Calling for Baby Mika24

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mika24

Myungyeon

Jiyeon is dying from a disease. Her time is almost up. But she didn't tell Myungsoo her sickness was that bad. One day she asks Myungsoo to piggyback her to her favourite park. There she confesses about her sickness. Myungsoo cried but Jiyeon comforted him and showered him with kisses and tell him to be happy without her. The next day, Jiyeon is gone. She left him with a dino doll and a letter.

Extras: fluff with sad ending

“I’m sorry to say this but Jiyeon, you’re suffering from stomach cancer.”

~

Jiyeon’s world turned upside down at those words from the doctor.

But she continued to live on.

Jiyeon continued her life, went to work, and lived her life happily.

That was how she was.

She won’t let anything block her happiness.

With that thought in mind, she had passed three years easily, but of course, with some help and support from her boyfriend.

“Babe, have you taken your medicine?”

“Hmm~”

“Sure? Both the pink pill and the white one?”

“Yes, oppa~”

“Sure? How about the red and blue one?”

Jiyeon let out a small smile before cupping his cheeks, “I’ve taken all the medicine I’m supposed to take, oppa. Relax.”

“Alright, alright. I was just worried.”

“Oppa~”

“Yeah?”

“Shall we go out today?”

“Out? Where to? Do you think you can handle the weather though? It’s freezing out there now.”

“Myungsoo.”

“Fine, I know. You’ve said before. You’ve said not to treat you as a patient, but as my girlfriend. I know.” Myungsoo smiled in the end, and pulled her back to their bedroom.

“Get change then! Where do you want to go?”

“Hmm…”

Myungsoo smiled at her expression before turning to the closet to get their outfits out.

“Ah! Let’s go skiing!”

Myungsoo raised a playful brow before walking over to her with her clothes in his hands, “Skiing? Can you even ski?”

“Yes, I can!”

“Are you sure? The last time we went…”

“Alright! I can’t! But I want to learn and you have to teach me!”

“Why do I have to teach you? I have no obligations to teach you though.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and slammed her clothes on the bed before jumping on his back when his back was facing her, “Say you’re going to teach me! Oppa, say it!”

All he did was to laugh in joy with her, before finally agreeing. “Alright. I’ll teach you. Don’t be silly now. Get down and get changed. I’ll use the washroom and you can change here.”

Jiyeon obeyed with a smile, and changed out of her home clothes, which was actually a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, to her jeans and knitted long sleeves top.

Myungsoo soon walked out with a jeans and matching top too, which made her happy again. “Couple wear? Oppa, you’re so cheeky!”

“Nah, I took it by accident.”

“WHAT?!”

Myungsoo laughed at her disbelieved expression before pulling her in for a hug, “I was just joking, babo~”

“Oppa~ You’re always teasing me!”

“That’s because you’re fun to tease!”

“Oppa~”

“Let’s go now, let’s go now. Or the ski would be closed. We have to travel too.”

Jiyeon panicked at once and ran out to his car, “Let’s go then! Be quick, oppa! I’ll be waiting in the car!”

Myungsoo let out a genuine smile before packing some essential items for the small trip to the ski, especially her medicines.

Finally, Jiyeon wore her skis and stepped out to the pile of snow. It felt amazing.

Although she had layers of clothes on her, she still felt cold but it was amazing. The feeling was indescribable.

They could only visit once a year, which made the whole trip more meaningful.

“Oppa~ Let’s go up and come down!”

“No. You don’t even know how to ski yet. Wait till I teach you.” He was stern though.

Jiyeon pouted sadly and lowered her head, “But I want to play!”

“You can. After I’ve taught you, babe.” Myungsoo took her hand and pulled her up to a corner, where no one was around.

He taught her at once, how to ski and how to stop when she reached the bottom, and of course, she failed terribly.

She just couldn’t ski.

She wasn’t a sport-person, but she loved skiing. That’s the only sport she loved but still, she was so lousy at it.

“Oppa! This can’t do! Let’s just go up and come down, hmm?”

“No. You’ll get injured if you don’t know how to ski.”

“I won’t! I promise! Please? Oppa, please?!”

Myungsoo sighed in defeat when he met her puppy eyes. “Fine, let’s go up then.”

Together, they took the cable car up to the middle level, and stood next to each other right on top of the hill.

Jiyeon was so ready to ski down, but of course, her boyfriend was so worried instead.

“Are you sure you can do it? Let’s stop this, shall we? Let’s go down.”

“No! I can do it!”

“But babe-”

She was gone.

Myungsoo gasped in surprise and skied down behind her, following her closely.

Surprisingly, she managed to head down to the ground before finally collapsing into a pile of snow. Myungsoo pulled her up immediately and checked on her, but she simply let out a sheepish smile.

“I’m fine, oppa! See! I’ve told you! This is nothing!”

“You’ve scared me, babo!”

“Let’s go again! Let’s go again, please?!”

“Again?”

“Please, oppa? Hmm? Please, please, please!”

“Alright, fine. But make sure to signal me you’re going down the next time.” Myungsoo insisted and brought her up again.

They enjoyed lots of fun on the snow, indeed.

It was such an exciting day for both of them.

“Shall we head back now, babe? It’s getting dark.”

“Alright~” Jiyeon finally agreed, and they returned the equipment to the counter before getting their stuffs from the lockers.

“Oppa, our car is that way!”

“Just follow me, babe.” Myungsoo let out a smug smirk, which confused her totally.

He pulled her over to the resort and checked into a room, and she finally got the whole picture. “Oppa! You’ve booked a room here? Really?!”

“Yup!”

Jiyeon jumped on him, not bothering if he was busy checking in, “Oppa! You’re so amazing!” But he doesn’t mind too.

He got the keys, finally, and headed up to their room to wash up and rest.

“Let’s go for dinner, babe. What do you want to eat?”

“Western food!”

“Western? It’s oily though. Can you eat them?”

“Myungsoo.”

“Alright, I’ve got it. You can take oily food.” Myungsoo gave in again, and brought her out, but not forgetting to get her medicines too.

After dinner, he took the box of medicines out and handed it to her.

“Woah~ Oppa, you’re the best. I don’t even remember about my medicines.”

“Of course I’m the best. You need me in your life, babe.”

Jiyeon let out a shy smile before nodding her head in agreement, “I totally agree with that statement. I can’t live without you, oppa.”

Myungsoo took her hand in his and squeezed it lightly, sending her a sweet and loving smile immediately. “Just like how I can’t live without you.”

Night came, and the both of them returned back to their room just to catch some sleep since Myungsoo had to drive back the next day.

They were already settled under the covers, snuggled up in each other arms, and were drifting off to sleep.

However, Jiyeon opened her eyes all of the sudden, when she felt a hard sting on her tummy.

She looked at Myungsoo to check if he was disturbed by her, but thankfully, no. So Jiyeon pushed her arms off his waist gently, before scurrying off to the bathroom and locked it.

Right then, her tummy ached badly.

The pain was indescribable.

She never once had this pain before. Jiyeon picked her phone out from her pocket and dialled her personal doctor immediately.

“Eo, Jiyeon-ah! How are you?”

“Dr. Im.”

“Yes? Are you alright? You sounded bad.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter