Calling for Baby Parkjiyeon_Lkim

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Parkjiyeon_Lkim

Pairing: Myungyeon, T-ara, EXO, Infinite

Plot: T-ara's maknae Jiyeon have always liked Infinite's L or Myungsoo a lot ever since she saw him singing with his guitar, so she confessed and pursued him all the way. Jiyeon always follow and come near him and tell him how much she likes him, but Myungsoo only smiled and talked to her slightly with so much awkwardness. She knew he doesn't like her, but she only wanted to show her feelings though, not expecting in return. One time, Jiyeon then heard Myungsoo talking about how he hates desperate girls like her so much. She's hurt madly, of course. From then on, she did not even bother to look at him, she ignored his presence at all. Myungsoo's shocked and dumbfounded about it and he didn't know why 'coz he should be happy about her not bothering him anymore. Myungsoo suddenly came to reminisce the time she's talking to him lovingly and he missed those times badly, but his heart just ache when he remembered how Jiyeon would just walk through passed him without a word now. Just then he realized he loves her already. Myungsoo then decided to talk and confess his feelings to her on her surprise birthday celebration with the help of T-ara and his co-members Infinite.
Extras: I want Myungsoo gets jealous when he saw Jiyeon talks to EXO closely while she acts super cold towards him. But I want a happy ending, author-nim. Hehe~

“Awww~ Unnie, look at him! He’s so cute when he plays the guitar!” Jiyeon cooed as she watched a video on the famous website: Youtube.

“Look at how he played it!” Jiyeon pointed to her laptop’s screen and rolled around her bed dreamily, “I would be so happy and died if he played it for me! Right in front of my eyes!”

“Unnie~~~ I can’t believe I missed out such a cute and handsome guy around! Is he attached unnie? I’m so going to confess now!”

“Unnie~ Do you think he will like me too?”

“Omo! Unnie! Look at him! He’s winking shyly!”

“KYAAAAAA!”

“PARK JIYEON!” The members stormed into her room, and glared at Jiyeon before turning their heads to look at Qri, “What’s going on with this dino?!”

Qri shrugged her shoulders and pointed to her laptop screen, “Someone’s in love.”

“With who? Who’s the unlucky one?” Soyeon teased and sat on her bed, shifting her laptop over. “Wow. Kim Myungsoo? The famous L of Infinite?”

“Unnie~” Jiyeon giggled happily as she hugged her bolster tightly, “Don’t you think he’s handsome? He’s so cute and lovely! I’m so deep in love with him now!”

“Just like that? A video and you’re in love?”

Jiyeon giggled as she nodded her head happily, “Yes! Yes! I’ve fallen in love with the famous L~ Oh my god. I want to confess if possible! Do you think I can? Do you think he will like me too?”

Hyomin smiled and patted her laps lightly, “Do you really think you love him?”

“Yes!” Jiyeon jumped up and sat on her bed while staring at her laptop’s screen intensely, as the video was still playing, “Look at how he sings his song! And how he played the guitar! I’m so going to replay this video so many times!” She pulled the laptop over and replayed it when it ended, leaving her members laughing at her actions.

They left her room, giving her some time alone with her laptop, and gathered around in the living room.

“She likes L.”

“The cold visual of Infinite.”

“I know. I heard he’s two faced though. As in, not in a bad way. But he’s different on and off screen. I heard that he’s acting cute and being so lovable on screen but behind cameras, he is a quiet and cold kid.”

“I’ve heard about that too…”

The girls sighed and eyed the youngest room as she let out another squeal of happiness. “Will she be okay?”

“Let her be then. I bet she have her ways of confessing.” Hyomin smiled and returned to her television, “She’s a grown up now. She needs to learn too. We have to let her be at times like this. Love, is something we shouldn’t interfere.”

“Agreed!” Eunjung raised her hand high and joined Hyomin on the couch, “It’s time for our maknae to grow too.”

“Right.” And soon, the other members returned to their own business from before.

Jiyeon was still in her room, screaming and squealing about how handsome he was. And she charged out of her room, just to ask a question which she thought was important.

“Unnie! Unnie! When is our next schedule?!”

“Tomorrow, Mcountdown, why?”

“Is Infinite going too?” Jiyeon squealed in joy and clapped her hands happily, “I want to confess to L! I want to confess to Myungsoo!”

“Are you really sure, maknae?”

“Definitely!” Jiyeon laughed and hopped about happily, “Will they be there tomorrow?”

“Maybe. They had their promotions now too. If they have nothing on tomorrow, I think they would be in Mcountdown too.”

“Awww~ I so will confess to Myungsoo tomorrow! I’ll just go get some chocolates now!” She returned to her room, just to get her purse and ran out of the dorm, leaving her members dumbfounded.

“Is she serious?”

“Definitely.”

“Look at how enthusiastic she is now.”

“Shall we support her?”

“We can try to.” Hyomin voiced out her wise opinion again, “She will need our support anyway. We just have to support whatever decision she made, okay?”

“Right.” And her members agreed again.

Jiyeon came back with a box of chocolate, wrapped up in a neat ribbon and she rushed back to her room after she announced she was back.

T-ara members smiled at her actions and went into the room after her.

“Maknae?”

“Hmmm?” She had her eyes on her laptop screen as she replied, as she was jumping around videos of L. She even caught some fanmade videos of Myungsoo-Jiyeon couple, and watched all of them.

“We’re just here to tell you, we will support whatever decision you made, hmm?”

Jiyeon tore her eyes away from her laptop screen and smiled at her members, “Thank you, unnie. I hope I will do well tomorrow! If he comes…”

“You will.”

“Yes!” Jiyeon pumped her fist into the air, “Fighting!”

“Fighting!” Her members copied her actions and did the same. “You can do it, maknae! Go for it!”

“Yes!”

Jiyeon had a great night sleep, dreaming about Myungsoo, that first night she fell in love with her – just by looking through his videos.

That’s right.

She had never really spoke to him before, and never once had they interacted, and she was attracted to him, just by looking through his videos.

Jiyeon made sure her chocolate was in her bag before they finally moved out from their dorm.

“Got your chocolates?”

Jiyeon checked her bag again, when they were in their van, and nodded her head happily, “Yes, unnie! I’ve got it in my bag! Wish me luck for later, okay?!”

“Of course we will.”

“Shall we go now?” Their manager cooed, and they shouted happily in return, “YES!”

“Let’s go~”

The van moved, and they were being brought to the Mnet building at once. They had rehearsal to go for, so they had to arrive hours earlier than the live broadcast.

Jiyeon tried looking around and found out that Infinite wasn’t there yet.

So she had no choice but to finish the rehearsal first.

When they finished their rehearsal for ‘number nine’, Jiyeon with her members went back to the backstage, heading off to their waiting room.

And right on time, Infinite was walking towards them, at the opposite direction.

That was when Jiyeon first saw Myungsoo for real, in such a close distance. “Myungsoo…” Jiyeon whispered to herself and gulped hardly as she finally noticed how handsome he was.

“So handsome…”

T-ara had to nudge her awake when they were finally face to face with Infinite. “Hello, T-ara sunbaenim! We’re Infinite!”

The girls smiled and Soyeon spoke up, “Our debut dates are not much difference too! Don’t have to be so formal!”

The boys laughed at her words and began to chat about work issues, as s form of respect. Hyomin nudged Jiyeon and whispered into her ears, waking her up. “I thought you have your chocolates to give?”

“Right!” Jiyeon snapped her fingers and smiled at Infinite, “Don’t go yet, okay! I’ll be back!”

She ran back to her waiting room, got the chocolate box out, and ran back to the scene.

“What did you bring with you, Jiyeon-ah?” Hoya cooed and tried to peek but Jiyeon shook her head rapidly, not showing him. “It’s only for Myungsoo!”

“Ooooooooohhhhhh~ Only for Myungsoo~?”

Jiyeon turned red and took the box of chocolates out, “Myungsoo oppa, this is for you! I hope you will like it! Please accept it!”

Myungsoo rubbed his nape awkwardly and looked at s, “Erm… I think I… This is…”

“You don’t have to feel burden, oppa! Just take it as a gift from a fan!” Jiyeon cooed and smiled brightly, “Take it!”

Myungsoo took the chocolate hesitatingly and bowed awkwardly, “Well… Thank you, sunbaenim.”

Jiyeon waved her hands about and giggled happily, “Just call me Jiyeon, oppa! I hope I can call you oppa too?”

“If you want too.” Myungsoo bowed again and walked ahead, and s followed suit quickly, after bowing slightly at T-ara, as a form of respect.

“Well~” Hyomin smiled and hugged Jiyeon by her shoulders, “I think you’ve got the first step! Now on to the next step!”

“Yes! I’ll get Myungsoo oppa to know more about me and I’ll know more about him!”

T-ara cheered for her as they walked back to their waiting room happily.

On the other hand, as Myungsoo returned to their waiting room, he chucked the box to a side and sighed heavily, in annoyance, if it should be added.

“Why? Don’t you like the chocolates?”

“Not at all.” He rolled his eyes and leaned against the couch, glaring at the box dangerously, “I don’t like chocolates. You know too. I don’t like sweet things.”

“But it’s the thought that counts!” Dongwoo cooed, picking the box up from the table. “Don’t you think she’s cute?”

“Not at all.” Myungsoo closed his eyes and leaned his head back, and that meant to stop the whole conversation, once and for all.

Infinite members shrugged their shoulders and started moving out to the stage for rehearsal, with Myungsoo the last to leave the room.

Right on time, he just had to meet Jiyeon, who was walking over to the bathroom.

“Myungsoo oppa!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and groaned silently before turning around with his poker-face, “Yes?”

“Do you like the chocolates?”

“Haven’t eaten it.”

“I see…” Jiyeon nodded her head as an understanding and beamed widely, “I hope you will eat it soon. It’s yummy! I bought milk chocolate since I had no idea what guys would like!”

“Thank you.” Myungsoo attempted to leave, but Jiyeon tugged her arm back.

He stared down at her hands and frowned slightly, which caused Jiyeon to pull back quickly, “Ah… I’m sorry. I just wanted to say fighting for your stage!”

Jiyeon held her arm up high and pumped her fist energetically, “Fighting, oppa!”

Myungsoo nodded his head and smiled slightly, yet lazily, waving her off, “Bye.”

“Fighting oppa!” Jiyeon continued showing him support, which caused him to groan again.

*Seriously… This girl sure is mad and crazy. And how would someone confess their love openly like that? Stupid.*

Jiyeon hopped back to her room, with her grin on her face the whole time.

“Something good happened?”

She laughed madly and sat on the couch dreamily, “I talked with Myungsoo oppa again! I even said fighting for him! Do you think he will get my support?!”

“Yes, yes. He will.” Boram cheered and ruffled her hair playfully, “Good for you, maknae. I hope it will turn out well for you, hmm?”

“I hope so too~” Jiyeon cooed and hugged the cushion tightly, “I hope Myungsoo oppa will return my feelings too~”

♥♥♥♥♥

That went on for a few weeks.

Jiyeon would openly show her feelings for Myungsoo, not minding how countless of people saw it. Well, thank goodness they were only other idols and the staff members.

That should be enough for Myungsoo though. He was embarrassed enough since wherever he went to, people would about that girl who had a crush on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter