down and rushed into the café with Jiyeon hurriedly, “Hello! We’re here for a job!”

An older guy stood up from behind the counter and looked at the two girls, “Two of you?”

“That’s right!”

He waved them over and Minyun had to drag her since she found the guy weird. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Kang Minyun and this is my best friend, Park Jiyeon! Can I see your manager please? We need the job badly!”

“Why?”

“We just came over from the orphanage since we’re already at the age of being kicked out by them. And we needed money to pay the rents and buy our uniforms! Our school will be starting next month!”

“What can you two girls do then?”

“We can do anything you want us to!”

“Okay. Minyun, you’ll take care of greeting the customers, and Jiyeon, you’ll be behind the counters, making the orders.”

“I can’t brew.” Jiyeon was straight-forward indeed.

“I can teach you.” He finally smiled at the two and walked over to them, after getting out from the counter.

“Do you want to know my name?”

Minyun nodded her head excitedly, but Jiyeon simply blinked at him blankly, “But I already know your name.”

“You do?”

Jiyeon pointed to his name tag and smiled slightly, “Kris.”

Kris knocked his head and chuckled lightly. He passed a menu to Minyun and told her to memorize it before pulling Jiyeon over to the counter.

“I’ll get you to learn simple brewing first, okay? You just have to learn how to brew. We have bakers already.”

Jiyeon nodded her head and stared at the coffee beans blankly, “How should I start?”

Kris smiled and started teaching her how to brew the coffee using different ratios and even taught her how to make shapes on the foam after the coffee was done.

And throughout the whole session, Jiyeon was laughing genuinely. Minyun caught it and was staring at her the whole time with a smile on her face. “How I wish I could see you smile like this every day, Jiyeon-ah.”

Their small test ended for that day, and Kris employed them immediately. They even got to know more about each other.

“We’ll get going now!”

The duo waved brightly and rushed all the way home, after getting a small street food dinner. They were used to it already, and as such, they were real skinny.

“We’ll take a look at our high school tomorrow, in the morning, before going to work. How do you think?”

“I’m okay.” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and smiled before returning to her room, “Goodnight, Minmin.”

“Goodnight, girl. Have a good night rest.”

♥♥♥♥♥

The two girls were prepared and finally headed to their new school, early in the morning. They entered easily since they were students-to-be, and since it was holiday period, there weren’t many students in the school too.

Minyun had her arms hooked around Jiyeon’s arm again, as they walked down the empty hallway.

“What do you think?”

“It’s like a normal high school to me.”

“I think so too~” Minyun giggled and dragged her over to the notice board, “Woah~ They won so many competitions before! Say, what club are we joining?”

“We can decide when school starts, babo. Isn’t it too early to say now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter